Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 29 2018

A word in the elevator

What's your Name and what are you doing here at Audi?

I am Jörg Bouzek, I work here in the testing facility and deal with the automation

of test bench programs and work preparation for engines.

What makes your job special?

This is the most exciting field of development we have in the company now, and

the number of topics for the future is incredible.

I've been with Audi for ten years now, have gone through quite a few different positions

and jobs, and up to now it has always been varied and exciting.

The cohesion among colleagues, the work - it's fun.

What do you think? What drive system will we be using to transport ourselves in the future?

Since I work in exhaust systems, I hope it will be conventional.

But I also believe that there are other markets and other technologies, such as

electricity or perhaps even natural gas.

Who do you think is the typical Audi employee? What makes the people here different?

I think they are sometimes very pragmatic, but still well structured.

Everyone is focused on the work.

That is what I find especially positive about Audi.

In any case, it's someone with a hands-on mentality

who really tackles things, takes them in hand and drives them forward.

Some call it work, you call it …

Electrifying.

Fun!

Passion.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét