Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Hi. My name is Tyron from the Loxone team and today we're in Austria at the

Loxone Showhome. It's purpose-built to be able to

demonstrate exactly what life is like living in a real smart home. The first

aspect we look at is access control. Here's the NFC Code Touch: it allows me

to gain access to the home using a pin code or an NFC encrypted fob which

conveniently just hangs on my key ring. The other aspect of access control that

we can have a look at is the intercom; perfectly convenient for when visitors

are expected or perhaps a delivery. Anyone who comes to the front door will

be able to press the doorbell button and thanks to the video and the two-way

audio communication I can see and speak to whoever's at the door on my

smartphone from wherever I am and if needs be, even let them in.

So, let's take a look inside.

Now that we're inside the showhome, the first room that I want to show you is

the kitchen/dining/living area it's often the heart of the home for the

family and in this showhome it's a great space to be able to show you how

your home could save up to 50,000 tasks for you each year so you

can have time to enjoy the more important things in life. The lighting,

for example, is automated it'll turn on or off and that could be based on the

amount of natural light that may already be filling the room. The shading is

automated for us so the blinds could open or close or adjust position based

on the position of the sun, and it's always at the right temperature as well

because the room climate is adjusted using heating, the ventilation, the

cooling and that's all intelligently automated without me having to adjust a

thermostat. for example. That means that a real smart home is something that

the whole family can enjoy but it's more important for the whole family to also

be able to interact with that home and adjust things if need be so that's why

we've developed quite an intuitive control concept for a smart home; for us

we call it the Switch Standard and it's really easy for me to be able to

demonstrate here on the Touch Pure and in fact on any of the Touch switches

around the smart home just what that Switch Standard is. There's five touch

points on here: center touch point would control my lighting, I'd be able to open

or close the blinds, or turn the volume on the music up or turn the volume down.

And from this same switch I'll also be able to adjust the source of my

multiroom audio or even turn the music off.

Another aspect of a real smart home

that's important to discuss is the lighting. It can be adjusted according to

how you and your family use your home and in this showhome we can create

different atmospheres so in the kitchen for example we could have bright white

light over the island whilst we're cooking or preparing food in the

evenings when we're entertaining a more relaxed atmosphere can be created and

for later at night when you're in the living room a more cozy atmosphere can

be created with the lighting. It's possible to be able to completely change

the look and feel of a room because of the light source that you use and we

recommend different lighting sources to be able to complement the requirement

for ambient and accent and task lighting so this

could be color-changing LED spots, for example, LED strip and for a wow factor

a cluster of Pendulum Slims.

Now alongside the lighting is multiroom audio.

So, in this room we've got four inbuilt speakers to be able to deliver

that. It's more than just being able to listen to different music in different

rooms...The music system here supports integration with the doorbell and with a

burglar alarm, for example. It also has text-to-speech so in essence you could

get your smart home to even talk to you.

Another really exciting thing that I can

demonstrate in this room is the Touch Surface. It follows that same intuitive

way of interacting with a real smart home. Five touch points to be able to

control the lighting, the shading, and the music. It can be installed beneath or

behind surfaces such as stone, behind wood, glass, or ceramic. And what's really

cool because it's completely integrated into the surface I could use it when I'm

preparing food, for example, or I've just washed my hands and my hands are still

wet; no problem interacting with the Touch Surface.

Next up let's head to one of the bedrooms.

So, here in the bedroom again we can see those aspects that make up a real smart

home so the lighting, the shading, and the room climates are all intelligently

automated without me having to do a thing and it all speaks to that idea of

your smart home saving up to 50,000 tasks for you each year so that you've

got time to enjoy the more important things in life.

Here in the bedroom, just next to the bed,

once again we find a Touch Pure and it follows that same

intuitive control concept with the five touch points.

What's pretty neat about the Touch Pure next to the bed though is something

called "Night Mode" and this is activated with a triple-tap on the center touch point.

This is really neat when it comes to the fact that I'm going to bed and

perhaps some of the lights are still on in another room or music is playing in

another room; once I triple tap that Center touch point the lighting and the

music and the rest of the house is turned off, the burglar alarm is

activated and I'm ready to go to bed. If, for example, I get up in the middle of

the night perhaps I want to head to the kitchen for a midnight snack...because my

house is in "Night Mode" bright lights don't turn on - which would dazzle me or

be too bright and disturb someone else that's sleeping in the house - instead dim

light turns on just enough to light my path to the fridge and back. Then when

it's time for me to wake up in the morning, I do so naturally with the help

of this smart home. The blinds open up to let in a bit of the morning sun light

slowly start to come up to full brightness and my morning playlist

starts to play as well all; contributing to a pretty good start to the day.

It's all this functionality and more that makes up a Real Smart Home.

One more important feature worth mentioning is safety and security - for that extra peace

of mind for you and your family. So, this includes smoke sensors,

burglar alarm,

and sensors to detect escape of water. Now when your home detects one of these

dangers it starts to react immediately so the lights begin to flash, the blinds

open to make the home more transparent, an alarm tone starts to play throughout

the multiroom audio and you'll get a notification on your

mobile phone to alert you.

If you want to find out more about integrating this

level of intelligent automation in your home come and see us. We have free info

sessions or you could book a one-to-one consultation with one of the team and

you can find the details for those at loxone.com

Thanks for joining us today. Goodbye.

For more infomation >> Smart Home Experience Tour - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

ShopRite Smart Meals | Jicama Fries - Duration: 2:13.

Welcome to ShopRite Smart Meals. we're going to teach you how to make some

We're going to teach you how to make some

healthy snacks for your upcoming Sixers watch party and today we are going to do

Spicy Jicama fries.

Yeah World, are you ready for this?

Spicy Jicama fries I'm ready for it.

Alright let's go.

First step, we're gonna grab the Jicama and throw it into the bowl.

All right now we're gonna grab

some of the spices here and the olive oil and throw in it

Okay some of these spices

This is a great oh yeah look at that.

Now we're gonna get a little messy you're gonna throw your hands in there and mix it all around.

Mix it all around? Mix it all around.

Come on show him how it's done World.

That's how it's done.

So Matthew, why spicy Jicama fries versus

french fries cause World and I we like french fries

We're looking for a healthier snack so that's why we do something like Jicama fries because

we're not gonna get all that starch and carbohydrates. We're gonna get

lots of fiber a lot of flavor. We still get that nice crispiness on

the outside but the soft pillowiness on the inside right but in a little healthier way.

Yeah you're doing it great this is good.

So Matthew, what's the biggest difference between frying foods and baking?

What are we trying to avoid,

The fat, the salt, the sugar in our food so like cooking something in the oven

roasting all those different types of cooking techniques you know it's a

healthier way to enjoy our snacks.

World, you're gonna throw these in there now

Matthew wanna do the honors?

All right all right easy now it's hot all right.

You got to make sure you line this up right cause the oven is hot I can feel

it right now okay that's good.

Well done well done. I'm feeling good.

Everybody shake it out shake it out.

Feeling good we're doing well.

Dude that was the fastest 45 minutes ever.

Oh my. Slam dunk. Here's a slam dunk.

For more healthy recipes, go to shoprite.com

For more infomation >> ShopRite Smart Meals | Jicama Fries - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

My Smart Ahma #4 - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> My Smart Ahma #4 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Bose Frames Review: These Smart Sunglasses Have Serious Sound - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Bose Frames Review: These Smart Sunglasses Have Serious Sound - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Singaporeans Try: Tidying Up With Marie Kondo - Duration: 11:51.

- Xenia, your desk is damn messy. - Yeah, how ah?

Hello. I'm Marie Kondo.

Hello!

So this is a special episode of Singaporeans Try.

Do you know who is Marie Kondo?

She's a tidying expert.

She helps people remove clutter, and then she brings them joy.

Both of us are the messiest people in the office,

and our desks are like mountains of trash.

The other time when I was cleaning, I found a dead cockroach.

One day, I had a banana and I forgot to eat it.

And I realized it was a bit smelly.

And I found this white thing moving.

It was a maggot.

We obviously need help.

We have our own TSL Marie Kondo who is going to help us today.

Marie?

You are damn gross!

- I love your new hair. - More like Fauzi Kondo.

This wig makes me look like Dora the Explorer.

Maybe I'll be Dora Kondo.

You're totally our Marie Kondo. Maybe I'll be Dora Kondo.

You're totally our Marie Kondo.

Do you know that he is so OCD? You're totally our Marie Kondo.

Do you know that he is so OCD?

When you move his things just a little, he will know the next day.

Do you like Marie Kondo?

I honestly didn't know she existed until I watched the show.

On Netflix?

It's on Netflix, I watched the entire series, and fell in love with her!

She's a very sweet lady, she believes so passionately about tidying up...

and how tidying up can change your life.

She tidies up not according to location, but according to categories.

Are you all ready to take on the challenge?

- No... - Just thinking about tidying is making me tired already.

Are you serious? Here we go - learning the KonMari method!

This is my desk.

This is also my desk.

- Want some cookies? - Why not.

I think I need the cookie to help me solve this problem.

Because of my job scope, I need to have different outfits...

so I have a lot of clothes in case I need to go for a certain shoot.

Oh, my God.

- It's organized; it's all in one bag. - Nope, nope, nope.

A lot of things on my table was not put there by me.

Other people put them there. You see?

What is this?

You need to question yourself - whether this thing sparks joy.

They all spark joy! I'll show you some.

This is (from) my Hired or Fired: Nippon Paint episode.

So... cannot (throw away).

What about this?

This is... um...

Let's go.

You can ask my next door... where did my next door neighbour go?

Maybe she ran away. Maybe you have to dig the hole.

Chow? Chow, are you in here?

So this is my desk...

- It's definitely not as bad as... - So messy. You ah...

- Not worse than yours, ok? - ... you must tidy up, ok?

It's definitely not as bad as I'd say Xenia's table is,

but you have a lot of different things everywhere.

What's up with the trolley?

I thought it was cute.

- So you'll leave it here? - Yeah.

But actually, all the papers are behind my desk.

I hide them from myself so that I can't see them.

Confront yourself.

Wei Lun, what do you have to say about your partner's desk?

Don't get me started. We were supposed to share this calendar...

but it's under her cutlery station.

- I don't know what's this for... - I'll help you. I'll help you.

I think I'll throw Alison away.

Do you know what's the first thing (we should do) before we start with the tidying process?

- What must we do? - We must greet the house.

- Greet the house? - Yes.

This is the entrance of the office, right?

I feel like this is a good place for us to start.

I have never watched any of her episodes,

and with you wearing a freaking wig, telling me these kinds of stuff...

I really think it's bullshit and very hard for me to think that this is real.

- Are you ready to do this with me? - I'll try my best.

Remember... in your mind, you should always thank the space.

- Ok. - Have an image of the space...

then thank your table for giving you a space in this office.

- Ok. - Not like that.

- Oh, sorry. - Ok, go down.

- Pretend there's music. - Can I sing?

No singing. Focus.

Now, we meditate.

What are you doing?

Must we follow?

I'm honestly very skeptical about this.

The first thing you need to do is to take out every single...

piece of clothing you have in your space.

- Oh, shit... - And you are going to put them in a pile.

You have a lot of clothes.

I'm a bit shocked.

What is one thing that sparks joy for you here?

- This is my jacket. - Why does it spark joy?

It's extremely comfy. I feel like a burrito.

And it helps me to focus.

Very good.

Clothes that obviously don't belong here... Very good.

Clothes that obviously don't belong here...

what you need to do is to hold each one in your hands,

and decide if it sparks joy.

And what doesn't - you'll put aside and we will put them away.

Ok, sure.

Hey, I'll pay you $10 per hour. Help me.

Excuse me, you can't have other people do it for you.

You must do it yourself.

All these? Gone by the time I'm back.

- Let's go. - My turn! My turn!

- Special box of clothes... - Oh, my God.

I literally didn't expect you to have so many clothes here.

- Towel... - Wait, I'm very concerned. Have you washed these clothes?

- I never sweat. - Ew!

I'm not touching those.

Pick up one that you know will immediately spark joy.

This! It's my dancing pants.

I put this in the office because sometimes I'll go for dance class.

This is what all your clothes should make you feel.

- I think that this doesn't spark joy. - Why?

- Because I can't fit in it anymore. - And why are you keeping it?

Fold it, and we are going to put it away.

What is this?

Oh, my God - whose swimwear is that?

- Why is it so small? - Is it Jonathan Paul's?

- Yeah... anyhow put his pants near me. - You know what? This might spark joy for me later.

- I'll give them to you! - I'll put them inside my...

- Thank you. - You don't have to; it didn't do anything for you.

But it did something for me.

If you're gonna keep it, what you're going to do is to fold it.

- Do you want me to show you how to fold this jacket? - Yes.

How to fold a hoodie.

The next category is books.

She only has one book.

Now, my question for you is, does it spark joy for you to put in this office?

- Yes. - Ok, then we will leave it in the office.

The next thing we should do is paper.

Find all the different pieces of paper and pile it on your chair.

Ok... It will get better.

Random dead flowers...

Oh, that's where my bandanna went!

I've been looking for it for the longest time.

Passport photo.

I thought I was done with the papers, until...

Shit.

This used to be my shoot schedule. 2016, in TSL.

2016... 2017.

Peak A Boo media tasting... steamboat... This was when I was still in Eatbook.

Fauzi... just now, I wanted to cry.

- Why? - There was a cheque.

- That you haven't cashed? - Yeah.

I wanna cry.

This is a cheque. And it expired.

And it's $500.

You really wanna cry?

Angry!!!

I don't have mood already. Nothing sparks joy!

- This is a problem, Xenia. - I know!

This is why we need to sort our things out properly.

So do you have any books? - I don't have books.

So we will move on to paper.

Put all the various pieces of paper on your chair.

Cards. Notebooks. All these are paper.

Oh, my God. I have so many Post-Its.

Oh, my God!

I have Takashimaya gift vouchers?

Holy... sister!

You do not want? I'll take it.

$20 payment for me.

- How are you doing? I'm doing great.

I've put the important stuff into two files.

Envelopes... sentimentals... these are my miscellaneous (items).

Look at how neat it is!

- Do you feel happy seeing it's so neat and tidy? - Yes!

- Oh, my God! - What the!

- I didn't know I had money... - You had hundred plus dollars!

I feel like after this episode, everybody will come ransack my table.

So for miscellaneous items, the tip is to sort it out -

according to purpose and category.

Makeup should belong together. Food should belong together.

I'll find all the food items first.

This is all my beer.

I'll give them away.

Who wants beer?

Is this expensive? It doesn't spark joy for me.

You have the Giorgio Fedon watch?

Oh, my God. That's from ages ago.

- It's $500. -It's very expensive.

- I'll give it to my mother. - Ok, good.

BTS!

Jungkook.

(Editor: Hey ARMY!)

- Oh, my God. - I'm done! We are done!

I'm also done with them.

We did it, guys.

Yeah...

It's challenging to sort out the things you don't realize you've kept.

And when you open you realize that you have a cheque you didn't cash out...

It's $500 and your heart goes jibaboom.

You can take my $500 watch and resell.

Right?!

Oh, my God. Marie Kondo is gone.

Who are you?!

Why are you here all of a sudden, Fauzi?!

Thanks for helping us. Why are you here all of a sudden, Fauzi?!

Thanks for helping us.

... call Marie?

Thanks for helping us, Marie!

Would you recommend people to start Marie Kondo-ing their room? Thanks for helping us, Marie!

Would you recommend people to start Marie Kondo-ing their room?

Yes... before your mum starts nagging.

- Before Chinese New Year. - What a perfect time, actually.

Spring cleaning. You better do it.

- What's that? - Spring cleaning.

'The Big Sweep Up!'

Oh, 'The Big Sweep Up!'

I love it! I love how that sounds!

To me, it doesn't matter if you don't follow exactly what Marie Kondo does.

But she has useful tips so just pick and choose what will help you the most.

Overall, I think that the idea of cleaning...

... is just to stop you from saying 'I'll do it tomorrow'.

Yeah... actually.

If you were to tidy your room, hashtag Fauzi Kondo,

and tag @TheSmartLocalTV, because I really want to see your Before and After.

I really wanna see.

Can you all please do a Before and After?

Please tag us.

Inspire me again if I ever get messy.

As always, like, share and subscribe! Watch our other videos there.

And until next time, bye!

For more infomation >> Singaporeans Try: Tidying Up With Marie Kondo - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

১০০ কোটি টাকার বাড়ি ভেঙ্গে দিল বুল্ডুজার | Burigonga News | Smart Report✔️ - Duration: 5:28.

please subscribe my channel Smart Report

For more infomation >> ১০০ কোটি টাকার বাড়ি ভেঙ্গে দিল বুল্ডুজার | Burigonga News | Smart Report✔️ - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

5 AWESOME LIFE HACKS AND SMART IDEAS - Duration: 4:24.

- Hello!

- Hey, Doc! Look at that cool thing for your phone!

- How... how does it ...

Something's wrong here! Are you sure it's suitable for my phone?

- Actually I meant that case ...

- Oh! Really cool!

- Doc, have you enlisted in spies?

Well, I hate to break it to you, but you can hardly infiltrate somewhere unnoticed ...

For more infomation >> 5 AWESOME LIFE HACKS AND SMART IDEAS - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Australian Smart Contract to provide Digital Backbone - Duration: 2:00.

Its been coined the platform that will deliver contracts on steroids!

The Australian blockchain is set to revolutionize the world of legal agreements transforming

paper-based contracts into digital smart contracts, the platform is being driven by 2 leading

law giants.

The firms have teamed up with Australias science and research agency Data61 and global tech

giant IBM to create the platform.

Industry leaders say is set to shake up the way businesses operate.

The automation of contracts is the future for business, banking, and financial systems.

But what we really need is a network that we can trust.

All four of these players have reputations that are worth more than any single deal they

will ever do and that bakes a lot of trust in this business model.

The Australian National Blockchain will provide an alternative to other smart contract platforms

such as Ethereum and Corda businesses will be able to exchange date and contact deals

in a secure digital environment.

Several parties will be able to log on to a single shared view of a contract without

compromising the confidentiality of 3rd party privacy.

I think the industries that are most ripe for this sort of technology will start being

the fintech, insurance, banking, telcos.

finance companies, then there's also those businesses who want to do physical activities

in the market and need to track digitally and online where their products are or how

their services are going and when they're going to get paid.

All of this can be automated in such a way that you can trust the network that's managing

the contract and the payment systems.

The Australian National Blockchain will be the countries first multi-industry large scale

blockchain.

For more infomation >> Australian Smart Contract to provide Digital Backbone - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Aicliv Smart Power Strip Review - Are Four Plugs Better Than One? - Duration: 3:53.

What is this, not a Smart Plug but a Smart Power Strip?

Tell me more!

Welcome to The Hippie Geeks.

If you enjoy this video, be sure to subscribe and hit the bell notification icon to catch

all our new content!

If have seen any of our recent product reviews, you can tell that I have really embraced Smart

Plugs.

We use them to turn different lights off and on automatically, but you can use them on

any device that plugs in.

You could control small heaters, coffee makers or a crock pot.

They are pretty versatile, and I really like them.

However, they are not terribly space efficient as most of them only control one thing per

plug.

However I was looking around and found this Aicliv Smart Power Strip on Amazon.

Is this going to be any better, or just useless?

Let�s find out!

The Aicliv Smart Power Strip has four separate smart plugs that can be independently set

or used together at once.

There is a 1250-watt 10-amp max draw, so be sure that everything you have plugged into

it will fit within those requirements.

It also has three USB plugs that do not switch on and off unless you hit the physical power

switch that is on the strip itself.

They can provide up to 2.4 amps of charging on a single USB plug with a max of three amps

across all three.

As with most Smart Plugs, this can also be controlled with any Alexa or Google Home enabled

device, and on your smartphone with the Smart Life App.

Setting this up is just as easy as a Smart Plug, just open up the Smart Life App on your

smartphone or tablet, click on Add Device, and then scroll down until you see Multiple

Socket.

Verify that the Aicliv Smart Power Switch is plugged in and its indicator light is blinking,

hit confirm and then add in your network password.

After that it will spend a few seconds adding the device, at which point you can name the

power strip.

At this point it will bring up the controls for the entire plug, showing you the combined

shutoff for all four plugs, and the individual controls for each plug.

You can rename the group and each switch individually, giving you complete control over the Smart

Power Strip.

Using the voice control thru our Echo Dot has been flawless, and we did a bit of a test

with each switch to make sure it was working properly when we first plugged it in.

Alexa, turn on switch one.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch one.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch two.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch two.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch three.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch three.

OK.

Alexa turn on switch four.

OK.

Alexa turn off switch four.

OK.

Alexa turn on power strip.

OK.

Alexa turn off power strip.

OK.

All in all, we couldn�t be more happy with how this has been working.

We have used it continuously for the last five months, and it hasn�t had a single

problem.

If you are interested in using one of these Aicliv Smart Power strips we will leave an

Affiliate Link to it in the description below where you can pick it up for yourself.

If this is your first time here on The Hippie Geeks it would be wonderful to have you subscribe!

This channel is all about helping you visualize, learn and create.

If you enjoyed this video give it a like and check out our Patreon page or Merch Store

to support the channel directly.

Thanks again, and we will see you on the next one.

For more infomation >> Aicliv Smart Power Strip Review - Are Four Plugs Better Than One? - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Smart motorways are making it harder for us to pull over criminals, say police chiefs - Duration: 5:34.

 Police have expressed concern over the roll out of new smart motorways, warning they will make it more difficult to catch dangerous drivers

 Large stretches of Britain's motorway network is being upgraded with new technology intended to improve traffic flow and ease congestion

 Among the initiatives being rolled out is the removal of hard shoulders from around 300 miles of the busiest stretches

 But senior officers have warned that the lack of an emergency lane will mean it is impossible to pull over problem drivers

 David Blundell, who leads on roads policing for the Police Federation, said: "The difficulty with smart motorways is that they are difficult for the police to operate on, there's no hard shoulder, so where do we safely stop another motorist if they have committed an offence or we want to give them some advice?  "The answer is we can't and we have to wait miles and miles and miles until we're able to do that

There are lots of questions that need to be asked."  Smart motorways without hard shoulders have emergency lay-bys every 1

5 miles, but a recent RAC survey found the the majority of road users had no idea what to do if they broke down

 An all-party committee of MPs has also warned about the potential dangers of removing hard shoulders and has said it could put recovery drivers' lives at risk

Smart Motorways  John Apter, the chair of the Police Federation, also warned about the impact of reducing the number of traffic patrols

 He said Britain's roads were beginning to resemble "The Wacky Races", with a significant increase in anti-social driving such as tailgating, speeding and drivers using their mobile phones while at the wheel

 The number of dedicated road traffic officers has fallen by 11 per cent over the last two years, with speed cameras and other remote technology taking their place

 But speaking at the National Roads Policing Conference, Mr Apter said cameras did not provide the deterrent that an officer in a marked car did

 He said: "It's like The Wacky Races out there with some of the stuff we see. A lack of a visible deterrent for motorists will mean that their behaviour is not moderated

   "And those who wish to drive in an anti-social dangerous way, without fear of being caught, will do so

 "On journeys now, you'll see motorists regularly driving in an anti-social dangerous and aggressive way

They're just not being caught. They're driving without a care."  "What we need are police officers on the ground, the visible deterrent

We need the drink, drug, aggressive, dangerous driver to be fearful of being caught

"  He added: "The motorway is a hostile environment to be on out of the vehicle. Tragically, we see more people killed who have been involved in a relatively minor collision who get out their vehicle on the hard shoulder and are hit

 "We have police officers who have been killed or have been seriously injured when they stop on the hard shoulder

Smart motorways must take all of that into account as it does cause a greater risk

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét