Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 29 2018

 Piers Morgan was forced to issue a grovelling apology to Danny Dyer after slagging off his "dimwit" daughter Dani Dyer for starring in Love Island

 The outspoken broadcaster was fronting one off ITV show, Good Evening Britain, which ran straight after England's FIFA 2018 World Cup match against Belgium when he couldn't say sorry quick enough

 Hartman Danny, who stars in EastEnders, was sitting beside the 53 year old on the panel who also featured Susanna Reid

 After swigging a beer for Dutch courage Piers, who has made no secret of his disdain for the ITV2 reality TV show tried to back track on his derogatory comments about the contestants

 He said: "That obviously didn't include anyone in there called Dani Dyer which, I believe, is your daughter.  "There has been a terrible mistake

 "I am sure she is a shining oasis of integrity, grace and dignity."  He added: "I am sorry about any comment that's gone wrong

"  Yet Danny, who has been keeping track of his eldest daughter in the racy series, took it all in his stride.  He bluntly replied: "Just stop talking Piers

 "Calm down. Stop getting so emotional."  Good Evening Britain ran as well as Good Morning Britain, which Piers ordinarily hosts with Susanna Reid

For more infomation >> ✅ Piers Morgan issues GROVELLING apology to Danny Dyer after slagging off EastEnders star's daughter - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Tax cuts trip up Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, State Street in stress tests - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Tax cuts trip up Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, State Street in stress tests - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Brien * Best skills & Goals / HD - Duration: 2:14.

SUBRCRIBE

For more infomation >> Morgan Brien * Best skills & Goals / HD - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Morgan Evans and Kelsea Ballerini Share Romantic Hawaiian Getaway in 'Day Drunk' Video - Duration: 8:18.

Morgan Evans and Kelsea Ballerini Share Romantic Hawaiian Getaway in 'Day Drunk' Video

The super cute country couple recently caught some R&R on a romantic vacation in Hawaii, documenting their adventure on a GoPro.

Now, Evans is sharing the personal home footage exclusively with ET in the adorable new video for his song, "Day Drunk.".

"I've never been the drinking song guy, but this song came from a real place and is really more about spending a day with your person than it is about just going getting drunk," Evans tells ET.

"There's a reason why I love it so much and feel like I can sing it.".

The song was inspired by Ballerini's birthday a few years back.

"She had come home from being on the road and I had this elaborate day planned out for the birthday," he recalls.

"She got home and I was like, 'Oh, are you ready? Let's do all these things.' And she was like, 'Can we just shut the front door and maybe just open a bottle of champagne and start there?' And that's all we did and it ended up being an awesome day.".

In the video, the Mr and Mrs. explore the island of Kauai on ATVs, ride in a helicopter and go for a swim near a gorgeous waterfall.

"It was actually Jurassic Park," Evans jokes of the scene.

In one clip from the video, Ballerini is seen placing a new ring on her groom's finger.

Evans admits with a laugh that he lost his wedding band while surfing -- but thankfully, it wasn't his real ring from their nuptials that was snatched by the ocean.

"I've never been a jewelry guy," he says.

"The actual ring, it annoyed me picking up things and it would get clunky when I would play guitar, so I bought this packet of four silicon rings from Amazon -- it was $10 for a pack of four -- so I generally just wear one of those.

So, yes, I did lose a wedding band, but it was just one of the silicon ones.

I lost it when I was surfing and didn't even realize.

We were out and we found this little market stall and they had a bunch of rings there, so now I have a Hawaiian one, as well.".

"Day Drunk" will be featured on Evans' forthcoming Warner Music Nashville/Warner Bros.

Records full-length debut album -- expected out this fall -- alongside his breakout single, "Kiss Somebody.".

"A lot of people say with their first record that they had their whole lives to write it, but mine is really the last couple of years," he says.

"For me, that's obviously meeting Kelsea and getting married, but it's also moving to the other side of the world and leaving a life behind and starting a new one.

I also lost someone really close to me last year, so I try to represent and explore all that throughout the record.".

The 34-year-old Aussie is set to perform his top 10 (and climbing) hit during a one-on-one date on The Bachelorette, airing Monday, July 2, on ABC.

Evans says that his wife is a fan of the series, calling it "the most addictive show ever.".

"I watch it when I'm home with her," he says.

"If I watch more than two or three episodes, I definitely get sucked in.".

Evans calls Becca Kufrin "very sweet" and found himself impressed by her suitor while filming.

"He seemed like a nice fella, too.".

"The people that are into that show are just, like, obsessed with it," he gushes of the fandom.

"Being involved with those kinda fans is always exciting and I think there's a big crossover with country music.

It was exciting for me to be that crossover this season.".

For more infomation >> Morgan Evans and Kelsea Ballerini Share Romantic Hawaiian Getaway in 'Day Drunk' Video - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pamela Anderson slams Piers Morgan as he 'reduces her to ' on Good Evening Britain - Duration: 4:21.

 Rather than airing at 6am, Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid took on Love Island with Good Evening Britain

 The hosts had some huge names lined up including Danny Dyer, Pamela Anderson, Amir Khan and Jeremy Corbyn

 While the World Cup and England's loss against Belgium was first up on the agenda, other topics included Love Island and Brexit

 Piers quickly pointed out that Pamela is actually a WAG, as she is the girlfriend of France player Adil Rami

 And it wasn't long before he reminded her of his interview with her for Life Stories

Pamela Anderson the ultimate Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson has turned 50 today

and she's still as stunning as ever. 1 / 45  Earlier this year, Pamela opened up about a possible romance that never was with Russian president Vladimir Putin

 Piers asked if anything had happened, but Pamela said: "No, but he wanted me to come to his inauguration and give him flowers

I was going to give him flowers on his inauguration. "No, I didn't do that. Obviously we have been in the same place together sometimes

" Good Morning Britain's sexiest moments Remember all the eye-popping moments from Good Morning Britain over the years

1 / 16  Tonight, Piers continued to push Pamela on her relationship history, which is rumoured to have included Julian Assange too

 Pamela snapped back: "Why do you reduce me to that? I've more to offer than sex." She went on: "Why wouldn't you want to date someone interesting?" Pamela first became friendly with Putin when she wrote to him about the importation of seal products

 Tonight, Piers continued to push Pamela on her relationship history, which is rumoured to have included Julian Assange too

Susanna Reid flaunts her figure English journalist Susanna Reid makes everyones mornings a little better! Check out her best photos here: 1 / 63 Susanna Reid/Instagram Susanna Reid, 47, showed off her pins in pink mini dress  She is, of course, best known for her time on Baywatch, which cemented her as a 90s sex symbol

 Since then, she's turned her hand to activism and has modelled for PETA a number of times

 Good Morning Britain airs weekdays at 6am on ITV. Related articles Love Island's Laura confronts Megan over stealing Wes: 'It killed me' Real Housewives of New York fear death as yacht bursts into flames in middle of ocean Strictly Come Dancing pro for shock celebrity snub AGAIN?

For more infomation >> Pamela Anderson slams Piers Morgan as he 'reduces her to ' on Good Evening Britain - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Les 10 Meilleures Règles de Morgan Freeman - Duration: 15:59.

- Got on the elevator in L.A. one day and the lady said,

Oh, I just saw you in the Hudsucker Reduction.

I had a long haul, from where I came from

to here, but here we are.

Your job as an actor is to give it

your best shot, every time.

So, there was a period, there in the early 80's,

when I didn't get any work

because I would ask these questions.

- He's an American actor, producer and narrator.

He is known for his distinctively smooth, and deep voice.

He's ranked as the third highest box office star

with over 4.3 billion dollars in box office gross.

He's Morgan Freeman and here's my take on his

top 10 rules for success.

- To collect unemployment, you have to go out

and hunt for employment.

You have a code and mine was a clerk typist;

so, you go out and you look for work as a clerk typist.

And one day, I just,

I can't keep being forced to be a clerk typist.

So, I went to the employment office

and I asked to see the supervisor.

And I was lead into this office, this pretty little lady,

redhead, whose name was Mrs. Lipton, what can I do for you?

And I said, you're forcing me to be something I'm not.

I have to go out and look for work as a clerk typist,

I'm not a clerk typist, I'm an actor.

So, I just can't keep doing it this way.

She took this thing and stamped my employment book,

and said you've got six months, go be an actor.

So, if Mrs. Lipton is alive today,

Mrs. Lipton, I'm an actor.

The box office success when

The Shawshank Redemption came out was Dumb and Dumber.

(crowd laughing)

- I'm just not going to laugh.

- Well, no, but that's, you know, the juxtaposition

of box office and, what's that other term, critical.

Shawshank got really good reviews,

but because nobody could say Shawshank Redemption,

it didn't get word of mouth.

And I don't care how much you promote a film,

if you don't have word of mouth, you aint promoting it.

People have to be able to go and say, listen,

I saw this really terrific film, it was called,

(crowd laughing)

Shanksham--

(crowd laughing)

Shimshunk--

(crowd laughing)

Got on the elevator in L.A. one day and the lady said,

Oh, I just saw you in the Hudsucker Reduction.

(crowd laughing)

So, that was the reason it was not a box office success.

No word of mouth at all.

- [Don] Here's a stat from your show,

and it says that the richest 85 people on this planet

have as much money as the poorest 3.5 billion.

- Yeah, right, that's on the planet however.

You know, that's--

- [Don] It's not far off here in America.

- No it isn't far off in America,

but we still hear, don't abandon

the idea that it isn't finite.

It isn't finite if you were born,

where were you born?

- Me? - Yeah, you.

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Baton Rouge General Hospital.

- Baton Rouge, Louisiana, I was born in Memphis, Tennessee.

I had a long haul from where I came from to here,

but here we are.

- [Don] Right.

- So, proof is in, the proof of the pudding

is in the eating and here we sit at the dining table.

- But it's hard to, when you say that to some people,

because they say, well, there you go with the pull

yourself up by the bootstraps thing, and, you know,

you're just being respectable.

Not everybody can do that.

- Bull (beeps), everybody can.

Everybody doesn't.

Courage, courage is the key to life itself.

There are a lot of people who are born in situations

where they say, well, I'll never get out of this,

so, they won't.

I say to people who say, well, I would like to have done

so and so, so and so, and I say, well, you could've done it.

They say, well, I couldn't get out of here, well,

man, the bus runs every day.

(laughing)

- You're exactly right.

- Yeah.

- If you can conceive it in your mind,

- If you can think of it, you can do it,

that's the human condition, if we can imagine it,

we can do it.

- [Don] Right.

- And I think that's the condition of each individual human.

Your job as an actor is to give it your best shot

every time, so, yes, I'm going into it with the idea

that I'll play it to the best of my ability

and they wouldn't give it to me, the role,

if they didn't think I was capable of pulling it off,

or, I wouldn't take it if I didn't think

I was capable of pulling it off.

- So what advice would you give purely in an acting sense,

to yourself, 30, 40 years ago?

- Same advice I gave myself 30, 40 years ago, get a job.

(laughing)

Act.

There are, unfortunately, those of us who say,

well, I want to be a star,

that's way out there in the ether somewhere.

I want to be a working actor, you can pull that off.

So, act, work, work.

Someone asked me once, and you're about to do it,

(laughing)

what would you do if you weren't an actor?

If you didn't make it as an actor, what would you do?

I have no idea, I would act somewhere.

Maybe I'd be driving a cab,

maybe I'm working somebody's yard,

whatever I'm doing, I'm going to belong to somebody's

little theater group, I will act,

cause I'll die if I don't.

I got into the air force because I was,

as it turns out, I was romanticizing that whole idea,

you know, we were re-fighting World War II

as I was growing up, so, we had all these heroic movies,

and I fell in love with the idea of flying.

And, then, when I got into the air force,

I had this big eye opener,

that racism was rampant there also,

and that I didn't,

I am not as qualified or as suited, is a better word,

for military life, that kind of,

unquestioning obedience to a lot of things

that I think are stupid, didn't quite go over well.

(laughs)

So, when I got out I was an early discharge.

It was almost dishonorable you know,

cause I just really didn't fit but the catalyst, actually,

was I did get to sit in a jet trainer

cause I had a lot of people behind me to get me into

flight school and stuff,

but sitting there, it occurred to me

that this is absolutely not what I want.

It isn't movies, it's for real, you know,

this little red button on the joystick controls

guns with real bullets.

I sat there for quite a while and knew

that if I made a strafing run, I needed a camera here,

and I needed the people to be able to get up

and go back to number one.

(laughs)

So, I got out of that plane, on the runway,

at North Island Air Station, a Naval air station,

and I walked away from that and towards acting.

I knew that it was all about the movies.

It was all about the movies.

I got on stage the very first time

when I was eight years old, I was brilliant.

Then, I got on stage again four years later,

when I was 12, brilliant again.

So, by the time I was 13, it was pretty much

a foregone conclusion in everybody's else's mind,

teachers, parents, that acting was going to be my thing.

I hadn't, like made a conscious decision

that I'm going to be an actor,

I don't think you do, I think you just,

that's what you do.

The first stage play I did in New York,

I was working with Stacy Keach in Viveca Lindfors',

that was a great experience for me.

You talk about a masterclass, you have it there.

Stacy had come out of Yale University, I think,

and he was much more advanced as a stage actor

than I was, but wow, did I have big ears,

and was I ready to learn; so, you just sit and watch.

It's always a learning experience.

The big thing I learned from working with Pearl Bailey was

professionalism, she was a total professional,

total, total, total professional.

She always gave 100 percent, 110 percent in a performance.

And I watched her very carefully.

She was one of those performers

that you say, this is the way to go,

this is the way to be,

in this business.

Be on time, know what you're doing,

do it full out, give all you can, that's a lesson.

As I said, I went to the movies all the time.

I've seen the movies, and at some point

it struck me rather dramatically,

how much I wasn't in the movies.

Not the way I needed to be in the movies.

And, if you look at a lot of the disaster movies

in that period, the only people left on the planet

were white, so, now, my thing is

if I get in the movies,

I want to make sure, that I speak about that.

That if I am able to do it, I want to talk about it.

So, there was a period there in the early 80's,

when I didn't get any work

because I would ask these questions.

I auditioned, oh, I don't think I even got to audition,

I interviewed for the movie, The Thing, the remake.

So, I read the script, and I go back for the audition,

and the producer or the director, one of those,

said, did you read the script, I said, yes.

What did you think?

I said, well, you've got 11 people at the South Pole,

eight of them are scientists, and then you have a cook,

a mechanic and something else, they're all black,

none of the scientists are.

What do you think I think?

Needless to say, I didn't get that job. (laughs)

Again though, you know, providence rears her beautiful head,

when Glory came about.

I was just floored, cause I knew about

the 54th Massachusetts Regiment from a one page thing

on This Day in History in Jet Magazine.

She talked about this Sergeant who was awarded a

Medal of Honor for his activities at this charge

with this outfit.

So, the history is there, it's there to draw upon.

But, we could ask ourselves, we, me, black people,

why aren't we, why don't we figure more in it?

I need something that's going to engage me,

that makes me sit up and think.

I refuse to take part in anything

that is going to denigrate a people.

(soft orchestral music)

Especially me.

(audience cheers)

- [Jimmy] Alright, here we go, ready?

Do you ever want to go to space?

(audience laughs)

- I really shouldn't be doing this.

(Jimmy laughs)

- It's helium, it's helium, Morgan, it is helium.

- It's very undignified.

- (laughing) I think your voice sounds great,

it's not undignified.

Some people just have voices like this

so you're actually making fun of those people.

- See.

(audience laughs)

I told you.

- I want to thank you

so much for being on the show,

and, please, would you ever like to come back?

- I'm never coming back.

- Thank you guys so much for watching,

I made this video because JP Annett asked me to,

so, if there's a famous entrepreneur

that you want me to profile next,

leave it in the comments below,

and I'll see what I can do.

I'd also love to know what you learned most

from Morgan Freeman, which of the 10 clips

had the biggest impact to you and why,

what change are you going to make in your business

or life as a result of watching this video?

What's the impact?

Leave it in the comments below

and I will join the discussion.

Finally, I want to give a quick shout out to

Kris Schantz from www.happyworker.com.

Kris, thank you so much for picking up my book,

it really means a lot to me.

For those of you watching, if you want a chance

at a shout out in a future video,

make sure to grab the book

and also email in your receipts so we can keep track.

Thank you guys so much for watching,

continue to believe or whatever your one word is,

and I'll see you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét