Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 6, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jun 28 2018

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

What what you called that a milk mustache

On it and you'll bathe him every night can't wait he especially needs to be licked behind the ears

J mom

Ten-year-old soy milk that's cheap

No fair

Hey, has anyone seen silky

Titans come

You know, you don't need to say that every time we go somewhere

I'm not picking up any of Silky's biorhythms

Where on earth could silky be I?

Am Sonia Conchita Hernandez, I

Can tell someone like you knows how to treat a beautiful woman?

No, you are so different from my ex-fiance Carlos

You know how to really listen no sign of silky. What are we gonna do when Starfire gets back?

No worries. I'll just hang with Starfire until wasn't looking forward to getting licked behind ears

Guys, did you find silkie sort of?

No throw

You will not get away with this my new boyfriend will stop you I

Would rather die in your arms. They live one day with a bum man is my love

My hero you have saved me from that tyrant

Oki

Is asleep wouldn't want to wake him from his mouth then I shall just kiss the silky this silky can talk

No, we have no idea where silky is

Who would care to see the images of my travels

Remember Titans pacer

No more mess, it's no more ornaments no more empty calories ha

Now that Christmas has concluded I am off to tamarin for the great kergoff huh the great kergoff

It is like Christmas mind us. We'll just be waiting another

364 days till next Christmas

364 doesn't seem so long. There is a second Christmas coming and with that one question out of

Starfire's mouth the magic of second Christmas was born

yeah second Santa is a

And decorate the tower with even crazier lights and

Fly the second Christmas kite. Yeah, and if you do all that second Santa will deliver you something Oh

Christmas sounds too wonderous to miss

Tommy tries to shake your belief just punch him in his Grouch face. I still believe Grouch face

The others are playing a trick on you star they just want more presents and more food don't you understand second Christmas is a lie

Second Christmas got me. I'm beat

Great second Christmas guys. Yeah

I do not wish to miss second Christmas Santa

Uh-huh. He might not come till really late star. I did not miss the great kergoff

Good night. Good night Oh

Second Christmas night fly your second Christmas kite

She cooked all the feasts and hung all the tights

She decorated the tree and turned on the lights but there's no such thing as second Santa didn't wait

364 days for another Christmas

We're sorry

You made me miss the great

The Titan reactor exploded we've been in the hospital almost a year in

comas a year

363 days to be exact

Because thanks to that horrible explosion. We've been conscious the whole time

It's Christmas Eve who believed second Santa does exist. The Titans didn't have to wait a whole year

You

Think you can build us something to blow that thing out of the sky

You know I can what about me? I want to do some science. Yeah

That's okay you did your bet nice try little buddy

Next good job on almost home. You don't know how to do a lot of stuff B

Excuse me. You're not smart

I'm gonna make myself smart

They're supposed to make you smarter then you feed your big brain BB

Raven your spell book have a spell that can make somebody smarter. I think he's going to try to cast a spell on himself

He'll never figure out how to open the book

good point

Dumber

Awesome

It's first

Hey, how did you do Beast Boy you're the smartest one of all of us?

I can't take much more this cyborg boy go. He just disappeared

That big rock is coming together

Nothing, you know nothing I just need a little brain food

Let's try this again

No, that asteroid is coming at us because of a little thing called gravity, right

and gravities cations go

It's not working peace boy

Yes, I did what is it like being so smart

It's more than I bargained for Raven. Where's your spell book? You won't go in again. What do we do now freeze boy. I

Don't know I just cast a spell to make me dumber than

Then it's a good thing there's a Titan who is I

Get help for you friends. No, it's too late

Beast Boy you you are a ghost a ghost. Whoa

Whoa, whoa. Whoa Shh, I bid you not to tell them you bid me

Yeah, see Noble tasks. Shall you assign to me?

Is it necessary to conduct this test upon all of your clothing only the ones on the floor

The truth is

The truth is on my planet sniffing dirty clothes is good luck. I

Told Robin an untruth and it makes me feel journalists for a few days before you can fly through stuff

One more thing you

Look awful. What's the matter? I cannot tell you because I have been sworn to secrecy by a ghost by a ghost, huh?

I'd say it's time. We gave Beast Boy a taste of his own medicine

Hey what's going on?

I'm gonna miss you're my biscuit little buddy. At least he's in a better place now

Okay, if I really was a ghost would I be able to do this?

Well, I just got a chill up my spine

Quiet he's coming back. Oh

I'm a ghost. This means I could finally do what I've always wanted to do more than anything

Then we have to stop him before he really does become a ghost Titans go

Be careful team

Are you okay? Yeah just a few minor scrapes and oh

Well, this footing is treacherous as an acrobatics expert

Yes

Careful there are still many dangers on this bulk laser. What?

We have to keep moving Beast Boy needs us why does it appear the top is coming to us?

As you oh no this spells

Now look who's a ghost

So what now

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét