Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

I was like, I don't care if I got to buy another set of wheels and tires, I'm in.

Hi, my name is Chris from Pheonix, Arizona.

Got my 1947 Jeep Willys CJ2A, this is my first time out to the second annual Holley LS Fest

in Las Vegas.

I got into drag racing and cars when I was young, my dad was kind of a little bit of

a wrench head.

So I got into drag racing a little bit out of high school, my good friend lived across

the park from me, Pedro Lopez, he kind of got me really into it.

This thing kind of started out as a joke project, junkyard parts, second hand craigslist stuff,

none of this really transpired until later on but originally I had a pretty healthy small

block Gen 1 in it, it was ok, it was pretty quick.

And then from there, I had a couple of buddies of mine that just built crazy crazy turbo

stuff.

My buddy Jeremy, he was like dude you got to turbo that thing, it would be super cool.

And I said well if I'm going to turbo it, everyone's got to go for the quintessential

strong junkyard motor and I had to go with an LS and you know, picked up a junkyard 5.3

and essentially kept it completely bone stock and to the stock head bolts and everything,

I did one pass, immediately lifted the heads off the motor and was like I got to at least

put head gaskets and studs in it.

Now it's got head studs, gaskets, just recently we opened up the ring gaps to 28,000 so I'm

still running 10 pounds of boost.

This car was done turboed', on E85 for about two years I drove this thing.

I literally almost drove it to work every day, lots and lots of street driving, lots

of racing, a lot of stuff out in Pheonix, we got our local track out there, long horse

pass.

I really liked it but then the thing was flirting with the nines, I'd run 9.90s 10.0s, can't

really tell you the exact reason why I decided to go propane, I think maybe a combination

of a few things, I was tired of flirting with the 9 second mark and then having to immediately

go from a $100 junkyard 9 inch with a $100 speedway motor spool, $200 craigslist transmission.

I'd have to go from that low dollar stuff to like, gun drilled axels, pump the power

up then be in the 9's all the time and then I get certified myself, then I would have

to have the cage certified, I was just kind of over that.

To make it cooler I say hey, let's just run it on an alternative fuel like a legitimate

alternative fuel, I proceeded to go with propane and essentially forklift parts, I mean this

was off the shelf stuff you can get from any forklift so if anyone has considered doing

this, you can legitimately order this stuff, it's from forklifts.

I'm new to the tuning, I'm learning how to tune with the MSD, obviously to put a carbureted

style set up I had to get the Holley intake.

I like the stuff it's a low rise, I don't want this ginormous intake so went with the

low rise.

Same turbos I was running on the ethanol, we're running 666's off the shelf, S366's,

didn't modify them or anything, stock housings.

When I did the LS swap, I actually had to go with the Crown Victoria front end because

I extended the front end so much that Iw as kind of out of room to where I could stick

the axel and keep strength in the front end so I needed that all together cross member

to tie the front end back together.

And you know I do drag race but I also literally beat the crap out of this thing every way

that I can, burnout everywhere.

The burnout contest here, I was in that burnout contest no matter what I was like, I don't

care if I got to buy another set of wheels and tires, I'm in.

For more infomation >> Propane Powered Turbo LS Jeep WIllys CJ-2A - Holley LS Fest West - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6 V6 Overland SCHUIFDAK/LEDER/20"ALU./NAVIGATIE/NL AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6 V6 Overland SCHUIFDAK/LEDER/20"ALU./NAVIGATIE/NL AUTO - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Renegade 1.6 E-TORQ LONGITUDE | Trekhaak | rijklaarprijs | - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Jeep Renegade 1.6 E-TORQ LONGITUDE | Trekhaak | rijklaarprijs | - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep 145 2.8 CRD Sahara - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Jeep 145 2.8 CRD Sahara - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Compass 2.0 LIMITED Automaat | Navigatie | Stoelverwarming | Cruise Control | rijklaarprijs | - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Jeep Compass 2.0 LIMITED Automaat | Navigatie | Stoelverwarming | Cruise Control | rijklaarprijs | - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Jeep Wrangler - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jeep Compass 1.4 MultiAir Openings Edition Plus - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Jeep Compass 1.4 MultiAir Openings Edition Plus - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Une Jeep Wrangler pour les plages italiennes - Leblogauto.com - Duration: 1:41.

 Sergio Marchionne, le patron du groupe FCA, en personne avait fait le déplacement pour remettre un exemplaire de Jeep Wrangler à la gendarmerie italienne

   La remise de clé s'est déroulée ce mardi 26 juin 2018. L'auto, une Jeep Wrangler, sera opérationnelle dès cet été sur la Romagna Riviera (région de l'Emilie-Romagne) et plus particulièrement sur un tronçon d'une trentaine de kilomètres entre les villes de Cattolica et de Bellaria, ce qui inclut par exemple les stations de Rimini de Riccione

Assurer la sécurité  La Jeep Wrangler, qui est destinée à des opérations de sécurité, a bien entendu reçu divers équipements, notamment d'origine Mopar – une autre marque du groupe FCA – pour assurer sa mission et apporter satisfaction aux Carabinieri

On notera au passage, parmi les équipements, la présence d'un support pour fusil-mitrailleur

Ambiance.  Sous le capot de cette Jeep Wrangler prend place un moteur quatre-cylindre 2,8 litres CRD

 Source et photos : Jeep

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét