Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 29 2018

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Know what? No, you know football with a face on it if I didn't have you to talk to

Friends the skull of the pirate bellybutton the skull of the pirate Bible player when the face on it is right

Did someone say wish?

greetings

Super creepy bro. Even that suits creepy. Yeah

I wish that we were off this table charlie

But why would you leave a place that can make your greatest wishes come true?

To do is imagine your true desire and the island will bring at your life

And this bush right here any questions. Nope, we wish to wish the wishes great

You're giving off some mixed signals here, bro. Yeah, should we wish for something or not? Right get it

It really sounds like your warning is not to wish for stuff. Oh, I know

I wish me and my boy beastie were famous musician become reality. You want me to go in the creepy bush

Well, I got worse for days upwards on MV

Come on how often do you see your best bud become a star?

How's your wish bro, thanks for your support dude, I love you, bro

Yes

Mr. Robin

I have done both along and also the hard thinking on this the Venice step into this bush and let your dream become reality

I guess I can work with this

Hahahaha it looks like the little kitty. Oh

What a wondrous wishing that was all right, what is your life's wish and don't make it weird

You can wish for anything you can imagine and you want cake you knows it

Tell me starting to hurt. Nope. Wish you had some milk

No, that is not the lesson you're supposed to learn that wishes can it's my turn to have a great wish weird

I think that happens I wish to get off this island and go home step into the solutions let your dreams become reality

Give me a shower. I am right

I'll throw your bro

What's up with the TV

Huh? We've been here less than a minute may already hate everything

You might say that I was right you should watch out for what you wish for

Friend Robin, well, I learned my lesson and this wish already so we ich then I hope you will reciprocate my

friend

so yeah lesson learned I'm canceling my

Is everyone okay

Do not worry

Because we're stranded on a deserted island, which means I buy that brick that's settled now

Smart professor breath. Why don't you put that sturdy Midwestern frame to work and get us some coconuts?

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #78 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Explorer 2019 Tại Việt Nam, Xe Nhập Mỹ Giá Hơn 2 Tỷ Có Gì Hay Ho? - Duration: 16:20.

For more infomation >> Ford Explorer 2019 Tại Việt Nam, Xe Nhập Mỹ Giá Hơn 2 Tỷ Có Gì Hay Ho? - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #76 - Duration: 4:26.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Is everyone okay

Because we're stranded on a deserted island, which means by that Brit that's settled

Why don't you put that sturdy Midwestern frame to work and get us some coconuts

And what shall my task be task? Why don't you go sit in the shape with him?

Who are they?

It should keep us alive. I

Made a rudimentary enclosure by combining coconut husks. The bamboo wire in other news coconut futures are up

Listen in coconut is blessing this coconut country down the coconut toilet

There are enough raw materials on this island to construct an escape vehicle

Go down to the lagoon and gather up some bamboo and leaves a little honey. You gotta yell

Maybe later. I'll save you a slice

I

Don't always end up together rocket fuel. Yeah

This is good this rocket fuel is extremely potent

Let me think

Yes leaves definite coconuts

I can't believe I didn't think of that now we'll have to keep the Rockets weight down

Stick to the essentials and we should be fine. I

Don't know Robin said we gots to keep the weight down when did you get so movie star II?

In here so I can bake my world-famous coconut cream pies. I do love to get my eat on excellent

Better get out of here so I can start by

Let me guess you have first-class seats just

Finishing up the first class section yell first class section not half as much as Ravens oven

Okay Beast Boy get rid of all this stuff

Where's those lunches little homie, ah, they'll be here in about 10 seconds lunch mutton, there's no lunch button

If we had been on that rocket, we don't be dead

Once you got there beasty you means this fresh new shirt and this is the baby Lyra

Not your shirt found outside. Well, I know what I'm doing today. Oh

So luxurious this oversized bottle is a safety hazard and I don't want to spend all day dealing with that sounds expensive

Yeah, let's just play with the big buck fine rob and you'll handle each Robin we'll handle everything

Unbelievable who brings a bottle and it's Titans Tower leads into the middle of living room

You

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #76 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

"For Sale or For Parts" - Lori's resurrected 1948 Ford F1 truck | Why I Drive - Ep. 12 - Duration: 2:57.

- [Lori] I came across the truck in the swap meet section

at a car show, and it just looked really sad

and forgotten and mismatched.

But there was just something about it that spoke to me.

It's kinda like I didn't feel like I had a choice.

I had to rescue this truck.

Life isn't perfect. I'm not perfect.

Why should my truck be perfect?

And the fact that you can see this truck's history

in the body of it.

I didn't want something that was perfect.

It had layers and layers of paint and Bondo on it.

So I knew that needed to come off.

But I didn't want to do a shiny, crazy show truck.

(upbeat country music)

I've always been attracted to raw materials.

I love the air string trailers, I like the aluminum tank

on a V-Rod, my motorcycle is a chrome tank.

And when I started stripping down the Bondo

and getting down to the steel on the truck,

I knew that was the way I wanted to go with it.

(truck engine roars)

When you're driving a 70 year old vehicle,

you have to think about everything.

I have to watch for temperature gauge.

I have to keep a safe traveling distance,

'cause the drum brakes are not gonna stop

the way modern brakes are.

Every moment you're behind the wheel,

you're thinking about connecting with the road

and you're connecting with the vehicle.

It's a great kind of escape.

I get out and I drive that truck because I'm focused

on driving and experiencing the world around.

I've got the windows down, the air is blowing in,

the cadence of the flathead.

It soothes me and it helps me think.

(upbeat country music)

My favorite driving scenario is getting up early,

right around the time the sun's coming up,

getting on the road with no other cars,

starting the slow cruise up the hill

with the sun kissing the Joshua trees.

And gradually pushing it a little harder

and a little harder, and just feeling that rumble

and the sensation of being on the road,

and just being connected with the truck,

and connected with this experience of driving.

And that's what it is when you drive a classic.

It's an experience, it's an adventure.

It's not just a means of transportation.

But to me, this truck is a friend.

And through the process

of bringing this truck back to life,

I became so bonded to this truck,

and it would just feel wrong to me to correct

some of the things that aren't perfect about the truck.

I'm a lover of history, I'm a lover of story.

And when you get behind the wheel of an old vehicle

like my truck, you know that there are stories embedded

in every part of this vehicle.

(upbeat country music)

My name is Lori Bentley-Law and this is why I drive.

(upbeat country music)

(truck Rumbling)

For more infomation >> "For Sale or For Parts" - Lori's resurrected 1948 Ford F1 truck | Why I Drive - Ep. 12 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Doug Ford's sex ed | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:40.

Ok kids, I know we're supposed to use the new lesson plan, but I've decided to use the old plan.

And by the old plan, I mean the new plan.

Not the new plan from 2015, but the new plan from the 90s.

Help, my teacher's trying to educate me.

Hey kids!

Premier Doug Ford!

That's right Billy, way to go snitching on education.

Sex-crazed, far left activists like your teacher here are trying to learn you how to protect

yourselves.

And I think that's just gross.

Now what's wrong with a lesson plan from the 90s anyway?

Come on, you kids love the 90s don't ya?

You got your Pokemon, got your Full House.

The 90s are back!

So I'm here to tell you "waaazzzzzuuuupppp" about sex.

And if you guys like the 90s, you're gonna love this cassette.

Let's not talk about sex baby. Let's not talk about STDs.

Let's talk about all the bad things and the worse things sex can be. Let's not talk about sex.

Now I'm gonna give it to ya straight from Doug Ford. A girl has a hoo-ha, a boy a dicky bird.

When you're hot to trot, a boner might pop.

So sit on your hands and pray to god to make it stop.

You call a girl and she says she wants to see ya.

But if you do, and you screw, you'll probably get the gonorrhoea.

You dance with a girl and you feel a sudden stiffness.

You wonder what to do, well none of your business!

Any questions?

What does LGBTQ stand for?

Good question Billy.

Let's Get Building Transit Quickly.

Anybody else with a question?

Nothing?

If you think your student is learning something too hot for your child, call our snitch line

at 1-900 HOT TEACHER.

Brought to you by Ford Nation, formerly known as Canada.

For more infomation >> Doug Ford's sex ed | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #77 - Duration: 4:26.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

We could ever eat

On that

Side of the island it is a different

That's good

I bet these

We have found something quite remarkable and now have only two options amusement park sounds like too much work

But

Most people don't know that they also love to have their chins fresh. She's got one two, three horns and a solid bone

He decides to run 20 miles an hour and it's just the name means weirdest finger

Awesome, but pterodactyl litera debt

Diligent like me the Velociraptor is the only done

Big deal push-pull anyone can open a door team the Patera Tata can fly all above the world's trouble

There's only one way to decide which dinosaur is best nice

These dinosaurs have miraculously survived here for millions of years and you want to make them fight each other

Oh

bad dinosaur

Good

Now.that their treat we can see which dinosaur is the best

These beautiful dinosaurs are creatures of flesh and blood. I can't believe you want to pick these magnificent beasts against each other

Seriously the only one who knows what she's doing. Yeah

I know it sounds pretty far-fetched. But I do who has the strongest smartest and best door opening Dynasty

Open the door. We need to hide in here. It's our only chance

Sweetie stop he's a weak

It's our only hope those dinosaurs are worthless when it comes to opening doors, trust me

I am buying team jackets. Sorry I'm talking about crew jackets. So everyone knows that we work together

You gotta put our logo on the back

Because it's going to have

This all sounds awesome, but puffy sleeves and embroidered names don't come chill

So we have some later but the later is not until the later. Yeah

That makes sense, here you go

Guys we should get some pizza to celebrate how good's we live in a gallon of rich Jim?

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon Animation Compilation For Children & Kids - Emily Ford #77 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Transit Custom 280S 2.0 TDCI L1H1 TREND Airco/trekhaak/camera (nr.8240) - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Ford Transit Custom 280S 2.0 TDCI L1H1 TREND Airco/trekhaak/camera (nr.8240) - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus Wagon 1.5 ST-Line | Navi | 18" | Cruise C. | Climate C. | - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus Wagon 1.5 ST-Line | Navi | 18" | Cruise C. | Climate C. | - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ford C-MAX 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium Trekhaak,Navi,16Inch,Clima Hoge Instap - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium Trekhaak,Navi,16Inch,Clima Hoge Instap - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.2 Style (Airco, Bluetooth) / Zojuist binnen - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.2 Style (Airco, Bluetooth) / Zojuist binnen - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ford C-MAX 1.8-16V Ghia TITANIUM Navi Trekhaak - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Ford C-MAX 1.8-16V Ghia TITANIUM Navi Trekhaak - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

A99812WT Used 2014 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD Black Test Drive, Review, For Sale - - Duration: 0:46.

Check out this 2014 Ford f-150 XLT. there is just under 64,000 miles on the odometer.

So not only does this Truck have a long life ahead of it, but it is covered by our free

lifetime mechanical warranty for as many years and as many miles as you own it.

This all black F-150 has a 5L V8 engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission.

This AM/FM radio along with a CD player is available for your entertainment needs.

The electronic stability control, low tire pressure warning system and dual front and

side impact airbags, are available for your safety.

Come on down and try this vehicle out before you buy it with our free 48 hour test drive.

There is a clean one owner carfax report and this vehicle has passed our 172 point inspection

and is ready to hit the road.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét