Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2019

Hello.

This is the owner of Volvo Luxury S90.

Today, we have an automatic parking lot. Let's find out about the items.

The Volvo s90 is automatic.

It's semi-automatic.

It's not completely automatic like Mercedes Benz.

I'll tell you how it works. .

Home once you touch the sensor home screen Push right on screen to park

The item is called In.

If you click this item, the automatic tolerance runs I can.

Or the camera. I'm usually on the ground. Run in the view.

Run it in the Round View I'll do

Camera. Park In Park Out. The item is listed as Iran.

Park out is for parallel parking. It's possible.

Parkin t Right-angled Park All parallel parking Available items.

I'll press Park In.

Press Park In and search right. Keep close to space and proceed

Tell them to follow the instructions if they want to.

I put the gear forward.

Let's move forward.

They found a parking space.

Go ahead and follow the instructions. Let's do it.

I'll follow the instructions.

You don't need to touch it. You have to keep going. I guess.

Parking after stopping.

Release the steering wheel.

There is a right-angled parking item.

I'll give it a try.

Select Reverse gear.

Let's look around.

Let's move on.

Low speed reverse and braking preparation Excel, The brakes are semi-automatic, so I don't know

I have to.

He's turning the steering wheel. .

Let's go.

The brakes are always on. You have to stay.

while stationary, put forward gears and let the Excel be Press.

You should be careful.

You should always park at low speed.

Stop and r proceed again.

The steering wheel is not operating. .

I can see them putting it in on their own.

Now, next to me, sm6 and Lincoln mks, I have it.

I'm anxious, but believe in the car Let me put it in.

Put in the forward gears.

I am going.

The parking space isn't as wide as I thought. .

Let's see how well they put it in. I'll see.

Now I'm going to use my hands on the steering wheel. I'm not putting it up.

Parking is complete.

Let's take a look.

I put it in perfectly. Joe.

In a situation like this, he's parking a lot. He's good.

I'm done parking, so I'll try to get it up to p. I'll do

The ignition is off.

I'm not good at using this auto-parking. .

When the car's on either side like this, it's narrow. They're very good at parking in space.

But if there's only one car around, Two parking spaces.

a blank post If you have this or this, you might think it's him.

is bad at keeping the parking lot.

I can't do well.

something that is easily caught by radar around it. You need to have a drive. You need to park in the street.

I think she's doing it correctly.

And when you do that, you just drive manually. I think you can put it in.

Actually, I'm good at parking. No.

It's much faster for me to control it by hand. Let's get it right.

But the parking space is a lot smaller. useful for

I think it's a function.

Subscribe if this video helped I hope you like it.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> [Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 Owner's Review Semiautomatic Parking - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 1.5 T3 152PK Geartronic Nordic+ Trekhaak - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 1.5 T3 152PK Geartronic Nordic+ Trekhaak - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo's Zenuity To Perform Autonomous Tests On Swedish Public Roads - Duration: 2:00.

The Swedish Transport Agency will allow Zenuity, a joint venture between Volvo and Veoneer, to perform self-driving tests on public roads

The tests will be performed on highways, with trained drivers behind the wheel, albeit with their hands off the steering wheel

"The approval to do real-life tests is essential for gathering important data and test functions

It is a strong proof-point for the progress of Zenuity's self-driving capabilities," stated Veoneer CTO, Nishant Batra

Tests will be carried out on the E4 highway between Stockholm and Malmo, road 40 between Jonkoping and Gothenburg, and E6 between Gothenburg and Malmo – at a maximum speed of 80 km/h (50 mph), using Level 4 autonomous software

Meanwhile, Veoneer spokesman Thomas Jonsson said that it's still too early to anticipate when Zenuity could potentially test autonomous systems without a safety driver onboard the vehicle

The software company has been running tests in Sweden to collect data for sensors, while Volvo has been running separate tests to gauge driver experience and study driver behavior, as reported by Automotive News Europe

However, the cars tested by the Swedish automaker were "for the development of fully autonomous vehicles," using outside parties and test drivers, said a Volvo spokesman

Volvo plans on selling self-driving cars sometime after 2021, and derive a third of its sales from fully autonomous (no driver input needed) models by 2025

For more infomation >> Volvo's Zenuity To Perform Autonomous Tests On Swedish Public Roads - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 Owner's Review Drive Mode / Individual Setting - Duration: 3:36.

Hello.

This is the owner of Volvo Luxury S90.

This is a copy of the drive mode. Let's talk about it.

The Volvo s90 has four drive modes There's something.

I'll check it out.

Let's take a look.

Eco-efficient driving / Comfort Routes City Drive / Individual self preferred

Drive characteristics / dynamic high performance.

High performance means performance. .

And if I'm going to do it in indivisual, I'm going to do it in my own way. It is possible.

I usually do Comfort.

There's an echo. It's a really good idea. They said it's stuffy.

Once in drive mode, set the display to: Let me see the window.

Now, the Individual setting is where you can set up the Sensors screen. I'm getting off.

And the setup here is where my car Yes.

It's called individual driving mode.

Individual driving modes selected Drive mode check, drive.

Individual entries in Mode selection It's coming out.

There's a preset value.

I compiled the starting price. .

There's also a driving information window.

The driving information window is always a comfort for me. It's usually better to compile

I think so.

There's a dynamic too.

Sensitivity of steering wheel Was this performance dynamic?

If you go to the performance, high. It's set.

I set the steering low. Even if you try to use individual values in the middle,

Let's rock.

Powertrain attribute torque and acceleration It's a comfort brake feature.

I can set the sensitivity. It's

And the Eco-climate Air-Conditioning System Energy consumption when using the heater

We can reduce it.

Engine when start and stop vehicle We'll be on standby. Check this one.

If you do, the engine will be on standby. Indicate individual value without guyo check

Start and stop in visual selection I know this is not working.

I don't really care about start and stop. I'll turn it off because I like it.

And then we close it, and we I made a choice, so I'm going to do it in an indivisual way.

I'll guess.

Start up. Turn off the start and stop. It got caught because I did it.

It's a separate display on the instrument panel or somewhere. It doesn't work.

But now I'm going to be able to match my choice. I'll stand.

This is the driving mode and indie. We're talking about visual settings.

I'll finish everything.

I hope the video helped. And please subscribe.

See you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét