Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

after the successful first ride, I installed a boost gauge to see if it makew any boost

I installed it in the speedometer which was already broken

unfortunatelly, footage from the start of the proccess was lost

so I got it out

lets make a copy of the shape of it

it should have been a little bigger

but it will do the job

not so cleaver what i just did using my hands

now lets make it bigger

Super! lets get some sticker

to be more beautiful

clean any residue

we dont really care how it will turn out

because the edges will be covered

get it? Now...

lets make a 10mm hole

that's the result

I messed up with the neutral light, it should more to the right

I made the hole wherever like a fool

nice

it's not so straight but it will do..

I will install it

Let's see how it goes

I am not crazy about it...

I installed it so let's go on by putting

the "T" joint here

to give pressure to the boost gauge

It's not so correct because

where we connect the gauge, gas comes into its tube

here we have

air/gas mixture flowing

little tubes here, little tubes there

and we are in

here is the result

so from here we get

the pressure readings

So lets go for a ride

I must not forget to tell you guys

when I went for the test ride, I forgot to take my helmet!

Always wear your helmet guys

I was so excited that I forgot it

I didnt whear my helmet

and although there were so many comments

only two guys said

whear your helmet whear your seatbelt

and they were so right

Always whear your seatbelts and your helmets

safety first

I was so excited to go for the 1st ride

that I forgot it

Lets go

warm up a bit

not floor it directly

Its a bit of cold weather

Guys it makes BOOST !!!

Not a lot

3 to 4 psi

3 to 4 psi guys!! LOOKS GOOD TO ME !

Looks SOOOOO GOOD TO ME with 3 - 4 psi

At night you really cant see anything

Lets see

It easilly did 3 to 4 psi

instantaneously it hit 5 psi

But most important IT WORKS!!!

Now, engine rebuild...

For more infomation >> Turbo Honda cub makes BOOST!! Το τούρμπο παπί σηκώνει πίεση! [Eng Subs] - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Honda DN 01 680cc New Model - Duration: 2:09.

2019 Honda DN 01 680cc New Model

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét