Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 30 2018

Suzuki: start-up with clutch

Shall we stop at those guys?

Yeah I was thinking the same. I have a trailer, should they need help.

OK, let's stop there.

- It's very interesting to ride this... scary - What? - A bit scary

- Want to swap back? - No, I keep trying

I'll go in the front then. With this I'd smoke myself easily... it's fucking good

We can go after this one

- hey guys - hi

We'll go down to the bus stop, stop there and check if we feel anything bad on the bike

does it go straight, and things like this. Then if he says all is fine then we won't need the trailer.

- Fender might be touching the tire - Is it?

No, it isn't

I think there won't be any problem

- Thank you guys - Thank you, bye

Cool bike, can be ridden well

- This bike is uncomfortable for me - Compared to the FZ6 it's very uncomfortable

- Did he tell what happened? - No, he didn't

- Slid out? - The right fairing has damaged

Here's the trail

- So they don't need a trailer? - They say no - OK

- Good bike! Completely different than the SV - Definitely

Much friendlier bike

Hold on, let's remove the recorder

- I don't know... I couldn't ride this one - But that one is so great to ride!

I tried to lean it and stuff but... it just didn't work for me... it wasn't evident to ride it

- These are very different bikes - And the seat position... the pegs are way too high

On yours (FZ6) I could sit with a straight back, although I could feel my forearms

but it was great for me to sit with a straight back, lower pegs, much better for everyday use

my opinion... and friendlier. Like the gears are longer, inline 4.

- But you rode it well! - If it was mine... I'd ride even better

- The only thing I felt the suspension is soft - Yeah, that's very soft

- If I closed the throttle mid-corner then it bounced - Yeah, it's very soft

Same when switching from right to left, moving my weight, then I felt it's soft...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét