Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

The reason why I come to Hyper Meet every single year is, I have a lot of friends in

the community, like the Subaru community, and I very rarely get to see them and

I'm like I know at least like, every single year, no matter what, I'll see everyone here.

I like the variety, it's as much as they can be the same car they're

so different everybody's got their own spin on it everything's personal it's...

you make it yours, it's an extension of you.

It is my first time, very glad to be here.

I drive a Subaru so I wanted to see what it was all about, see if there's other

cars out there that look like mine and get ideas on what I could do to my car.

We are doing this all in honor of the Ronald McDonald House Toronto,

raising money, for them, and the things that they do for us.

Maxim here, is doing awesome obviously, but he's four, and he's had 21 surgeries so

we've had a lot of stays, extended stays, at the Ronald McDonald House.

This charitys helped our family so much we've got so many other families that

benefited from it, so seeing events like this are wonderful.

This is respectful, people are passionate about each other and about what they drive,

whether it's brand-new or whether it's really old, so it's really important

to see that as the community, everybody's working for the same goal and still love

for the car and a love for the Subaru.

Our vendors, in both the club and in Subaru Canada, are a huge reason why this is successful.

What we do every day is for you and you guys motivate us to make

better products, things that you guys want to buy, want to drive, want to show-off.

We won!

This is mine!

For more infomation >> Toronto Subaru Club (TSC) - 15th Annual Hyper Meet 2018 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Family Night at the Drive-in – Subaru Canada's 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Event - Duration: 2:00.

When we got the email from Subaru and it said, you know, two shows, I said yeah.

We have a 16-year-old daughter that has never been to a drive-in, and this is a great opportunity.

It's my first time coming,

and it was nice to just to see all the Subarus, this is such a good event.

I've never heard of anything like this, for customers before, so this is the first

time I've heard of a car company putting something on like this.

This is our second Subaru, again it's the wife's car so, I have the privilege of driving it today.

I'm brand new in Canada and I had never seen this in India,

so I'm looking forward to this new experience.

I have never been to drive-in, so this is my first time, and I think we're gonna have a good time in here.

For more infomation >> Family Night at the Drive-in – Subaru Canada's 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Event - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

428hp/628nm Subaru WRX STi - Supercar Performance on a Budget! [Sub ENG] - Duration: 13:08.

Ciao everyone, here it's Marchettino and today we test this WRX that has a few original things left, as you may imagine!

Due to popular demand, today I'm driving a car much appreciated by enthusiasts, the Subaru Impreza

which is sold in our market as WRX STi.

It's a car I've always loved and let me tell you something, I have always loved to have an Impreza as first car.

Hopefully my parents have denied me to get one because probably I would have sold it due to the huge fuel consumption

or probably I would have crashed into a wall!

It ain't easy!

We're gonna cut this! I engaged 6th instead o reverse!

This is not really the ideal car for a young driver even though second hand it's quite accessible.

The model I'm driving starts at about 20.000€ second hand and the great thing about japanese cars is that with a little cost you have plenty of choice about tuning

with a little budget this car - which stock has already incredible performance to me - you make it even faster and as you can hear

this car ain't 100% stock, it's hard to find WRXs fully original.

What I'm driving is a highly modified WRX!

When stock, this engine - a 2.5L 4cyl boxer engine - delivers 300 and 407nm of torque,

this car has been tweaked and delivers a whopping - 428hp and 628nm of torque!

Did you hear? Basically this accessible sports car has supercar performance!

Thanks also to this fabulous Subaru AWD system, the power gets unleashed in an amazing way!

The LSD is set on..? - Auto! - So for the maximum grip. - Yup

Let's hit the throttle!

0 powerslide!

0 powerslide and the rev limiter that hits immediately!

I checked earlier the dyno chart of this car and the power delivery is insane, basically

below 3500rpm the turbo is dead, it sleeps and then all of a sudden the power comes 'till the redline I'm impressed that

as soon the turbo awakes it reaches immediately the redline.

It goes!

I'm happy to drive this car in these conditions because one of the biggest positived sides of this car is that

in any weather condition you can drive and push it because the grip is very high, it's even more fun to drive it in these conditions!

When I had the GT-R, the moments I had more fun with it were when it was raining and snowing.

The acceleration linked to this AWD, it truly takes your breath away,

I even forgot to put on Sport mode!

So let's move to Sport, let's see how it goes!

Let's turn the electronics off!

By pressing on "MINUS " we change the setting of the LSD by unleashing more power on the rear.

Even it's AWD I feel it's more rough!

I can't imagine how it feels like to drive a car like this on the snow!

It has so much traction it gives you a strong feel of safety.

It makes you want to go flatout even in these conditions with wet road! Something I'd think twice to do with a RWD.

The torque is insane, when I smash at 3500rpm I feel that for a moment the steering wheel is rough

as if the front axle doesn't know where to go, I need to fight with the steering to let it go where I want!

I don't know if you can hear it through the camera because the exhaust is loud but listen to the turbo!

It sounds like a jet on lift off!

Even if I felt the rear tires lose traction, I felt the front tires provide traction, it's amazing I never tested a Subaru before

and I'm impressed by this car also because as I said it's quite affordable even though to maintain it's pricey because

it's a kind of car with a delicate engine, this boxer is a kind of engine that requires care and maintenance especially quality fuel,

forget to buy a car like this and run on 95 octane.

Many friends with Subaru say " I always fill up with 100 octane otherwise the car gives me problems. "

and even though this engine is relatively small, it drink, it drinks a lot! It can even do 2km per litre if you have a heavy foot.

If you love tuning you have plenty of choice, for example this car is not so stock - exhaust, airbox, clutch, turbo (which is bigger than my house!)

Even the engine has been opened by replacing the monoblock with a Cosworth.

You don't need to exaggerate with the mods to go fast and have fun because stock is already fast,

exhaust, air filter and ECU reflash are enough to make it faster!

If I had to buy a Subaru today I'd go for this classic spec, blue with golden wheels and Subaru livery.

also this kind of car is designed for young people because with such ricey look I would almost feel ashamed to drive it!

But also this is the cool thing about japanese cars, they have a style and design absolutely unique!

I think that under these conditions this is a car that would beat a lot of supercars, the owner told me one he drove it on the snow and ice and he said

all this power is not even needed to have fun, once sideways it's very easy to handle and play with stock power.

No powerslide with the electronics off!

It's a car that makes you feel at ease immediately even though

you need to understand a bit how does the AWD works because they're always unpredictable, getting onboard and drifting is kinda dangerous!

The average owner of a Subaru - like this - is the enthusiast, it's someone that when acquires a car like this, he knows what to buy and what is in his hands.

Lately I don't see many of these around, probably because of running costs, in Italy this car has to pay the additional car tax, it's flashy

it's not a easy car in terms of maintenance.

And being able to drive the car today, I'm happy to have pushed it because I'm impressed.

I'm such a ricer and I like this car!

I can't hide my ricer origins!

As I said the Impreza has always been my childhood dream

and it's been a pleasant surprise to test this modified one, just look

at the wing, one of the typical elements of the Impreza, you can even have lunch on it!

Configuration in blue with golden wheels and livery, quite flashy but also quite nice to me.

Look also at the seats - not stock -, when I was sitting in there I couldn't move

and with these 4 point seatbelts I was glued to the seat, great for a sports driving.

I end here my test and who knows, next time we'll take it on the snow as well.

Make sure to Like the video if you enjoy it, subscribe to my YouTube if you haven't yet and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét