Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 1 2019

let's see what we will do

clutch is slipping like hell

it sound like a scooter

give it tome to take it off roading

on our way to play with mud

I will meet with Voukas here somewhere

how says he's got a surprise

I was sure

oh oh oh hyper-combatant

man!

-where are your rain boots??

-they were not available

Ooooohhh

You are screwed

water will reach up to your underwear

-nevermind

-I don't mind

A helmet too??

You got a helmet too man?

-Dude the quality! -looks quality!!

it will be fun

It's been raining for so long

there will be mud everywhere

Inside man, INSIDE !!

What are we anyway? chicken??

-Pussycats??

Oh Dude

Voukas came all wound up but with no rain boots

Yes that's the spot

the next one is the one where we all have fell into...

Not me, get the bike

have a nice swim have a nice swim

have a nice .... Oh? Nice!

it's a pity that in the video you can't tell how inclined the surface is

GO GO

those motocross scumbags

have dug all the paths

It says Enduro Mania Meteora

big deal

we do it with our cubs

I am telling you,

many riders have fallen here

someone

has left behind his mudguard

you wanna put it on your cub?

come come

How deep was that !!

what did he just do?

did he went through the water hole?

show the how its done

I'll stay outside,

in case we drown

the pussycat

he went through with the 4X4

like a boss

God damn

I get a bit nervous

come on Voukas,

It is what it is

big deal

I took in water

But it keeps going

And as always, night caught up with us

let me shut my helmet in case I fall

I got some air!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét