Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

all right freezing cold hi Oh today well it's actually been freezing cold

everyday but it's still really cold but I'm out here making some content now

that's stupid that's stupid yeah that's really dumb let's not do it

what's going on guys my name is Boston if you're new to the channel thank you

so much for stopping by I'm in my new m3 and I got this a few weeks ago and I

really haven't made much content with it yet and there's a pretty good reason

that's been horrible in Ohio it's been like 15 degrees some days some days two

degrees the next day 45 degrees you never know and you know today I kind of

want to it's kind of dirty right now it's my daily driver so I wanted to go

get it washed up and kind of make an overview video it's it's a 2013 m3

competition and it's got a lot more things done to it

I guess it's not a lot but it's got more to it than just just exactly what's on

the surface I kind of wanted to go over everything that it has and you know make

a little video over viewing my 2013 m3 and I want to talk about is what I had

before this and why I chose to get an m3 over some other vehicles I was thinking

of so let's go get a washing and let's get to it

pull it up to the car wash I don't generally like to go to car washes to be

honest with you um because I hate that they scratch up your vehicle this one

however is kind of the one exception for me it it basically nothing touches your

car and it's not like the other touchless is where you still have a like

a rail to go into this one doesn't have a rail nothing touches your car there

cheapest wash which is seven dollars which I prefer because it doesn't put

wax or any chemicals on your car it's just soap and it even does the

undercarriage so it's kind of a it's kind of a huge win for me and it's nice

because I'm daily driving this in the winter so I kind of do this every few

days to keep the salt off and whatnot so let's get to getting this wash

face

the carwash is now done so let's go find a quiet parking lot and let's break down

what this thing's got so before we kind of jump into why I got a m3 is kind of

little bit of background um I used to have a few couple cars ago I had a 2010

BMW 335i xDrive 6-speed manual that had the n54 platform fantastic actually I

think it has more torque than this stock or somewhere around there but um I love

that thing and it was a blast to drive as all-wheel drive so it's pretty

practical here's a two-door I'll post a picture up here somewhere but you know

that really really was one of the best vehicles I've ever driven and owned I

mean it wasn't cheap to maintain but you know that's what you sign up for when

you get a BMW so I absolutely love that thing and kind of when I got it I was

about to start school and you know as soon as her at school I started doing a

couple things on the side I'm in the real estate so I was doing a little bit

of that and I kind of my lifestyle changed and I really needed something

that was a little more practical and a sense of like a hauling stuff and taking

things in the back throwing stuff and I almost like a truck bed so I end up

getting a truck I got a 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD 6-speed which was again

another fantastic vehicle I got a steal on that I absolutely love the thing I

wish I would have never gotten rid of it but um you know I had that throughout

school and while I was doing my real estate stuff so it worked out well I

could haul stuff with it it was great thing

Illinois sucked about it got awful gas mileage and then as soon as I finished

school you know I started I started driving and at one point I didn't know

where I was gonna end up work wise so I was kind of getting prepared to make a

commute every day on a 70 mile commute so an hour and 20 minutes and when that

happened and you know having something I got 14 to 16 miles a gallon didn't

really make sense anymore so I ended up getting rid of it and then some things

changed around and turned out my commute was fine I only have about 10 minute

commute or a 10-mile commute so it wasn't bad at all but I got rid of it

and I kind of did count Carles for a while like it's not Carlos but I had

other vehicles I just didn't have anything like that was enjoyable to

drive like the Tacoma was or the 335 I was and I I want to say in the end of

2018 right around let's say October September

October I kind of was like you know what I want to get an m3 so I looked for a

few months and I found a lot of cars I actually almost bought a different one

and I'm not gonna get much into it the dealership was not very good in my

opinion they they had it priced kind of high with the amount of work that it

needed to be done with it it only had 24,000 miles and it was a six-speed but

it didn't have a lot of the options this cars got and it was a year older so I

ultimately went with this one and I picked this one up at Suburban Ford of

Ferndale Michigan and Jeff the GM and then Jeff the guy who helped me out

fantastic I had a great experience and a couple things here and there we hadn't

known about the car they were wrong but very minor things but other than that I

mean I bought it with eleven thousand seven hundred miles so it was it was

just and it's got about thirteen thousand miles now and I've only been

driving it around seriously for ten days so I've been loving putting miles on

this thing so let's go out let's jump outside and kind of break down

everything that this cars got

all right so you know I'm outside now it's pretty cold out but let's get this

done with so here is my 2013 BMW m3 and this is a this is basically 2013 was the

last year they even made the m3 so it's pretty popular this one this particular

one also has the competition package so it's it's a little lower it's got the

carbon roof which is a pretty nice touch and I do have the comp wheels so I so

actually I was going to the Detroit Auto Show when I needed winter tires

immediately like that next day so I kind of worked with discount tire and they

hooked me up with just some Michelin xi3 which has been really good by the way

and they didn't have them for 19 inch wheels so I draw I just got they're kind

of house brand look of metal wheels for the winter they could look I mean

they're not my favorite but it kind of works and they sit in a lot so that kind

of sucks but other than that I mean it handles well it gets the job done for

the winter so I'm just gonna stick with it for now and then whenever the summer

comes back on I'm leaning on getting pallet support for s's but you know drop

a comment below what you think I should get but um let's just kind of go over

this thing so like I said competition package now this one is done in

Melbourne read now Melbourne red is pretty hard to find I mean initially

when I started my search I didn't even look at Melbourne red cars one you can't

really find them in - they're too expensive people down there are always

lower miles and in the coupes with the comp with the carbon fibre roof it's

hard to get so I just eliminated that out of my search and you know I was

ready to give up on fine and m3s and this one popped up one day and the price

I mean it wasn't a steal by any means it wasn't super high some of the cars on m3

post I mean they had more miles than this one and less options we're going

for significant significantly more money than I paid for it so you know so I felt

like I did okay I don't intend on selling us anytime

soon or really ever so I'm okay with that and I'm gonna just just kind of be

in a car that I put a lot of miles on and who knows what I'll get later but

you know so it's got the Melbourne red which I did a little checking on that

now I could be totally off on this but I'm pretty sure from 5-8 2013 so that's

kind of the updated generation the LCI cars um from 2011 to 2013

they made approximately I think 370 to Melbourne red coupes of which I think

only about 4.5 or 5 somewhere in the 4 to 5 percent had the manual transmission

and the competition package so we're talking about somewhere in the ballpark

of 15 total car respect like this you know in that time frame and I have a 13

which is the final year or so to me it's a little better because it you know this

is the first and last rear wheel drive v8 manual transmission BMW m3 that will

ever be produce they're not going to go back to making the eights they've made

that pretty clear they're jumping in the turbos and six

cylinders for the smaller body styles and I'm pretty sure they've also

announced that they're stopping manual transmissions in general so to me this

is pretty pretty rare car and pretty special start in the front it's got

these hideous and badges first of all they've all basically falling off

problem is it's been so cold and I don't have the right tool in here to get that

done but the next time it warms up a little bit I'm gonna get these these out

and I like that they're black but I'm just gonna remove that it looks

disgusting don't really care for to em front license plate holders and I hate I

really hope this was an adhesive and not drilled into the light into the front

bumper except it is that's gonna suck because it looks a lot cleaner without

it so I'm gonna remove that eventually as well but I mean you know I don't know

if this guy was going for extra horsepower with these em badges or not

but I mean it looks really bad I'm not I'm not a fan of that at all so I'm

gonna get all that's coming off some really cool stuff with this with this

it's kind of like the older or not the older but my old 335i the lights are

adaptive so as you turn the wheel it actually turns the lights and it kind of

positions with the road I thought that was kind of cool but moving over huge

fan of this little subtle em badge right here I do like that one I don't care for

the rest of them these these mirrors are kind of cool with a little air flow

right here as well these are pretty awesome and you can

a button in them to have them go in so if you're in a parking lot you don't

want someone dating it that's pretty cool you also put another end badge here

and now I might leave that one on it doesn't look terrible

it's it was done pretty well but I don't know I'm I'm not a fan of just a bunch

of stickers and badges everywhere I don't know I think it looks cheap but

then get deteriorate deteriorates the way the car looks it kind of makes it

look less you know sporty and more like you're compensating and you know I don't

I'm not trying to sit here and add you know a horse 15 horsepower for every em

badge I don't really care or so I'm not know to worry about doing that but if we

go over to the back this is where it gets kind of interesting so I mean it's

got a dining badge no I don't actually know if this is a dining car or not and

I've tried to call dine in a couple times I got their voicemail and I

haven't heard back yet I'm gonna keep doing that but basically from what I can

tell it's got the Dinan exhaust system which I mean it's not cheap that's like

a 2700 or $3,000 exhaust system and I mean it sounds good it's not super loud

but it's not quiet it's it's subtle but it's got a nice it's got a nice sound to

it

and so if I go ahead and open this some other dining staff that it did have was

it came with it came with um died in floor mats which alright whatever I mean

I'm probably gonna use those but they're kind of cool

and I have a baggie of all the original stuff and not a lot was changed in here

but we'll go into the inside and I'll kind of explain some of the things that

was changed out in this car so now we're in the interior of this car let me go

ahead and just Oh didn't get this going so there we go but some things I really

like in here I love this carbon fiber kind of exposed carbon fiber look and

they've did it all the way around it looks it looks awesome

so that's pretty cool you can if you see here you can tell that it's missing a

vent which it's not truly missing a vent it's actually this entire unit was

replaced both of these stock vents were changed out for I believe the company is

called all wrong so let me go ahead and turn the car on yep aw ro and I hope I

didn't butcher that but um basically it it gives you kind of a readout so right

now it's showing foot-pounds and temperature and whatnot so actually

figure that's the other day but if you press this button right here kind of

makes sound but now it's changed the horsepower we can do a zero to sixty

zero to 120 counter g-force and lateral acceleration and there's just I mean a

lot of different menus and different things you can have it read out which

it's kind of cool I don't I don't know if it's

the only reason you would even put this on here is I guess if you're going to

tune up your car and you know get more power out of it so you know these cars

stock do you have right around 298 foot-pounds of torque

and I was in sixth gear on the highway I've been able to get this reading out

to 340 now let's be honest I don't think that's true something about that doesn't

add up to me I don't think this cars tune but I want to call it down and give

them my VIN to make sure that or they can check to see what kind of things

have been done to it but moving on some other stuff he put these gauges in here

which now it shows you water oil pressure and the voltage one's not

working but you can read that over here personally I'm not a fan so right now

it's kind of hard to tell but at night time it is so they're so bright now

let's have to put something over it when they're driving because it just

distracts it's way too distracting from the road so I'm likely gonna remove

those I've just left them on for now I haven't really had a lot of time to do

that yet but so those are probably gonna come off and another thing this has got

is the it's an AC schnitzer shift knob and you can kind of see the readout on

top so if I if I put it a press the pedal and put it in gear it's gonna show

you the gear readout and look look what it's doing right now we're in first and

it's showing third so it's not perfect so I think I need to recalibrate it

personally I don't and now I'm back in first and thinks I'm in third again but

personally I don't care for it I really like the way the shift knob feels it

feels really good it's got a nice weight to it and whatnot I don't think it's a

short throw shifter I could be wrong let me know in the comments but uh I don't

care for the readout other than the fact and it kind of looks silly it doesn't

really work for this a lot of guy I love my friends and a lot of people on the

I've been commenting telling me to get the f10 m5 shift no shift knob so I

might do that for now I'm gonna leave it I don't know it feels okay and I'm not

really too concerned with it for now but I will eventually be changing that as

well but other than that I mean you know pretty standard interior it's got the EM

stitching or it's got stitching in the EM badge right on the seats these seats

are really nice at first I was a little as took me a little while to get used to

them but overall they're very comfortable

they hug well the bull strings well it's got a lot of adjustments and then your

standard flimsy BMW cupholders you know one there and one over there but uh so I

mean overall it's pretty basic in here but not too bad a couple other things

that's got it if I jump down here you can see that there has Dinan foot pedals

which is kind of cool touch as well so you know I think if I remember correctly

you need right around ten points to get a diamond badge so I don't think this

car has ten points worth of stuff but if it did I can call and find out because

now that diamond badge would be true if not some guy bought a thick dining badge

off eBay or something put it on there which is kind of cheesy so I don't know

depending on what I find out that will either stay or come off all right guys

that's gonna wrap up this video and I hope you enjoyed that it was kind of a

basic overview of everything this thing's got you know it's it's fairly

stock at least as far as I know it doesn't have much else to it but we're

gonna slowly figure out everything it's got and figure out what we want to do to

it kind of get a build going for for the time being it's gonna stay this way just

because I don't really have an epitome

of adding some different stuff I like the way this exhaust sounds but I'm not

100% sure if it's gonna stay if I'm gonna keep that for now it's gonna stay

with the Dinan and stuff but maybe the summer comes out I kind of want to weld

up my own exhaust but um I'll keep you guys tuned so if you enjoyed this video

smash that like button turn notification bell on follow if you want to follow my

build with the m3 or kind of what I do with the m3 in the content I create stay

up to date on my Instagram Voss k61 for that's where I kind of post most of my

stuff before it goes on YouTube so thank you for watching and I will see you next

video

you

For more infomation >> Here's an Overview of My E92 BMW M3 - Duration: 17:28.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 5 Series 530e 2019 รีวิว - แรง ประหยัด ขับสนุก งกออฟชั่น | Carnest Reviews [Eng. Sub.] - Duration: 14:24.

Known for its great driving experience. For the brand BMW.

And will this BMW 5 Series live up to it name in terms of comfort and luxury.

and how will this BMW 5 series fare against its competitors in the executive saloon segment? Let go see.

For this year 5 series, there are 3 trims to choose from.

and 2 engine options.

for the base model, will be the 520d M sport priced at 3,499,000 thb

For hybrid version, there's 530e Highline, priced at 3,499,000 thb

But if you are interested in the hybrid version with full options, 530e M sport, priced at 3,899,000 thb

For the colours, it pretty hard to explain due to it combination with the seats, therefore, I'll show you on the screen.

But basically there're 6 colours to choose from, white, black, bronze, gold bronze, blue bronze and dark grey.

For the looks, I feel that it's cool and sporty looking as a BMW should.

But there are a couple of my friends, who feel that it hasn't change much from the previous generation.

I feel that might be the case but the technology inside this car isn't old at all.

What's interesting is on the grills right here, which opens automatically when it needs cooling.

It also helps with the car's aerodynamic.

All the air holes are usable except for these ones right here. Which can be seen as helping the aerodynamic as well.

The sides are, there are the 19 inches M sports diamond cut wheels. Which only comes with the top model.

The insides are black and silver in front.

If you look inside you will see the M sports brakes, which is very cool.

There are no extra designs on the brakes like in the Mercedes Benz E300

Here's the plug-in hybrid plug receiver.

And here are more air holes. Which helps with maintaining efficient fuel consumption.

Let's go to the back.

I like the like how they design the diffusers down here. These are actual exhaust, unlike some brands that are there for just the design.

The spoiler here is an extra options. Does not come with the car.

BMW 5 Series comes with hands-free excess. By just kicking the here.

Inside we will find the trunk space, which the load lift's a bit high, but the floor can be lift up like this to help you.

The reason it's so high is because this is where the hybrid battery is store.

More storage on the sides. Left and right

2 hooks here. And 1 12V reciever here.

But this car cannot fold the back seats which can be a problem when you need the space. Unlike the E Class.

When it comes to actually load the trunk, everything is fine, especially when the floor is lifted up. Golf bags are fine too.

Closing is also automatic.

For the charging plug, it would be stored in a bag like this.

You can charge the car by pushing here and plug it in

Charging takes about 3-4 hours at home, which gives you about 30km on electric alone.

Fast charging station takes about 2.5 hours.

But as the receiver is in front of the car, you would have to park your car head first which can be unusual for some of you.

For the key, it's a touchscreen, which I feel is a little gimmicky

The interior of the 5 Series may be familiar to people who have used a BMW. But there are certainly improvement in terms of the technology inside.

Now I'm inside the BMW 5 Series.

As for the design, it might not look as fancy as any of the Mercedes Benz cars.

But, it does give a more of a casual feels towards the car.

The quality of the materials and the built quality are obviously extremely well crafted.

Everything is extremely tight and solid. The leather are soft to the touch.

For the storage, here we have 2 cup holders. Fits a 1 litre bottle.

Wireless charger inside here. And also a 12v charger.

But it has the same problem as the E class which is it's difficult to get into.

The door side storage also fits a 1-litre bottle.

Which is great and also great storage here as well.

The middle compartment here, there are some space, a usb receiver and 12v.

As for the i-drive system, it is still my favourite infotainment system

It is well organized and fast.

There are a lot of ways to control the i-drive, the knob here with writable surface, hand gesture control

The steering wheel is a multi-function steering wheel. You can control most of the things from here too.

the left side is for the brake cruise control, which isn't the adaptive cruise control.

I don't really enjoy the leather on the seats, for me I feel that it's quite rough and hard.

Personally, I like the Mercedes and the Camry leather better than this.

Features, that only comes with the top model include, sunroof (not panoramic), Harman Kadon stereo

Which isn't the best BMW can offer, as BMW in other countries will receive the Bower and Wilkins sound system.

The 360 surround camera only comes with the top model as well. It also tell you the safe distance for your door.

Soft close system on the doors does not come with safety stop. Which can be dangerous for younger kids.

You can close the door softly and let the soft close system take over.

There is plenty of space here in the back seat.

As well as the head and knee space.

There's armrest in the middle here. Including cup holders.

The compartment here is also spacious.

The door side compartment can fit 2 1-litre bottles.

Aircon here and some small compartment here. Also 2 12v receivers.

Manual curtains here and here.

The engine of the BMW 5 series 530e is a 2000cc engine , 252 horsepower, 420 newton metre torque and 0-100 in 6.2 seconds. Weight at 1.77 tons.

Comparing to the E class at 1.92 tons. But how will does it compare when driving.

For the driving experience you'll get from this car.

I feel that it's a great car to drive, it is extremely smooth during gear change.

You might want to let the car do its own thing since it is extremely efficient in doing so.

The transition from electric to fuel is also smooth, you can't really feel it in the car.

I could say that there are no noise coming into the car, which gives you a pleasant driving experience.

The car handle turns very well, as a BMW should do.

Now the things that I don't particularly enjoy, the suspension of this car isn't an airbag suspension which helps with the smoothness of the ride.

Therefore, bumps and holes greatly affect the ride inside this car.

Driving modes, include eco pro, comfort and sport.

Which locks the interface screen right here

For the comfort mode, it tells you the power consumption rather than the engine rev.

And you cannot change it.

The modes only change the weight of the steering wheel and the engine.

Unlike the Mercedes, where it would also change the suspension and also the traction.

The head-up display tells you enough information. Including maps and notifications.

Other things that should have come with the car include blind spot assist and the adaptive cruise control.

Adaptive cruise control is one of the things in life that when you have experienced it, you can't go back.

Even the CHR has it, so BMW has no excuse for this lost in option.

In conclusion, for this BMW 5 series.

It's a good car with great driving. Great in turns and extremely smooth gear transitioning.

But, when it comes to features and functions. We've lost adaptive cruise control and adjustable suspension.

Not getting the Bower and Wilkins is also a bummer.

And other small details such as sunroof which isn't panoramic, non-foldable backseat and the lack of blind spot assist.

Hence, overall, this car is still far away from being perfect.

Watch other videos to your right and don't forget to subscribe and like the video. Do comment and let us know what you like and what you would like to see in the future.

For more infomation >> BMW 5 Series 530e 2019 รีวิว - แรง ประหยัด ขับสนุก งกออฟชั่น | Carnest Reviews [Eng. Sub.] - Duration: 14:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to open hood on BMW 5 Series - How to open bonnet on BMW 5 Series - Duration: 1:50.

Before we get started there's a link above now about how to change the

battery in your BMW key fob. Hello everyone it's 'Lurgs' here welcome to my

channel and today how to open the bonnet or the hood on the BMW 5-Series.

So from the driver's seat if you just reach down on the right hand side door

pillar there, you've got a lever just pull that towards you, and you will hear

the bonnet releas,e then you need to go around to the front of the BMW and the

bonnet is raised slightly, now put your hand just on the left-hand side of the

BMW badge, and you're finding a lever and you're flicking it to the right-hand

side and then that releases it. I'll just show you how that works so you're

getting your fingers onto that and that moves these two catches here, and the

bonnet is on hydraulics so it just raises there and stays there, there's

nothing to pin it up with, now to close the bonnet just pull it down very gently

until it catches and then just use the weight of your body to push it down.

There's a link above now about how to set the clock on your BMW 5-Series. I'll tell you

what after all that hard work it's time for a lovely cup of tea.

If you found that video useful please subscribe by pressing this button down

here, I really do appreciate you visiting my channel everyone, and if you'd like to

select any other videos around here that would be really cool, don't forget to

press that Bell notification tab.

For more infomation >> How to open hood on BMW 5 Series - How to open bonnet on BMW 5 Series - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 318d Business Line *EXPORT/EXCL. BPM* - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 318d Business Line *EXPORT/EXCL. BPM* - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0I SDRIVE HIGH EXE AUTOMAAT NAVI CRUISE PDC XENON TREKHAAK RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0I SDRIVE HIGH EXE AUTOMAAT NAVI CRUISE PDC XENON TREKHAAK RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

BMW는 새로운 M8 모델의 진입을 발표했다 - Duration: 5:25.

BMW는 새로운 M8 모델의 진입을 발표했다 뭇 남성들을 설레게 하는 단어다.

BMW M.

가장 막내 격인 1M부터 M6,

덩치 큰 X6M까지,

다양한 고성능 자동차를 만드는 BMW에서 새로운 M8 출시소식을 알렸다.

오늘날 BMW 8시리즈는 2017년 오랜 공백을 깨고 2세대로 부활한 모델이다.

1세대 8시리즈가 1989년 데뷔했다.

당시 BMW가 6시리즈를 대체하기 위해 내놓았지만,

지나치게 높은 생산단가와 저조한 판매로 1998년 10살을 채우지 못하고 무대 뒤로 물러났다.

1세대 8시리즈는 840Ci,

850i,

850Ci,

850CSi의 세 모델로 구성했다.

850i와 850Ci는 개발명 'M70'의 V12 5.

0L 가솔린 자연흡기 엔진을 얹었다.

반면 850CSi는 'S70B56'의 V12 5.

6L 엔진을 얹었다.

겉보기에 엔진 커버의 M배지 말고는 M70과 차이가 없었다.

하지만 배기량이 다르고 하이캠으로 밸브 여닫는 깊이도 10.

6에서 11㎜로 늘렸다.

압축비 또한 9.

8:1로 높여 375마력,

56㎏·m를 냈다.

이 S70 블록에 DOHC *더블 바노스를 더해 만든 엔진이 맥라렌 F1에 들어간 'S70/2'와 'S70/3' 엔진이다.

1990년 BMW는 페라리와 경쟁하기 위해 M8을 개발했다.

변속기는 게트락제 6단 수동만 썼다.

하지만 판매량 저조를 우려해 전면 취소했다.

당시 만든 M8 프로토타입은 뮌헨의 BMW 창고에서 보관하다 2010년 BMW 박물관에서 기자들한테 처음 공개했다.

따라서 850CSi가 사실상 M8의 역할을 했다.

2018년 BMW는 메르세데스-벤츠 S클래스 쿠페,

벤틀리 컨티넨탈 등이 차지한 럭셔리 대형 쿠페 시장을 공략하기 위해 8시리즈를 다시 출시했다.

BMW는 당시 M8을 만들지 못했던 한을 풀 계획이다.

그런데 잔치를 벌이기도 전에 찬물을 맞았다.

바로 독일 튜너 'G-파워'가 힘을 키워 선보인 BMW M850i 때문이다.

G-파워는 1983년 요헨 그로미쉬(Jochen Gromisch)가 독일 바이에른 주 아우텐첼(Autenzell)에서 설립한 자동차 튜너다.

BMW M5의 V10 5.

0L 수퍼차저 엔진을 손봐 최고출력은 약 800마력,

최고속도는 시속 372㎞까지 끌어올린 바 있다.

G-파워는 M850i의 V8 4.

4L 가솔린 트윈터보 엔진의 최고출력을 530에서 661마력,

최대토크를 76.

5에서 90.

8㎏·m로 끌어올렸다.

G-파워 M850i는 0→시속 100㎞ 가속을 3.

1초 만에 마치고,

최고속도는 시속 320㎞다.

순정 M850i의 같은 항목 성능은 각각 3.

7초,

시속 250㎞(제한)다.

G-파워의 엔진 소프트웨어 업그레이드 가격은 2,

481유로(약 316만 원),

배기 시스템은 4,

155유로(약 530만 원)다.

최고속도 제한해제는 500유로(약 63만 원)다.

휠은 순정 20에서 21인치 5 더블 스포크 단조 휠로 바꿔 신는다.

가격은 7,

521유로(약 960만 원)다.

나머지 브레이크나 서스펜션 등은 기존 M850i의 부품을 그대로 쓴다.

BMW M8이 과연 새로운 부품을 가지고 나올지,

아니면 그대로 쓸지는 좀 더 지켜봐야 한다.

 BMW가 올해 출시하는 M8은 M850i의 V8 4.

4L 트윈터보 엔진을 업그레이드해 얹는다.

출력은 M5 컴페티션 모델의 617마력을 뛰어넘을 전망이다.

M8 컴페티션은 약 630마력을 뿜는다는 소문이 파다하다.

오리지널 M8을 만나기 위해 남은 건 기다림뿐이다.

*추가설명 바노스(VANOS)는 독일어로 'VAriable NOckenwellen Steuerung(가변캠축타이밍)'의 약자다.

1992년 BMW가 가솔린 엔진에서 썼다.

흡기와 배기 캠축의 각도를 60° 안에서 조절해 엔진 회전수에 따라 최적의 밸브 타이밍 찾는 역할을 한다.

낮은 엔진회전수에선 높은 토크,

높은 회전수에서는 더 높은 출력을 만든다.

1992년 싱글 바노스,

1996년 더블 바노스를 선보였다.

동시에 연료소비와 배출가스는 줄인다.

하지만 밸브트로닉은 밸브로 타이밍을 조절하는 반면,

바노스는 캠 샤프트로 조절한다.

밸브트로닉과 헷갈릴 수 있다.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét