Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Back up to the beginning

and

Our dreamy real man's along

I'm guessing since low tide turns out all of us had known

Reefs on my mirror handle. No, I know I has two moods surly and

Just the one mood actually

Sink what is wrong with you? You're acting strange. And what does that weird thing you're doing with your mouth mean?

Okay, always nice to meet people know

You

Tell us how you met her hook foot. We want all the details that

See glass

You don't say

Hmm we're just getting together to eat and you know

Talk. Yeah, I think he's just a little anxious. That's all he's gonna be fine, uh hook foot

had never been on a date before so

Eugene and I promised to help our first step recon

Hey, hey, hey relax, you're in great hands here foot. Okay, but love doesn't need pointers

He just needs to speak from the heart and go it in

Who am I kidding? I'm gross

Disposable

I'm so nervous. My ears are sweating anybody gonna rise her chin even the birthmark on her chin

You'd think at some point you'd get around to mentioning that she's too fast, but also it burns with loneliness

Okay, fine, I'll swim with the current first we gotta get you the right. Look let's try this one that I like

You gotta put your best foot forward

Comforts got nothing to do with it. It's you have would you I

Know how that works. Okay, so a big moment

arrived

Sorry battle fresh halibut

Here it's wonderful

Little gift seaglass almost as Rimmer mates when we cry

I hope you enjoyed that little ditty we call it

Speed beat me

I'm trying so hard to impress you because I think Knights may have seaweed drying in the morning side

Seconds now you're talking my language

Light I'm sure the promise of

A trip to use wheelies a is those three small?

You pierced my ears and skull like you need to tell you something

What it takes I'll protect you from the bad guys

Is where we came in before

Yeah, will you rock Forks tonight

That's not how knife fights work you are under arrest for a bet you're the bad guy I don't get it

This is the sacred mirror and there's a show just to conceal stolen merch you used me

It's not like that to lose those vada niché's but then I fell for you hard

I felt kind of straight now your life. It's too late for me

Would want you to be happy wouldn't I?

Lucy won't break. None of us can get out. Hey

When did you get a price Kim deal?

dry skin I

Go home looking for my wallet. I

Really feel a musical

a

Restroom not so fast. Yeah right back at ya. It took more than around

What broke your Jail now, what are you gonna do about it?

Gleave hook fucked and his friends alone or else

Beloved's

You gotta let the one you love swim away mermaid tears

And I guess sometimes you do have to work at it treasure every moment you

After mine mine, no yours. No. Wait a minute does the same?

Hey, I

Found out my father's been lying to me for months a secret squad of guards hunted us in the Seven Kingdoms

But enough about me, let's talk about you. How are you?

No, no, it's okay. But hey, I know what will cheer you what me the people. Love you

Oh, I am so good at this look. Look it's a cinema shaken

Mind me

Free pork you startled me. Wait, is it time for my fitting look?

Cass what are you doing who snuck you out of Corona before your coronation? And well, he read my journal. Oh

Okay, don't worry Cass

Okay, not not great timing but different room different circumstance. Is that what it killed? Don't waste your time

You shouldn't be punished for something one light

Variant, how did it get past the guards?

Strong. Nope. Got it. No need to finish that thought

Passed out the banner

You and

Our first priority is getting to the bottom of who was respect by is dangerous

They assure you he will pay dearly listen. Daddy your majesty

Rapunzel I know these past 80

So in light of this vicious assault it is with heavy heart that I make

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 66 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

2015-2019 Mustang Ford Performance Halfshaft Axle Assembly Upgrade Kit Review & Install - Duration: 18:22.

Hey, guys.

Today, we're gonna be taking a look at and installing the Ford Performance halfshaft

assemblies for all 2015 to 2018 Mustangs.

You're gonna wanna be checking these out if you're building your S550 and you're looking

for a set of upgraded halfshafts to handle your new horsepower and torque numbers.

You're also gonna wanna check these out if you drag race your car a lot, if you plan

on doing a lot of hard launches and a lot of burnouts, and especially if you're running

a different tire like a drag radial, a bias-ply, or even a slick.

These are sold as a set of two.

You don't have to purchase them individually.

They cost about $1,700, and the install will be a three out of three wrenches on the difficulty

meter.

And of course, we're here today to show you exactly how it's done.

For this install, we used a 3/8-drive impact gun, a 3/8-drive ratchet.

When it comes to sockets, we used a 32-millimeter, an 18-millimeter, a 15-millimeter, 21-millimeter,

10-millimeter, and an 8-millimeter.

We did use an extension, a 15-millimeter open-end wrench, a rubber mallet, and a pry bar.

All right, guys.

To get your install started, you'll pull off your rear wheels, and then you're gonna pop

off the spindle nut, which is right here.

What we're gonna do now is we're actually gonna take the spindle nut that we just removed,

and we're going to thread it back onto our halfshaft.

But you can see that I'm threading it on backwards.

What I'm gonna do here is then, I'm gonna take a rubber mallet, and I'm just going to

knock this a little bit loose.

The whole point of this is to get the splines on the halfshaft to release from the spindle.

So I'm not gonna go crazy with this.

If you guys don't have the service tool, this is gonna be another option.

You don't have to hit it too hard.

You, basically, just want to see it bounce, and it'll bounce out of the splines.

All right, guys.

So you saw how quickly that happened.

It was just a little bounce that I was looking for.

Once again, basically, all we're doing here is we're getting the spline to remove from

the spindle.

The next step is gonna be to pull our caliper.

So I have an 18-millimeter socket here.

We're gonna pull the caliper and the bracket, and then we'll hang it, just so it isn't pulling

on the brake line.

After that, we're gonna pull off the rotor as well.

So I threw a lug nut back on here because our rotor doesn't wanna play nice, and we're

gonna have to knock it loose with the mallet.

All right.

With the rotor knocked loose, we can go ahead and remove our lug nut, and we're gonna pull

the rotor.

All right, guys.

So what I'm doing right now is I'm taking a pole jack, and I am supporting the lower

control arm from the spring perch.

We just wanna take the tension off it a little bit.

We're gonna be unbolting the vertical link next.

To remove the vertical link, we'll pull the 18-millimeter bolt at the bottom and the 15-millimeter

bolt at the top.

Next, we're gonna remove our dust shield here.

It's just kind of a pain to work around sometimes, and these are three 8-millimeter bolts.

All right.

Next, we're gonna remove our wheel speed sensor, which is this right here.

This is an 8-millimeter bolt.

And then, also, our E-brake cable, which will be a 10-millimeter bolt.

There are three sets of bolts that are holding the knuckle in place.

We're gonna go ahead and remove the top, up here.

So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna have a 15-millimeter open-ended wrench on the bolt

side and an 18-millimeter socket that's gonna remove the nut for us.

We'll remove this one next.

This is an 18-millimeter.

It does have a welded nut on the back side, so you don't have to worry about that.

Now, we're gonna remove this last bolt here.

This is a 21-millimeter.

Keep in mind that this is the last bolt that's holding the knuckle in place.

So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna use my right hand, just hold the knuckle up and on

the end of the halfshaft still while I undo this.

All right.

Now, we can remove the entire knuckle off the end of the halfshaft.

All right.

So our next step is actually to remove the halfshaft.

I have a pry bar here and what I'm gonna do, and we'll show you up close, is I'm gonna

use the pry bar to pop the halfshaft out of place.

So I'm gonna go up here, wedge between the ear that's on the diff right here and the

halfshaft, which is right here, and I'm gonna use my pry bar and just pop this out.

All right, guys.

Now, you can remove your halfshaft.

We're just gonna thread the needle.

So with our factory halfshaft out of place and before we install the Ford Performance

halfshaft, I wanted to take a second and just compare these on the table really quick here.

So the Ford Performance halfshaft is a big upgrade over your factory halfshafts, and

for a lot of reasons.

If we take a peek at the CV joints, they are heavy-duty CV joints with CNC billet centers.

These halfshafts can support up to 1,500 horsepower which, like I said, is a huge upgrade over

your factory halfshafts.

Looking at the stub ends, you have one-piece billet stub ends here.

You have a 34-spline inner stub end and a 32-spline outer stub end.

These halfshafts do have a limited lifetime warranty on them and keep in mind that they

are side-specific.

So when you go to install it, make sure that you have the correct side.

Now, one more thing that you want to double-check before you move on with the install is that

there's a retaining clip on the inner stub end of your factory halfshaft.

You want to make sure that that retaining clip stayed with the halfshaft and it's not

still in the diff before installing your new halfshaft.

You also want to take a peek and make sure that Ford Performance included this retaining

clip on the new halfshaft.

And they did, so we're good to go.

We're gonna go ahead and get this in the car.

All right, guys.

So we're ready to install our halfshaft.

What we're gonna do is we are going to install this the same way that we uninstalled our

factory.

We're gonna get this in place, and we actually wanna feel this snap into place, and that's

when you know that this ring is locked in.

So we're gonna go ahead.

Basically, like I said is you want to feel this clip into place.

And you'll know that it's in place when you go to pull the halfshaft back out, and it

won't move.

Next, we're gonna reinstall the knuckle.

So what we're gonna do is we're gonna slide it over the end of the halfshaft.

All right.

So we are gonna start all of these bolts and get them semi-tight, but we're not gonna torque

down to spec just yet.

You want to do that when the suspension's under load.

So we'll get our wheel speed sensor back into place, as well as the E-brake cable bracket.

All right.

Once again, we're just gonna tighten these down, and we'll torque them down to spec later.

Next, we're gonna reinstall our vertical link.

Just make sure you have it in the correct orientation.

All right.

Now, we're gonna get our backing placed.

After this, we'll get our rotor and then caliper in place as well.

And we can remove the pole jack too.

All right, guys.

So we're gonna get everything tightened down on this side, and then we'll go ahead and

start the other side.

So before we move over to the other side, we can't forget our spindle nut.

All right, guys.

We are gonna do the exact same thing on this side.

We'll remove the spindle nut, remove the caliper, then the rotor, then our wheel speed sensor,

followed by our emergency brake cable, and then go from there.

All right.

Now, we're threading our spindle nut back on backwards.

I have a rag here because these do get hot.

You guys saw how long it took me to get that off.

It's a little warm.

I'm gonna tap it with the mallet just until I see it bounce back a little bit.

Okay.

Now, we'll move on to the caliper.

All right.

So we are switching back to our 18-millimeter socket here.

All right.

So once again, we are going to pin our caliper up because we don't want it resting on our

brake line.

All right.

So if your rotor doesn't want to release, you guys can tap on it with a mallet like

we're doing.

All right.

So we're gonna pull this backing plate just to get it out of our way, so we're back to

the 8-millimeter socket.

All right.

So we're gonna grab the wheel speed sensor, as well as our E-brake cable bracket.

So that's a 10-millimeter.

All right.

Now, we're gonna remove our vertical link, so we need a 15-millimeter here and an 18-millimeter

here.

All right, guys.

Once again, we are going to unbolt our knuckle from the three locations that it's bolted

in place.

So I've got a 15-millimeter open-end here.

I have an 18-millimeter socket on the nut.

All right.

Now, we're gonna undo this lower bolt here, and we're gonna hold the knuckle because this

is the last bolt holding it in place.

All right.

So we're gonna do the same thing with the pry bar, and just pop the axle out of place.

All right.

Now, we'll grab this boy and work it out.

We are going to slide our halfshaft in place.

All right.

So with our halfshaft popped into place, we're gonna get our knuckle back in place.

All right.

Now, we'll do the top bolt here.

All right.

Then, we'll get the nut on here.

All right.

Now, we'll get our toe link back in place, and then we'll go ahead and get these bolts

a little bit tighter.

All right.

Once again, we're just going to get these a little bit firmer in place.

We're not torquing anything down yet.

All right.

So right now, we're getting our E-brake cable bracket and our wheel speed sensor back into

place.

All right.

Now, we'll get the vertical link back in place.

I'll get the top bolted in before I knock in the bottom.

You have a flag nut here, so I'm gonna spin the bolt onto the nut.

All right.

Now, we've got our backing plate going back into place, followed by our rotor, then caliper.

And I am just gonna put two lug nuts on here just to hold the rotor in place while I get

the caliper back on.

All right, guys.

So last but not least is the spindle nut, which we just tightened down.

The only other thing you have to do after this is, obviously, get your wheels back on

the car, and then you wanna torque all of your suspension bolts back down to spec once

the suspension has some load on it.

All right, guys.

That's gonna wrap up this review and install.

Keep in mind that you can always check these out more online right here at americanmuscle.com.

For more infomation >> 2015-2019 Mustang Ford Performance Halfshaft Axle Assembly Upgrade Kit Review & Install - Duration: 18:22.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 63 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 63 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 64 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 64 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Traxxas TRX-4 Lifted Ford Bronco Project Truck - Series Pt 2 Chassis & Wheelbase | RC Driver - Duration: 8:27.

And now back to your regular scheduled programming the Traxxas lifted bronco

build part two

How's it going guys Gregv here with RC Driver and yes we are on to build number

two with the Traxxas Bronco and I've got a lot of work to do today I've got to

assemble the chassis I'm going to show you guys that going together I've got to

install the servo mount from the lifted kit that I showed you in part one of

this video series and I'm gonna show you guys the conversion kits the wheelbase

conversion kits where you go can go from long wheelbase to short wheelbase and

vice versa short wheelbase to long wheelbase and

and when you would use that stuff so why don't we jump right into it and how we

really work bench it is time to get this chassis assembled

and I think I have everything laid out that I'm going to need here again I'm

starting off with a full build up kit and I've got some aftermarket Capone

it's going in here so I kind of had to go and map things out get my game plan

down and I think I'm there so I'm ready to start building first up I just wanted

to show you guys these frame rails I mean just cool-looking frame rails

mention that in the unboxing portion of this video series and now my first step

is actually putting in the servo mount from the lifted kit so that's a step one

in the instruction manual and so I'm gonna go put that in here is the stock

servo mount that comes with it so I'm already gonna set that aside I'm already

putting option parts in so this is going to go together some of the wheel wells

are gonna go on some of the floor pans are gonna go on so I'm gonna jump ahead

and do that get some of this stuff together just like the last video I'll

stop if I find a tip and what I really want to do is get some of this together

so I could start to show you those wheelbase conversion kits because this

particular kit right here this is a 312 wheelbase kit I mentioned that before so

that's gonna fit our Bronco body perfectly however if you're watching

this video because you want to see how to convert your existing t-rex forward

to the Bronco body that's what I'm gonna show you with these kits or vice versa

if you want to switch to something else we should be able to answer that in the

video once we go over those conversions alright now let me get into this and

we'll talk about that in just a second well just like everything pretty much in

part one this went together just as well I mean the part just kind of fall

into place and you just have to put the hardware in you know everything just

builds really smoothly on this kit so as I mentioned I put that servo mount in

from the left kit and it actually bolt into the fender well here so it's got

these little tabs that come down so there's a screw in that lift kit that

helps you bolt that together the other thing that I forgot to mention before is

it now has these riser plates so there's this little battery tray that tracks

this gives you for right up front here and there's these little risers in that

lift kit to help get it up and over the servo and there are new screws for that

as well so like I said everything else went together I really don't have any

tips for you guys other than when you go ahead and dump out the bag of hardware

go ahead and separate all the screws ahead of time so you're not mixing the

10 millimeter long screws with the 12 millimeter long screws and then

wondering where you put what that's really all I got for you

so now we're moving on to oh no wait we're not moving on just yet because I

was going to put in the little caps right here on the fender wells for where

the rock lights go but I remember I've got rock lights so I'm gonna go

install these now I'm gonna show you how they look bolted up in the fender wells

so I've got my rock lights in here in the fender wells and that just went in

with the hardware that was included for the stock plastic caps and and those

will really light up those wheel wells I have them on my defender they are pretty

bright and I also went ahead and put the transmission and it was only three

screws it was a sinner so I wanted to drop it in but again everything is going

so well so far and now we're gonna move on to those conversion packages that I

talked to you about and they really kind of come later in the build setup here

but I wanted to go over now because some of them have the fender wells and that's

really part of this area of the build so let me get this set up and we're gonna

go into why you would want to get these for your egg if you already have one if

you're you know switching bodies and stuff alright let me get this set up

here they are the two conversion kits laid out and I just want to go over

right now what comes with these kits now as you can see here it obviously comes

with an instruction manual and for the longest short they give you the fender

wells and that's because the shocks are now mounted in the fender wells you can

see that the towers right here and they also include a front battery tray and

that spans between the two front fender the hardware to install that this is a

short rear driveshaft the telescoping driveshaft so you're gonna have to pull

that apart to swap that out and then of course the proper links for the short

wheelbase stance all right over here is the short to long and in that kit they

give you new shock towers for front and rear they give you the longer rear

telescoping driveshaft and of course the longer links as you can see there aren't

any fender wells for the long wheelbase and that's because with the tactical and

the defender body you don't use the fenders mounted to the chassis they are

mounted to the body all right now I'm gonna grab some trucks for reference so

here's my TRX for defender and this is a long wheelbase kit so this is an example

of why you would want to pick up the short wheelbase conversion here in order

to mount the Bronco if you're following this build series because you want to

put a Bronco body on your defender this is what you're going to need here so you

know just for reference as you can see the fender wells there inside the

defender body and so that's why with this conversion kit it swaps out the

shock towers on the long wheelbase for these fender wells with the integrated

shock tower in it and then the rest is pretty simple installing the the links

in the rear is pretty simple installing the rear driveshaft is pretty simple and

will take your defender wheel base and bring it down to the short wheel base

that you need for the Bronco now again we're building up the trackless t-rex

for kit which is a three hundred and twelve millimeter wheelbase so it's

actually perfect for our Bronco body but you know just to cover everything here

in case you know you're watching to learn more about the TRX for you know

this is the short to long wheelbase conversion here so if you were taking a

Bronco then you wanted to go and add a defender body to it this is what you

would need here so this is a pretty easy swap as well what you do is you pull off

the fenders and you replace it with the shock towers and then for the rear end

you would swap out the links of course and then the driveshaft

and then of course you have to go in and pick up a defender body and again that's

where your wheel wells are so that's why you don't see them here in this

conversion because it comes with the body set either to the defender of the

tactical but this is really all you need if this the conversions are very simple

they're pretty easy to install and again it gives you the versatility to swap

bodies out with just easy wheelbase changes

so I hope that a little discussion on the two different wheel base kits helped

cleared up any questions you may have had about adjusting your wheel base to

fit the different Traxxas bodies alright now we're gonna move on to installing

the motor here I've got the Titan 550 that we're gonna use it comes with the

t-rex work kit and I am going to go and put the ten toothpick ear on that came

with our lift kit now the reason why I'm gonna put this on is because I'm gonna

use the two point two tires and this keeps the gear ratio where it needs to

be for that tire change alright this should be pretty quick the motor and

pinion are in place and that was pretty easy to install you know what I really

like is Traxxas goes and puts a little bit of threaded locking compound on the

set screw and on the motor screws to help secure them in place I think that's

pretty cool alright guys I think that kind of wraps up this particular part of

the build series I think we've done enough here today we got a lot of parts

on this build and everything looks awesome and has gone together awesome so

far alright so in the next video I want to go and talk to you guys about the

steering servo options that you have if you want to stick with the Traxxas brand

we have a couple here that I'm going to show you and I even have the B EC to

install that will give these servos the power that they need for maximum

performance alright guys if you have any questions make sure you put it in the

comment section below and we'll see you back for the next part of the series

you

For more infomation >> Traxxas TRX-4 Lifted Ford Bronco Project Truck - Series Pt 2 Chassis & Wheelbase | RC Driver - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit Connect 1.6 TDCI L1 Trend Navigatie | A camera | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit Connect 1.6 TDCI L1 Trend Navigatie | A camera | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 2.0 IVCT HEV TITANIUM X - VIGNALE PACK | 20 " | Adapt. Cruise | Stoel/Stuur/Voorruitverw - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 2.0 IVCT HEV TITANIUM X - VIGNALE PACK | 20 " | Adapt. Cruise | Stoel/Stuur/Voorruitverw - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 Trend - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 Trend - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Transit Custom Nugget Is Ford's New Camper Van For Europe - Duration: 2:39.

The new Ford Transit Custom Nugget Camper is ready to take up to four people on a trip, providing them with all the comfort features required of a home away from home

Unveiled at the 2019 Brussels Motor Show in Belgium, it was developed in collaboration with Westfalia and comes in two different versions, with the 'Plus' long wheelbase offering some extra equipment, as well as more space inside

Based on the regular Transit Custom, the Nugget Camper has a double bed that folds out in the roof space, and a second living area with another double bed that folds out whenever needed

The L-shaped kitchenette at the rear is equipped with a double-burner gas cooker, sink and 40-liter refrigerator, whereas fresh and waste water is supplied from the on-board tanks

There's room for five people around the fold-out table, and three more can sit on the forward-facing bench

Additionally, the driver and passenger front seats swivel 180 degrees thanks to the folding handbrake, and there's another fold-out table with two more chairs available as an optional extra

Opting for the Transit Custom Nugget Camper Plus means you get an even more spacious cabin

This is 36.7cm (14.4in) longer than the standard variant and adds a larger wardrobe, built-in toilet with foldaway wash basin and high roof design

Both camper vans feature auxiliary heating, easy-to-clean wood-effect floor, rear privacy glass and flip-open windows

They can be specced with a premium sound system and racks for bikes and sports equipment

Power comes from a new 2.0-liter EcoBlue diesel engine, offered with 130 PS (128 hp / 95 kW) or 170 PS (168 hp / 125 kW) that can be paired to two six-speed transmissions, a manual or an automatic one

The Transit Custom Nugget Camper vans will launch this spring in selected European markets such as Germany, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Italy, with others to follow

For more infomation >> Transit Custom Nugget Is Ford's New Camper Van For Europe - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Kuga 2.5 20V Titanium PANO/NAVI - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Ford Kuga 2.5 20V Titanium PANO/NAVI - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dem Rep Nominates Christine Blasey Ford For 'Profiles In Courage Award' - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Dem Rep Nominates Christine Blasey Ford For 'Profiles In Courage Award' - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 150pk | Navigatie - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 150pk | Navigatie - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.25 Limited Airco,Cruise,LPG-G3 APK 08-2019 BJ 2009 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.25 Limited Airco,Cruise,LPG-G3 APK 08-2019 BJ 2009 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 150pk | Navigatie - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 150pk | Navigatie - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDdi 90pk, Ambiente uitv., Clima,Elek pakket,cpv, - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDdi 90pk, Ambiente uitv., Clima,Elek pakket,cpv, - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 TDCI ECOnetic Lease Titanium | Climate Control | Navigatie | Automatisch inpark - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 TDCI ECOnetic Lease Titanium | Climate Control | Navigatie | Automatisch inpark - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 Trend - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 Trend - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 TDCI ECOnetic Lease Titanium | Climate Control | Navigatie | Automatisch inpark - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 TDCI ECOnetic Lease Titanium | Climate Control | Navigatie | Automatisch inpark - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6-16V Cool Edition,AIRCO,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6-16V Cool Edition,AIRCO,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Airbag Recall Reminder - Duration: 1:06.

There are almost a million Ford and Lincoln drivers

that have airbags that could possibly explode,

causing serious injury.

Thankfully, Ford knows all about the problem

and has a massive recall in place

to replace the defective airbags.

Please share this with with any Ford

or Lincoln owner in your life.

Urge them to check for recalls.

Remind them that the work

totally free.

While we are happy to perform the work,

any Ford dealership can do the job.

Together, we can do this

and eliminate these defective airbags

and make our roads a little safer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét