Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

- Hey guys.

My name is Morgan Saint

and I'm gonna share with you songs

that have soundtracked my life thus far.

(upbeat music)

Probably one of my all-time favorite songs is

Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley.

I love him.

♪ Could you be loved ♪

♪ And be loved ♪

- I love every one of his songs

but that song just

makes me feel some type of way. (laughs)

Let me talk about my all-time favorite artist, Rihanna.

What's My Name by Rihanna and Drake.

Like (shivers)

everything that they've ever done together is so good.

I love the music video.

I think it's ridiculous and amazing.

I'm like a big

driver who sings and dances while they drive,

so I just remember definitely feeling that in the car,

you know what I'm sayin'?

Growing up, Spice Girls was my life

and so I would say Wannabe by Spice Girls is a huge one.

My cousins and I would pretend to be one of the Spice Girls

and this was like something that we played every single day.

I always played Sporty Spice,

if you can't tell. (laughs)

I just remember dancing and being crazy to that song.

I can listen to it now and it takes me right back.

One of my all-time favorite songs

that literally makes me cry every time I listen to it

is a song called As Much As I Ever Could by City and Colour.

♪ Love, love of mine ♪

♪ Won't you lay by my side ♪

- Uh, yeah.

Every time I hear that song it just makes me cry.

I think it's so beautiful.

His voice is so amazing.

That would be one of my favorite songs for sure.

To finish this off,

my own song that's most personal to me

is a song called Glass House.

One, it's extremely personal

and two, it sort of sits in the center of my EP

and I think it gives life to the other four songs

that I don't think they would necessarily have

if it weren't for this song.

♪ Shackled to the back of your headboard ♪

♪ Hoping you would fall down ♪

The song kind of takes you through a journey

from when I was younger to now

and how those

big life moments sort of have worked together

and influenced each other.

Okay guys,

that is the soundtrack to my life.

I hope you like those songs.

If you haven't heard 'em

you should definitely check them out.

And let me know if you like them too.

(energetic music)

For more infomation >> Morgan Saint Shares Her Favorite Rihanna & Drake Collab | Soundtracked 💿 | TRL - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Samara Morgan Cartoon Parody - Duration: 2:37.

Dota sound

Sako Polumenta (Music)

Hi

Hi, hi

You will die in seven days

What, who are you ?

Seven days..

God, what an idiot

Seven days later

Who are you, what do you want from me ?

Hey

Holly shit man, how did u get here ?

Bro, you called me to bring you pack 15 minutes ago

Thats okay bro, but how did you walk through the TV?

No bro, you are tripping

Nevermind, i'm going to bring you money

Hahaha

Samara, i knew that was you

What the fuck is this

For more infomation >> Samara Morgan Cartoon Parody - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan: What was he doing on England vs Belgium World Cup coverage? - Duration: 1:37.

 England face Belgium in a crunch World Cup group match in Kaliningrad. The match is being shown live on ITV 1 and a win for the Three Lions will see them top the group

 And the build-up to the game on ITV was injected with some additional pizzazz from Morgan

 The Good Morning Britain presenter was next to Susanna Reid as ITV's usual pre-match coverage cut to the Good Evening Britain studio

 The pair were there to advertise their new show, which is on tonight after the England game

WORLD CUP LIVE: ENGLAND VS BELGIUM But England fans on Twitter were not impressed

 One fan wrote: "England are fielding a weakened team and to cheer you up, here's Piers f***ing Morgan

Bloody hell I was optimistic until now." Another put: "Eff off why is Piers Morgan disturbing my #England build up" A third simply said: "Good enough reason for a early night" in reference to the late-night show

 And a fourth said: "Gary Neville didn't look too impressed with Piers Morgan haha"

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan: What was he doing on England vs Belgium World Cup coverage? - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Carina Morgan Health & Nutrition - Welcome - Duration: 0:23.

Hi, I'm Carina from Carina Morgan Health & Nutrition

Welcome to my website

I'm here to help you achieve all of your health goals in a way that is sustainable

and does not require obsession or sacrificing your sanity

I look forward to learning more about you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét