Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

B5252 starting

Headlights, blower on full speed

Wipers on

Damn wipers are frozen again

Maybe this helps

Stupid nozzle tries to escape all the time

Meh, good enough. Let's go already...

Yep, it's still running!

Finally, the winscreen is clear!

Dammit, the washing fluid froze on the glass :(

It'll melt after a while, surely...

Now, let's punish those Michelin X-Ice North 4s!

...and again :)

Now I miss my RWD Volvo :/

Oh, the late evening rush hour.

Better be careful with the throttle this time...

This is how your grandpa accelerates!

So slippery... Why didn't I buy AWD...

40 kph =>50 kph :)

And now for something completely different...

...let's unleash the mighty power of 5 vikings

Let them sing!

Still in 3rd

Now the 5th, boring :(

Shuffling through gears just for fun...

Totally unnecessary double clutching....

Why did they make these turns so sharp....

One and only traffic light controlled intersection in this town. Wonder why the lights are not in use, it is the late evening rush hour as I said earlier!

No double clutch this time... This box doesn't need it, but sometimes I do it just for fun :)

(grandpa on the throttle again)

Now we'll get to the busy highway number 6 again

Wait for it....

...in a moment...

yeaahhh!!

Just had to floor it again, I was bored...

Some totally unnecessary double clutching again....

These are so sharp also, must be careful...

Let's unleash the power one more time!

...why can't I stop doing that...

(RWD marks on the road)

One more grandpa style acceleration, I think I'll go home next

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét