Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 30 2018

If I say "cocoon" to you, what do you think of?

Childhood, well-being.

Chocolat chaud.

Hot chocolate.

Being wrapped up in a cosy blanket with a cup of tea.

If I say "Smart Cocooning"?

Ah, intelligent cocooning?

Being able to transport that Sunday morning feeling into the car would be great, wouldn't it ?

So, how was your Smart Cocoon experience?

It was impressive and pleasant.

And surprising. It targets user needs, it's pretty incredible.

There's no air moving around, and that can often be unpleasant.

It's true that you really feel the temperature differences, and not just on your feet or your face.

Having two people and two different temperatures without needing to do anything was pretty amazing.

Comfort.

For more infomation >> Viva Technology 2018 - Valeo Smart Cocoon System - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Mind - English - Perfect Mode - Duration: 4:31.

PRESENT PERFECT

POSITIVE subject + have / has + past participle

I've eaten breakfast.

He has eaten lunch.

NEGATIVE subject + have / has + not + past participle

We haven't eaten yet.

She hasn't eaten the chocolate.

QUESTION (question word +) have / has + subject + past

participle?

What have you eaten today?

Has she eaten lunch?

PAST PERFECT

POSITIVE subject + had + past participle

I had eaten.

She'd eaten lunch.

NEGATIVE subject + had + not + past participle

We hadn't eaten.

He had not eaten an apple.

QUESTION (question word +) had + subject + past participle

Why had you eaten?

Had they eaten fish before?

FUTURE PERFECT

POSITIVE subject + will + have + past participle

I will have eaten lunch by 3 o'clock.

She'll have eaten all the chocolate.

NEGATIVE subject + will + not + have + past participle

He won't have eaten lunch yet.

They will not have eaten their sandwiches.

QUESTION (question word +) will + subject + have +

past participle?

When will you have eaten?

Will she have eaten dinner by nine?

Which one is a correct form of perfect mode ?

1 – I am going to eat the cake.

2 – You will be going to that country next month.

3 – We would study for the next exam.

4 – Have you moved to Canada last year ?

The correct answer is number 4

4 – Have you moved to Canada last year ? it is the perfect mode (have + p.p.m.v.)

1 – I am going to eat the cake. simple future

2 – You will be going to that country next month.

it's the continuous future

3 – We would study for the next exam. polite way to

say the m.v.

For more infomation >> Smart Mind - English - Perfect Mode - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sunrise Smart Start: November 29, 2018 - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Sunrise Smart Start: November 29, 2018 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Cities Challenge $5M Prize Category - Duration: 1:02.

Hi, my name is François-Philippe Champagne, and I'm your Minister of Infrastructure and Communities.

I want to talk to you about our exciting Smart Cities Challenge.

Today, I am reaching out to the five finalists in the $5 million prize category.

The Biigtigong Nishnaabeg, Pic River First Nation,

The Cree Nation of Eastmain,

Bridgewater,

Mohawk Council of Akwesasne,

and Yellowknife.

I was inspired by your Challenge statements, and I am so excited to learn about your progress so far on your final proposals.

What have you been up to? Who have you been meeting with?

Tell us. I am sure Canadians are as excited as I am to hear from you.

Chief Michano,

Chief Cheezo,

Mayor Mitchell,

and Grand Chief Benedict,

Mayor Alty.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

For more infomation >> Smart Cities Challenge $5M Prize Category - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

11-29 2 Cents: Dogs Aren't Smart? - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> 11-29 2 Cents: Dogs Aren't Smart? - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Aflevering 7 InspireME - Smart Home met Busch-free@home® - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Aflevering 7 InspireME - Smart Home met Busch-free@home® - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

How Does Smart AR Help a Shopper? : Smarter Demos Series - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> How Does Smart AR Help a Shopper? : Smarter Demos Series - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Home Favorites Are A Hit On The Gift Guide For The Holidays - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Smart Home Favorites Are A Hit On The Gift Guide For The Holidays - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Kids Asia - Genius IQ - Duration: 8:21.

I am samuel koh well I think this program is very well structured in a way that you know is start from the very beginning

Of like identifying what's the need of study, also you know how to achieve great results

you know I think the whole program is very well structured in a way that leads you all the way to

achieve certain objectives that the program wants you to achieve

Oh actually I'm quite amazed so through the various techniques that we learnt

I think is a good exposure for the kids i think is able to

gain a confidence in the kids and

I think I will encourage all parents to know join this program so they can discover the genius in your child thank you

Enriching and very mind-boggling

experiences these past few days

Now knowing that every child is a brilliant child

Right it's an a method stepping cutting on his way his hidden gems and I'm believing in him

to describe in 3 words to me it has been awesome

Brilliant and in very enriching

What i like about this camp is that it brings you to the places where you think

You may not

You may not reach in your life and maybe help

Rediscover your your dreams and everything can be in successful .. 3 things to describe this camp is that

adventurous

Loving and

Careful and caring

What I like about this two days?

workshop basically is the involvement part of the parents

journeying together with our child to learn and

Relearn as parents ourselves it's very purposeful

and I like it that the

the getting involved and then

the Facilitators the coach they are so encouraging and they

They help us you know even parents and child to bond together and learn together

simply awesome thank you

And this program specifically helps parents and the children

Go to school on a much easier way so that you have time for themselves the important thing for the children especially

for working adults we have careers and

sometimes you don't have much time at with our children and this specifically meets that need

to cast out the burning time so that you have free time with the weekends and Sundays can be especially

for the child.. Can go out together .. You know

Spend too much time to study and enjoy each other's company and that's important

actually took me a long time to teach her spelling before but now I

Can say it's gonna take a very short

The other thing is I think the three words I could describe for this 2 days was enlightening

Very loving family of people who care for us

Bright future for any child that comes

The three things which I think most parents want for their children yeah

Hi, my name is Nikita and I'm glad that I actually sign up for this program

It been I would say is like a birthday gift that I gave to my daughter yeah because

Many, years I felt that you know just buying toys it's just cluttered up your space and all that but you know as a working

mom I felt that I

Need to learn something to help out the study and not just telling her. Study study you know all the time and

I

feel as a kid at that age and

Given the education system in Singapore right now

There's a lot of words that I never used to learn, when I was her

age at eight years old so I feel that the whole education system has changed tremendously and

With this techniques that is genius IQ

Is a really a great boost to our children's confidence

because they learned a lot of techniques whether this techniques I think I I get a

better idea of how I can do it even better

especially in a weaker subject and I'm so glad that I took this course yeah and I would

Recommend that you, do it as well if you are a parent thank you very much

Hi my name is Shashi ... what do you most like about GIQ in 3 words

Is fun exciting and interesting

Awesome daughter man

I love you

How do you feel mummy?

I feel so great

all this while I've been having these difficulties in teaching her actually

yeah.. and she scored!!!! she scored 100%!!!

Amazing? AMAZING!

I can't believe it !

I'm Amutha, I'm a parent

This genius IQ program actually I like every part of it they are all very enriching but the most

thing which

Captivated me are the memory techniques actually they are very awesome

really very very good memory techniques which I I myself

Fell in love with them I think I can also apply them as well as coach my children

in

Maximizing this memory techniques they are really awesome

My daughter is my daughter she is going to secondary three next year and the most

Amazing thing which I observe in these two days is

she is now very close to me

she hugs me .. yes the power of love

And I felt it and also and I

Appreciated her and I keep motivating her she was very happy and she lied down on me without me without me forcing her to do

she lie on me you know she

Back-to-back, we played with each other the love was there and this is the amazing part of this genius IQ program

yeah

Okay, three words can you describe the GIQ experience

Amazing energetic and lifelong experience

Hi I'm Danny Priya

Yes I feel really confident and I'm gonna put in more effort in my revision and exam

What are the 3 words to describe the GIQ experience

Enriching supportive and fun thank you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét