Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Jan 1 2019

dispatch we got shots fired shots fired need additional units taking cover

behind my truck come on get over the truck shoot this fast we can add

multiple shots fired we got multiple armed suspects we need additional units

here shots fired shots fired son of a

oh geez let's just have this guy right there

get in the car get in the car okay thank you bulletproof windows get down on the

ground

Welcome to mikegolden Games and Happy New Year's Eve hopefully guys are having a

great New Year so far let me know what you guys are gonna be doing tonight you

know in the comments below are you going to a party or just hanging out you're gonna

have a bonfire I'm not sure what I'm gonna be doing I think I'm gonna be

going over to a bonfire later tonight but anyways this episode was subscriber

requested by sam dire and he wanted us to do a cowboy sheriff patrol in an

undercover truck in paleto Bay so here we are I got my uniform ready to go

let's head out here we are in paleto Bay and we got this undercover F-350 Super

Duty I gotta say this truck looks really badass oh by the way it is snowing out

so it is a snow patrol as well good thing we have a truck in a 4x4 and all

that good stuff so let's get inside here oh and by the way in the next few days

or so I'm probably gonna have a huge update it's gonna be for our 2,000

subscribers special but there's a few announcements that I'm gonna be doing

for 2,000 subs so hopefully guys will enjoy that you know via if you haven't

subscribed already you know maybe consider subscribing

assassination in progress what you know what we'll respond to that code two

dispatch we're gonna respond to that without any lights whoa

Oh hold on a second okay there guy I do adjust my settings I was messing around

with it yesterday and I forgot to change it back we're gonna take a left up here

when we can let me get our lights on and we're gonna just flip around this way

come through people and we're get up here come on baby come on come on 4x4 it

there we go alright so the suspect seems to be on the move

where are they dispatch dispatch okay you know I do have a visual on the

suspects I'm gonna need an additional unit down here code two I'm going do

stop the suspect here all the way that was a love that was rough

I'm looking my lights on a three here sir with the Sheriff's Department and I

need to speak with you sir can you get off the phone sir I'm

Michael golden with the Sheriff's Department I need you to stop right

there buddy sir stop right there you're gonna get

yourself hit sir off the phone right now I'm gonna tase you if you don't get off

the phone dude taser taser taser watch your hands dude get down on the ground

I warned you multiple times down on the ground right now

let's go down on the ground sir what are you doing over there put your hands

behind your back a New Year's Eve come on man I'm trying

to just do my job and you're just refusing to talk to me

Dillon blackett I'd especially need a head check on dillon Blackett born 822

1954 less his valve active warrants okay Dylan do you have anything illegal on ya

we had reports that you had a weapon on you that's why I tried to stop you and

then you refused to speak with me so I'm gonna search you now just stand still

don't try anything stupid hold on a second

you ain't sir get on the ground here sit down there sir what are you doing

let's try and get across the street here all right you know what stand back up

then other guy keeps whoa whoa Lina shots fired shots fired

drop the left and drop weapon shoot was that the wrong guy

drop the weapon right now Sheriff's Department

gotta watch my crossfire for the civilians over there damn okay sir stop

stop right there sit down sit down right there I'm gonna get you EMS so he is

free to go let me get you out you know it this rose let's get EMS down here I'm

gonna search the suspect as well just to make sure the other guy I don't know

what I could have sworn this was the guy that was following the guy vibrating

okay I'm gonna I'm gonna let you out of these

cuffs because we are gonna bring you down to this hospital you're actually

not in custody anymore so let me get you out of these cuffs no longer being

detained an ambulance is gonna pick this guy up I need to get over to the sus did

his body dis bomb what okay I'm gonna say the ambulance picked him up already

you guys got a body armor for me I don't have one on right now ten seven - come

on boys

okay guys so it looks like we're code four on that call so we are gonna get

back on Patrol hope you guys are enjoying the episode

so far if you are hit that like button maybe consider subscribing if they have

re in you know hit that little post notification bell icon as well but let's

continue moving on with this episode so let's go around to the trunk and I got a

kit bag in the back here so I will search that Metro bus disturbance to

Roger that dispatch I'll respond to that hopefully they're not too far away

so let's get in the back of my truck there we go got a beckoning body ever

okay so they're pretty close by so let's get over here alright let's get that out

of there man the lights on this truck look really

good what I'm on stage too I think there we go that looks really good dispatch

I'm pulling up behind the bus now let's angle our vehicle like this make sure

everybody can see us and we'll get out here okay cool they're stopped let's get

around this way here hey everyone Sheriff's Department what's going on hey

can you explain what happened yes this person was bothering everybody so why

are they being disruptive it's hard to control my temper oh this person

okay you got to get it together is there anything else you would like to say

sorry about this officer okay I honestly have no idea who I'm even speaking to

right now this call-out seems a little glitchy it's probably in like the first

stages of it so by now they probably updated it I haven't updated my mods in

quite a bit so we are gonna be code four with this they're gonna continue on with

how they were going whoa something like that guy had a blowout

there's a deer crossing the road hopefully these people don't hit me okay

let's get out of here before somebody gets hit this way pursuit of armed

suspects Roger that dispatch I'll respond to that code three

let's get my sirens on here it's a need to cut through here and

let's flip around this way it's pretty narrow bridge yikes so good get down

whoa whoa almost flipped over there the sirens are a little loud dispatch I do

have reports of shots fired I hear a lot of fire a lot of that I hear a lot of

rounds being exchanged we get air support our producer support let's try

and get down there shoot where are they yikes come on baby come on shoot I gotta

try and get down there those officers are taking heavy fire right now come on

come on flip it around this way let's try and get up there now looks like the

noose here to support is on see

seize the officer down here they are shoot taking fire taking

fire Wow taking fire dispatch we're going to need additional crowd units

here going to open fire Sheriff's Department drop the weapon

Sheriff's Department drop the weapon right now suspect down watch your

crossfire boys watch your crossfire I'm gonna take cover while you boys open

them up drop the weapons get on the ground right now Sheriff's Department

let's go down on the ground buddy down on the ground you guys got a good word

for this good work officers oh man let me get my flashlight out here so we got

one guy down here another suspect down there

damn another suspect there dispatch we're gonna need EMS down here there was

a lot of guys man look at the windshield it's all shot up

damn this was a bad shoot out you have any officers down low it doesn't look

like you officers good you might want to move your vehicle before it gets water

loud looks like doesn't look like we lost any officers in that shootout so

that's really good so we're gonna wait for EMS to get here

it may be a few minutes so I'll see you when they get here again guys let me

know in the comments below what you're gonna be doing for New Year's I really

am interested just to see what you guys are up to again I'm probably gonna be

going to a bonfire we'll see we'll see or maybe I'll just stay in and do some

more else PDF our videos and also if you guys want to see some more real-life mod

series let me know again in the comments below because it's been awhile since

I've done that I may record one after this episode actually a security guard

requesting assistance Roger that dispatch get to the scene and make

contact with the security guard okay Roger that dispatch so we're gonna wait

for EMS to get here and then head over there EMS is close by but they need us

to move over to that so we're gonna go and assist the security guard so let's

get inside my truck here it's a nice f-350 get our sirens off there and I'm

gonna keep my lights on until we get to the street just so we have more

visibility while off-roading and we don't want to have somebody jog in front

of us or whatever whoever's out here you know there's ATVs that come out here and

Jeeps you know doing some off-roading on the

beach let's get down this way oh man whoa

freaking deer oh I gotta say this siren sounds good

technically it's a horn but let's get our sirens on here there we go

scroll lock and get our lights off okay so nobody was able to get revived that

kind of sucks what that coyote oh this guy right over let's check out first

person really quick so technically my guy is wearing

sunglasses so that's why it's so dark so out yep

usually when I do a first person Patrol I make sure I don't have any sunglasses

on because it does add a tint over the screen so and it was it's kid up here it

looks like it's over by the bank you know what I'm gonna keep my lights on

because it is by the bank Sheriff's Department with out of the way please

clear the road this is the Sheriff's Department please clear the way

at dispatch we're arriving on scene now get here there I'll pull up over here to

make sure my body cam is on there we go okay let's get up here hey guys I'm with

the Sheriff's Department I'll speak with you in a moment sir I need to speak with

the security guard first hey Mel what's going on thank you for making it here

we've had an issue here today with this person they were admitted earlier for

medical treatment the behavior has been making staff uncomfortable okay we do

have shots fired but I'm gonna ignore that because this is just GTA your

behavior has been making them okay a member of staff reports being pushed to

the ground another member of staff says they were threatened to be killed by the

suspect obviously this is something we cannot accept please deal with the

suspect yeah no problem this guy sounds like a douchebag

all right sir I'm with the Sheriff's Department I'm gonna need to speak with

you now I am saying nothing okay did you hear what I said yes I did okay you

don't wanna say anything give me your ID do don't run get on the ground

get down on the ground right now whoa whoa whoa watch your fire shots fired

shot whoa holy crap dispatch we got shots fired shots fired

need additional units taking cover behind my truck come on get over the

truck shoot dispatch we get out multiple shots fired we got multiple armed

suspects we need add issue units here shots fired shots fired son of a bitch

where's my panic button actually my panic button I have not used

my panic button in a long time Dan taking heavy fire dispatch got multiple

armed suspects and we got multiple units on scene Wow the security guard shooting

at me what are you doing man we clear we clear I think we're clear move it up we

clear officers oh it looks like we're clear

damn alright let's secure their weapons oh man I was not expecting that where'd

the guy go is he down this way boys we got another guy running down this way

we've got my sidearm out still is that him walking right there oh this guy I'm

gonna tase him let's holster that and get my taser out

there we go and taser taser tables there we go to taser kind of animation got

kind of glitched there stop watch your hands dude get down on the ground right

now taser taser taser don't walk towards me

buddy do not walk towards me now slowly put

your hands on the ground let's go down on the ground right now face-first don't

make me chase you again buddy alright now place your hands behind your back

slowly there we go dispatch we have Jackson bobal bul-bul

in custody I'm gonna search him now and then I'm gonna get a pet check on him

gotta see when he was born let's get his ID here cuffs of Anarchy leather jacket

okay let's see his ID says he was born 3 1 1953 Jackson Bulbul suspect is wanted

license is valid all right Roger that dispatch let's get a transport unit down

to Pleader Boulevard and do this Avenue for the suspect you can sit down right

there and soon right over here hi how's it

going officer I had the guy right here I'm gonna head back to the location here

actually you know the ambulance the hospital is literally right here so

hopefully medical staff is on scene all right looks like it AMS is finally

attending to the suspects here with you there's one more person in front of the

car there you're gonna get to them oh you know what we got to search the van -

that's oh they're gonna work on them and I'm gonna go search this vehicle see

hold on officer I got to search the vehicle see what do they got in the back

here okay nothing I could have sworn I saw like a cabinet in the back at first

but I guess none okay so we got nothing of interest up here gloves a gas mask a

bottle of morphine in a bottle of percocet

okay dispatch let's get a play check on the vehicle as well just to see if we

got anything going on with that seeming the one guy was wanted Michael Agito

citations no Flags registration year 2006 all right let's get a transport

unit or a tow truck dispatch down to a bolita Boulevard for the vehicle thank

you to specially those people were not able to get revived well that sucks for

them they shouldn't have pulled guns on an officer okay so let's get the coroner

down here dispatch as well we got a few people that need to get picked up that

did not make it all right it looks like the coroner is a Ravin unseen now

dispatch I'm gonna wait for them to start taking their photos and doing

their work and then I'll get back on a patrol you could show me available as

well I should be ready to head out there give they're taking photos hey guys

how's it going you having a good New Year's so far

hopefully it's a pretty good night for everybody

I seems cause death is a firearm yes it definitely was so anyways let's get

inside the truck here we'll get our lights off and scroll lock there we go

and there we go we are good to continue heading out

take a left down here hopefully hopefully there's two ways there we go

I just wanted to make sure we weren't gonna get blocked in because there was a

police vehicle blocking the other entrance I will take a left down this

way stolen tanker Roger that dispatch doulas Avenue let me get my lights on

here they're right behind us let's flip around this way I dispatch I'm heading

towards them I have a visual on them now let's get my lights on coming through

officers move back the way the gas man just pick a truck so so badass

with men when asking turbo as well and updates lik were there let's get out

here search Sheriff's Department get out of the ground right now watch your hands

suspend she got out of the vehicle he's heading south on Pluto Boulevard on foot

and he's gonna get himself it dude stop right now I'm gonna holster my sidearm

and let's get my taser out sir get on the ground right now Sheriff's

Department and taser taser taser got him taser successfully deployed dispatch

dizzer again watch your hands dude this is the Sheriff's Department stop

screwing around get on the ground now don't try to run looks like we got

another officer over here get on the ground right don't you dare try to run

get on the ground right now dude you're gonna make this harder for yourself dude

stop running and get down on the ground right now don't make me ask you again

what were you doing did you steal the tanker like I think you did right yeah

anyways getting cops here dude stop stop squirming around Daniel Ryan so just be

the pet check on Daniel Ryan born 726 1977 license valid no active warrants

okay Daniel I'm gonna search you now stop moving gotta think illegal yeah

anything that sharp that's gonna stab me poke your stick make you want a lawyer

okay they always say they al word okay a drone phone nothing of interest okay

let's get a transport unit down to US Route one for the suspect

it looks like the tanker has already been picked up by the insurance company

so it looks like we are code for this match show me available let's try and

get back to our truck now oh look at the coroner I assume that's the coroner yeah

then if that is definitely the corner whoa whoa whoa what is this I thought

this was a person at first it's part of the fire hydrant okay

homicide investigation Roger that dispatch I'll head to the scene now

we're suspending that code three around this way

dispatch we're a Vuitton seed now it's right down the road from the last call

out whoa officer damn Doraemon jeez ice we'll stop it right here hey

everybody's up there the Sheriff's Department they need to speak with

everybody I'm gonna speak with this guy since he's right by the body okay hello

sir can I speak with them here we go

sir q describe what you saw it all happened so fast I didn't catch any

details I'm sorry officer all right no big deal for the big deal let me go

speak with these other guys speak with the officer first hey officer let me see

what's going on finally some backup cousin death appears to be multiple stab

wounds the injuries look recent maybe EMS can revive them I'll examine

the body you question the witnesses Roger that

let me get you MS unseen then and I'll get these guys question hey sir I'm with

the chef's permit can you explain what you saw I ain't telling you shit Pig

okay put your hands behind your back that's how you want to handle this okay

dad it's New Years Eve you wanted skewed that's how you want to handle it that's

fine I can place you in cuffs I come over here you guys just stand

over there all right where's your ID man I dispatch I'm gonna need a paycheck

justice chance born 6 to 1961 license suspended know I could warrants you

can't you can you know I'm gonna search you now since you do want to impede of

this police investigation so I'm gonna search enough you got anything illegal

on you man anything that's sharp that's gonna stab

me poke me or stick me okay just a dope the guy wants to impede a

police investigation that's fine some Canadian money you can sit down right

here why is it not working no oh my bad wrong button

okay it was kind of glitching out for some reason I don't know what was going

on with that so nobody saw that we'll ignore that anyways hey man how's it

going I'm with the chef's Department you describe what you saw I saw a black guy

running down off the street okay whoa what why didn't you say dude you

talking to me okay yeah just sense there so just stand there okay so let's go and

speak with this guy now hey sir can you explain why you saw them with the

Sheriff's Department am I being detained currently yeah

everybody on the scene is because nobody wants to operate apparently okay you

know what let me get a pen check on you nein dude what's your name Hannah's hens

Oh Fernandez ten to 1963 license valid no active warrants okay

okay and then let me get a pet check out this guy's seaming it sounded like he

was yelling at me and where is EMS I don't know what happened to UMS let's

get a pet check on you as well your ID man you want to give me your ID oh man

y'alright did okay I'm trying to get his ID and it's not working come on ow okay

that's weird it's not working let me try it just saw a piece of crap put your

hands behind your back let's see if I can get his ID this way come over this

way Lawrence Baptiste stay and let's see

your ID man see so we got his name there now let's try to get another pet check

Lawrence pepped he stayed born 11 22 1982 license expired active warrants

okay I'm gonna let him go you know what actually I'm gonna search him really

quick you got a knife on you man and he's sharp let's go Sam they felt

very sick me any kind of weapon you don't want to say anything okay

it's time-sensitive like I had nothing major so I'm gonna let him go

and let's okay it's kind of glitching out again it's not letting me release

him all right guys I'm gonna leave this episode here I hope you guys are

enjoying it it seems like it's kind of glitching out on me now so like I said

I'm gonna have to leave the episode here if you guys did enjoy the episode be

sure to hit that like button maybe consiste subscribing if you

haven't already and be sure to hit that like a bell post notification icon on

the channel that way stay notified when the videos to go up

take it easy guys and have a great New Year's

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét