Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

BMW e46 330ci

Any fans?

Will do some weight reduction

Suspension adjustment

Interior changes

Exterior parts upgrades

New wheels

New exhaust

And many more

Stay tuned

And see more on our instagram

@petrol.classics.club

Thank you for watching, subscription and your support

For more infomation >> BMW e46 330 ci washing - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

BMW e30 m52 turbo winter maintenance. S02E07 Dyno Time! - Duration: 7:00.

Welcome back to Sipa's garage.

This time we had little change of plans and I'm taking my car to be dyno tuned.

And this is only few days after the track day, so I haven't got time to do anything for the car.

So lets hope that the duct tape holds and everything works as it should.

So lets go to the DTC and see what happens.

The normal cruising speed areas of the maps were tuned first.

But yeah. This is unbelievable boring to watch and it took hours to tune the vacuum areas of the map.

So lets jump straight to the power pulls.

Well yeah it gave quite big power numbers!

I was bit surprised of the numbers.

IT was even.. It was over 500hp from the rear wheels.

I could even try to apply the 500whp.net club.

But yeah. They wont probably accept me after those video response they made for my bimmer party video.

Or something like that.

But just to annoy them, I could try to apply.

But anyways, those are just the internet dick growing numbers.

Main goal was to tune the car, and I will later flatten out the torque curve by adjusting boost levels.

The car will be much nicer to drive without that spike in the torque curve.

After that the hp number will be bit over 500 or something like that.

Goal is to have wide flat torque area, which is good for the cars performance.

To get that I will need to drop the boost to 0.8 bar at the highest torque RPM and the raise it back to the 1.2 bar bit later.

So I need to do that kind of boost map.

And yeah the VANOS wasn't working properly. We needed to do pulls with vanos on and vanos off.

That's why there was to power graphs.

Because the vanos is bit broken.

For some reason the vanos doesn't return to normal position when doing power pull.

It does it only after I lift off the throttle.

Otherwise it works ok. But when it's in use, there is some power missing at the top end.

So we needed to do top RPM tuning without vanos activated.

I need to figure out what is wrong with it and probably while doing that I will convert it to PWM controlled.

But the next video of this car will probably be after the bimmerparty. Don't know.But we will see.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét