Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 30 2018

Our dad, he is one of the hardest working men that we have ever seen in our life.

He will try to lend a hand whenever he can for anyone and I just felt like I wanted to try to do something

that was over the top.

Something that he would never expect.

Happy Father's Day!

I am with the North Texas Helpful Honda.

We are here to surprise you.

Your wife contacted us to let us know what an amazing father you are and we have for

you a Random Act of Helpfulness.

We have a barbecue for you with a smoker.

Which is what you wanted, right?

It's from the North Texas Honda Dealers.

We got everything for you to make a barbecue.

I didn't expect this to come and the Honda people brought me a grill and smoker and everything like

this is great.

I appreciate it very much.

When I was putting in my submission a lot of people were like, "that's not true, it's not true".

It's definitely true.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét