Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 30 2018

8in/20cm cake

Chill.

Chill again.

Heat up the spatula on the stove or in hot water and smooth well. Dry very well if you have used the water method.

Fondant

Flexible smoothers

Use corn starch if your fondant is too sticky.

Cake Crimper

Corn starch

Subscribe

Tweezers to shirr

Airbrush edible ink Silver

Silicone mould

Luster dust Gold

Water

Straight cutter (wall)

Sugar pearls

Embossing tools

Decorating straight cutter

Thank you for watching.

Subscribe

Share

Paper fireworks

Sparklers

Happy New Year

Thank you for being here.

For more infomation >> Mini Cakes Ano Novo | New Year (ENGLISH SUBSTITLES) - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Emote Friends #1 - Late at Hospital - Mini Episodes - Duration: 1:07.

Mind: Oh no, i'm really late... :L

-Oh, come on, you're late again. -_- -Sorry...

Y: So, how was the baby ma'am?

L: She's just fine.

Y: Is she still coughing yet?

L: A little bit.

Y: Good thing I bought some vitamins for her!

L: Thank you!

Y: You're welcome for that!

-Is the baby okay? -Yup!

For more infomation >> Emote Friends #1 - Late at Hospital - Mini Episodes - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

OREO chocolate ice cream for kids-kids learning SWIG MINI FOOD - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> OREO chocolate ice cream for kids-kids learning SWIG MINI FOOD - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

mini golfing and seagull stories with friends // Vlog #1 - Duration: 2:46.

hi guys oh hi guys! mini golfing right how was that?

no, no, we tried to mini golf, we didn't actually

I don't like this!!

Alright go, someone go

(Maisie cackles)

Oh thanks, thanks Darley!

uh, uh the partners and the businessmen and the scientists

The businessmen?!?!

(overlapping talking)

They're amateurs,

We went swimming in the river

because they're still comfortable yes yes not always

well you're the brother you didn't feel like such a oh I literally do constantly

I'm gonna steal like your pieces and me people hate on it it's really good yeah

yeah well it's usually kids but you know was invented in Canada what birds are

really scary well they've been alive since prehistoric times they are no

older wiser than new terrifying words so really I mean not really but like

recently like okay well there's my dreams interesting there was a seagull

that was like sitting on a roof and I was like sitting on a deck and it was

like 10 feet away from me and I was so scared I was just trying to read my boat

drink my tea seagulls and I am scared of seagulls

things been used she's like I ain't I can't repeat all I'm gonna put a piece

of bread on my stomach put a towel that's real I can like go run away

because you'll see my water out because they're not to go to people anymore and

so like they'll be scared my water ball cuz they legit are and they're like no

and it turns out the whole plan was for them to just like jump on me don't happy

I thought it was the water no no I think we heard there are these really really

beautiful they fish

who basically seduced people and they're really hydrated mom siren no sirens no

yell sirens are like part trivia no

For more infomation >> mini golfing and seagull stories with friends // Vlog #1 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 清水煮汤圆,是不安好心吗? - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 清水煮汤圆,是不安好心吗? - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Süßer Insta-Clip: Chris Browns Tochter ist sein Mini-Me! - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Süßer Insta-Clip: Chris Browns Tochter ist sein Mini-Me! - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

👩‍🍳Mom Vs 🤦🏻‍♀️Wife | Chinna Veedu| 👊🏻 Mini Series #Epi6 | Sillaakki Dumma💅🏼 - Duration: 8:36.

I'm going to get stuck in the traffic today, because of you two

I got ready, already! She took time for her makeup!

Hey... Have you got injured?

Have you got injured in any important place?

Aunty..

Just confirming it with him!

Get up...

I can't, mom...

Oh! God! He couldn't even get up

Can't he attend the interview?

Yes!

How will he go to the job?

How will he search the job?

Mom! Vaishu told in the last episode...

Me???

You mouthed dialogues!!!

Don't feel much... I didn't marry you just to enjoy the life..

But, also to share your burdens...

You worked hard and made me and your mom happy...

Now, let me earn and you be happy with your mom!

Go to work!!!

You have to go!

okay!

Come...

Give me your hand...

Come on...

It's great to sit and home and enjoy KTV programs!

You stay here and watch all the programs!

I have got a lot to do in the kitchen...

Have you got ready to the office?

Yes

Take care... If you got any problem, call me...

Why are you standing here? Do some work!

Hello, sir! I'm Vaishu speaking...

I'm not doing well! May I work from home, sir

Thank you, sir!

Hello!

Yeah, tell me...

How are you?

I'm fine

Why did you call?

Nothing bro! Just called! Let me have a conference call!

Okay!

Hello!

Yes, tell me, baby...

How are you brother?

I'm fine

Bro... just a minute... Let me connect the conference call...

Okay dear!

Hello...

Hello!

Then, how are you all?

We all are fine! What is your problem?

Nothing! We were just talking Saran told about his past

That's why I called you...

Past? Nothing like that...

He is lying! He has a lot of Pasts!

He is very fast! Don't you know?

What are you saying bro? He told about his school story

School, college and everywhere he goes!

He has a lot of interesting pasts! He hadn't left the teacher too

No Vaishu, he is lying...

You shut up..

Nothing fishy, isn't it?

That's okay... Did he have any close girlfriends in school?

He sticks like a gum behind the girls...

Like the poster and gum...

Not like that ... He has just one friend named Harini

Did his mom know her?

Mom knows her well. She is very close with Harini

She learnt vocal music from mom

Mom didn't told me about this...

I will ask about it to mom...

Okay Vaishu

Okay...

He is a baddie... his mom knows only Harini

What are you telling, brother?

I know him more than his mom

Before speaking with you, I was slightly confused

But, now, I am totally upset!

Nothing like that... he is lying...

Thanks! Let me cut the call

What, Aunty. watching the serial, as usual?

Yes

Aunty, shall I ask you a question?

Ask...

Saran has changed a lot, now, isn't it?

Yes...After shaving his beard, even I can't recognize him

I'm not telling that, Aunty

Saran knows a girl called Harini. Who is she?

Harini is my student! Saran & Harini are childhood friends

Oh! okay

Will you mistake me?

You ask...

I am the first love for Saran, isn't it?

No, Vaishu...

Then?

How will you become his first love?

I gave birth to him, cared for him and made him a good man

So, I am his first love!

You are the second love!

Am I the second love?

Yes... I'm the first!

Then, it's okay

Is she insane? Asking unnecessary questions?

Come on! Let's jog!

Singing...

Who is that inside?

It's me doing mimicry...

Mimicry?

Hears male and female voice...

Hey

Who is that inside?

It's me... Do we take someone with us to bath?

Who is the lady?

It's me... Hear the voice now

speaking in lady voice..

Shut up

Dear Diana... Shall I come at night? Send

What's the sound?

Gone...

These many messages?

Kept my photo at the back & has a small house in the front

Who is that small house?

She comes by 11?

Are you cheating me?

He is coming!

How the phone's position has changed?

Something wrong!

Who is that small house? I have to find it!

He has kept my image as the lock screen

But, you have a small house...

Have you taken my fingerprint out from the phone?

Had he heard my voice?

You, idiot. why are you holding it?

Is this her name?

Ouch..

Wait! Let me give you tightly, tomorrow

The lights are off...

Someone had called him at 11pm

Who is that?

What's happening?

Happy Birthday, Vaishu!

Thank You Thank You

Happy Birthday

Thank You Aunty

I was really afraid!

Cut it...

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Vaishu

Happy Birthday To You

Thank You... Thank You so much

God Bless You....

Thank You dad

Happy Birthday

Thank You Aunty... Thank You so much...

Thanks ... Thanks for making my birthday...

For more infomation >> 👩‍🍳Mom Vs 🤦🏻‍♀️Wife | Chinna Veedu| 👊🏻 Mini Series #Epi6 | Sillaakki Dumma💅🏼 - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Savais-tu que - LE SILENCE DE L'UNIVERS - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Savais-tu que - LE SILENCE DE L'UNIVERS - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Синий - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Синий - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Красный - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Красный - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper 116PK / Airco / Leder / Stoelverwarming / 16" Velgen / 6 mnd Bovag garantie - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper 116PK / Airco / Leder / Stoelverwarming / 16" Velgen / 6 mnd Bovag garantie - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Планшет Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB Silver (MK9P2RU/A) - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Планшет Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB Silver (MK9P2RU/A) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Планшет Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi+Cellular 128GB Space Gray MK762 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Планшет Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi+Cellular 128GB Space Gray MK762 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Черный - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Велосипед Rastar Mini Cooper Черный - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cooper SPaceman 1.6 Cooper S - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> MINI Cooper SPaceman 1.6 Cooper S - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

MINI One Countryman 1.6 One Holland Street - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> MINI One Countryman 1.6 One Holland Street - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Mini Matchbox Truck for Kids at Home | DIY Trucks Toys - POPs - Duration: 3:30.

How to Make Mini Electric Matchbox Truck for Kids at Home

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét