Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

I think the transport industry is a fascinating place to be right now.

There are a lot of things happening.

New technologies with connectivity and data

make it possible to create services and transport solutions

in a totally different way than before.

I think you can get inspired by how the manufacturing industry has evolved.

Looking into a factory of today with the new standards,

some parts of a factory today are automated

and some parts are, of course, very much operated by humans,

and I think we will see the same thing in the transport industry.

In some parts with highly repetitive flows we will see automation coming.

In other parts we will not see automation

but more support for our drivers.

That is the way we see it going forward.

I think this kind of system will start typically

going between two different hubs,

from a factory to a port, in between ports,

in highly repetitive flows,

with customers that have a high need for transport.

This is a challenging project

because we are going into a domain that we have not been in before,

and society is not used to seeing self-driving vehicles on the road,

so we need to constantly adapt

and partner up with society and technology providers

in order to create a solution that is viable for society, for our customers.

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks - Mikael's thoughts on how automation will shape the transport industry - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 2.0 D4 190PK R-DESIGN NAVIGATIE CAMERA LEDER ECC BT CRUISE XENON LMV18 BTW RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 2.0 D4 190PK R-DESIGN NAVIGATIE CAMERA LEDER ECC BT CRUISE XENON LMV18 BTW RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 T5 Ins. Owner's Review # Trunk Lid - Duration: 5:37.

Hello.

This flight is on the trunk.

I'd like to take a look inside the trunk. .

First, go look inside the trunk. From the buttons above, this is a trunk.

on the right side of the button to close The button on the , when you close the trunk,

It's a button to lock the door.

Lock all the doors.

If you come down, here's the tripod. Should I say a safety rod warning rod

Yes.

So let's go inside.

So here's a latch. .

There is also a latch on the right.

There's a 12-v terminal under the latch. Guyo.

Put something in there. Like this. I have it.

So this side of the room is like this. It's inside.

This is how we assemble. You can see it.

You can see it's piecing together.

It's not on the right.

If you go deep inside, you'll see Like a shackle to hang water.

There's a dengi, but it's hard to do. .

It doesn't work well.

I think it's on the other side.

And here's the ski-thru in the middle. I was going to open this up, but here I am.

I can't find a way to open it. .

You have to push it from the inside. I feel the same way.

I can't open it.

The trunk has a paint finish at the top. It doesn't work.

The same goes for the left.

Now, open up this Panda. I'll see.

a spare tire You'll see something.

Ugh.

Let's open it.

The way to open it is, just down here, Here's the handle.

I'll hold the handle and I'll hold it with both my hands. I'll do it.

Lift it up and move it.

It's so dirty that I need to clean it up.

Now put it down on the floor and try the cardboard. You see, there's a clasp on the back.

There it is.

There's nothing special about this clasp. It looks like something's special.

Put it back on the floor, and put it back in the trunk. Let's go back and see. Spare.

It's got a tire.

If you look here, it looks like Xiao's Chinese.

Check the manual and fill the tyre. You said you had an e.R. kit,

I can't see it. There's another vehicle. I see it.

Let's see. if you look at the size It looks like this on 125 and it's 80r and 18 years old.

Max speed is set at 80 km/h.

Take it off in a minute. Go to the garage and fix it. I'm sure you're saying

And if you look here, it's a tow truck. Tow Bar Towing Locks Here.

That's how it looks.

The rest of them are used to lift the shed. It's like a pretty thing and gloves.

I have it.

It's sensible.

Cover the wheels, or the gloves. It's like this.

Funny. There's a plastic. I don't know what the requirements are for.

.

I saw the requirements in the manual.

It's a tow rod. No matter how much you use it. Look, I can see a tyre repair kit or something.

I'm not going.

Now, if you go inside, you'll see There is a computer or something.

Guyo.

Now, if you look sideways, you'll see that it says vcm. There's one thing. I don't know what it is.

.

Uh, there's only two shackles on the inside. It's on this side.

Right.

I'm sure you're gonna fix it. I think there is.

It's a bit disappointing to finish on the top.

So this is the trunk of Volvo s90. I'll finish

There's also a weld.

It's a little different from what you saw in your manual. But there's everything, and when you're in an emergency,

I think I can use it well.

Now that I've opened it, you don't. You can open it.

Subscription and good are always helpful.

I'm gonna have to clean up the trunk now.

I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> [Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 T5 Ins. Owner's Review # Trunk Lid - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo는 전세계 XC60 및 XC90을 회상하기로 결정했습니다...원인은 무엇입니까? - Duration: 1:27.

중국 지리로 넘어간 이래 판매량이 급성장한 볼보자동차 판매에 '제동'이 걸릴 전망이다.

엔진룸 내 연료 라인 균열을 발견하고 자발적 리콜을 시행하기 때문이다.

리콜 대상은 2015~2016년에 생산된 11개 모델 21만9000대로,

차종은 크로스컨트리 V40·S60,

SUV모델 XC60·XC90 등이다.

중국 지리자동차에 따르면 볼보자동차는 2015년 50만3127대,

2016년 53만4332대를 판매했다.

볼보자동차는 "아직 해당 결함에 따른 인명 및 재산 피해 사례를 보고받지 못했다"며 "이번 리콜은 사고 예방 차원에서 이뤄진 것"이라고 설명했다.

대상 차종은 2015년 4월 15일~2016년 4월 20일 생산된 S60 외 8종 디젤 모델들이다.

국내에서도 리콜 절차를 밟는다.

볼보자동차코리아 관계자는 "지난 21일부터 리콜이 시작됐고 해당 차종 고객은 가까운 볼보자동차 서비스센터를 방문하면 된다"고 밝혔다.

For more infomation >> Volvo는 전세계 XC60 및 XC90을 회상하기로 결정했습니다...원인은 무엇입니까? - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 €19562 ex.BTW 7% Bijtelling tm 09-2020 2.4 D5 Twin Engine Aut6 PIHV Special Edition CLIM - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Volvo V60 €19562 ex.BTW 7% Bijtelling tm 09-2020 2.4 D5 Twin Engine Aut6 PIHV Special Edition CLIM - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 1.5 T3 152PK Geartronic Polar+ Sport - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 1.5 T3 152PK Geartronic Polar+ Sport - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 2.0 D4 191 PK 6-Bak R-Design (BNS) - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 2.0 D4 191 PK 6-Bak R-Design (BNS) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 2.4 D6 AWD Plug-In Hybrid Summum EX BTW - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Volvo V60 2.4 D6 AWD Plug-In Hybrid Summum EX BTW - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 2.0 D4 190PK Mom Bus Leer-Navi-Panodak-Camera-Verw. voorruit. - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 2.0 D4 190PK Mom Bus Leer-Navi-Panodak-Camera-Verw. voorruit. - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V40 T3 150PK benz 60000 KM Summum Leer | Stoelver | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Volvo V40 T3 150PK benz 60000 KM Summum Leer | Stoelver | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC60 New T5 250pk Geartronic Momentum Full Option - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC60 New T5 250pk Geartronic Momentum Full Option - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 T5 Ins. instrument cluster Setting - Duration: 5:00.

Hello.

It's Volvo s90 Owner.

Today we're going to talk about the Instrument panel settings. I'll try.

Let's take a look at the Instrument Cluster.

First, point your fingers and eat. 1546 It's my total mileage.

It's.

The bottom part of ta is called Trip Otto. I started the car and started the car.

It's about distance.

Why is this automatic? Reset it automatically. and then automatically reset.

The condition is that I did not drive for 4 hours. In case it is reset automatically.

Turn right again.

What you see here is the oil that's in there. It's a driveable distance. If you look at it,

Ta is marked as 0 and lit as 100 km per liter. It looks like this. ta Trip Otto

with real-time calculations of fuel economy It's a gift.

I set it up like this.

So the manipulation here is a little bit lower than here. There's this mark on the window.

When the menu comes up, press it and you're in front of it. You'll see that window on the instrument panel.

And then we steer this way. I'll do it. And I'll take the middle one.

You can do something.

This is how to operate it.

Go back to the screen. It's t I know.

The trim tm is called the trip manual. A trip I can reset

It is.

The reset button will blink right or left Press in the center of the moving lever

There's something. Reset him. Long. If you press it, it will reset.

So I'm going to put this tm under the speedometer. I've got them marked.

Ah, I put ta in...

And if you go down, it's a tm-liter. So far, the salmon is about 10 kilograms.

It's on.

And tm speed tm driving time. .

And ta is now 0 kilo ta oil There's something about ta.

'cause he didn't drive, so he started. It's been 4 minutes.

And the audio kilometres I want you to mark it here as a total mileage,

I did.

And how much oil you can get. I've just marked it.

You saw it earlier.

And the tourist, Mph, is going to press this. The speedometer changes to mph.

Let me turn it off.

It's changed to kilometres.

We use a meter.

Go back down and take a trip of tm-kilometres. What I can tell you now is by the manual.

1546 I never reset it.

If you click on this, the tm under the speedometer It will be displayed.

And if you put a ta down here, here you go. The ta is displayed below.

And then we're not both going back. Press to disappear, just the final distance of the road.

It's only coming out.

I usually go to Ta.

Now mark under rpm gauge You can choose what you want. tm I

Ta trip without choosing tm fuel economy I've checked Otto's fuel efficiency.

a few liters per hour It's also a sign that he's using the rotors.

.

If I push you both, they're both gone. It's you.

So this is how to set up the burp. .

And if you turn to the right, the media. I did it like this.

You can choose the radio. Guyo.

These are all spam numbers.

If you press the phone, you can call him right away. I can't.

And the final purpose of navigation It looks like this.

And to close the screen, The note on the right side of the driving hand

Two square ones, two superimposed. You can press it.

This sets the trip to the instrument cluster to finish reviewing the method

I will do that

Subscription and good are always helpful.

For more infomation >> [Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 T5 Ins. instrument cluster Setting - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] #Volvo #S90 T5 Ins. Vlog!? Wash my Car. - Duration: 4:14.

Hello.

I washed my car today.

It was so dirty on the way back to play. It's not that dirty.

There's dirt on it, and when the water just goes by, There's a trail of water coming from the west.

Let's go.

I washed my car.

Let me wash the car and take a picture. .

My hands are freezing.

I want to play background music.

This is our own car wash. I did it when I came.

I don't know how to use a soap bubble solo. I didn't really like it. Just water.

I did it first

Just water, and then blow on the air. and then with a heat wave.

I just wiped the water off.

And I blew the air inside. Guyo.

Now the trunk is open.

Come to think of it, I've got a car outside. This is the first time I've ever done this.

.

Well, I don't think it's just water. It's still coated with a glass film.

I think it's going to be fine. .

Yeah. Every time I see a car, I think it's very pretty.

My baby's just kidding me, so I'm not going to do this. If you care about it, it's the only thing that CoCoaming's born.

CoCoaming is born.

If you all know what it is, Okay.

The fairy that shows up when you save things. Same thing.

Now open the door, ventilate it, I'll take a shot, I'll close the door, I'll take a shot.

.

Now, before we close the door, we'll have to go inside. Let's see if it's clean.Wu Jianzhu

Not a speck of dust is gone.

Also, the answer to air cleaning is, I think so.

What's the point of Ascensus? I think so.

We have our baby, Malangkau.

She's got a leather pill. I need to buy it and clean it up.

All right, down there. This is all a vacuum cleaner. I washed it with and I got an air blowing.

I'm watching.

Now, it's neat. Let's try it in the back. Let's move on.

Baby Necklace and Earl Sleep Back I washed the floor with a cleaner.

That's clean. Now, in the back seat. I can't believe that our baby

I wiped it with a duster.

Now the door is closed.

Close the door, shoot, finish the video, Let's see.

I'm sure it's because I'm taking it outside. It sounds good.

So is the Dailyright and the Symposium. It's full of love.

Okay, the color of the car is osmium grays. .

Dealers can use the HopperOptic Kbr for tinting. Here you go.

25 on the side, 35 on the front. .

I don't know if it's 15 or 25. .

Wow, it's really nice to be in the sun. .

It's not like we're covering the license plate again. It'll take a while.

Luckily, I washed the car and I saw it. I don't

And he put a catereum on it. Guyo.

So that's what we're seeing today. I'll do it.

Like a V-log of cars. I feel it.

See you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét