Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Jan 30 2019

Hey guys welcome to Watkins Glen

Second race

I just rated

now it seems to go third

We'll see if these two riders remaining to qualify

I do not take away position

let out

well above, let's see how the race comes after

I put the race setup

and nothing, let's have fun

you know that the important thing is to finish the race

regardless of the end position

the important thing is to finish the race

not shock anyone, nor anyone we crash

and to enjoy

let's see how it gives me

I'll see that times have made the first pilots

Spotter: End of the session. third position

Well, the two drivers above are untreatable so

I am in my position

and behind

We are four very similar times

so I doubt it will be the third

to have it in mind 😁

it will be difficult

I'll put the black box of the sectors

Salgo third in a very bad area

As you hear the pilots are very anxious 😁

And nothing guys wish me luck that I need

complicated start position

Spotter: temperature 44º C track is

Here we go 💪

Spotter: Go go

Wish me luck 💪

Spotter: On your left

Spotter: Clean the left

Spotter: Car right

Spotter: Keep your line

Spotter: Clean right

Spotter: Fifth Position

I have not hit this car miracle

Spotter: Ok Fernando car do not let that distract you

Spotter: The car behind is one point zero seconds

my mother will speed 🙈

No shit I've done with the march

Spotter: Gonzalez now facing two point one second

I have to slow down a bit before

Spotter: Ok Fernando tries to save, we're not sure that you get with gasoline

Spotter: Let track limits, stay between the lines

Spotter: The car behind is two point seven seconds

Spotter: The car behind is two point nine seconds

Spotter: The next car is Gonzalez

Spotter: Fourth Position

Spotter: The car behind you is catching up. One point four seconds

Spotter: To the left. Clean the left

Spotter: Right

Spotter: Clean right

Spotter: Yellow flag

Spotter: To your right

Spotter: still there. Clean right

Spotter: Fernando Great job, well conducted. That's podium

Third I do not think so, and the car behind was hurrying

and on the last lap he was killed

Mother of God that has been hit

by going pressing 😂

Let's see the times I have done that

It was completely full throttle

at full throttle, we will see the turns

Fifty-three, fifty minutes and four seconds throughout the race

with this temperature it is fairly well

that race more good guys, so good career

I loved, I've started looking bad

I have been the fifth when he began the third

but in the end I have regained the third position

so very nice guys

Let's put repeat

I started badly

or the other riders have started better than me

my mother go blow

here I've been the fifth

This is significantly faster than I

But here I have endured

Go out and then

all close together

The car in front is hitting some hard braking

very strong braking

because he thought I saw a white car at the first corner got into boxes

no, it will have been in another round

Well here I have been keeping pace

the truth

fairly good

I'll rewind forward

My mother that race, I have sweated over

this yellow car is blocking wheels on all corners

black car behind the end has been out the whole race

behind me, but well, well stuck eh 🙈

I do not think that the boy was very fast, very fast

There have been few laps I've taken off and I've been like three seconds

then he started again to trim my time

I started to risk a little more in some places

where I knew I could brake a little later

I've kept a little

but the final laps had on him

I thought ahead, I thought he caught me

in the end the poor kid has come in the last corner

but what a way to kill himself silly on the last corner

on this curve I have gone very wrong

and I realized I had to stop well before

the temperature of the track

the truth that this new spotter to tell you the temperature is fine

because if

train in a couple of temperatures and you know if you brake

sooner or later you know how to adapt the braking career

otherwise

maybe you up the heat, do not you find, give a screeching halt and you go off track

very happy

Nothing more

I'll put the race incidents

and see

what happened

Catacrack

first strike

Ahhh 🙈 to master drifting, that master drifting, Catacrack

this is only offtrack

This has already wrecked the car

takes the car and for scrapping

Ahhh Shame, shame, Huy behind it well saved

ay ay ay 🙈 much you doubt, bufff

but as you doubt in this post man

go dumbest blow

Ohhh 🙈

Ahh because this is where I gained time to from behind

It is what happened

I blow dumber

If this does not happen he had caught me, I was faster than me

ahh 🙈 other

to see this does

months months months

has controlled the car, thank goodness

ohh 🙈

He has given a good shot

ahh this is that I've found

here I come

it just bothered me when he came from behind the pressing

and I said, will happen to me, I will overtake

the flipao eastern tiger, now I've found him in several races and is very flipao

two are alike and we Porsches

but will not as I see them going off in every race

in each race they have accident

because we are running the race because this is the last lap

to see what makes this now, to take the car is very touched

As the last lap is trying to reach

because we have not seen the replay of that has gone behind my

Strangest

for nothing guys this was the second race

en Watkins Glen

so

very funny

third left, were third

He is part of the fifth race but recovering

one forward and one given

but hey, the important thing is to finish

and here we finished third so

very well as

we are the next week because I do not think running again

and if you liked the video guys like me 👍

and if you are not subscribed to the channel 😉, please subscribe

see you guys

👋 ciao, bye 👋

hello 👋

For more infomation >> iRacing SBS: (No VR) Manteniendo el Podio en Watkins Glen Porsche Pro Qualifying 😜 - Duration: 42:29.

-------------------------------------------

Com'è la Porsche Macan 2019? [Recensione] - Duration: 10:25.

Ciao everyone, here it's Marchettino and today we look for a road to drive with the new Macan!

Today I'm behind the wheel of the Porsche Macan 2019,

needless to say we see Macans everywhere, it's a fashionable SUV and just consider that Macan and Cayenne represent a big sales market for Porsche.

Imho I find it pretty, it's a compact SUV with the right size, I don't like big SUVs.

I also like the spec, this grey "light-blue'ish" with black wheels and external carbon fibre details.

In terms of look, comparing it to the Macan it replaces, it doesn't change that much.

The biggest difference lies in the back with the LED light that covers the whole trunk.

By looking it at the front, probably you struggle to regocnize the new by the old one.

In the recent years manufactures have done big steps forward towards the dynamic qualities of the SUVs,

it's my first time driving a Macan, I've always been curious as I heard great feedbacks of its sports driving, after all this is a Porsche

so I wonder whether also the Macan has the dynamic qualities of a real Porsche.

In terms of quality, Porsche hardly disappoints, I like this interior very much it truly showcases lots of quality.

I'm sorrounded by leather, aluminium, I also like this alcantara steering wheel with manettino to change settings, just like on a 911.

Currently I'm driving in Normal with soft suspensions and it's rather pleasant to drive, the steering is soft yet direct,

it doesn't give me the feeling to be driving a compact SUV that after all is still a big car, compared to a city car.

The Macan has the Porsche logo in front but let's say there's not only Porsche here,

just think that the platform is from Audi and by looking around, it's not that hard to find logos from other manufacturers.

The biggest change on this car comes from the engine, here we have a 2.0L turbo 4cyl derived from Audi,

replacing the 3.0L turbo diesel.

This version starts at 61.000€ so for the Porsche world it's a quite accessible car

but if you want to spec it properly, the price raises very much. By playing with the configurator I've put effortlessy +15k € of options to make it like the Macan I'm driving today.

How's this 4cyl turbo petrol engine? Let's find out by setting Sport mode and hitting the throttle.

For being such a tiny engine, it sounds good.

By pressing the button on the manettino we set Sport Response which allows to have extra boost from the turbo for 20s, so more power!

This engine develops 245hp and 370nm of torque,

a right power to use this car mainly in the city but what leaves me perplexed is that it replaces the 3.0L turbo diesel engine.

I think that engine was better under every aspect,

it was more powerful, quicker, with this engine it goes to 100kph in 6.7s, with the diesel in 6.3s,

top speed of the diesel was slighty higher but what impresses me are the co2 emissions

because the 3.0L diesel produces less co2 than this petrol engine!

Sadly it's a mandatory choice, in the recent years we've seen a very aggressive direction that dicredits the diesel

which most manufacturers are ditching.

In the recent time there's been a good development of diesel tech and I think it's wrong what's been doing against diesel.

Regarding fuel consumption, diesel engine allowed lower consumption than this petrol engine, my average is about 10km per litre,

with a heavier foot of course the consumption gets higher.

Even though it's not a power engine, it's a fun car to drive.

Gearbox is a 7-speed double clutch PDK, it's not bad, gear changes are neat and quick but what I dislike about this gearbox on the Macan

even if I set the manual gear change and hit the redline, it changes gear by itself!

It's not as manual as you may think!

Dynamically talking, I think Porsche did a good job on the Macan

because I find it very balanced and as you know, SUVs are not really the synonym of sports car.

High center of gravity, heavier than a sports car, you can hardly have fun on a car like this but Porsche is able to make you feel its DNA even on this car.

As you know it's not powerful, here we have a permanent AWD which makes the Macan glued to the road even in these conditions.

Nice, I like the steering too because in Sport it's very sharp and comunicative, unusual for a car that big and high from the ground.

Let's switch to Sport+ and turn the electronics off,

in this setting the steering is even stiffer and direct, see that? I don't like it, manual gear change and it downshifted gear by itself

in this mode, the steering offers more satisfactions, so does the throttle response which is more ready.

The engine, just like the turbo aren't big so it's hard to feel turbo lag.

I also like these supensions that are quite customizable, there's 2 settings to make 'em stiffer and you can also lower or raise them depending on the road,

if you want to go offroad, the Macan raises up to 4cm and considering the little offroad I did, in not extreme situations it moves effortlessy.

Even if it's in manual, it's still automatic, I really dislike this!

Gearbox is good, both in downshift and upshift it's fast but I wanna change gear whenever I want!

I don't snob an engine like this on such brand,

it's a smart engine that will be sold very much, it's the right engine for most people that want a car like this.

Still, I'm disappointed by thinking that Porsche has been forced to take off the market an engine that imho it was better than this under every aspect.

Overal, I appreciate this car and engine, the Macan 2019 has popped on the market recently but I'm sure in the next months we'll se them everywhere!

It's not plenty of power, that's true but it's able to let you have fun and make the car quick,

in terms of chassis the car is agile, it moves nicely for the kind of car it is.

It's an engine that for a urban use or for these roads, it's able to offer good satisfactions.

Make sure to Like the video if you enjoy it, subscribe to my YouTube if you haven't yet and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

For more infomation >> Com'è la Porsche Macan 2019? [Recensione] - Duration: 10:25.

-------------------------------------------

GOLD DIGGER PRANK! PAKE SUPERCAR 7 MILYAR PORSCHE TURBO S | CEWE MATRE PRANK DI TURKI #5 - Duration: 3:15.

sewa peralatan kamera di: @lensajogja (instagram)

in Turkey look at this all car are very incredible

oh my god you can check special auto parts

oh my god and you know what this is the special one Lamborghini and we're gonna

make video with first to this car and this car yeah Thank You Special Op I

mean with this guy waiting already ate

are you ready wait this won't fit okay come on

I mean bro I mean sort of like it's not a riddle lyrically I'm such a swordsman

hey little buddy what's up rock Byronic like turtle rock

me Georgia let's race with you card you will see you

I bet you two hundred liras if you in okay yeah okay okay okay

- action

hm

we are running four days ago s all right we enjoy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét