Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2019

- Hello!

- Hey, Doc! Look at that cool thing for your phone!

- How... how does it ...

Something's wrong here! Are you sure it's suitable for my phone?

- Actually I meant that case ...

- Oh! Really cool!

- Doc, have you enlisted in spies?

Well, I hate to break it to you, but you can hardly infiltrate somewhere unnoticed ...

For more infomation >> 5 AWESOME LIFE HACKS AND SMART IDEAS - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Home Experience Tour - Duration: 7:18.

Hi. My name is Tyron from the Loxone team and today we're in Austria at the

Loxone Showhome. It's purpose-built to be able to

demonstrate exactly what life is like living in a real smart home. The first

aspect we look at is access control. Here's the NFC Code Touch: it allows me

to gain access to the home using a pin code or an NFC encrypted fob which

conveniently just hangs on my key ring. The other aspect of access control that

we can have a look at is the intercom; perfectly convenient for when visitors

are expected or perhaps a delivery. Anyone who comes to the front door will

be able to press the doorbell button and thanks to the video and the two-way

audio communication I can see and speak to whoever's at the door on my

smartphone from wherever I am and if needs be, even let them in.

So, let's take a look inside.

Now that we're inside the showhome, the first room that I want to show you is

the kitchen/dining/living area it's often the heart of the home for the

family and in this showhome it's a great space to be able to show you how

your home could save up to 50,000 tasks for you each year so you

can have time to enjoy the more important things in life. The lighting,

for example, is automated it'll turn on or off and that could be based on the

amount of natural light that may already be filling the room. The shading is

automated for us so the blinds could open or close or adjust position based

on the position of the sun, and it's always at the right temperature as well

because the room climate is adjusted using heating, the ventilation, the

cooling and that's all intelligently automated without me having to adjust a

thermostat. for example. That means that a real smart home is something that

the whole family can enjoy but it's more important for the whole family to also

be able to interact with that home and adjust things if need be so that's why

we've developed quite an intuitive control concept for a smart home; for us

we call it the Switch Standard and it's really easy for me to be able to

demonstrate here on the Touch Pure and in fact on any of the Touch switches

around the smart home just what that Switch Standard is. There's five touch

points on here: center touch point would control my lighting, I'd be able to open

or close the blinds, or turn the volume on the music up or turn the volume down.

And from this same switch I'll also be able to adjust the source of my

multiroom audio or even turn the music off.

Another aspect of a real smart home

that's important to discuss is the lighting. It can be adjusted according to

how you and your family use your home and in this showhome we can create

different atmospheres so in the kitchen for example we could have bright white

light over the island whilst we're cooking or preparing food in the

evenings when we're entertaining a more relaxed atmosphere can be created and

for later at night when you're in the living room a more cozy atmosphere can

be created with the lighting. It's possible to be able to completely change

the look and feel of a room because of the light source that you use and we

recommend different lighting sources to be able to complement the requirement

for ambient and accent and task lighting so this

could be color-changing LED spots, for example, LED strip and for a wow factor

a cluster of Pendulum Slims.

Now alongside the lighting is multiroom audio.

So, in this room we've got four inbuilt speakers to be able to deliver

that. It's more than just being able to listen to different music in different

rooms...The music system here supports integration with the doorbell and with a

burglar alarm, for example. It also has text-to-speech so in essence you could

get your smart home to even talk to you.

Another really exciting thing that I can

demonstrate in this room is the Touch Surface. It follows that same intuitive

way of interacting with a real smart home. Five touch points to be able to

control the lighting, the shading, and the music. It can be installed beneath or

behind surfaces such as stone, behind wood, glass, or ceramic. And what's really

cool because it's completely integrated into the surface I could use it when I'm

preparing food, for example, or I've just washed my hands and my hands are still

wet; no problem interacting with the Touch Surface.

Next up let's head to one of the bedrooms.

So, here in the bedroom again we can see those aspects that make up a real smart

home so the lighting, the shading, and the room climates are all intelligently

automated without me having to do a thing and it all speaks to that idea of

your smart home saving up to 50,000 tasks for you each year so that you've

got time to enjoy the more important things in life.

Here in the bedroom, just next to the bed,

once again we find a Touch Pure and it follows that same

intuitive control concept with the five touch points.

What's pretty neat about the Touch Pure next to the bed though is something

called "Night Mode" and this is activated with a triple-tap on the center touch point.

This is really neat when it comes to the fact that I'm going to bed and

perhaps some of the lights are still on in another room or music is playing in

another room; once I triple tap that Center touch point the lighting and the

music and the rest of the house is turned off, the burglar alarm is

activated and I'm ready to go to bed. If, for example, I get up in the middle of

the night perhaps I want to head to the kitchen for a midnight snack...because my

house is in "Night Mode" bright lights don't turn on - which would dazzle me or

be too bright and disturb someone else that's sleeping in the house - instead dim

light turns on just enough to light my path to the fridge and back. Then when

it's time for me to wake up in the morning, I do so naturally with the help

of this smart home. The blinds open up to let in a bit of the morning sun light

slowly start to come up to full brightness and my morning playlist

starts to play as well all; contributing to a pretty good start to the day.

It's all this functionality and more that makes up a Real Smart Home.

One more important feature worth mentioning is safety and security - for that extra peace

of mind for you and your family. So, this includes smoke sensors,

burglar alarm,

and sensors to detect escape of water. Now when your home detects one of these

dangers it starts to react immediately so the lights begin to flash, the blinds

open to make the home more transparent, an alarm tone starts to play throughout

the multiroom audio and you'll get a notification on your

mobile phone to alert you.

If you want to find out more about integrating this

level of intelligent automation in your home come and see us. We have free info

sessions or you could book a one-to-one consultation with one of the team and

you can find the details for those at loxone.com

Thanks for joining us today. Goodbye.

For more infomation >> Smart Home Experience Tour - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

#TechGenius030: Huawei P smart 2019 - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> #TechGenius030: Huawei P smart 2019 - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Singaporeans Try: Tidying Up With Marie Kondo - Duration: 11:51.

- Xenia, your desk is damn messy. - Yeah, how ah?

Hello. I'm Marie Kondo.

Hello!

So this is a special episode of Singaporeans Try.

Do you know who is Marie Kondo?

She's a tidying expert.

She helps people remove clutter, and then she brings them joy.

Both of us are the messiest people in the office,

and our desks are like mountains of trash.

The other time when I was cleaning, I found a dead cockroach.

One day, I had a banana and I forgot to eat it.

And I realized it was a bit smelly.

And I found this white thing moving.

It was a maggot.

We obviously need help.

We have our own TSL Marie Kondo who is going to help us today.

Marie?

You are damn gross!

- I love your new hair. - More like Fauzi Kondo.

This wig makes me look like Dora the Explorer.

Maybe I'll be Dora Kondo.

You're totally our Marie Kondo. Maybe I'll be Dora Kondo.

You're totally our Marie Kondo.

Do you know that he is so OCD? You're totally our Marie Kondo.

Do you know that he is so OCD?

When you move his things just a little, he will know the next day.

Do you like Marie Kondo?

I honestly didn't know she existed until I watched the show.

On Netflix?

It's on Netflix, I watched the entire series, and fell in love with her!

She's a very sweet lady, she believes so passionately about tidying up...

and how tidying up can change your life.

She tidies up not according to location, but according to categories.

Are you all ready to take on the challenge?

- No... - Just thinking about tidying is making me tired already.

Are you serious? Here we go - learning the KonMari method!

This is my desk.

This is also my desk.

- Want some cookies? - Why not.

I think I need the cookie to help me solve this problem.

Because of my job scope, I need to have different outfits...

so I have a lot of clothes in case I need to go for a certain shoot.

Oh, my God.

- It's organized; it's all in one bag. - Nope, nope, nope.

A lot of things on my table was not put there by me.

Other people put them there. You see?

What is this?

You need to question yourself - whether this thing sparks joy.

They all spark joy! I'll show you some.

This is (from) my Hired or Fired: Nippon Paint episode.

So... cannot (throw away).

What about this?

This is... um...

Let's go.

You can ask my next door... where did my next door neighbour go?

Maybe she ran away. Maybe you have to dig the hole.

Chow? Chow, are you in here?

So this is my desk...

- It's definitely not as bad as... - So messy. You ah...

- Not worse than yours, ok? - ... you must tidy up, ok?

It's definitely not as bad as I'd say Xenia's table is,

but you have a lot of different things everywhere.

What's up with the trolley?

I thought it was cute.

- So you'll leave it here? - Yeah.

But actually, all the papers are behind my desk.

I hide them from myself so that I can't see them.

Confront yourself.

Wei Lun, what do you have to say about your partner's desk?

Don't get me started. We were supposed to share this calendar...

but it's under her cutlery station.

- I don't know what's this for... - I'll help you. I'll help you.

I think I'll throw Alison away.

Do you know what's the first thing (we should do) before we start with the tidying process?

- What must we do? - We must greet the house.

- Greet the house? - Yes.

This is the entrance of the office, right?

I feel like this is a good place for us to start.

I have never watched any of her episodes,

and with you wearing a freaking wig, telling me these kinds of stuff...

I really think it's bullshit and very hard for me to think that this is real.

- Are you ready to do this with me? - I'll try my best.

Remember... in your mind, you should always thank the space.

- Ok. - Have an image of the space...

then thank your table for giving you a space in this office.

- Ok. - Not like that.

- Oh, sorry. - Ok, go down.

- Pretend there's music. - Can I sing?

No singing. Focus.

Now, we meditate.

What are you doing?

Must we follow?

I'm honestly very skeptical about this.

The first thing you need to do is to take out every single...

piece of clothing you have in your space.

- Oh, shit... - And you are going to put them in a pile.

You have a lot of clothes.

I'm a bit shocked.

What is one thing that sparks joy for you here?

- This is my jacket. - Why does it spark joy?

It's extremely comfy. I feel like a burrito.

And it helps me to focus.

Very good.

Clothes that obviously don't belong here... Very good.

Clothes that obviously don't belong here...

what you need to do is to hold each one in your hands,

and decide if it sparks joy.

And what doesn't - you'll put aside and we will put them away.

Ok, sure.

Hey, I'll pay you $10 per hour. Help me.

Excuse me, you can't have other people do it for you.

You must do it yourself.

All these? Gone by the time I'm back.

- Let's go. - My turn! My turn!

- Special box of clothes... - Oh, my God.

I literally didn't expect you to have so many clothes here.

- Towel... - Wait, I'm very concerned. Have you washed these clothes?

- I never sweat. - Ew!

I'm not touching those.

Pick up one that you know will immediately spark joy.

This! It's my dancing pants.

I put this in the office because sometimes I'll go for dance class.

This is what all your clothes should make you feel.

- I think that this doesn't spark joy. - Why?

- Because I can't fit in it anymore. - And why are you keeping it?

Fold it, and we are going to put it away.

What is this?

Oh, my God - whose swimwear is that?

- Why is it so small? - Is it Jonathan Paul's?

- Yeah... anyhow put his pants near me. - You know what? This might spark joy for me later.

- I'll give them to you! - I'll put them inside my...

- Thank you. - You don't have to; it didn't do anything for you.

But it did something for me.

If you're gonna keep it, what you're going to do is to fold it.

- Do you want me to show you how to fold this jacket? - Yes.

How to fold a hoodie.

The next category is books.

She only has one book.

Now, my question for you is, does it spark joy for you to put in this office?

- Yes. - Ok, then we will leave it in the office.

The next thing we should do is paper.

Find all the different pieces of paper and pile it on your chair.

Ok... It will get better.

Random dead flowers...

Oh, that's where my bandanna went!

I've been looking for it for the longest time.

Passport photo.

I thought I was done with the papers, until...

Shit.

This used to be my shoot schedule. 2016, in TSL.

2016... 2017.

Peak A Boo media tasting... steamboat... This was when I was still in Eatbook.

Fauzi... just now, I wanted to cry.

- Why? - There was a cheque.

- That you haven't cashed? - Yeah.

I wanna cry.

This is a cheque. And it expired.

And it's $500.

You really wanna cry?

Angry!!!

I don't have mood already. Nothing sparks joy!

- This is a problem, Xenia. - I know!

This is why we need to sort our things out properly.

So do you have any books? - I don't have books.

So we will move on to paper.

Put all the various pieces of paper on your chair.

Cards. Notebooks. All these are paper.

Oh, my God. I have so many Post-Its.

Oh, my God!

I have Takashimaya gift vouchers?

Holy... sister!

You do not want? I'll take it.

$20 payment for me.

- How are you doing? I'm doing great.

I've put the important stuff into two files.

Envelopes... sentimentals... these are my miscellaneous (items).

Look at how neat it is!

- Do you feel happy seeing it's so neat and tidy? - Yes!

- Oh, my God! - What the!

- I didn't know I had money... - You had hundred plus dollars!

I feel like after this episode, everybody will come ransack my table.

So for miscellaneous items, the tip is to sort it out -

according to purpose and category.

Makeup should belong together. Food should belong together.

I'll find all the food items first.

This is all my beer.

I'll give them away.

Who wants beer?

Is this expensive? It doesn't spark joy for me.

You have the Giorgio Fedon watch?

Oh, my God. That's from ages ago.

- It's $500. -It's very expensive.

- I'll give it to my mother. - Ok, good.

BTS!

Jungkook.

(Editor: Hey ARMY!)

- Oh, my God. - I'm done! We are done!

I'm also done with them.

We did it, guys.

Yeah...

It's challenging to sort out the things you don't realize you've kept.

And when you open you realize that you have a cheque you didn't cash out...

It's $500 and your heart goes jibaboom.

You can take my $500 watch and resell.

Right?!

Oh, my God. Marie Kondo is gone.

Who are you?!

Why are you here all of a sudden, Fauzi?!

Thanks for helping us. Why are you here all of a sudden, Fauzi?!

Thanks for helping us.

... call Marie?

Thanks for helping us, Marie!

Would you recommend people to start Marie Kondo-ing their room? Thanks for helping us, Marie!

Would you recommend people to start Marie Kondo-ing their room?

Yes... before your mum starts nagging.

- Before Chinese New Year. - What a perfect time, actually.

Spring cleaning. You better do it.

- What's that? - Spring cleaning.

'The Big Sweep Up!'

Oh, 'The Big Sweep Up!'

I love it! I love how that sounds!

To me, it doesn't matter if you don't follow exactly what Marie Kondo does.

But she has useful tips so just pick and choose what will help you the most.

Overall, I think that the idea of cleaning...

... is just to stop you from saying 'I'll do it tomorrow'.

Yeah... actually.

If you were to tidy your room, hashtag Fauzi Kondo,

and tag @TheSmartLocalTV, because I really want to see your Before and After.

I really wanna see.

Can you all please do a Before and After?

Please tag us.

Inspire me again if I ever get messy.

As always, like, share and subscribe! Watch our other videos there.

And until next time, bye!

For more infomation >> Singaporeans Try: Tidying Up With Marie Kondo - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Meross Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Unbox and Full Setup - MSG100 - Duration: 18:14.

hello Automaters! Thanks for tuning in again. Meross has been producing smart

home equipment for some time now and they finally reached out to me and

decided to send me one of the Meross Smart Garage Door Openers here and

I'm really excited to get this unboxed, set up, and show you how to get this

working in your smart home. So let's get going. The first thing to tell you about

this device is it is a Wi-Fi connection device so as we open it up there's a few

things in the box there is a quick installation guide but to be honest

that's why you're watching this video here and then what we have is a power

cable now what you're going to notice with this device is that the power cable

is just two prongs and that's it so you're gonna we're gonna deal with that

in a bit but just know that for right now there's a bunch more in the box

let's get through it now right here is a shorting cable is what they call it and

this actually does become very important if your device doesn't show up on the

compatibility list this is part of your sensor to know whether or not the door

is actually closed or open in this giant cable here actually there's two on that

this giant cable right here these are connecting to basically tell your device

that your door is closed and now it would be open in all cases the other

side of this cable you can see it is just basically a small connector here

with the two cables in it this goes directly in the device itself so you can

see lots of different cables that they've given you and this is actually a

control signal cable to your garage door opener and again I'll show you how all

of these connect as we go through the process now there is another thing in

the box of course it is the device itself and there is some mounting

hardware that I'll show you in a second but here's the physical device itself

and there's the other side of that connector

that we just saw in the cable so there are two sides to this device and what

I'll tell you is this side it says rain on it power cable and this side it says

rate on a basically signal control cable some other things that tell you about

this device actually the input voltage is 90 to 250 volts so that's quite the

range but it makes it international ready it is also fifty or sixty Hertz

capable so that means this device is ready for all kinds of markets in terms

of setting the device up you're going to need a few things they do give you some

mounting hardware and there's about four screws in the bag I actually didn't need

any of those and they also raid here give you some strips some 3m

double-sided tape strips so you do get a full set up for mounting the device and

also for connecting the device throughout your garage setup now a

couple more things to show you still yet this garage door opener what they tell

you to do is actually stick a screwdriver in there and then it opens

up and these are the terminals you're going to be putting your power cable

into on this side again they tell you to put a screwdriver in there to just kind

of pop it and I'll show you how I did that in a second but ultimately again

you just have two terminals here and that's where you put in your signal

controlled cable now the other big long cable connects in here this is your

garage door opener closed sensor or one half of it so that's going to connect in

here now let me walk you through the application and then the setup that I

did in my garage so I've already set up one of these in my garage and I just

want to walk you through in a step-by-step manner because obviously

everyone's garage is going to be a little bit different and I'm not going

to be able to walk you through your specific details in your garage but what

I will do is give you some of the tips and tricks that that I figured out here

as I was setting this up and as I was getting it ready in my home now since I

have it working I will tell you this from a review standpoint it has worked

perfectly it tells me the signal strength of my Wi-Fi where it's at so

that really helps you actually diagnose issues if it's constantly disconnecting

well you might need a repeater you might need to move your router in order to get

the signal there other than that it's been a really really positive experience

thus far I've had it here in my home for a few days so let's get to the actual

demo of getting this set up and walking through the application so let's start

with the application itself you're going to need the Meross application and like

I said I've already gone ahead signed in and you can see the state of my back

door garage opener I actually have three in my garage so I'm going to be setting

up three of these things over time now what I'll tell you is you do need to go

ahead and get yourself signed up for an account with Meross it's a very simple

process now in order to add a new device let's go ahead and hit the plus and you

can actually scroll down to the bottom of the application here and there's a

smart garage door opener so this is the MSG 100 smart Wi-Fi garage door opener

now what they tell you is to basically start a compatibility check now you

start with your make and model and I have Chamberlin's in my home and then

when I went into model I couldn't actually find my model here so I went

back and I said nope I can't find mine in the list now what they tell you right

here is very important so you take your short you're shorting cable and I had to

strip mine down a little bit so you just need to grab onto that cable and the

shielding is not very strong at all so just pull very gently and pull off

another half inch to an inch of this shielding cable and then you short for

just a second so basically pop it in and if your garage door starts moving at

that moment then it is compatible and you can hit

yes compatible if it doesn't start moving after a quick short then you're

going to need to get a different garage door opener or get a different smart

home garage door opener now what I'll tell you is with most like mine there

are multiple places to go ahead and kind of put your cables into there's multiple

terminals there so you do or you may need to test a few or consult your

manual just to make sure which one is going to work mine were the first two

and that makes sense it's basically the connection from the the pad or the

switch that I already have in my home now moving on what they tell you to do

is connect the two wires so I'm just gonna move some of my equipment to the

side here just so you guys can see what's going on this is very simple all

you want to do is get a flathead screwdriver and just twist you don't

want to pierce these cables right here or you will actually ruin them and it's

the exact same process over on this side and you have both of these oh now it's

very simplistic in terms of getting your power cable connected here what I'll

tell you is it didn't matter now I put mine in here in with the blue on the

right-hand side or the closest side to me but again it hasn't mattered

so all you have to do is once they're pushed in make sure they're pushed in

all the way and now just screw down until you get it tight that is you just

keep twisting these little screws down you don't need to over tighten because

you'll actually just ruin your cable but now you have your power cable all

connected that side of this is done now the other thing you have to do is again

over here this is your signal control cable so

I'll just show you over here so I got those pushed in now it's a little hard

to see because of this control cable right here or the the cable from our

sensor or smart sensor but they're just pushed in and now we're just doing the

same thing with the screwdriver where we just twist down these terminals

essentially this part of the process is over you can go ahead and you can put

these shelves back on if you'd like you don't have to but I'm gonna put them

back on and I'm also going to connect this part of the device and what I'll

say is make sure if pushed in this the right way and you do want to hear a

click as you push that in now I have all three of my control cables my power

cables and my sensor cables all connected in here and we're ready to

move on in the application so now they say basically power up your device and

then we'll go ahead and get it connected to Wi-Fi so we're ready to move on we

can see a little blinking light there and that's actually what they're going

to ask us next so you check the LED light it needs to be flashing otherwise

if it's not just hit the little notice down below where it says the LED is not

blinking amber and green so hitting next again and what they want us to do is go

to the Wi-Fi settings on our phone and find this device so I'm just going into

Wi-Fi here and there it is Meross and we're just going to connect

to that and you can see the application actually says successfully connected

come back to the application now which garage door opener is this in

your home you might only have one so you might just call it garage door opener

but I'm actually going to install this where I park now it's asking us if we

want to join our home Wi-Fi you will have to put in your password here and if

it didn't actually find it you can tap over on this side and go ahead and

connect to that Wi-Fi in your home so now what it's doing is it's connecting

this to Wi-Fi and you're gonna see that little orange LED go away on the device

and it really just turned to green and make the connection to your Wi-Fi so

what I'll tell you now is that this device is completely ready it's on our

Wi-Fi and we're going to go through the installation process here so let's get

started we just need what they're telling you basically some masking tape

screwdriver and a stepladder you will clearly need a stepladder and a

screwdriver throughout this process but this product did actually come with the

dual sided 3m tape so you don't really need that so let's get started and we

don't need to look through the contents of the package we talked about that

already now as you're going through this whole

setup process what I'll tell you is you want to unplug your garage door opener

don't leave it on because you're going to be in some compromising situations

especially as you install this so as you go here make sure your garage door

opener is actually unplugged that's the safest thing to do but they want to make

sure that your two sensors are now working so we're going to go ahead and

do a test of that here in the application as I hit next and what you

want to see is as you get this closer you're watching for this led to change

to that orange light quickly so there it is it's changing as I move them closer

and for they're apart now they do actually need

to move relatively quickly and you can see all the notifications going off as I

do this on my phone so there you have it so we know that that's working and we

can just tap yes it works if it's not working for you you likely have a

problem with this signal cable right here

so now what I'll tell you is you take this device out to where it actually is

and they want you to make sure you at least have two or more Wi-Fi bars so

you're looking at your phone itself and you're going to make sure that there are

two or more Wi-Fi bars if you don't have that you're probably going to want a

repeater and I will tell you that this device will disconnect if you don't have

good Wi-Fi strength so go out there put your phone near where this device is

going to sit and then check your Wi-Fi strength now mounting your device is

relatively simple you just need to go ahead and put some

of the adhesive tape on the bottom of this and I'll just show you quite simple

I put on four different strips on to mine you don't need more than that cuz

likely this is just sitting on the top of your garage door opener but each

person as I said is different so you go ahead and you remove this for our

double-sided tape and then you go ahead and you stick that they do tell you make

sure you clean it and obviously that makes a lot of sense here the other

thing to think about is this needs to be close enough to the terminal blocks on

your garage door opener and it has to be able to go into those terminal blocks

and make a good connection so now they want you to go ahead and make that

connection physically with these wires right here now

a couple more things to tell you about that you likely already have some

control cables going into there what they tell you to do is actually twist

your cables together so what you'll need to do is either release your existing

cables from the terminal blocks and then twist these together

with the existing cables or you'll need to release the terminal blocks push them

both in together and have it all work together as one set of cables now once

you've done that you're going to mount your sensors and here's where some of

the variability is going to come in this cable is quite long and on most standard

applications you're going to be able to go over to one of your rails in your

garage go behind it and walk all the way down towards the garage door and then

stick this towards the side and that's actually how I've mounted it in my

garage because I didn't want to go on the roof the whole way or on the ceiling

the whole way but what I'd say is make sure that you have some hooks or just

some 3m again some of the 3m cable management hooks will work just fine and

I'll show some of those on screen that I'm using and you just go ahead and make

sure that that cable is secured basically to safe surfaces one last

thing for these they do have to be within a quarter inch I would say you're

going to want them between a quarter inch and an inch and the other thing you

need to watch out for as your door is opening or as you're looking at the

installation is that this one as as this one moves because it's physically on the

door you don't want that to collide with this sensor you will start to pull the

whole thing apart obviously so those are some of the concerns that you might have

in terms of the application it is very simple you can see I have unplugged this

one here but as you tap on either of these icons it will actually start the

process and there is actually a little click here it'll go through the opening

procedure now the other thing that you can have a look at is you can change the

device name all the device settings here one little tip and trick here for you

you can actually go ahead and create integration with Amazon's voice

assistant or the Google assistant you can simply tap on here and go into

basically a walkthrough of that setup process but essentially you're going to

do that in the Google Home application which I'll show in separate applications

in terms of the scenes in routines function here in the application what

I'll tell you is for the garage door openers they basically don't work so

keep that in mind the account settings what you've already seen here from me

that allows you to look at the process for Amazon's voice assistant and Google

assistant integration and you also have the overall settings up here so you can

go ahead and get some different languages vibration and on/off

confirmations there for you so that's really it hopefully this helps you guys

get your garage door opener setup and I will say I'm enjoying these devices

already in my home and I can't wait to get them connected with my Google

assistant and my Amazon voice assistant so thanks for watching everyone and

we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Meross Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Unbox and Full Setup - MSG100 - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Devices: The Fuel Behind Growing Attacks (w/ Justine Underhill) | Discoveries | Real Vision™ - Duration: 1:53.

I've now got a foothold in your network which allows me to pivot to other devices in your

network.

The first thing I'll do is demonstrate that I can control the device itself.

And now I'm going to turn the switch back off.

Oh my god.

Because I'm able to exploit this simple plug, I can use that to look at other devices.

So I'm going to run that script right now.

And what that's going to do is bring up the live video feed.

So now we can use the Wemo to look for and control TVs on the network.

So can you confirm for me that the video is playing?

Yeah, it's playing.

Let's turn the volume up so maybe we have a better chance of hearing it.

Oh, no.

Welcome to the RCA Whirlpool miracle kitchen- The miracle kitchen of the future wasn't too

far off from reality- It gives you the advanced styling and engineering

of tomorrow.

In many ways, that idealistic connected kitchen has arrived today.

And the gadgets are now called Internet of Things, or IoT.

Internet connected lights, refrigerators, outlets, thermostats-- we'll soon be living

in a world where automated cars will talk to each other to reduce traffic, connected

homes will adjust energy use, smart clothing will track our health.

All with the promise that our lives will be easier, more productive, happier.

But only if these devices are secure.

For more infomation >> Smart Devices: The Fuel Behind Growing Attacks (w/ Justine Underhill) | Discoveries | Real Vision™ - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

১০০ কোটি টাকার বাড়ি ভেঙ্গে দিল বুল্ডুজার | Burigonga News | Smart Report✔️ - Duration: 5:28.

please subscribe my channel Smart Report

For more infomation >> ১০০ কোটি টাকার বাড়ি ভেঙ্গে দিল বুল্ডুজার | Burigonga News | Smart Report✔️ - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Australian Smart Contract to provide Digital Backbone - Duration: 2:00.

Its been coined the platform that will deliver contracts on steroids!

The Australian blockchain is set to revolutionize the world of legal agreements transforming

paper-based contracts into digital smart contracts, the platform is being driven by 2 leading

law giants.

The firms have teamed up with Australias science and research agency Data61 and global tech

giant IBM to create the platform.

Industry leaders say is set to shake up the way businesses operate.

The automation of contracts is the future for business, banking, and financial systems.

But what we really need is a network that we can trust.

All four of these players have reputations that are worth more than any single deal they

will ever do and that bakes a lot of trust in this business model.

The Australian National Blockchain will provide an alternative to other smart contract platforms

such as Ethereum and Corda businesses will be able to exchange date and contact deals

in a secure digital environment.

Several parties will be able to log on to a single shared view of a contract without

compromising the confidentiality of 3rd party privacy.

I think the industries that are most ripe for this sort of technology will start being

the fintech, insurance, banking, telcos.

finance companies, then there's also those businesses who want to do physical activities

in the market and need to track digitally and online where their products are or how

their services are going and when they're going to get paid.

All of this can be automated in such a way that you can trust the network that's managing

the contract and the payment systems.

The Australian National Blockchain will be the countries first multi-industry large scale

blockchain.

For more infomation >> Australian Smart Contract to provide Digital Backbone - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Aicliv Smart Power Strip Review - Are Four Plugs Better Than One? - Duration: 3:53.

What is this, not a Smart Plug but a Smart Power Strip?

Tell me more!

Welcome to The Hippie Geeks.

If you enjoy this video, be sure to subscribe and hit the bell notification icon to catch

all our new content!

If have seen any of our recent product reviews, you can tell that I have really embraced Smart

Plugs.

We use them to turn different lights off and on automatically, but you can use them on

any device that plugs in.

You could control small heaters, coffee makers or a crock pot.

They are pretty versatile, and I really like them.

However, they are not terribly space efficient as most of them only control one thing per

plug.

However I was looking around and found this Aicliv Smart Power Strip on Amazon.

Is this going to be any better, or just useless?

Let�s find out!

The Aicliv Smart Power Strip has four separate smart plugs that can be independently set

or used together at once.

There is a 1250-watt 10-amp max draw, so be sure that everything you have plugged into

it will fit within those requirements.

It also has three USB plugs that do not switch on and off unless you hit the physical power

switch that is on the strip itself.

They can provide up to 2.4 amps of charging on a single USB plug with a max of three amps

across all three.

As with most Smart Plugs, this can also be controlled with any Alexa or Google Home enabled

device, and on your smartphone with the Smart Life App.

Setting this up is just as easy as a Smart Plug, just open up the Smart Life App on your

smartphone or tablet, click on Add Device, and then scroll down until you see Multiple

Socket.

Verify that the Aicliv Smart Power Switch is plugged in and its indicator light is blinking,

hit confirm and then add in your network password.

After that it will spend a few seconds adding the device, at which point you can name the

power strip.

At this point it will bring up the controls for the entire plug, showing you the combined

shutoff for all four plugs, and the individual controls for each plug.

You can rename the group and each switch individually, giving you complete control over the Smart

Power Strip.

Using the voice control thru our Echo Dot has been flawless, and we did a bit of a test

with each switch to make sure it was working properly when we first plugged it in.

Alexa, turn on switch one.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch one.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch two.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch two.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch three.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch three.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch four.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch four.

OK.

Alexa turn on power strip.

OK.

Alexa turn off power strip.

OK.

All in all, we couldn�t be more happy with how this has been working.

We have used it continuously for the last five months, and it hasn�t had a single

problem.

If you are interested in using one of these Aicliv Smart Power strips we will leave an

Affiliate Link to it in the description below where you can pick it up for yourself.

If this is your first time here on The Hippie Geeks it would be wonderful to have you subscribe!

This channel is all about helping you visualize, learn and create.

If you enjoyed this video give it a like and check out our Patreon page or Merch Store

to support the channel directly.

Thanks again, and we will see you on the next one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét