Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 1 2019

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

And to us we may have come here as strangers but

Likes you I am proud to announce the first annual

Yeah, I cut good at last year's festival - don't worry

They want to do this raps, but this town isn't like a corona. They don't feel the need to celebrate

I know people here are a little rougher around the edges

But they deserve to have a good bad thing since we don't have a gopher. Hey, don't worry

I'm sure they're out there snagging a gopher as we speak

Probably it's a mammalian omnivore indigenous to this region whose primary diet is going to be one. Oh

That's better

Hey

Sign up

Me three, it's just that Rapunzel. I haven't seen folks that I thought there's no way that this feel-good gob is just gonna fly here

But all of your events, huh, huh? Actually, that's not such a bad idea. I mean

me

planning a festival

Promise to find a gopher and I don't like breaking promises. Oh

Hey your foot. Is this a gopher? I don't know check the picture

Much too

Thing toss juggling wraps are you like I said?

Not final. Okay big target practice

Okay, I don't even know what this is that will bring contests great idea

We can see who can scream the loud love your ideas, but event planning takes a certain

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no

Make a certain skill set

Well, then Cassandra voices much festival, I agree that

Here we go and don't get upset

I'm not worried about it good and I really hope your events go well after all if this goodwill sits about showing the VAR

Darren's as much fun as possible

Or me

Well, at least you got your looks oops

Alright whoever makes shorty stick to captain Queens honey, while the longest is our

Eugene our casandra's events more fun in mine our Caston your

And their gopher grab tomorrow is gonna make everything even better some

Well max, I hope you learned something there

Hey Cass, I just wanted to say

Yes, what is Cass planning to do with that but the creepy connivance covered to you, huh

No, I'm not why would I do that? I just figured since yours were so disastrous, uh

What no, you know what I mean look raps, I'm

Is she just following me around oh I

Have got edge sister. I've got so much edge that will you would fall up look? Can we just keep this argument focused, please?

Well, you know what? Let me handle the gopher grab tomorrow because I am gonna hold the craziest

Ru right I should do something about it max. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

What

Well, well well

Are you damaged Fitzherbert?

Well if but do you boys got in there a gofer javea here before you wake it up. Why what is it?

Oh

That's why it's called a sneeze weasel, huh

Oh

Crap thing no, we didn't because that is not a gopher

We have to work together Eugene you guys get Quaid will get this nice

Okay, we may not actually have this it was a gopher me me you drew him as big as a tree

You ready to run reading my whole edgy thing right about now, I know how we can get across

Hey was that you like it for loser cry-baby Chuck Wow

Okay, you had quite had a partner too in fairness. You let Eugene assign them the task of sorry Oh got so competitive and

mean

look

Don't worry big fella

I'll make sure you

Gasp I couldn't have asked for a better person to be chained to me neither

Yeah, I'm sure people around here are gonna be sad

But that doesn't matter but they're roses oh no, no, no we are not hugging well Rapunzel

I don't know what you're going to find and who knows maybe you'll come back and visit someday

You

What you're doing to Rapunzel any different than what was done to her for the first 18 years of her life when Mindy

You must trust that I have no choice. Of course. You have a choice. You're the king will I?

I'm so sorry. I tried to talk him out of it

But you know your father sleep through the night your absence haunted him every minute of every day at lease of love

But I agree with you

You should know the decision to send you off brings me know

Until then of course

I'll come to see you when I I wanted to make you proud

There was a time in my life where I would have done

Behind a wall

sheltered from a world you've been

There's much more inside of you than anyone cute

Founded by giri's let it out and

Pascale

And that specifically says I have to be the one who gets launched from a catapult, okay

Are you insinuating that you there's nothing but gifts in these packages

Thank he was just saying that I was just we want to start a band called the unguarded that's our signal

Man

Are you ready? Nope, not in any way I'll take that as a yes

You sure you have an accordion that was a lot more painful than I expected

Possibly but probably best not to overthink it

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 67 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 66 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Back up to the beginning

and

Our dreamy real man's along

I'm guessing since low tide turns out all of us had known

Reefs on my mirror handle. No, I know I has two moods surly and

Just the one mood actually

Sink what is wrong with you? You're acting strange. And what does that weird thing you're doing with your mouth mean?

Okay, always nice to meet people know

You

Tell us how you met her hook foot. We want all the details that

See glass

You don't say

Hmm we're just getting together to eat and you know

Talk. Yeah, I think he's just a little anxious. That's all he's gonna be fine, uh hook foot

had never been on a date before so

Eugene and I promised to help our first step recon

Hey, hey, hey relax, you're in great hands here foot. Okay, but love doesn't need pointers

He just needs to speak from the heart and go it in

Who am I kidding? I'm gross

Disposable

I'm so nervous. My ears are sweating anybody gonna rise her chin even the birthmark on her chin

You'd think at some point you'd get around to mentioning that she's too fast, but also it burns with loneliness

Okay, fine, I'll swim with the current first we gotta get you the right. Look let's try this one that I like

You gotta put your best foot forward

Comforts got nothing to do with it. It's you have would you I

Know how that works. Okay, so a big moment

arrived

Sorry battle fresh halibut

Here it's wonderful

Little gift seaglass almost as Rimmer mates when we cry

I hope you enjoyed that little ditty we call it

Speed beat me

I'm trying so hard to impress you because I think Knights may have seaweed drying in the morning side

Seconds now you're talking my language

Light I'm sure the promise of

A trip to use wheelies a is those three small?

You pierced my ears and skull like you need to tell you something

What it takes I'll protect you from the bad guys

Is where we came in before

Yeah, will you rock Forks tonight

That's not how knife fights work you are under arrest for a bet you're the bad guy I don't get it

This is the sacred mirror and there's a show just to conceal stolen merch you used me

It's not like that to lose those vada niché's but then I fell for you hard

I felt kind of straight now your life. It's too late for me

Would want you to be happy wouldn't I?

Lucy won't break. None of us can get out. Hey

When did you get a price Kim deal?

dry skin I

Go home looking for my wallet. I

Really feel a musical

a

Restroom not so fast. Yeah right back at ya. It took more than around

What broke your Jail now, what are you gonna do about it?

Gleave hook fucked and his friends alone or else

Beloved's

You gotta let the one you love swim away mermaid tears

And I guess sometimes you do have to work at it treasure every moment you

After mine mine, no yours. No. Wait a minute does the same?

Hey, I

Found out my father's been lying to me for months a secret squad of guards hunted us in the Seven Kingdoms

But enough about me, let's talk about you. How are you?

No, no, it's okay. But hey, I know what will cheer you what me the people. Love you

Oh, I am so good at this look. Look it's a cinema shaken

Mind me

Free pork you startled me. Wait, is it time for my fitting look?

Cass what are you doing who snuck you out of Corona before your coronation? And well, he read my journal. Oh

Okay, don't worry Cass

Okay, not not great timing but different room different circumstance. Is that what it killed? Don't waste your time

You shouldn't be punished for something one light

Variant, how did it get past the guards?

Strong. Nope. Got it. No need to finish that thought

Passed out the banner

You and

Our first priority is getting to the bottom of who was respect by is dangerous

They assure you he will pay dearly listen. Daddy your majesty

Rapunzel I know these past 80

So in light of this vicious assault it is with heavy heart that I make

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 66 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

dear mr. ford. - Students Against Ford's Cuts - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> dear mr. ford. - Students Against Ford's Cuts - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Ford Ranger: FULL REVIEW | Back and Better Than Ever! - Duration: 25:40.

Good afternoon YouTube! it's been about eight years since the last Ranger rode off the factory floor

But during that time gap there must have been a lot of pent-up demand

Considering just how many of you have been clamoring for us to check out this all-new version

Well we've finally got our hands on one which is no small task given how quickly they've been selling

so we're happy to be out here at Jack Kain Ford with this fully loaded Ranger lariat and

of course if you're in the market for any new Ford be sure to stop by their dealership or

Visit them via their website which we provided a link to in the video description

So with Ford back in the midsize game let's find out if Toyota and Chevy should be scared

Beginning things here on the outside Ford has. Made the Ranger looked nothing like the f-150 but handsome in its own right

That starts up front where we have an aggressive design that is much less boxy than its big brother

Now of course the grille does change depending on the trim as well as the packages chosen

So, while this lariat would normally have a chrome grille we have the dark grey finish that comes with the sport appearance package

The lower trims lose the bars in the middle

And for your XLT it will be traced in silver while it will be fully black on the base XL

The bumper would also be body color on XLT and lariat, but again that Sport Package as the extra contrast

Now turning over to the headlights unlike much of the competition we've got LEDs here on the lariat

That goes for both the low and high beams as well as the daytime running lights

but of course the lower trims do come with halogens

Additionally you will find fog lights on most rangers

So for those of you who don't already know this ranger has been on sale in other countries for several years now

But to me the side is the only place where I see much of resemblance to the international version

Now as far as the cab and bed configurations are concerned ford

keeps it simple

you either get the super cab with the long six-foot bed or you get this super crew with the short five foot bed and

Then moving around to the back this is where it looks the most similar to the f-150

since it has Ranger stamped into the tailgate as well as really premium looking full LED tail lights

So overall Ford has done a great job with this exterior

It manages to look both rugged and upscale, which is a combination that most of the rivals have struggled with

Just like the grille and bumpers these 17-inch wheels come with the same dark gray finish with the Sport Package

Without that package you actually find larger 18-inch contrast, alloys as the standard option for lariat

going down a rung XLT gets you 17 inch alloys that look like a miniaturized version of the f-150 platinum and

Then the XL starts off with 16-inch steel wheels

Coming up to the mirrors they are power adjusting on the XLT

But you will still have to go up to the lariat if you want to add body color heating power folding or blind spot monitoring

Now that system is included as part of Ford's co-pilot 360 safety system package which

also includes automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection

Lane Keeping Assist and Auto high beam headlights

This grouping is standard on XLT and lariat plus adapter cruise control can be added via the technology package

Now heading back around to the rear let's talk towing since all Rangers come with the same engine the max tow rating is

7,500 pounds across the lineup when you select the trailer tow package

This does exceed both the Tacoma and Colorado

As

Far as the bet is concerned it is quite large with plenty of tie downs

Though you will be missing the easy lowering tailgate and power outlets that some of the rivals have

And finally we will end things here at the 18 gallon fuel tank

while it is smaller than what most of the competition gives you the excellent fuel economy actually gives it a better fuel range of

414 miles with two wheel drive

But anyways that's everything to look at for the exterior so now let's see if Ford has set the new benchmark for mid-sized cabins

So on the new Ranger you're going to find sports smart entry system standard on the Lariat trim

However remote start is optional on both the Lariat and the XLT

Of course like all other Fords you get inside the vehicle all you have to do is just grab the handle

Alrighty so checking out the cabin of the all-new Ranger and you can see this has a

totally distinct look from the f-150

Now of course like all trucks there are a ton of different material and color combinations you can get

So starting out on your bass XL trim you got your choice between cloth or vinyl

seating but you'll only have the color option of black and then going out to the XLT you get premium cloth seating in

ebony or medium stone

finally, when you go up to the lariat like this model you do get the leather seating and that comes in Ebony or medium stone

colors as well

Now turning over here to your door trim it is pretty nicely appointed

On the Lariat we do have a leather up material with a nice stitching detail for your armrests as well as above it

But this top part is hard touch

As far as the window controls the driver's window is one touch automatic

And then coming down here to the seat

you do have the 8 way power seat here on the Lariat and it is also available on the XLT

And as you can see you do have the power sliding as well as 2-way power lumbar support

but like the chevy colorado and GMC canyon the actual back portion is still manually adjusting on lower terms it is

4-way manual adjusting

Now checking out the actual seating material itself like I said this is leather trim and all the Lariat we do have a really nice

Stitching detail as well as a Ranger embossed into this part here

Also in this particular model we do have the running boards which definitely helps getting in to be a lot easier

So like I was already saying the Rangers interior really doesn't look anything like the f-150s at all

But at least as far as the materials are concerned there's not a real big decrease

so across your upper - here on the lariat trim

We've got more of that soft touch plastic with a really nice authentic stitching detail

now this would be hard touch on the lower trims and

Then the same kind of goes for this area as well this changes depending on the trim level

so only the Lariat gets the gray finish whereas the lower trends get a silver finish or a full black finish

This far is the lower areas they are all our touch

however that's to be expected in this class and everything fits together with a really really solid feel

Now to start the Ranger if you have the lariat trim just press the button

When you do you will see an 8 inch display fire up here on the Lariat

This is also available in the 301a package for the XLT

Now looking over here at the gauges this is the fancier arrangement and this comes on the lariat only

And you do basically have two multifunction displays on both sides of a traditional speedometer

So each side of the steering wheel has some corresponding buttons so you can just cycle through various things like your digital

Speedometer and of course if you want to have a more traditional look you can still pull up a tachometer there

And then on this side you've mostly got things related to media so you've got your entertainment functions like your audio

As well as your navigation and your phone controls

Now heading back here to the steering wheel we do have electric power steering and

You will find a nice leather wrapped wheel on the 301a XLT and standard on the lariat

just like the actual dashboard depending on

Which model you choose you have a different type of trim through here so of course on the Lariat it is dark grey

Like I was mentioning these sets of buttons correspond with the two displays and then on our particular model we do have adaptive cruise control

that came in the optional Technology Package which is available on both XLT and Lariat

As far as the wheel itself it is manually tilt and telescoping though it is not heated and I do also want to mention

that we have the optional rain sensing wipers which come in a 501a package on the illyrian

Now moving on to the important topic of storage the Ranger definitely has plenty despite it being a relatively small truck

So starting out over here true center console

initially it doesn't look too big

However once you reach your hand in there you realize it's very very deep and it actually goes in past this piece

Which just sends up. Here this part is not actually removable even though it looks like it is

And then in front of that we've got two cupholders

As well as another really really large and deep thin here

And as you can see that also contains two USB ports as well as two 12 volt outlets

but you're not gonna find any wireless charging like we see in the tacoma that, we were just in last week

But anyways coming back here to the shifter it is a nice traditional shifter

So you can pull back for drive now you can go back once more into a sport mode

Where you can shift manually with these toggles

Going into reverse of course you will find a standard backup camera and we do also have active

Trajectory as well as parking sensors in the front and in the rear for the Lariat

And then like the tacoma we do have a traditional handbrake

Now nice to the shelter you will find this knob it's just a very simple knob to control your different four-wheel-drive settings

And then in front of that you're gonna find several different buttons

Basically this one just activates your trailering mode

this big button with the a turns on and off your auto start/stop system

This one defeats your parking sensors and this one defeats your traction control

All right so now moving on to the climate control as you can see

We've got the dual zone automatic setup this comes standard on the Lariat

Or it is also available on the XLT through the 301a package

But as you can see it is very simple to use

You just press the auto button and you can control most of the functions here

Through these different toggles however a few of the functions you do have to control up here in the display through the climate section

Like your different zones for example

And you can't control everything else up here if you prefer for whatever reason

And then as far as your heated seats

these of course are also standard on the Lariat but you have to get the 302a to get them on the XLT

But anyways now that brings us up

Here to our audio system now the Ranger does come standard with a six speaker sound system across all the different trim levels

However here on the Lariat

501 a package we do have the optional Bang & Olufsen 10 speaker sound system so let's go ahead and take a listen to that

I'm very impressed by this sound system honestly this has got to be the best sound system I've heard in one of these small trucks

But anyways now that brings us up here to our sink 3 system so let's go ahead and take a quick look now

we're in a bit of a time crunch today so I'm just gonna real quickly go through a few of these features of

Course this is the same sync 3 version that has been in all four products for several years now

So you've got your home screen then you can just click into different items to expand them

Coming into the navigation part

The integrated navigation system is optional via the technology package on both the XLT and lariat

but even if you don't get this system you still have

Both Android auto and apple carplay and that's standard so long as you have the 8 inch

Display versus the little small non touch display

And last thing I want to mention is that you do have the 4G Wi-Fi hotspot that

comes here and your fourth

pass connect

and when you click on that this is where you'll find your password and be able to turn it on and off and monitor your

data usage and whatnot

But anyways that's the main gist of the sync 3 system however we do have a much more detailed tech help video

available for those of you who want to learn more

The link to that will be provided in the video description now

Moving on up to the mirror it is auto dimming here on the Lariat and

just like a lot of features in this vehicle it is also available on the XLT

And it go along with that you do have your three universal remotes

Now somewhat interestingly a moonroof is actually not available on any version of the Ranger

However you cannot get a moonroof on the Colorado or the canyon either so it's not exactly a problem for the class

I guess you can say

But overall I quite like the cabin of the new Ranger has definitely got a refined feeling in here especially here on this lariat trim

And overall it's just a lot different than

what the Ranger used to be but this is definitely the direction that the class is moving in

But anyways now go ahead and hand it off to Mason who will finish up the rest of the cabin

In the back of the all-new 2019 ford ranger double cab you're going to find a large amount of space compared to its rivals

Is technically rated at 34.5 inches of rear legroom and 38.3 inches of rear

headroom which does make it larger than the Toyota Tacoma

Now turning over here to the door trim it is really nice for a pickup

Truck so you do have leatherette where your armrest as well as an area above it and you do have a nice silver door handle

Now below that since this is a pickup truck you do have plenty of door storage so you have a bottle holder as

Well as a little storage cubby

Now the seats themselves are a really nice design they have a

Stitching details all the way through them and they are very very comfortable and to get in just use a standard running boards

Now in the center the Ranger is equipped nicer than most of the class

so down here in the center area you do have a little storage area and

Down below that you do have two smart charging USB ports as well as a household style outlet

Which is really nice because the toyota tacoma I was just in didn't have any connections at all back here

Now you do also have a center armrest does fall down nicely it does leather-wrapped and has some cupholders in the end

In addition to that your rear window is slight manual sliding so you can just push this little lever and slide it right

Up top we do have some LED dome lighting a really nice headliner and an assist grip and cut hook

So like I mentioned the Ranger is bigger than most of its rivals

so

even with the seat scooted all the way back I still have probably four to five inches of rear legroom and my feet can easily

Slide up over the seat

But overall I'm extremely impressed by the Rangers rear seat

Like I said most in the class don't really give you very many features and this rear

seat is not in addition to being spacious it, also has plenty of luxury features and it feels just like a baby f150

it's definitely a great thing

Now like I mentioned on the other side the seats do fold up

So you have to do is locate this little strap down here by the floor and pull on it and it will fold right up

And once you do you will notice that it does fold in one piece and

Under the seats you do have plenty of storage so you have this bin right here

Which is probably six to eight inches deep you fit a lot of stuff

down here and it's also hidden from view so if you have anything valuable you can put it back here and

On this side you have the same thing just a little smaller

and to fold it back down just grab this little strap again and it folds right back down

now in addition to that you can also fold the rear seatbacks so grab this little strap and

they do fold all the way down and

It doesn't look like there's much storage back there but this is an option if you need that extra capability

Now we will talk about the pricing of this particular Ranger in just a minute

And over here on the passenger side we do have the same lovely seat with Ranger embossing as well as a nice stitching detail and

it is also power adjusting on this loaded lariat

on the other trims that would be man

Now in front of the passenger we do have impressive material so we have this trim piece here

As well as a stitched and padded dashboard

Now down below that we do have a glove box

It is nicely dampened and what as you can see once you get inside there is plenty of space

Now up top we do have a Sun Visor with mirror and light and it does also detach and it does have an extension

But anyway guys that pretty much sums up all the rear areas of the ranger so now let's go ahead and talk about the powertrain

All righty so let's go ahead and talk a bit about the powertrain options

Now the Ford Ranger just things a little bit different from most of the rival is actually quite a bit different

For does not do two tiers most of them offer a basic four-cylinder and then an upgraded v6

For it actually splits the difference and they go with a turbo four-cylinder across all the trims it is a 2.3

liter EcoBoost

270 horsepower and a 310 pound feet of torque, which is definitely more in line with the upper

engines of the rivals

but of course you get this on the base model as well

Ford also includes a 10 speed automatic and you can get two or four-wheel drive of course

And then for your fuel economy Florida really does well here it's a class-leading

against all the engines regardless of its the face or the upgraded engine and it even beats the Colorado and Canyon diesel engines

the rating actual numbers are 21 City 26 highway 23 combined for the 4x2 and

Then 20 City 24 highway 22 combined for the 4x4 and that's especially

Impressive because it does have pretty much more power than all the rivals as well that is correct

Now unfortunately we're not going to be driving the

Ranger today this is a sold unit we were told by at the dealer that

It won't there won't be sellable units here at this dealer until March

So we decided to definitely come on in here and give you all a look at this vehicle even though this is

Already owned by somebody yeah he's going to be picking it up tomorrow morning so it's very shortly as well

So with the onew Ranger you do have a pretty class competitive price scaling so it starts out at twenty four thousand

three hundred dollars for the Excel super cab

and then as you move up the trims you have the XLT which goes up to twenty seven nine forty and then you have the

Lariat which is the top trim and that is thirty two thousand two hundred and ten dollars

now if you want to upgrade to the full

Four-door super Crew model it is going to cost you around twenty two hundred dollars across all of the trims and the four-wheel drive is

going to be another additional charge on top of that

Now as far as how this particular Ranger is equipped this is a fully loaded basically fully loaded

Ranger so this is the top end lariat model with the four doors now

We do have the optional 501 a group

Which adds an eighteen hundred dollar charge to that and we

Also have running boards on the outside for six hundred bucks as well as the sport appearance package for nine hundred and

all told that plus the

1095 dollar destination charge this particular model comes in at $42805

Which as Mason said is just about the maximum price that you can pay for the 2019 Ranger

Well guys we hope you enjoyed watching one of the first in-depth looks at the 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

be sure to hit those like and subscribe buttons if you enjoyed and we'll catch you next time as you seen for more of the

latest automotive delicacies!

For more infomation >> 2019 Ford Ranger: FULL REVIEW | Back and Better Than Ever! - Duration: 25:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ford GT:野心家的跑車傳奇 - Duration: 10:49.

For more infomation >> Ford GT:野心家的跑車傳奇 - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

1979-2019 Mustang Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2.97 1st Gear Review - Duration: 6:21.

If you're looking for one of the baddest manual transmissions ever made for your '79 and newer

Mustang look no further than the Tremec T56 Magnum.

Now, the particular transmission that we are talking about here today, guys, is gonna be

offered by Ford Performance and will include that shorter 297 first gear ratio, all for

right around 3,200 bucks.

Now, your install, of course, will vary depending on your application.

So the site, because of that, is just gonna kick it up to a three out of three wrenches

on the difficulty meter and a day or so to get everything in place depending on your

setup.

All right.

So right off the bat, guys, this transmission is gonna be advertised here on the site to

fit the '99 to '04 Mustangs as kind of a best-case scenario.

And that does make sense at least dimensionally as the '03 and '04 Cobras did come with a

T56 from the factory.

However, this is where things can get a bit confusing because according to Tremec, the

Magnum that we have here has much more in common with the TR-6060 as opposed to the

standard T56.

So, why do they call it that?

Well, they just wanted to incorporate that T56 nomenclature because of the reputation

it had earned over the years in the OE applications.

And we are gonna cover the differences between the standard T56 and the Magnum here in a

little bit.

But first up, what do you say we talk a little bit more about fitment?

Because honestly, that's going to be the biggest question mark a lot of Mustang owners have.

Now the reality is here, guys, this transmission, the T56 Magnum, will essentially fit in any

Mustang you want it to, however, it will require some additional parts in almost every case

to get everything working correctly.

And some of those new parts will include a brand new bellhousing specific to your engine,

whether it be modular or small block base, a different driveshaft and transmission crossmember

and then finally a clutch to work with that 26 spline input shaft if you don't already

have one.

Now, for the most part those will be the biggies owners will need to contend with but there

will be other smaller things to keep in mind, such as your shifter situation here in addition

to figuring out your speedo and reverse light connections.

So, in a nutshell here, guys, yes, you can get the Magnum in place if you wanted to as

long as you buy the necessary supporting parts which by the way are readily available here

on the site and in the aftermarket.

But with all that out of the way, what do you say we talk a little bit more about this

bad Larry here, guys, and again, probably one of the baddest manual transmissions ever

built?

The Magnum is gonna be a 6-speed double overdrive transmission with fourth year being one-to-one

and will offer a whopping 700-pound-feet torque capacity.

The Magnum is gonna be extremely tough as we just mentioned and will be also very versatile,

thanks to the multiple shifter locations along with provisions for both mechanical and electronic

speedo connections.

Just for the record here.

guys, you're looking at the seven-tooth [inaudible 00:03:06] for the mechanical side, and the

electric speedo rotor is going to offer 12 different positions.

But as mentioned earlier, guys, this particular Magnum is gonna feature that shorter 297 first

gear ratio, which will be rowdy on any all motor car or maybe any track car out there.

But if you're thinking about building a blown or boosted streetcar or drag car for that

matter, I might recommend the slightly taller 266 first gear ratio option instead, especially

if you're planning on making really, really big power.

Now, ultimately you do have to factor in things like your rear gear and what you will be building

your car for, but my advice to you guys, just do some research before settling down on a

specific first gear ratio and you should be good to go.

But now I'll let you know a little bit more about what this transmission offers in the

way of features, let's quickly talk about what the guts of this thing is all about and

how it became such a stout option in the land of manual transmissions.

Again, internally, the Magnum here is going to share a lot of similarities with the TR-6060.

In fact, Tremec refers to the Magnum as the aftermarket version of that trans which, by

the way, is the same transmission used in cars like the GT500 along with the Dodge Viper.

But one big thing that does separate the Magnum here from the standard T56 will be the internal

speed gears.

Now, the standard T56 is going to be cut from a one-piece forging whereas the Magnum here

and that 6060 do receive the superior two-piece design that in turn is really responsible

for upping the torque capacity, thanks to the widening of the face of the gears themselves.

Now, the synchros in the Magnum and the 6060 are also far improved over that of the standard

T56.

But maybe the biggest difference between the standard T56 and the big boy Magnum that we're

talking about here today is the input shaft design and the corresponding bearing hardware,

which is just far more burly compared to the original 56 and is going to feature that 26

spline design.

Now the countershaft here with the Magnum is all one piece well, which is, by the way,

an improvement over the two-piece cluster or countershaft of the '03, '04 Terminator

Cobras of the time.

But let's shift gears, pun intended, and quickly talk about the installation.

And listen, guys, there is gonna be a million variables at play.

The main one being the platform that you plan on installing this transmission into.

So, because of that, the site's just automatically going to kick this one up to a strong three

out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter and call it at least a day or so to get everything

in place.

But again, expect that to differ depending on your application and the chassis you're

dropping this into.

But wrapping things up here, guys, if you are looking for one of the baddest manual

transmissions ever built for your street or track Mustang be sure to check out the Tremec

T56 Magnum right here at americanmuscle.com.

For more infomation >> 1979-2019 Mustang Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2.97 1st Gear Review - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Megan Mullally Had a Baby Talk Conversation with Harrison Ford - Duration: 6:36.

-Our first guest tonight is a two-time Emmy Award-winning

actress you know from her work as Karen Walker

on "Will & Grace."

New episodes air Thursday nights at 9:30, here on NBC.

Let's take a look.

-♪ Good riddance, goodbye ♪

♪ Every trick of his, you're onto ♪

♪ But fools will be fools ♪

♪ And where's he gone to? ♪

-Please welcome back to the show

our friend Megan Mullally, everyone!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

Welcome back! -Thank you!

Thanks for having me. -Delighted to have you.

Do you like when you get to show off your musical chops

in an episode like that? -Well, I mean, I know

everybody was probably expecting jokes,

and then I started singing, but I think, like, pretty much,

like 10 people know that I sing.

But I kind of started as a singer,

and I've done Broadway musicals and stuff like that.

So it was so nice of the writers

to write this episode where I get to sing.

-That's great! -It's pretty cool, yeah.

-And you're actually coming here to New York

to perform with -- you have a partner.

-Yeah. -A singing duo.

Nancy and Beth. -Nancy and Beth.

This is Stephanie Hunt. That's me.

And we have this really fun band.

We sing in harmony,

and every song is choreographed by me from top to bottom.

And we wear little matching outfits.

And we have five pieces behind us.

it's this really cool band. It's hard to describe.

It's just very celebratory. and different.

-That's awesome. Is it great to return

to those roots and be onstage, singing like that?

-Oh, yeah.

The band, in many ways, is kind of my favorite thing,

just because, with Stephanie and I,

it's like two little girls playing, you know.

-Yeah. -It's just pure creativity.

-And you do have a lot of control

when you're not doing it as a television show.

When you actually just go out in front of an audience,

it must just feel so freeing. -Yeah, it's fun,

because we call it punk vaudeville sometimes,

because there's no way to make up our own category.

But we get out there and the songs --

the songs are really sharp.

And then it all just falls to pieces in between.

-[ Laughing ] Uh-huh. -You know?

-We're like, "Now what do we do?"

We don't have anything planned. -That's great.

-It's great. -You just went through

the awards circuit, you were at the Golden Globes.

Did you have a good time at the Globes?

-Did you get to bump into people that you were excited to see?

-I did. I've got the secret. So, if you're --

If you're ever going to present the Golden Globes --

and I'm sure most of you will... -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

...go -- just hang out in the greenroom.

Like, don't go sit there, just go straight backstage,

through an alley, sit in the greenroom,

and wait until it's your time, and then leave,

because, you know, you get to, like, people-watch.

And I was standing there, talking to --

This is my favorite thing that happened.

I was talking to Sam Elliott,

who is really tight with my husband,

if you can imagine that much --

-Your husband, Nick Offerman, and Sam Elliott.

-Yeah, Nick Offerman. -That makes perfect sense.

-That much testosterone. [ Cheers and applause ]

It's like ultra man, you know? -Did they meet, like,

chopping down trees in the woods?

-Yes, exactly. [ Laughter ]

And so I was talking to Sam,

and Harrison Ford wandered up to say hello to Sam.

I don't know him. Sam introduced me.

And I said, "Hello." And I said, "you know what?

You were one of my all-time favorite guests on 'Letterman.'

You were so funny, because he would ask you a question,

and you would just go, 'No.'"

[ Laughter ]

Like, he had this weird thing going with Letterman.

And he goes, "Oh! How is Dave?"

And I was like, "I don't know." And he said...

[ Laughter ] ..."I hope he's well."

And he said, "Oh, I thought you were a writer."

And I said, "No, I'm an actress. I just presented."

And he goes, "Ohh!"

I said, "I'm on a television show.

You wouldn't know." And he goes, "Oh, gosh. Oh!"

And I said, [Baby talk] "Harrison made a boo-boo."

[ Laughter ]

[ Normal voice ] And he literally went,

[Baby talk[ "He did." [ Laughter ]

"He did make a boo-boo." [ Laughter ]

[ Normal voice ] And I thought, "I love this guy."

-That's the greatest interaction you possibly could've had.

-He went full baby talk. -Wow!

-Yeah. -What a jackpot!

-I know. -Also, when you meet somebody

who is a giant icon like that, it's so great

when they're the one who makes the mistake.

-Totes. -Because usually,

the lower-status person gets nervous and screws up.

-Yeah. -But he blew it.

And then you got to reap the reward.

-And, I mean, it was so delightful.

-Yeah. That's just great. And then you hosted,

and you were wonderful at the SAG Awards.

-Oh, that's very nice of you. I had a lot of fun.

-Did you enjoy that? -I did.

I had, you know, great -- Everybody was great,

and I had a lot of fun and, you know, cute clothes and...

-Yeah. -I don't know.

-You got to -- You sort of made fun

of some people -- Emma stone, Lady Gaga.

Fun "making fun of." -But in a nice way,

because I don't want to do anything mean-spirited.

-It was very friendly.

But did you run into anybody backstage?

-I said that Lady Gaga did my eyeliner,

that she'd been doing my eyeliner

for the last 15 years, that she just --

She just can do anything, was the gist.

And so I went back -- I got backstage,

like, right after the monologue, and she was standing there

and she was like, "Oh, my God! That was so great.

You're so funny." And blah blah blah.

And she was super nice. Like, really normal nice.

And I was like, "Oh, good, thank you.

I mean, you know, you're the real thing.

I mean, I'm with Tony Bennett, your voice --"

Like, nobody has ever told her she can sing.

[ Laughter ] So I was like, "I'm really --

really gonna blow her away with this one."

[ Laughter ] And she was so nice.

She goes, "Well, you should come see my jazz show in Vegas.

You know, it's all that kind of music."

And I thought, "I'd love to." And I said, "You know,

I feel like I'm gonna call you Stephanie."

And she said, "You can call me Stephanie!"

I mean, isn't that nice? -That's really nice.

-Because that's her name. -Yeah.

That is her name, for anybody who doesn't know --

because otherwise, you sound like a crazy person.

-Yeah. -Yeah.

"I'd like to call you Pam!" -"I'm gonna call you Bill."

[ Laughter ]

She is a lovely person. -She was so nice.

-And that is -- I mean, I think -- the only reason

to go to those shows is to have those, like, actual in --

like, sort of nice moments backstage that are --

-Yeah, backstage is where it's at, man.

You know, just walking by people,

just like, "Hey!" it's great.

-Yeah. -I love it.

For more infomation >> Megan Mullally Had a Baby Talk Conversation with Harrison Ford - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Doug Ford student protest | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:06.

The Ford government recently announced an overhaul of the Ontario student loan system.

No more free tuition for low income students, and an option for students to opt out of fees

which is bad news for student groups and newspapers.

And people are rightfully pissed.

So you know what that means...

Protest!

I love protests ok?

Because I love fighting systems of oppression, being surrounded by passionate people, and

exercising my right to free speech.

Plus a protest march is a great way to get your 10,000 steps in while low key breaking

the law by jay walking.

The cops aren't gonna stop you.

Unless you're black, Indigenous, or a person of colour.

Whee!

Now the most important part of modern protesting is that your sign game has to be on point.

If your sign isn't something funnier than on Air Farce, are you even protesting?!

[crowd] Doug Ford sucks!

Doug Ford sucks!

Doug Ford sucks!

Yeah!

I really like that.

So it's a good sign.

Ok somebody said it was boring.

Maybe it could use some pizzazz

There are so many good signs here.

I think this one is the worst one.

Do we think this could maybe be slanderous or libel or is this true?

I don't know if I would hold that sign without checking my facts, but you know what, I think

it's good.

Less cuts more butts!

Consensual though.

I like this.

I don't think that you spelled consensual right.

Are the butterflies getting in the way of the message.

No no no it just accentuates it.

We will not give up the fight!

[Off screen] Education is our right!

Students like drinking but we like OSAP more.

Hey hey!

Ho ho!

The tax on students has got to go!

Look.

Young people are the only hope we have for the rest of this stinkin' world, so give em

a voice and stop taking away their money.

For 22 MInutes, I'm Ann Pornel.

For more infomation >> Doug Ford student protest | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit Courier 1.5 TDCI Trend - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit Courier 1.5 TDCI Trend - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost ST-Line Nu met hoge kortingen | Alleen in Leiderdorp | Bel snel 071 57938 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ford EcoSport 1.0 EcoBoost ST-Line Nu met hoge kortingen | Alleen in Leiderdorp | Bel snel 071 57938 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.0 TREND EDITION - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.0 TREND EDITION - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

FrÃo detiene 15 plantas de GM, Ford y Chrysler en EU - Duration: 1:54.

Nueva York-- General Motors Co. informó el jueves que suspendió en Michigan la producción en 13 fábricas atendidas por Consumers Energy Corp

a raíz de un incendio en una de las plantas de la compañía de electricidad  y de la sobredemanda en el gas natural, publico el diario The Wall Street Journal

Según el medio estadounidense, Ford Motor Co. dijo haber reducido las temperaturas en algunas de sus plantas y suspendido varios procesos que consumen mucha energía

Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles NV anunció la cancelación de turnos en dos de sus plantas

Consumers Energy señaló que el incendio se registró la mañana del miércoles en un compresor de gas natural

Indicó haber recurrido a las reservas de emergencia para satisfacer la demanda de gas natural pero necesitar la colaboración de sus clientes a fin de reducir el consumo

For more infomation >> FrÃo detiene 15 plantas de GM, Ford y Chrysler en EU - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Icon of the film industry, John Ford, didn't suffer fools. - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> Icon of the film industry, John Ford, didn't suffer fools. - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 EcoBoost Trend Edition |Big Sale!| Rijklaar| Op voorraad of zelf samen stellen! - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 EcoBoost Trend Edition |Big Sale!| Rijklaar| Op voorraad of zelf samen stellen! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 100 pk Trend (Airco/Bluetooth/LED pakket) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.0 100 pk Trend (Airco/Bluetooth/LED pakket) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit 330 2.2 TDCI L3H2 Trend - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit 330 2.2 TDCI L3H2 Trend - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Trend Edition | Big sale! | Nu met hoge kortingen | Bel snel 071 5793800 voo - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Trend Edition | Big sale! | Nu met hoge kortingen | Bel snel 071 5793800 voo - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Clementine Ford vows to 'curse' men for donations in her new money-making venture - Duration: 6:38.

 The controversial feminist columnist and author — who describes herself as "a professionally angry person" — quit her job in spectacular fashion this week, unleashing a foul-mouthed tirade at her former employer, Fairfax

 Unveiling her new plan to make a living via the membership subscription platform Patreon — the 38-year-old claimed she recently had her Fairfax columns halved which means her wages were also halved before she spectacularly quit

 However, she still wants to be paid for writing about "feminism, violence against women, misogyny, pop culture, parenting and mental health", so has set up a page which allows feminists to "pledge" cash to fund her work

 On the page "Fight Like A Girl" she jokingly vowed to "curse 10 men" for every monthly $10 pledge donated to her new money-making venture

 On the Patreon page, she has described how tough it is to make a living from "producing feminist content that challenges and explores the world we live in

" "The majority of media appearances I make on radio and TV are all unpaid," she wrote

"I have written two successful books but making a liveable wage from books is actually very rare

 "As a freelancer, I have no sick leave, no holiday pay, no superannuation and no contract that provides me with stability

I say all that not to moan, but to puncture and (sic) illusions people seem to have about feminist work being an ingenious get-rich-quick scheme

" She is now asking her fans to donate "as little as $1 a month" so she can keep her social media pages — which allegedly "boost(s) the work of other women and non binary voices" — going

 "I want to keep creating feminist content and running a free Facebook page and Twitter, but I also recognise that this work IS work," she said

 "In order to keep doing those things effectively in this environment, I need to put a value on it — not just the hours required to produce the work, but the impact that its fallout also produces which is often abusive in nature

" It comes after Ms Ford unleashed a social media diatribe against her former employer which ended with kiss emojis and the blunt farewell: "Bye Fairf***ed!" The Wednesday night Twitter rant began with an out-of-the-blue message, in which Ford wrote: "Scott Morrison is a f***ing disgrace

Always has been, always will be." She continued: "Also, here's some tea and I can spill it now that I have resigned from Fairfax: in September, they threatened to fire me because I had called transphobic Scott Morrison a 'f***ing disgrace' on Twitter and they said that new policy was we 'didn't disrespect the office of the PM'

 "I asked if it would be acceptable for me to call him 'a disgrace' instead and the person disciplining me said that they would need to check

" Ms Ford alleged that Nine Newspapers new boss James Chessell was "protecting the Liberal brand" given he was once an adviser to former Treasurer Joe Hockey

 "I am not the only writer who's had pieces knocked back that were critical of other news sources' practices and elevating of bigotry

The reason? 'We don't criticise the competition.' And this too, which I heard consistently over the last year or 2: 'When they go low, we go high

' "Fairfax is dead. That's a fact." Ms Ford accused the Prime Minister of engaging in "transphobia bulls**t" and alleged she was reprimanded for disrespecting Mr Morrison

  "From what was translated to me, ffx were very concerned the Australian would write an article about it so needed to show some disciplinary action had been taken

Fine, give me 4 weeks paid leave, I said. Free $$$ woo! "But on a more serious note (and as I said then), why are ffx allowing their policies to be dictated by a news source wholly unconnected with them? And why is the Prime Minister being protected from criticism by a supposedly independent news org? "And you can say, well why didn't you leave earlier? But the truth is, freelancers eat s**t for money for so long

We have no job security, no super, no sick pay, no leave and we learn to be grateful for what we get

Which ain't much." Monique Farmer, life editor of the two newspapers, issued a statement following Ms Ford's dummy spit

 "Clementine Ford has been a contributor for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age for the past seven years and we thank her for her work over that time

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét