Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2018

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Is everyone okay

Because we're stranded on a deserted island, which means by that Brit that's settled

Why don't you put that sturdy Midwestern frame to work and get us some coconuts

And what shall my task be task? Why don't you go sit in the shape with him?

Who are they?

It should keep us alive. I

Made a rudimentary enclosure by combining coconut husks. The bamboo wire in other news coconut futures are up

Listen in coconut is blessing this coconut country down the coconut toilet

There are enough raw materials on this island to construct an escape vehicle

Go down to the lagoon and gather up some bamboo and leaves a little honey. You gotta yell

Maybe later. I'll save you a slice

I

Don't always end up together rocket fuel. Yeah

This is good this rocket fuel is extremely potent

Let me think

Yes leaves definite coconuts

I can't believe I didn't think of that now we'll have to keep the Rockets weight down

Stick to the essentials and we should be fine. I

Don't know Robin said we gots to keep the weight down when did you get so movie star II?

In here so I can bake my world-famous coconut cream pies. I do love to get my eat on excellent

Better get out of here so I can start by

Let me guess you have first-class seats just

Finishing up the first class section yell first class section not half as much as Ravens oven

Okay Beast Boy get rid of all this stuff

Where's those lunches little homie, ah, they'll be here in about 10 seconds lunch mutton, there's no lunch button

If we had been on that rocket, we don't be dead

Once you got there beasty you means this fresh new shirt and this is the baby Lyra

Not your shirt found outside. Well, I know what I'm doing today. Oh

So luxurious this oversized bottle is a safety hazard and I don't want to spend all day dealing with that sounds expensive

Yeah, let's just play with the big buck fine rob and you'll handle each Robin we'll handle everything

Unbelievable who brings a bottle and it's Titans Tower leads into the middle of living room

You

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #76 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Intake For Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel - Duration: 13:05.

Hey everybody my name is Justin welcome back to our BTR Garage today we're going to

be continuing the upgrades for my 2002 Ford F250

this time we have an S&B Cold Air Intake that we're going to be installing onto

the truck to further improve the miles per gallon and the efficiency of the

truck not only in daily driving situations but also when we are towing

so we're gonna go ahead and open up the box check out what we've got inside and

start with the install

all right taking a look at what we have in the box we have what looks to be the

main filter housing very nice large plastic units what is this guy this

looks like the intake tube itself we've got some hose clamps and couplers

and things in here as well go ahead and leave that aside obviously we have our

massive air filter this thing comes pre oil that is an oiled filter so you'll

want to pick up an oil and filter cleaning kits for this particular filter

I'll put the links down in the description for all of this stuff as

well so if you're looking to buy this kits

you can go and pick it all up in the same place and then what do we have here

looks like another piece of the intake tract while it has like a really greasy

not greasy but plastic film on the inside of it I don't know if you can see

the glare or not but a really smooth coating on the inside that's kind of

interesting not sure what this is yet install instructions and some other

pieces another giant gasket for part of the filter and then what is the last

piece here we have this looks like maybe the bottom of the battery tray where the

battery sits because there is a battery on that side of the truck as well so we

have all the parts out from the kit now we got to go ahead and get the OEM air

box out of there and then we can start installing the new S&B filter now before

I go ahead and get started with the video if you are installing one of these

S&B cold air intakes do follow your instructions that comes with a really

awesome set of color instructions actually that's show you how to remove

the stock air box and install the S&B air box appropriately use this video

as a reference but always follow the manufacturer's instructions now we're

gonna go ahead and get started and get that stock air box out of there

now the removal of the stock airbox is pretty straightforward just follow the

instructions everything is pretty simple there is one or maybe two little things

you want to take note of if your truck has the stock electronic restriction

gauge on the intake box we'll show you that here if you have one of those guys

on your airbox you're going to need to relocate it to the new s and B intake

tube which is not drilled for it from the factory you can see here there's a

little round section where you're gonna need to drill a hole in the middle and

put a new grommet which the kit comes with in case you do have that electronic

sensor gauge so now that we have this apart we're gonna go ahead and take that

little gauge off of there that we just talked about prep the new intake tube

and then we can start putting together the s and B air box and getting it

installed back in the truck

so we have just a couple things left to do here after getting the air box

mounted in the truck we have our little restrictor gauge that we took out

earlier we drilled the hole in the side of the intake tube down here we want to

take this and place it back through the grommet simply push it through make sure

it's all the way in there nice and snug we'll reconnect our little connector now

back on the backside of the air box back here you recall in the instructions

there was a little hole down on the back side down towards the bottom where we

put the intake air temperature sensor which we also took off earlier this

little bitty sensor you guys probably can't even see it

we're gonna go ahead and slide that thing into the grommet in the back of

the air box next we have our nifty little see-through air box cover which

goes on the top here and screws in with the provided screws

all right there we go got that cover put on looks really slick last thing we want

to do is just hook up our battery terminals and then I believe we are done

all right the intake installation is complete let's go ahead and take a

closer look at it

now we just have one more thing left to do that is to start it up and see how it

sounds and also make sure we have no crazy leaks going on around the coupler

connecting to the turbo inlet and around the airbox itself alright we're going to

go ahead and start the truck up see if we hear any difference with the intake

so first start is good don't really hear much of a difference

just with the startup

now you can hear it with the engine revs you can kind of hear the sucking of the

air intake now a little bit more actually quite a bit more than before

with the OEM intake

cool well everything seems to be working at least from the inside I'm going to jump into the engine bay and just make sure we have no leaks

or anything like that going on alright so we checked for leaks everything is

good and airtight we're gonna go ahead and take this thing out on the road real

quick and see if I can actually hear or feel any difference with the new intake

installed so far just at idle it sounds pretty normal just like it was with the

OEM airbox on unless of course we revved it like we did inside but

so just cruising through the neighborhood right now pretty slow speed

of course you can kind of hear the turbo making a little bit of the whirring

sound you know that it makes on deceleration or when you let off the gas

that kind of little whistle I do hear that a little bit more

and actually here I don't know if you can hear it over the microphone or not

but like a little bit of a sucking surging sound when you let off the gas

as well we'll see what it's like when we get a little bit more speed going here

all right you can definitely hear the difference now once the turbo spools up

turbo noises are louder everybody loves turbo noises so that's a bonus and it's

not obnoxiously loud which is a good thing

give it a little more gas here and see how it sounds

yes yes you can definitely hear the turbo suck in and spooling as you

accelerate it's a lot more audible than it was in the past but once you ease off

on the gas and kind of slow down it's almost like it's not even there it

sounds pretty normal actually

all right we'll accelerate one more time here even when you let off the gas you

can hear the turbo spooling down I guess you would call that or slowing down

yeah all kinds of new turbo noises that were not there before that sounds pretty aweseome

oh man that is good that's a good upgrade and the nice thing is as soon as

you kind of mellow out and get off the throttle it's just like as if the truck

was stock you really don't hear much of anything all right guys the quick first

sound impression of the S&B Cold Air Intake I like it I like it a lot and

curious to see how this thing is going to improve our efficiency in the end but

for now we'll take it back to the garage and wrap up the video alright everybody

there we go the S&B Cold Air Intake installation is complete for my 2002

Ford f250 if you guys have any thoughts comments

or questions again leave them down below I would love to hear from you I'll put

links in the description for the cold air intake as well as a cleaning kit

that you can get to clean your oiled filter which you have to do once a year

or so or as recommended or as needed overall I'm pretty happy with the

product the installation was pretty much a breeze no real troubles there adds a

good bit of sound to the car and hopefully will increase the efficiency

and miles per gallon of the truck as well as that's what I am looking to do

with these modifications on the truck so this is the second upgrade in my little

engine modification phase for the f250 we have one more left that I'm gonna do

in a different video that is the dp-tuner the final piece to this puzzle

which will unlock all of the optimizations and upgrades that we have

on the truck allowing us to change tunes or change driving performance based on

the type of driving that we're doing whether it's daily driving or towing or

even race modes for the truck if you're into that kind of thing for me I'm

basically looking for towing efficiency and daily driving efficiency so stick

around for that video we'll go ahead and wrap this one up thanks again everybody

for watching I really appreciate it stay tuned for more good stuff coming up real

soon and I will catch you all next time

For more infomation >> The Best Intake For Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel - Duration: 13:05.

-------------------------------------------

Дефлектор капота Форд Фиеста 5 / Мухобойка на капот Ford Fiesta MK5 / VIP Tuning / Тюнинг обзор - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Дефлектор капота Форд Фиеста 5 / Мухобойка на капот Ford Fiesta MK5 / VIP Tuning / Тюнинг обзор - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

"For Sale or For Parts" - Lori's resurrected 1948 Ford F1 truck | Why I Drive - Ep. 12 - Duration: 2:57.

- [Lori] I came across the truck in the swap meet section

at a car show, and it just looked really sad

and forgotten and mismatched.

But there was just something about it that spoke to me.

It's kinda like I didn't feel like I had a choice.

I had to rescue this truck.

Life isn't perfect. I'm not perfect.

Why should my truck be perfect?

And the fact that you can see this truck's history

in the body of it.

I didn't want something that was perfect.

It had layers and layers of paint and Bondo on it.

So I knew that needed to come off.

But I didn't want to do a shiny, crazy show truck.

(upbeat country music)

I've always been attracted to raw materials.

I love the air string trailers, I like the aluminum tank

on a V-Rod, my motorcycle is a chrome tank.

And when I started stripping down the Bondo

and getting down to the steel on the truck,

I knew that was the way I wanted to go with it.

(truck engine roars)

When you're driving a 70 year old vehicle,

you have to think about everything.

I have to watch for temperature gauge.

I have to keep a safe traveling distance,

'cause the drum brakes are not gonna stop

the way modern brakes are.

Every moment you're behind the wheel,

you're thinking about connecting with the road

and you're connecting with the vehicle.

It's a great kind of escape.

I get out and I drive that truck because I'm focused

on driving and experiencing the world around.

I've got the windows down, the air is blowing in,

the cadence of the flathead.

It soothes me and it helps me think.

(upbeat country music)

My favorite driving scenario is getting up early,

right around the time the sun's coming up,

getting on the road with no other cars,

starting the slow cruise up the hill

with the sun kissing the Joshua trees.

And gradually pushing it a little harder

and a little harder, and just feeling that rumble

and the sensation of being on the road,

and just being connected with the truck,

and connected with this experience of driving.

And that's what it is when you drive a classic.

It's an experience, it's an adventure.

It's not just a means of transportation.

But to me, this truck is a friend.

And through the process

of bringing this truck back to life,

I became so bonded to this truck,

and it would just feel wrong to me to correct

some of the things that aren't perfect about the truck.

I'm a lover of history, I'm a lover of story.

And when you get behind the wheel of an old vehicle

like my truck, you know that there are stories embedded

in every part of this vehicle.

(upbeat country music)

My name is Lori Bentley-Law and this is why I drive.

(upbeat country music)

(truck Rumbling)

For more infomation >> "For Sale or For Parts" - Lori's resurrected 1948 Ford F1 truck | Why I Drive - Ep. 12 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Everyone Loves the Ford Bronco - Duration: 4:34.

welcome to wacky Wednesday's where everyone has a chance to show off their

car mods, and here's this week's winner,

hey Scotty thanks for the chance to let me show off my 1996 Ford Bronco, let me

show you around, so when this Bronco was new in 1996, it was a government vehicle

driven by an OSHA inspector and I'd say that OSHA inspector is probably the

coolest guy on the job site, the biggest modification I made to my truck is a

six-inch suspension lift and some 35 inch Mickey Thompson tires, I also

installed some worn locking hubs, so here's a picture of my Bronco when

I first got it, I've spent countless hours on it to get it to where I want it

to be, I did paint the top because of all the exposed fiberglass, but the body

paint is all original and as you can see it is pristine, the engine is a stock

Windsor 351 v8 and behind that is a e4od 4-speed automatic transmission, I design

and fabricated this rear bumper, it's got reverse lights, d-rings, trailer hitch and

a full-size 35 inch tire that is on a swivel, which I can open up and once you

open this up, locks right there, and then you can come over here and with the key

can roll down the rear window and reach in here grab the handle and the tailgate

is assisted as so it doesn't break the glass window that's on the inside and in

this cargo area you have two pockets, I added a light switch here and that turns

on some LEDs, that will light up this rear area for when I take the rear seat out

and put a bed back here for camping, so this Bronco is full of many modern

amenities, you have a am/fm radio, no cassette no CD, simpler I have AC blows

cold, you have crank windows, manual locks, wing windows

that's luxury, and if you and your friends are on the cigarettes hard

you have three ashtrays, and down here I put a switch which turns on some lights

and this being in 96, it's the only year of the Bronco with obd2 and of course

have the CB for talking on the trails

something I'm not too happy about is the center console, I had to add this divider

here because anything you put in here slides forward and doesn't allow you to

put your beverage into the cup holder, I also don't like this pocket because if

you put stuff in there and close it, just falls out, I wired up a switch and two

12-inch light bars they are phenomenal, future plans for this truck are to do a

solid axle and a manual swap, if you want updates on that you can follow my

instagram at ccc 4x4, thanks for watching,

well that was this week's video and to have your car mod shown on my channel

here, check this out, so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair

videos, remember to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why Everyone Loves the Ford Bronco - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Doug Ford's sex ed | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:40.

Ok kids, I know we're supposed to use the new lesson plan, but I've decided to use the old plan.

And by the old plan, I mean the new plan.

Not the new plan from 2015, but the new plan from the 90s.

Help, my teacher's trying to educate me.

Hey kids!

Premier Doug Ford!

That's right Billy, way to go snitching on education.

Sex-crazed, far left activists like your teacher here are trying to learn you how to protect

yourselves.

And I think that's just gross.

Now what's wrong with a lesson plan from the 90s anyway?

Come on, you kids love the 90s don't ya?

You got your Pokemon, got your Full House.

The 90s are back!

So I'm here to tell you "waaazzzzzuuuupppp" about sex.

And if you guys like the 90s, you're gonna love this cassette.

Let's not talk about sex baby. Let's not talk about STDs.

Let's talk about all the bad things and the worse things sex can be. Let's not talk about sex.

Now I'm gonna give it to ya straight from Doug Ford. A girl has a hoo-ha, a boy a dicky bird.

When you're hot to trot, a boner might pop.

So sit on your hands and pray to god to make it stop.

You call a girl and she says she wants to see ya.

But if you do, and you screw, you'll probably get the gonorrhoea.

You dance with a girl and you feel a sudden stiffness.

You wonder what to do, well none of your business!

Any questions?

What does LGBTQ stand for?

Good question Billy.

Let's Get Building Transit Quickly.

Anybody else with a question?

Nothing?

If you think your student is learning something too hot for your child, call our snitch line

at 1-900 HOT TEACHER.

Brought to you by Ford Nation, formerly known as Canada.

For more infomation >> Doug Ford's sex ed | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Volunteers needed to install smoke alarms in Rocky Ford homes - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Volunteers needed to install smoke alarms in Rocky Ford homes - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 Comf. Style Pack + 6 maanden garantie - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.6 Comf. Style Pack + 6 maanden garantie - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit Custom 310 2.0 TDCI L2H1 SPORT DC uit voorraad!! | NAVI | TREKHAAK | STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit Custom 310 2.0 TDCI L2H1 SPORT DC uit voorraad!! | NAVI | TREKHAAK | STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

A99812WT Used 2014 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Black Test Drive, Review, For Sale - - Duration: 0:46.

Check out this 2014 Ford f-150 XLT. there is just under 64,000 miles on the odometer.

So not only does this Truck have a long life ahead of it, but it is covered by our free

lifetime mechanical warranty for as many years and as many miles as you own it.

This all black F-150 has a 5L V8 engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission.

This AM/FM radio along with a CD player is available for your entertainment needs.

The electronic stability control, low tire pressure warning system and dual front and

side impact airbags, are available for your safety.

Come on down and try this vehicle out before you buy it with our free 48 hour test drive.

There is a clean one owner carfax report and this vehicle has passed our 172 point inspection

and is ready to hit the road.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét