Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 27 2018

To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video  Vegan activist Joey Carbstrong locked horns with Piers Morgan in a tense debate over milking cows

 Joey appeared alongside chef Antony Worrall Thompson on Good Morning Britain to debate whether breeding cows for their milk is abuse

 Joey said: 'We care about our dogs and cats at home but we would never subject them to the abuse that we do to cows

'  'Have you tried drinking tea with soy milk? It doesn't work with the national drink of tea,' Piers said

 'What about plants? You don't mind slaughtering living plants.'  Joey replied: 'Stabbing a puppy in the throat isn't the same as cutting up a carrot

Plants don't feel pain.'  Piers said: 'A lot of people might be tempted to take up a vegan-based lifestyle, but it's the vegan terrorism that's going on

 'If cows stayed in fields and were milked every day, would you be fine with that? Your issue is not really about milk is it

Your issue is anything to do with animals you've got a problem with.'  Piers then asked if Joey believed in harming people

 Joey said: 'I don't believe in harming other human beings or animals, no.'  Piers then addressed the fact Joey was arrested in 2011 for possession of a sawn off rifle

 Joey said: 'Oh, a character attack? Has this got anything to do with the topic at hand? A character attack on my past?'  'Were you found with a rifle down your trousers?' Piers said

 Joey snapped: 'Would this be relevant if I were speaking about dog abuse or child abuse? This is no way to have a debate on dairy

 'Just because I did something wrong in the past doesn't mean I can't do something right now

How does that justify the abuse of dairy cows so you can have milk in your coffee?'  Piers went on: 'Seems to me you're a pretty violent guy

 'I realise veganism is a growing thing. My problem is this animal terrorism that's going on

Anyone who drinks milk according to you is a murderer.'  Piers then turned to videos Joey had made in 2016, saying dairy farmers in Australia should 'kill themselves'

 Joey said: 'That was when I first went vegan. I was angry. Do I stand by that statement? I've publicly renounced it

'      

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan clashes with vegan activist in heated debate over milking cows - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

MOVE WITH ME: Huge Home Decor Haul! MAJOR Decorating Progress | Ep. 7 - Duration: 18:23.

Morning guys, welcome to an episode of my moving vlog series

This might actually be the last episode. I feel like I'm just gonna be doing a bunch of finishing touch things in this vlog

It's probably gonna be spanning a lot of days

There's just kind of like small stuff going on here and there to like finish up our house

So most of what we're gonna be doing involves living room and let me show you again

We finally are starting to figure out our pillow situation

So I'm gonna be talking about that in a second

But our main concern that we're needing the handle is this giant nook situation that we had these things from when we moved in

That we got sent that we just kind of put it in this corner cuz there wasn't really another place to do it or figuring

out what to do with those

And basically we are ordering from Ikea this like black glass-like

Shelf situation to like put a bunch of decor on to sort of fill out some of this wall space

I can't decide if we're gonna keep this lamp or not honest. I don't love it. But we also already had it

So we're just gonna like finish up some other things and see how it looks

This is like world's largest in table, which we've had for a while as well

So I'm trying to figure out what to put kind of like on the bottom level of this as well as like under here

I feel like on this like half shelf stacking books under there could look cute. I don't really know. There's just like way too much

just like too big of a structure for like not a lot to be happening on it and

Same for this I need to order like coffee table books and just like research

Like how to set up a coffee table since this is a two-tier thing

So if you guys have tips, let me know. We did have flowers in between and it was decorated all cute

Things are kind of messy right now soon

But it looked cuter flowers died. We need to get fake ones and over here. We're trying to figure out

Well that mirror has needed to be hung since we moved in that's going at the bottom of the stairs like where you walk down

Right there and then we need something to go up here. We ordered a like long white shelf from Ikea

To go up there to put like some stuff on. I just don't really know honestly, this is just like I

Just don't know with the bar cart here

And I don't know what else to do to fill this space this whole room is just challenging and then we got this

Beautiful like velvet Navy bench that I should previous vlog but nothing else is Navy in there

It's just been really interesting. That was like a very early purchase and we're making it work. We got our TV stand

I'm not sure if I've showed that thank you to everyone who's commented on every Instagram story

Ever when we were still using the mattress box. This is was Jenny's plant

It was in that corner or like testing output area

It was here it got moved over because we had a plugs in the end but testing out where we want that plant

We definitely need to get one in that corner

Maybe a taller one if we move that one here beside the TV because this one's a little shorter

Can't remember if I showed this but we hung this little grid thing right here to fill out the space and they're putting just some

Pictures of us on it. What else? What else was I gonna say? Oh, all right

So this plant it's not supposed to be there ignore it

But then we have all the salaah space so we might put something cute and little dare

Also in the target clearance section a journey and I found that these little light-up letters that are super cute

That for when we get those shelves here. We thought that would be cute to like disperse on some shelves

So those aren't so for seven

I'm not sure if they still are I always try to link as much as I can in the description of moving vlogs

So just lots to think about good morning guys

You guys want to see a full skincare routine?

Yeah, let me know why I am filming here this morning as you guys know

These moving blogs have sort of centered around showing you guys cool home decor products and furniture. Basically just really fun home-related products

That we have been able to discover while we were moving into our house

For example have some really cool like Amazon Alexa voice controlled lights that I'm going to show you guys a second I've been using in

My room, but first of all, I just want to take a second to talk about this toothbrush

Tell me you've ever seen a cuter toothbrush. Especially one that is this size and is electric. This is by the brand clip

I actually been wanting to try their toothbrushes for so long because they have rose gold handles. They have gold that silver

I think I know they have some like plastic ones. These are the metal ones

I reached out to their brand

months and months ago about trying one of these because I think they're so cute equip was so kind to send me this one this

Is actually they're a limited edition new one it comes out on I believe June 26

Which is the day that I'm planning to have this video go up

You see how this works. You hold down the cue it starts vibrating

basically, it will pulse every 30 seconds and it does that four times and then there's like a final pulse so

You know that it's done

And that just reminds you to be switching kind of like which quadrant I guess you can call it on our like bottom left bottom

Right top left top right that you're brushing on 30 seconds each

Do you guys know if you've seen?

My movie vlog about my bathroom a long time ago my counter space in here is extremely limited

I have one outlet this little guy. It doesn't get easier

If you can put it

In this cute little just like half tube type thing and then you peel off this back part and you stick it to your mirror

When I love the most about clip is how affordable it is compared to other electric toothbrushes

They start at $25 for the plastic ones and the metal ones like the one I just showed you

I believe are 40 it even comes with toothpaste. It's really all in one you can also sign up for plans

I want to say here five dollars a month where they will send you a new brush head every three months because

well as I know that's often you're supposed to be switching that I love how minimal all of their packaging is just in terms of

Like environmental purposes as well

If you guys want to check all these toothbrushes I do is go to get quick comm slash Morgan Yates

The link will also be below two thumbs up to quit also just a mini bathroom update

This is nothing significant, but I arrange my products that I like

I don't use all of these in the shower every time goodness

But that I switch around in the shower and arrange to my color

Which I don't know why I just look at it and it makes me happy because I think it looks so cute and then up

Here I have my lush stuff as always

It gets its own little section cuz it's just next level pretty while we're here since most this video

It's gonna focus on the living room. I'll just give one quick closet update, which is that nothing's really changed

I am going through here currently all my jeans that are normally unlike these bottom shelves

Are laid out cuz I'm trying to go through and donate that's kind of my task for today this whole box

That's full of clothing donations. I've gone through in here. I just got a ton of stuff from Urban Outfitters home line

So I'm gonna go through and unbox that and show you guys what I got and set it up everything

I'm gonna show from here and I'm about to talk about I'm gonna have a link below in the description box

So you guys can shop this stuff. Love sweet

Pillow in this

Yes, I'm so high right now maybe so much sure but you're sitting at this stuff and something is finally finished right now this pillow

Says fellow which I'm hype about I guess it's gonna be this shelf

Okay, so this is a little wall shelf

We got three of these that I think we're actually gonna hang over there where that plant is right now on that wall

Instead of Freight me something else there since we have so much stuff that's already framed. They just hang like that

So we'll just stack three just parallel

guys box mountains about to come back

Our house is broken into well I'm awake

Pillow have another of these like velvety pillows from urban. It's on my bed. It's like a long pillow. Um,

This is the softest pillow ever it looks kind of white on camera, but it's like a light pink color

Hello we were trying to pick out like creamy colored pillows that also like has like a black accent it so it would match our

like

Aztec rug thing we got going on over there

That was the vision Oh turn up. I think this is my neon light

I don't know we're putting this but I got a neon light that says love it's gonna go in my room somewhere

Not really sure where i'm hype

Adrian has one from urban that says

Hello, I think in the room like this little speech bubble, and it's so cute

So actually have a little bro. I can already tell this goes off

Again we're trying to incorporate it some like black gray

cream and this is like a really pretty print that can match our

Villa i'm looking at everything on the couch and everything we have going on. I'm wondering how we're

Gonna slow process you guys hence why we've lived here five months

Things aren't done yet. This is another like light pink ad tucky print. Hello

Fluff it up. This is the cutest little pink print your may be noticing here is another of that poloidal show

it's just like the different size of

Those people by the way, I don't think I said that my room was clean

Comment below level 1 to 10. How shook you are that this

Is where we're at in life. I've been playing around with not having my blankets on my bed

I feel like it makes it look a little bit more messy

However, it also like got some texture and coziness and then the practical use of when I'm on my feet

I always like you see my blankets. This is what my bed typically looks like. Realistically. It's like be blank

It's just thrown on there. So let me know which one you like better. Still loving my wall art obsessed with it

how cute this is that love neon sign from urban and I can't decide if I should go there or

If it should go

Here in front of like that middle section, but I got these Alexis smart outlets

They'll link below so you guys can check these out. Look what she can do Alexa turn on my lights

Look at that crazy

Because I was an idiot and when I put these lights all the way around my entire room I started in this corner

Which means it's plugged in there. So this is where I have to come unplug it

And so at night now, this is a huge problem

but at night I was like being in bed and being all cozy and reading with just like this setup on and then I'd have

To get up and go and plug them and then go back to bed

And basically it's just nice being able to be in bed and then just tell it to turn off

Okay, awesome from Urban

I got a rug that I thought about putting here kind of it's like a 5 by 7 under the foot of my bed

It's probably gonna end up branching under that and this as well. I don't know if necessarily is a bad thing

So I'm gonna put that in and you guys can tell me what you think because my fear is that it might

Like make my room look a lot smaller, but I like covering a lot of the floor space

But I feel like it could also make it look a lot cozy or maybe be the thing that ties it all together

Really like reinforce my color scheme, so I'm gonna do a quick one-man

Installation and I'll be back. Ok, I'm breaking a serious sweat. This is uneven and imperfect

I'm trying to say if I want to keep here because if

Not then I'm not gonna lift this billion-pound thing to get that under there. So

Yeah, this is the general vibe of what it looks like. Yeah. I don't know. I think I actually like it

Maybe let me know what you think if it goes back to about there

Maybe I would push it back a little further even

It was just getting more and more difficult to lift the bed and get it back farther

But yeah, that's the general feel for it

These colors really match my pillows going on and I just feel like it's kind of a nice added touch

But let me know what you think if you don't like it totally cool. Give me your feedback and this is from Evan

So basically from my bed, this wall space just looked kind of empty

So when the doors open it's kind of like centered between that when the door is closed

It looks like this so it's kind of like just like a bunch of empty space, but when that's not there

It's even more empty space

I know this looks kind of like off-center because it is

When the door was shut but I'm the only one who's ever in here like that. So I don't really mind it

however

I generally just can't decide if I even like it in here because it's like a circle object when everything else in here is like

Just like stark contrast with all of these defined lines. So I don't know if I like that

I don't know if it's gonna stay there

I

Might just revert back to nothing

Or maybe I'll switch out like a frame here because I still have some extra frames from Ikea

We're doing some home decor shop being at home guys. Yeah, lots of shelves we've ordered

I'll show you and so we're just on the dekor hunt. My strategy is just collecting things. We like right now and then we're gonna

potentially make cuts and then

Take it home and find a place we're just like getting a ton of stuff right now

That's like random trinket edik or things cuz our shelves haven't come in

That we're gonna be putting most of this stuff on coming home with all this. Oh

Man bout to be a fun checkout

I'm coming up. So Oh

Together

All right, it's a new day and it's a big day because all righty n stuff is finally here

Which I don't have detailed in this video

I think I did but main item being we're trying to fill out this little nook area

just got a few pillowcase shades and just basically just trying to

Finalize everything happening here. So I'm sibling our little Shelby's which somehow we got to so, that's the exact same thing. So,

We're gonna figure out what to do with that, but it's coming along

It's trying to figure out what decor to put on certain the shelves

But they're built not to start. Yeah. All right

So advice as always you guys always help so much. So we have currently a dilemma of

That looks kind of weird next to that. However

So here it says such a wreck. Here's the overview. So this could go there

I don't know if you can tell but like this is a wide

Little like side table. Also, it's gonna be decorated all cool. However only point of interest right now, this is really wide

It looks kind of right next to that but an option is to move that here

But the issue there and my concern with that

is

That's gonna be a lot wider like it's gonna be wider than the door frame and I feel like that's gonna be kind of weird

And kind of like make it look like we have less space

It's just like things sticking out so I kind of like it there. But let's be the other option. Let's say we move that there

To the other side then we have like this empty a lot of empty space

So like I don't know really what we do with so if we kept it, does this look weird too?

But that's where to put something in between this and move that that way

Generally, just what do we do is a question

also

We're trying to side if we're keeping that thing and that thing I don't really know

With I just I just don't know. It doesn't really match the color scheme in here

Really? Just trying to figure it out. I don't even know if I love that little floor lamp thing in that corner

So, yeah, just lots of questions we have shelves that we have to assemble that are gonna go there's like a long shelf

That's gonna go about that

Step on it. And then if you guys might remember for forever when we got this couch

There were these plain gray pillows there. These are green right now

there are these three ugly photos that came with this couch and

we finally ordered some pillow cases from Ikea so we got this color kind of we bought three different colors just to like scope if

We like them long story short

This is the only one that's even a contender, but I still don't know if we like that. So thanks this color

Try to picture it without these blue grey ones

Or without the green or like just trying to figure out like of these pillows. What do we want to keep?

What do we want our color scheme to be slush. Also love the art up there

However, I'm now like does that even match our color scheme we have going on which is one reason

I am in favor of the greenish pillows. I feel like it ties in that color a little more but even still I'm just like

Like if there wasn't green, I feel like we'd need a different color of art. Let me know what you think

I just feel like it stands out a lot

But with the green maybe not but then I'm like all these colorful pillows. I feel like are probably too chaotic

So also a thing, I don't think I've showed

Adrienne has this basket that just came from Target right now. We just have extra pillows right there

these are the ones from urban and I got the other day that are legitimately the softest pillow like, okay and

Amanda this is like the softest I love their pillows. They're really good quality, especially these velvet ones

However, this pink was just a little too like muted pink like been what we were going for for this room

So unfortunately, I don't think we're using these pillows. I might have to go back and swap them for something else

I wish I could keep them like on my bed

but I already have like a really long pillow that you guys have seen I think in there that's also from urban and I just

Like that darker pink better

So these might get swapped however of the pillows we got these are the softness like I love these so much knit over here

I just brought a couple books tears from my room and flip those around and this is not any sort of permanent thing

We're just trying to figure out what looks good on this. That's generally the scoop with that

slowly coming around I will say of

everything that we got I love these shelves remember the most and they were so affordable and

Really easy to put on so glad we have that. I feel like that's so much of this room

Just like when you're sitting on the couch watching TV and you have like all this cute little stuff

We've stacked some random decor

On that those pillows. This is all just gonna improve

I feel like I've been saying that for five months of like don't mind this

It's just in progress being still slowly happening and the other day we oh

We went to core shopping like a bunch of stuff we bought for in there on their shelves

But then that kind of like place to here like there's a timer over there that I just thinks cute in here

So now I don't want to move it

but maybe I should another option I'm realizing is

Since we have a second set of this for mysterious reasons that we did not pay for I checked our invoice

another option could be if we moved that to this side would be if we assembled the other thing of that and

Not necessarily put them together and make like a wall thing. I don't think that would look good

but if we had one here and kind of moved it that way and then we assembled the other one on this wall and then

We moved the bar cart to like in between to like have something to break up this space

Let me know what you think

All those pills need to go back to Target because I didn't like them lots of things happening

One thing I want to do

Is we have all these drawers with like nothing and then I want to go to Target and like buy that like dollar movie candy

And I like literally the things you buy like at that movie theater

and just fill one of these with just movie candy that way when anyone's over they can just take their

Selection we can watch the movie. They're just like, that'd be a cute thing to have also under this coffee table

I love this little like geometric shape thing once we get coffee table books and like stack some on both sides

I think that will look so cute like on top of a couple. Alright guys, we're gonna Obrecht ending really quickly

So thank you guys so much for watching if you guys enjoyed this movie though

Make sure you give this video a thumbs up. There will probably be another one things. We do not finish everything now

We'll see all the guys in the next vid

For more infomation >> MOVE WITH ME: Huge Home Decor Haul! MAJOR Decorating Progress | Ep. 7 - Duration: 18:23.

-------------------------------------------

7 Ft. Genetic Giant Chest Workout w/ Matt Morgan - Duration: 5:30.

what everybody it's The Blueprint Matt Morgan aka redcon1's very own

seven-foot genetic giant and we're about to go through a chest workout try to keep up

my normal growth season chest workout is I take more time and between my sets

I'm usually about about about 60 seconds of lifting nothing but heavy weight but

I have a commission meeting tonight right and I got to get in and get out of

here but I still have to work out I can't miss my workout because that

either so you just try to lift as intensely as you can and that's why I

double up my press what might put my dumbbell flyes like this

working a laser device sales job for instance coming home and your commission

meeting that night it's very convenient to say I'm not going to their gym but

that's why I compete because it makes me if I didn't compete I would be that guy

as we speak on the couch

when it's a bigger tear though my mind mine I was lucky mine was higher like to

where I once thought was my bicep I'll be honest I thought was my bicep my tour

I had a ladder match I think I was too too tight you guys took a ladder sideways

went right into my chest had another 18 minutes left in the match I finished it

and then another time another times warming up on close grip bench press

warming up

let's be honest everyone that's in this industry yes that you watching this to

your mark for yourself we all are we're all our biggest fans and that's why we

post the videos when we're proud of an achievement in the gym but I'm no

different so I got a nice little magnet on the back of my phone here look

because I'm so tall it really hasn't come in handy

we're gonna test gym etiquette here it is that can I work in what you know you

nah youre good you look you look healthy to me

are you really done though yeah thanks brother I appreciate it

there's one of those things where you've gotta you gotta watch it you'll feel a

little twinge in that area and where the scar tissue is if you feel that little

to an attendant I just made up that word I don't think there's a real weirdest

twinge but that's what's him that's what it feels like and as soon as I feel that

I've got to cut it because then I'll tear it here's what I learned in

wrestling you have to be a moron to get injured in the weight room when your

job is to be in the ring entertaining people and you cannot miss it because if

you do you don't get paid the same that business breeds you to never miss a show

because you get your downside guaranteed you don't get what we call house show

money live event money the full spectrum of what you should get paid if your home

injury there's difference between about to tear something and the difference of

pushing yourself to failure you know there's a difference you should know it

maybe take some guys longer to learn that or not maybe because I'm 41 I know the

difference now you know if you were to ask me this to be honest at 25 I

wouldn't know know the difference between failure versus tearing something

so uh you know to each their own but don't get hurt in the gym trying to

press something you shouldn't be pressing it's stupid

For more infomation >> 7 Ft. Genetic Giant Chest Workout w/ Matt Morgan - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan brings up 'vegan terrorist's' criminal past in blazing GMB row - Duration: 4:53.

 The Good Morning Britain presenter is notorious for mocking plant-based diets and 2018's newest craze, Veganuary

 So when Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, 57, met with vegan activist Joey Carbstrong, viewers knew what to expect on Good Morning Britain today

 Joey, 32, was pitted against celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson, 67. The Australian campaigner declared milk was murder and argued that humans should not be "breastfeeding from cows"

 "All the animals in the dairy farm will be killed. If it was dogs it would be a different view," Joey raged

Piers Morgan's most controversial moments Piers Morgan is most famous for his shocking comments on any controversial subjects, take a look through his most outrageous moments

1 / 14 Getty/Twitter Piers Morgan slams Amber Rose for knickerless Tweet  "But this is the food chain

For 8,000 years we've been drinking milk," meat-eater Antony argued. "But have you ever tried drinking soya milk in tea? Horrible," Piers blasted

 Piers chastised plant-based eaters like Joey for "vegan terrorism" before bringing up Joey's criminal past

 "Joey, are you a man of peace? That's what it really boils down to," Piers asked

 Joey confirmed he was, which prompted Piers to say: "You don't believe in harming other people do you? Good Morning Britain's sexiest moments Remember all the eye-popping moments from Good Morning Britain over the years

1 / 16  He replied: "I don't believe in harming other human beings or animals, no

" The 53-year-old journalist then stated: "Well, in 2011 you were arrested for having a loaded, sawn off gun down your trousers…" Getting defensive, Joey began to raise his voice: "Oh! A character attack

Is this anything to do with the topic?" "It's true, I was incarcerated for something I did in my past this is no way to have a debate on dairy

" Antony was even forced to step in, saying: "Piers leave him alone!" Good Morning Britain's sexiest moments Remember all the eye-popping moments from Good Morning Britain over the years

1 / 16  Unsurprisingly, Good Morning Britain viewers were completely divided over the tricky subject

 "Piers Morgan put that vegan idiot in his place," one tweeted. "So why only criticism directed at the vegan? He was ambushed, that would make me pretty angry," another asked

 And a third blasted: "Sorry, the vegan dude was so aggressive, @piersmorgan only pointed out the his hateful tweets, and rightly so

" Good Morning Britain airs weekdays at 6am on . Related articles Hollywood stars to give BBC schedule A-list sparkle Love Island's Megan ANNIHILATED by fans after stealing Wes off Laura: 'Disgraceful' EastEnders' Cora Cross for EXPLOSIVE return to Albert Square

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan brings up 'vegan terrorist's' criminal past in blazing GMB row - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Holly Willoughby declared she wants Danny Dyer to punch Piers Morgan in the face. - Duration: 3:49.

 Holly Willoughby has joked that she'd like to see EastEnders star Danny Dyer to punch Piers Morgan in the face after the Good Morning Britain host criticised Love Island

   Wednesday's edition of This Morning saw an ITV crossover as Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid joined Holly and Phillip Schofield for an interview

 Piers and Susanna were discussing their one-off spin-off show Good Evening Britain, when talk soon turned to which guests they'll have on the show

 However, when they revealed that Danny would be one of the guests, things got awkward after Piers hinted the Mick Carter actor will probably be fuming with him, seeing as he's been openly slamming the show his daughter Dani Dyer is appearing in

   He said: "I think Danny Dyer unleashed anywhere in my proximity given that I've been hammering Love Island where his own daughter is currently lurking

I think that could be a bit tense."  What then followed was a hilarious moment in which Holly revealed that she's looking forward to seeing their altercation, with Piers ranting: "You want to see him chin me, don't you?" Love Island Dani Dyer and dad Danny Dyer's adorable relationship in pictures Monday, June 25, 2018 1 / 13 Play slideshow Love Island Dani Dyer and dad Danny Dyer's adorable relationship in pictures Monday, June 25, 2018 1 / 13 Play slideshow Danny Dyer shares an adorable tweet revealing he's missing daughter Dani Dyer during her time in Love Island  [Instagram ] Inside Love Island Dani Dyer and dad Danny Dyer's adorable relationship as he supports her during her time in the villa  Admitting that she did indeed want to see Piers punched by Danny, she asked: "Is it wrong that I do? I'm really hoping that happens!"  Piers was instantly offended by Holly's remark, with him then declaring that it was written across her "horrible little face"

 The group then went on to bicker as Piers called out Holly over her comments, while she was left stunned by his insult

 Meanwhile, Piers previously spoke about wanting Danny to come on the show in a bid to discuss his views on Dani's new boyfriend Jack Fincham

 "I tell you what he is thoughtful about. Just how much money he can make in the press and media if he can get with Danny Dyer's daughter," Piers said of Jack after he made his romance with Dani official

 "That's what his game is and Danny senior will be here on Thursday and I need to have a chat about this

Because I want to help him protect his daughter from these media-crazed, power-hungry, fame-guzzling reptiles

"  Having made his dislike for Love Island very clear, Piers continued to criticise those involved when he declared to the cameras: "I would love to see Danny Dyer senior run in and pull Jack and halt-wit off his daughter and pummel him

That I would watch."  Love Island continues daily at 9pm on ITV2, while This Morning airs weekdays at 10

30am on ITV. 

For more infomation >> Holly Willoughby declared she wants Danny Dyer to punch Piers Morgan in the face. - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Holly Willoughby wants to see Danny Dyer PUNCH Piers Morgan in the face - Duration: 4:05.

 Holly Willoughby has joked that she'd like to see EastEnders star Danny Dyer to punch Piers Morgan in the face after the Good Morning Britain host criticised Love Island

   Wednesday's edition of This Morning saw an ITV crossover as Good Morning Britain's Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid joined Holly and Phillip Schofield for an interview

 Piers and Susanna were discussing their one-off spin-off show Good Evening Britain, when talk soon turned to which guests they'll have on the show

 However, when they revealed that Danny would be one of the guests, things got awkward after Piers hinted the Mick Carter actor will probably be fuming with him, seeing as he's been openly slamming the show his daughter Dani Dyer is appearing in

   He said: "I think Danny Dyer unleashed anywhere in my proximity given that I've been hammering Love Island where his own daughter is currently lurking

I think that could be a bit tense."  What then followed was a hilarious moment in which Holly revealed that she's looking forward to seeing their altercation, with Piers ranting: "You want to see him chin me, don't you?"  Admitting that she did indeed want to see Piers punched by Danny, she asked: "Is it wrong that I do? I'm really hoping that happens!"  Piers was instantly offended by Holly's remark, with him then declaring that it was written across her "horrible little face"

 The group then went on to bicker as Piers called out Holly over her comments, while she was left stunned by his insult

 Meanwhile, Piers previously spoke about wanting Danny to come on the show in a bid to discuss his views on Dani's new boyfriend Jack Fincham

Related Holly Willoughby reveals long legs in blue ensemble Warwick Davis pranks Holly Willoughby pretending to drink 'urine' Vogue Williams catches Spencer Matthews singing in the car This Morning viewers CONVINCED Holly Willoughby dropped the C-bomb live on air Holly Willoughby claims Kate Middleton will give birth to baby boy named Albert Holly Willoughby pregnant? This Morning host in mix-up over guest's pregnancy announcement This Morning's Holly Willoughby left in fits of giggles over shock sexual innuendo Love Island: Danny Dyer 'on way' to villa to speak with daughter Dani's partner Jack Fincham  "I tell you what he is thoughtful about

Just how much money he can make in the press and media if he can get with Danny Dyer's daughter," Piers said of Jack after he made his romance with Dani official

 "That's what his game is and Danny senior will be here on Thursday and I need to have a chat about this

Because I want to help him protect his daughter from these media-crazed, power-hungry, fame-guzzling reptiles

"  Having made his dislike for Love Island very clear, Piers continued to criticise those involved when he declared to the cameras: "I would love to see Danny Dyer senior run in and pull Jack and halt-wit off his daughter and pummel him

That I would watch."  Love Island continues daily at 9pm on ITV2, while This Morning airs weekdays at 10

30am on ITV. 

For more infomation >> Holly Willoughby wants to see Danny Dyer PUNCH Piers Morgan in the face - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan ridicules David Miliband for Aspen tweet - Duration: 10:30.

Millionaire ex MP David Miliband was today ridiculed for boasting of the 'beautiful' views in Aspen as he arrives at the luxury resort to discuss the refugee crisis

The former Labour frontbencher was accused of having a 'tin ear' after sending the tasteless tweet from the swanky holiday destination in Colorado's Rocky mountains

Mr Miliband, who earns £425,000-a-year heading the International Rescue Committee charity, tweeted a photo of the panoramic views on his way to the Aspen Ideas Festival

He added the message: 'Beautiful day to discuss refugees and political crisis of our times

' TV host Piers Morgan was among those who rounded on the ex MP for the bizarre post, writing: 'Are there many multi-millionaire refugees in Aspen?'

While a flood of other Twitter users joined in mocking the ex MP for his ability to 'monumentally misjudge' his tweet

Twitter user Ed Simpson sarcastically wrote: 'I wish I was as self-aware as David Miliband

What a hero.' A Twitter user going by the name Silvani wrote: 'David Miliband is totally oblivious to the sheer inanity and hypocrisy of this tweet

' Sam White wrote: If David Miliband had retained a single ounce of credibility, this would have blown it away

Daniel Gibson wrote on Twitter: 'Don't get me wrong David Miliband does a lot of good for refugees

'He also unfortunately continues to hold that marvellous Miliband superpower of monumentally misjudging even the best intentioned of things

' Austria stages anti-migrant exercise  as EU locked in bitter battle over borders Austrian Vice-Chancellor Heinz-Christian Strache said his country was testing out its new 'Puma police border protection unit' for the first time Austria today staged a dramatic border protection exercise as it prepares to assume the EU presidency and push for hardline immigration measures as the bloc is gripped by increasingly bitter divisions over the migrant crisis

Austrian leader Sebastian Kurz will assume the EU's rotating presidency on July 1 and has vowed to make migrants claim asylum before entering the bloc

That policy echoes the position of Italy, which has started turning away migrant vessels and proposed setting up processing centres in Libya and other countries of origin

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is also locked in a struggle with her hardline government coalition partners that threatens to topple her government, and a summit between EU leaders on Sunday made little progress on tackling the crisis

Meanwhile, Spain's willingness to accept migrants appeared to be wavering today after prime minister Pedro Sanchez said there needed to be a 'common answer' from 'various countries' in the EU

It comes after the country's economic development minister, Jose Luis Abalos, said yesterday that Spain would not offer docking to the NGO boat Lifeline, which is carrying 230 migrants, explaining that his country will not 'become the sea rescue organization for all of Europe

' Kurz fears if Germany unilaterally closes its southern border then other EU nations will follow suit

    Today heavily armed policemen - wearing helmets and body armour while carrying riot shields - were on display to show Germany that Austria is willing to shut its own borders if Mrs Merkel's interior minister follows through with his threat to close the Bavarian frontier

Thousands of migrants poured through Europe's open borders daily three years ago, triggering a humanitarian and political crisis that has left deep divisions on the continent

Chris Hayter wrote: 'Probably not the wisest thing David Miliband has ever tweeted judging by the comments

' Mr Miliband's tweet comes as Europe is in the grip of one of the worst refugee crises of modern times after millions uprooted by war and poverty in the Middle East and North Africa poured into the continent in recent years

The crisis threatens to tear apart the EU as several states have warned the continent must set up tougher immigration controls to stem the flow

Rescue ships packed with migrants rescued from the sea are being turned away by countries reluctant to take many more refugees

Migrants packed aboard a boat which has been sailing a holding pattern off the coast of Malta for five days has finally been told they will be accepted by Italy and three other countries today

Italian Premier Giuseppe Conte said after a phone call with Malta's prime minister that the boat operated by German aid group Mission Lifeline would disembark in the Mediterranean island nation

The row over the refugee crisis is set to top discussions at the EU summit in Brussels this Thursday

Angela Merkel is facing the collapse of her Coalition and being toppled out as German leader amid widespread anger at her decision to allow one million migrants into the country

While Austria today stages a dramatic border protection exercise as it prepares to assume the EU presidency and push for hardline immigration measures

Austrian leader Sebastian Kurz will assume the EU's rotating presidency on July 1 and has vowed to make migrants claim asylum before entering the bloc

That policy echoes the position of Italy, which has started turning away migrant vessels and proposed setting up processing centres in Libya and other countries of origin

Meanwhile, Spain's willingness to accept migrants appeared to be wavering today after prime minister Pedro Sanchez said there needed to be a 'common answer' from 'various countries' in the EU

With police dogs and armoured vehicles, the Austrians today stood in front of a fence as actors - police cadets - posed as migrants during the drill

Chancellor Kurz said at the weekend that he would 'be ready and do everything necessary to protect our borders' if Horst Seehofer, Germany's interior minister, goes ahead with plans to protect his country's southern frontier

He added: 'That would mean securing the border on the Brenner [Pass] and other locations

[though] I want to help ensure it doesn't get that far.' That dispute within the German coalition has prompted worries within the EU that there will be a domino effect of member nations tightening their borders

Mr Seehofer is allied with Austria's Kurz, whose country on July 1 takes over from Bulgaria the six-month rotating EU presidency

Today, meanwhile, Italy's deputy prime minister said its coastguard and navy should ignore SOS calls from migrant boats in the Mediterranean

Matteo Salvini has already warned foreign charities to stop picking up migrants off Libya, accusing them of 'causing trouble' and saying Italian ports 'are and will be closed to those who aid human traffickers

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét