Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2019

VIVIANE: Hi,

I'm Viviane from Marketing,

and today I'm reviewing the Romfh

Champion Full Seat Breech.

What I really love about these breeches is that they fit

very comfortably,

especially with a 3 button waistband that is about

mid to high rise.

It forms a very nice silhouette.

At first sight,

these breeches look like very conventional cotton breeches,

but they actually have a good stretch to them

which allows you to move freely in the saddle or also

when you're moving around the barn.

The blend of the cotton and the stretch micro

nylon is the perfect mixture to get support

from the breech but not get too loose.

These breeches would be perfect for anyone looking for a pair

of breeches with a mid to higher waist that gives you a very

nice support and a nice silhouette.

Romfh recommends to wash these breeches on cold

and to dry them you can either just hang

them or dry them on low.

I usually wear size either 28 long or 30 long.

For these breeches,

I chose size 28 long and I have to say they fit perfectly,

so I would really say they fit true to size.

But if you find that the breeches that you have

chosen don't fit you,

no worries.

You can just exchange them for free with SmartPak's

free return shipping.

I'm Viviane,

and the Romfh Champion Full Seat Breeches

are the most comfortable and flattering

fitting breeches in my closet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét