Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

Our father bought the first Volvo and the trucks have always worked well.

We've had a lot of mileage from them without any major repairs.

We've simply been happy with Volvo being our work tool.

In 1961, my father started when he took over a truck.

-Is that Tore on the back of the truck? -Yes, that's Tore.

He carried milk for the Gäsene dairy.

That's when the haulage firm started.

-That's you driving. -Yes, that's probably me in the cabin.

Göran grew up with the haulage firm. He cried terribly and wouldn't let me go,

so I told my wife that I could let him come with me for a short while.

But that never ended, he kept coming with me.

So a lot of his upbringing happened inside a truck.

In the beginning we drove locally, carrying milk, gravel and so on.

But with the arrival of the cider, we started driving all over the country.

My father has always been very quick at buying the latest model.

It was natural for him to always order the latest model.

As soon as the Volvo FH was introduced in 1993, we ordered one

and got the first one ever delivered.

When it came it was revolutionary,

just as it is today when we buy the new FH.

It's been appreciated by the drivers too.

The FH model that we're in now has fantastic electrical steering.

When reversing, you touch it with your finger and it takes care of the rest.

It also has the I-Shift, the modern gearbox.

My shoulder loves not having to pull the lever.

It's become a lot easier to be a driver today.

Our biggest challenge is to keep up with our customers' growth,

so that we have enough trucks and above all enough drivers.

What I'm proud of is our great drivers and our office employees.

Without them we would have had nothing.

We receive a lot of credit for our great personnel from the customers.

That's something I'm proud of.

For more infomation >> Volvo Trucks - One of the first in the world to buy a Volvo FH – Meet our customer: Sanfridssons - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 installing puddle lights under mirrors - part 1 - Duration: 2:33.

Hey guys! We are next to a Volvo V50 and I'm going to share with you some of my

ideas about the dome lights under the side mirrors in Volvo cars. So it was

an optional equipment and apparently I didn't have those. I didn't have this

option in this car but I was thinking: How hard is it to do it? To install those

puddle lights? And I don't mean to replace the side mirror with one that

has the light underneath and I don't want to recode the car just enable this

feature. I was thinking: What can I add to the car to have it working without

any coding in the car. So I came up with this. I found those LEDs

which are waterproof and you just have to drill a hole under the mirror,

put it over there and connect it somewhere to turn on when you need it.

OK, so that's the easy part but how to connect it to the car so it works as

expected. So after some research I found out that the connection that I'm looking

for is the footwell light. The footwell light works separately from the dome

light, it will always turn on if and if the dome light is turned off and if I

press the yellow button on the remote (I mean this button which turns on the

lights outside the car and turn on some of my internal lights) the footwell light

also lights up. So if I connect the mirror light to the footwell I will have

exact the effect that I'm thinking about. This is just a part one of the

video. I'm not sure if there's going to be part two because I don't have much

time right now to make this modification but the important thing is that there is

a way to do it. You will just need some

time, some patience, you will have to disassemble few parts in the car,

solder like two wires and this should work. OK guys, thank you for

watching. Check my other tutorials for Volvo and look out for the part 2 if

it's ever going to be made. Thank you for watching and see you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét