Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 31 2019

please Subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> সৌদিআরবে গিয়ে ফেসে গেলো মেয়েটি | প্রবাসী বোনটিকে বাঁচান | Smart Report✔️ - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Meross Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Unbox and Full Setup - MSG100 - Duration: 18:14.

hello Automaters! Thanks for tuning in again. Meross has been producing smart

home equipment for some time now and they finally reached out to me and

decided to send me one of the Meross Smart Garage Door Openers here and

I'm really excited to get this unboxed, set up, and show you how to get this

working in your smart home. So let's get going. The first thing to tell you about

this device is it is a Wi-Fi connection device so as we open it up there's a few

things in the box there is a quick installation guide but to be honest

that's why you're watching this video here and then what we have is a power

cable now what you're going to notice with this device is that the power cable

is just two prongs and that's it so you're gonna we're gonna deal with that

in a bit but just know that for right now there's a bunch more in the box

let's get through it now right here is a shorting cable is what they call it and

this actually does become very important if your device doesn't show up on the

compatibility list this is part of your sensor to know whether or not the door

is actually closed or open in this giant cable here actually there's two on that

this giant cable right here these are connecting to basically tell your device

that your door is closed and now it would be open in all cases the other

side of this cable you can see it is just basically a small connector here

with the two cables in it this goes directly in the device itself so you can

see lots of different cables that they've given you and this is actually a

control signal cable to your garage door opener and again I'll show you how all

of these connect as we go through the process now there is another thing in

the box of course it is the device itself and there is some mounting

hardware that I'll show you in a second but here's the physical device itself

and there's the other side of that connector

that we just saw in the cable so there are two sides to this device and what

I'll tell you is this side it says rain on it power cable and this side it says

rate on a basically signal control cable some other things that tell you about

this device actually the input voltage is 90 to 250 volts so that's quite the

range but it makes it international ready it is also fifty or sixty Hertz

capable so that means this device is ready for all kinds of markets in terms

of setting the device up you're going to need a few things they do give you some

mounting hardware and there's about four screws in the bag I actually didn't need

any of those and they also raid here give you some strips some 3m

double-sided tape strips so you do get a full set up for mounting the device and

also for connecting the device throughout your garage setup now a

couple more things to show you still yet this garage door opener what they tell

you to do is actually stick a screwdriver in there and then it opens

up and these are the terminals you're going to be putting your power cable

into on this side again they tell you to put a screwdriver in there to just kind

of pop it and I'll show you how I did that in a second but ultimately again

you just have two terminals here and that's where you put in your signal

controlled cable now the other big long cable connects in here this is your

garage door opener closed sensor or one half of it so that's going to connect in

here now let me walk you through the application and then the setup that I

did in my garage so I've already set up one of these in my garage and I just

want to walk you through in a step-by-step manner because obviously

everyone's garage is going to be a little bit different and I'm not going

to be able to walk you through your specific details in your garage but what

I will do is give you some of the tips and tricks that that I figured out here

as I was setting this up and as I was getting it ready in my home now since I

have it working I will tell you this from a review standpoint it has worked

perfectly it tells me the signal strength of my Wi-Fi where it's at so

that really helps you actually diagnose issues if it's constantly disconnecting

well you might need a repeater you might need to move your router in order to get

the signal there other than that it's been a really really positive experience

thus far I've had it here in my home for a few days so let's get to the actual

demo of getting this set up and walking through the application so let's start

with the application itself you're going to need the Meross application and like

I said I've already gone ahead signed in and you can see the state of my back

door garage opener I actually have three in my garage so I'm going to be setting

up three of these things over time now what I'll tell you is you do need to go

ahead and get yourself signed up for an account with Meross it's a very simple

process now in order to add a new device let's go ahead and hit the plus and you

can actually scroll down to the bottom of the application here and there's a

smart garage door opener so this is the MSG 100 smart Wi-Fi garage door opener

now what they tell you is to basically start a compatibility check now you

start with your make and model and I have Chamberlin's in my home and then

when I went into model I couldn't actually find my model here so I went

back and I said nope I can't find mine in the list now what they tell you right

here is very important so you take your short you're shorting cable and I had to

strip mine down a little bit so you just need to grab onto that cable and the

shielding is not very strong at all so just pull very gently and pull off

another half inch to an inch of this shielding cable and then you short for

just a second so basically pop it in and if your garage door starts moving at

that moment then it is compatible and you can hit

yes compatible if it doesn't start moving after a quick short then you're

going to need to get a different garage door opener or get a different smart

home garage door opener now what I'll tell you is with most like mine there

are multiple places to go ahead and kind of put your cables into there's multiple

terminals there so you do or you may need to test a few or consult your

manual just to make sure which one is going to work mine were the first two

and that makes sense it's basically the connection from the the pad or the

switch that I already have in my home now moving on what they tell you to do

is connect the two wires so I'm just gonna move some of my equipment to the

side here just so you guys can see what's going on this is very simple all

you want to do is get a flathead screwdriver and just twist you don't

want to pierce these cables right here or you will actually ruin them and it's

the exact same process over on this side and you have both of these oh now it's

very simplistic in terms of getting your power cable connected here what I'll

tell you is it didn't matter now I put mine in here in with the blue on the

right-hand side or the closest side to me but again it hasn't mattered

so all you have to do is once they're pushed in make sure they're pushed in

all the way and now just screw down until you get it tight that is you just

keep twisting these little screws down you don't need to over tighten because

you'll actually just ruin your cable but now you have your power cable all

connected that side of this is done now the other thing you have to do is again

over here this is your signal control cable so

I'll just show you over here so I got those pushed in now it's a little hard

to see because of this control cable right here or the the cable from our

sensor or smart sensor but they're just pushed in and now we're just doing the

same thing with the screwdriver where we just twist down these terminals

essentially this part of the process is over you can go ahead and you can put

these shelves back on if you'd like you don't have to but I'm gonna put them

back on and I'm also going to connect this part of the device and what I'll

say is make sure if pushed in this the right way and you do want to hear a

click as you push that in now I have all three of my control cables my power

cables and my sensor cables all connected in here and we're ready to

move on in the application so now they say basically power up your device and

then we'll go ahead and get it connected to Wi-Fi so we're ready to move on we

can see a little blinking light there and that's actually what they're going

to ask us next so you check the LED light it needs to be flashing otherwise

if it's not just hit the little notice down below where it says the LED is not

blinking amber and green so hitting next again and what they want us to do is go

to the Wi-Fi settings on our phone and find this device so I'm just going into

Wi-Fi here and there it is Meross and we're just going to connect

to that and you can see the application actually says successfully connected

come back to the application now which garage door opener is this in

your home you might only have one so you might just call it garage door opener

but I'm actually going to install this where I park now it's asking us if we

want to join our home Wi-Fi you will have to put in your password here and if

it didn't actually find it you can tap over on this side and go ahead and

connect to that Wi-Fi in your home so now what it's doing is it's connecting

this to Wi-Fi and you're gonna see that little orange LED go away on the device

and it really just turned to green and make the connection to your Wi-Fi so

what I'll tell you now is that this device is completely ready it's on our

Wi-Fi and we're going to go through the installation process here so let's get

started we just need what they're telling you basically some masking tape

screwdriver and a stepladder you will clearly need a stepladder and a

screwdriver throughout this process but this product did actually come with the

dual sided 3m tape so you don't really need that so let's get started and we

don't need to look through the contents of the package we talked about that

already now as you're going through this whole

setup process what I'll tell you is you want to unplug your garage door opener

don't leave it on because you're going to be in some compromising situations

especially as you install this so as you go here make sure your garage door

opener is actually unplugged that's the safest thing to do but they want to make

sure that your two sensors are now working so we're going to go ahead and

do a test of that here in the application as I hit next and what you

want to see is as you get this closer you're watching for this led to change

to that orange light quickly so there it is it's changing as I move them closer

and for they're apart now they do actually need

to move relatively quickly and you can see all the notifications going off as I

do this on my phone so there you have it so we know that that's working and we

can just tap yes it works if it's not working for you you likely have a

problem with this signal cable right here

so now what I'll tell you is you take this device out to where it actually is

and they want you to make sure you at least have two or more Wi-Fi bars so

you're looking at your phone itself and you're going to make sure that there are

two or more Wi-Fi bars if you don't have that you're probably going to want a

repeater and I will tell you that this device will disconnect if you don't have

good Wi-Fi strength so go out there put your phone near where this device is

going to sit and then check your Wi-Fi strength now mounting your device is

relatively simple you just need to go ahead and put some

of the adhesive tape on the bottom of this and I'll just show you quite simple

I put on four different strips on to mine you don't need more than that cuz

likely this is just sitting on the top of your garage door opener but each

person as I said is different so you go ahead and you remove this for our

double-sided tape and then you go ahead and you stick that they do tell you make

sure you clean it and obviously that makes a lot of sense here the other

thing to think about is this needs to be close enough to the terminal blocks on

your garage door opener and it has to be able to go into those terminal blocks

and make a good connection so now they want you to go ahead and make that

connection physically with these wires right here now

a couple more things to tell you about that you likely already have some

control cables going into there what they tell you to do is actually twist

your cables together so what you'll need to do is either release your existing

cables from the terminal blocks and then twist these together

with the existing cables or you'll need to release the terminal blocks push them

both in together and have it all work together as one set of cables now once

you've done that you're going to mount your sensors and here's where some of

the variability is going to come in this cable is quite long and on most standard

applications you're going to be able to go over to one of your rails in your

garage go behind it and walk all the way down towards the garage door and then

stick this towards the side and that's actually how I've mounted it in my

garage because I didn't want to go on the roof the whole way or on the ceiling

the whole way but what I'd say is make sure that you have some hooks or just

some 3m again some of the 3m cable management hooks will work just fine and

I'll show some of those on screen that I'm using and you just go ahead and make

sure that that cable is secured basically to safe surfaces one last

thing for these they do have to be within a quarter inch I would say you're

going to want them between a quarter inch and an inch and the other thing you

need to watch out for as your door is opening or as you're looking at the

installation is that this one as as this one moves because it's physically on the

door you don't want that to collide with this sensor you will start to pull the

whole thing apart obviously so those are some of the concerns that you might have

in terms of the application it is very simple you can see I have unplugged this

one here but as you tap on either of these icons it will actually start the

process and there is actually a little click here it'll go through the opening

procedure now the other thing that you can have a look at is you can change the

device name all the device settings here one little tip and trick here for you

you can actually go ahead and create integration with Amazon's voice

assistant or the Google assistant you can simply tap on here and go into

basically a walkthrough of that setup process but essentially you're going to

do that in the Google Home application which I'll show in separate applications

in terms of the scenes in routines function here in the application what

I'll tell you is for the garage door openers they basically don't work so

keep that in mind the account settings what you've already seen here from me

that allows you to look at the process for Amazon's voice assistant and Google

assistant integration and you also have the overall settings up here so you can

go ahead and get some different languages vibration and on/off

confirmations there for you so that's really it hopefully this helps you guys

get your garage door opener setup and I will say I'm enjoying these devices

already in my home and I can't wait to get them connected with my Google

assistant and my Amazon voice assistant so thanks for watching everyone and

we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Meross Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Unbox and Full Setup - MSG100 - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Devices: The Fuel Behind Growing Attacks (w/ Justine Underhill) | Discoveries | Real Vision™ - Duration: 1:53.

I've now got a foothold in your network which allows me to pivot to other devices in your

network.

The first thing I'll do is demonstrate that I can control the device itself.

And now I'm going to turn the switch back off.

Oh my god.

Because I'm able to exploit this simple plug, I can use that to look at other devices.

So I'm going to run that script right now.

And what that's going to do is bring up the live video feed.

So now we can use the Wemo to look for and control TVs on the network.

So can you confirm for me that the video is playing?

Yeah, it's playing.

Let's turn the volume up so maybe we have a better chance of hearing it.

Oh, no.

Welcome to the RCA Whirlpool miracle kitchen- The miracle kitchen of the future wasn't too

far off from reality- It gives you the advanced styling and engineering

of tomorrow.

In many ways, that idealistic connected kitchen has arrived today.

And the gadgets are now called Internet of Things, or IoT.

Internet connected lights, refrigerators, outlets, thermostats-- we'll soon be living

in a world where automated cars will talk to each other to reduce traffic, connected

homes will adjust energy use, smart clothing will track our health.

All with the promise that our lives will be easier, more productive, happier.

But only if these devices are secure.

For more infomation >> Smart Devices: The Fuel Behind Growing Attacks (w/ Justine Underhill) | Discoveries | Real Vision™ - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistan Team T20 Squad Against vs South Africa 3 T20 2019 || Smart Sports Pk - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Pakistan Team T20 Squad Against vs South Africa 3 T20 2019 || Smart Sports Pk - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 25 SUPER SMART IDEAS and AWESOME LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:08.

Enjoy :)

TOP 25 Super Smart Ideas and Awesome Life Hacks

For more infomation >> TOP 25 SUPER SMART IDEAS and AWESOME LIFE HACKS - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei Mate Mini, Huawei Mate Smart Spotted on EUIPO; P30 Lite Tipped to Sport a Triple Rear Camera, - Duration: 3:29.

 Huawei is apparently set to expand its smartphone by soon launching the Mate Mini and Mate Smart models

The new phones, which aren't officially announced yet, have been spotted on the trademark applications filed with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)

Separately, the Huawei P30 Lite has been tipped with a full-HD+ display and Android 9

0 Pie. The new smartphone family is rumoured to have the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro models as well

It is expected that the new Huawei P-series versions will come as the successors to the P20 Lite, P20, and P20 Lite that debuted back in March last year

 The trademark applications for the Huawei Mate Mini and Mate Smart were filed with the EUIPO on January 29

Both are categorised as Class 9. As per the description available on the EUIPO site, the new trademarks are for smartphones, though there are mentions of "smartwatches, smart glasses, computer hardware, tablet computers, and virtual reality headsets" as well

 LetsGoDigital first spotted the trademark applications of the Mate Mini and Mate Smart

 Huawei generally launches its Mate-series phones in October. For instance, the Mate 20 family was launched last October, while the Mate 10 models had debuted back in October 2017

It is, therefore, safe to expect the new Mate phones to come sometime around the traditional schedule

 Nevertheless, for MWC 2019, Huawei presumably has the P30 models. The new smartphones, codenamed Elle, Vogue, and Marie Claire, are likely to emerge as the P30, P30 Pro, and P30 Lite at the forthcoming exhibition

 But in the meantime, Android phone blog DroidShout has spotted a phone carrying MAR-LX1M model number through UA profile information available on the Huawei website

It is believed to be the Huawei P30 Lite. The information was featured on the website, which we weren't able to verify independently, showed that mysterious handset has a full-HD+ (1080x2312 pixels) display along with a 19

3:9 aspect ratio and runs Android 9.0 Pie. The same hardware with MAR-LX1M model number reportedly received EEC certification in the past

The model numbers VOG-L29 and ELE-29 also surfaced on the certification site, as per the screenshot shared by DroidShout

 Chinese site QQ has leaked an image showing the case of the P30 Lite. The case has cutouts for triple camera setup and fingerprint sensor at the back

There could be 20-megapixel, 16-megapixel, and 2-megapixel camera sensors in the triple camera setup

Further, it suggests that the phone will have a waterdrop-style display notch.  Photo Credit: QQ Additionally, a leaked image sourced by QQ shows the glass panels of the Huawei P30 Lite, P30, and P30 Pro models

All three panels have a waterdrop notch and thin bezels.  Photo Credit: Weibo/ QQ We need to wait until MWC 2019 to see what Huawei has for this year

Meanwhile, it is safe to expect some more rumours especially around the P30 models

For more infomation >> Huawei Mate Mini, Huawei Mate Smart Spotted on EUIPO; P30 Lite Tipped to Sport a Triple Rear Camera, - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Orange Coast College: The Smart Choice for Good Jobs - Duration: 0:58.

Four years in college to get a good job I heard some of the most in-demand jobs

take two years

good-paying jobs

great jobs great college great choice the smart choice

Orange Coast College Career Advantage

For more infomation >> Orange Coast College: The Smart Choice for Good Jobs - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Safetycast Smart Trigger Kit - Duration: 0:51.

Laserglows smart trigger kits are an affordable and effective solution for improving safety

in industrial environments.

the way the system operates is highly configurable, with the option for multiple sensors, projectors,

lights, and more.

In this video, a smart trigger is being used with a motion sensor and a safetycast virtual

sign projector.

Here's how it works: When a person or vehicle enters the detection range of the motion sensor,

the sensor activates, and the virtual sign begins flashing, to warn pedestrians or vehicle

operators of a hazard.

When motion is no longer detected, the sign remains on for a time, and then returns to

the default "off" state.

This beam-break sensor is another example of how the smart trigger kit can be used.

For more information, visit our website or contact us today.

For more infomation >> Safetycast Smart Trigger Kit - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

SmART Kinston Artist Maximillian Mozingo prepares for new art show - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> SmART Kinston Artist Maximillian Mozingo prepares for new art show - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Mind - English - Past Continous#2 - Duration: 5:16.

In this video you will learn on:

Using the Past Continuous

On the left side you have the menu that will guide you.

Using the Past Continuous

(or past progressive tense)

1: An action in the past which overlaps another action or a time.

The action in the past continuous starts before and often continues after the other shorter

action or time.

· I was walking to the station when I met John.

(I started walking before I met John, and maybe I continued afterwards.)

· At three o'clock, I was working.

(I started before three o'clock and finished after three o'clock.)

2: In the same way, we can use the past continuous for the background of a story.

(We often use the past simple for the actions.)

This is really a specific example of Use 1.

· The birds were singing, the sun was shining and in the coffee shops people were laughing

and chatting.

Amy sat down and took out her phone.

3: Temporary habits or habits that happen more often than we expect in the past.

We often use 'always', 'constantly' or 'forever' here.

This is the same as the way we use the present continuous for habits, but the habit started

and finished in the past.

This thing doesn't happen now.

· He was always leaving the tap running.

· She was constantly singing.

4: To emphasize that something lasted for a while.

This use is often optional and we usually use it with time expressions like 'all day'

or 'all evening' or 'for hours'.

· I was working in the garden all day.

· He was reading all evening.

Remember you can't use this tense or any continuous tense with stative verbs.

Which forms are the correct ones ? A-PAST CONTINUOUS

B-PRESENT CONTINUOUS C-FUTURE CONTINUOUS

1 – I am going to school this afternoon.

2 – We were leaving here.

3 – He will be always speaking here !

4 – Were they travelling to Canada this month ?

The answers are:

1 – I am going to school this afternoon.

B-PRESENT CONTINUOUS

2 – We were leaving here.

A-PAST CONTINUOUS

3 – He will be always speaking here ! C-FUTURE CONTINUOUS

4 – Were they travelling to Canada this month ?

A-PAST CONTINUOUS

Explore the website of Canada Smart Mind.

You can enjoy yourself learning English , French and the Canadian Immigration Process.

Check the links bellow.

Make a difference ! That's it !

Thanks so much for watching this video.

See you again, next time !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét