Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 29 2018

It's time for car vs car contest, every week two contestants will show off their

car with 90 second videos to compete to win a $100 Amazon gift card from me, and the winner

will be chosen by you in a poll at the end of this video,

and here comes this week's contestants, this is my 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4, packed

with technology way ahead of it's time, this car has always been a personal favorite, the

best part is I got to rescue it out of backyard at a house that looks like it should be featured

on TV for hording, and being an early 90's car you of course

get pop up headlights, the car came with high tech features way ahead

of it's time, such as all wheel steering,

all wheel drive, and active aerodynamics which allow the vehicle

to form around the air giving it extra added down force,

another cool feature that this car has is a little switch inside the cabin which will

change your exhaust from either being loud or quite,

and remember this was in 1991, moving along lets take a look at the engine,

this is a 3 liter twin turbo transverse mounted v6,

try saying that 5 times fast, and this power is put to the ground by a manual

five speed, as part of my restoration efforts I decided

that I was going to stray away from the original looks such as with these BBS forged aluminum

wheels, as well as this rear garnish from the 1994 and above year models displaying

3000GT, the local polisher did a great job on my intake,

and 3SX supplies me with most of my GT specific items,

one of my other parts includes this radiator, this steering wheel, these seats, finally

this silver powdered coated roll cage, thanks for watching and I hope you liked my

car, rev it up,

hello guys I am from Malaysia, this is my Nissan Skyline R34 year 1999,

owned it for 3 years, here we go,

well that was this week's videos and remember to have your car shown here and to compete

to win, email me a picture of your car and I'll choose

the best ones to show in next week's episode, so if you never want to miss another one of

my new car repair videos, remember to ring that bell!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét