Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Dec 31 2018

 Although it's far too early to suggest Liverpool have one hand on the Premier League trophy following Saturday's emphatic 5-1 victory over Arsenal, it's clear that Jurgen Klopp's side will take some stopping now

 The Reds now find themselves nine points clear at the top of the table - although that deficit may have been reduced to seven points by the time you read this, depending on the outcome of Manchester City's visit to Southampton on Sunday afternoon

 Tottenham were second in the Premier League prior to City's latest fixture but are no longer within touching distance of Liverpool after suffering a shock 3-1 defeat at home to Wolves

 Liverpool have scored 48 league goals this season - more than any other team, with the exception of City - but it's their strength in defence which has arguably been their biggest asset this term

 Klopp's side have conceded just eight goals this season. Eight goals in 20 matches

That's a remarkable record for which Klopp deserves tremendous credit.  The acquisitions of both Virgil van Dijk and Alisson Becker have been masterstrokes

 Arsenal deserve some credit for at least penetrating Liverpool's formidable defence, taking an early lead in the process through Ashley Maitland-Niles

 Five minutes later, however, it was 2-1 to Liverpool thanks to a quick-fire brace from Roberto Firmino

 Further goals from Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah then made it 4-1 before half-time, while Firmino completed his hat-trick midway through the second half, adding gloss to the scoreline in the process

 As you can probably imagine, Piers Morgan's Twitter timeline was an absolute delight to read over the course of the 90 minutes

 The famous Gunner had his standard meltdown, posting tweets such as "Oh FFS. Our defence is a bloody shambles

Get a grip, Arsenal" and "This. Is. Torture."  However, to his credit, Morgan posted a surprisingly mature tweet about Liverpool on Sunday morning, once the dust had finally settled

 "Now I've recovered from the shock of last night's fiasco, it's time to pay tribute to Jurgen Klopp's brilliant Liverpool side - so strong in every department & playing with such fire, fun, flair & ferocity," the Good Morning Britain host tweeted

 "A joy to watch, unless you're playing against them. They'll be Champions."  The word 'classy' isn't something you'd necessarily associate with Piers Morgan but this was a classy thing to tweet

 Here's how Liverpool fans have reacted in the replies…

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan's tweet about Liverpool the day after 5-1 win v Arsenal is bang on - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan predicts Meghan's parenting style - and it's bad news for Harry - Duration: 3:58.

 Piers Morgan has predicted that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby will be 'gender-fluid' in a bizarre forecasting of the year to come

 The Good Morning Britain host - who was friends with Meghan before she apparently 'ghosted' him - reckons that the royal baby will arrive on April Fool's Day and that it will be known by both a male and female name

 "The Duchess of Sussex has her baby on April 1, and in a sharp break from Royal tradition declares her new arrival is 'gender-fluid' and will be known as both Oprah and Oliver," he wrote in a column for the Daily Mail

 Taking a further dig at the Californian actress, he sniped that she'll want to go by the modern, gender-neutral title of 'co-parent' as opposed to 'mother'

Meghan Markle's sister Samantha placed on 'fixated persons watchlist' by police   And referencing his infamous papoose-gate - which saw him call Daniel Craig an 'emasculated Bond' for carrying his baby daughter across his body - he predicted that Harry will be set for the same future

 "Meghan orders Prince Harry to wear a papoose 24/7 to 'expunge the last toxins of masculinity' from his poor emasculated soul," he added

 It's not the first time he's got his knickers in a twist about the star

 Earlier this month he launched into a bitter rant about her apparent ambitious nature, accusing her of being a 'self-obsessed social climber' who 'discards' people once she's 'played' them

Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton 'heal rift' over 'Christmas Day Scrabble' at Queen's Sandringham estate  "Anyone or anything that may not give her what she wants or gets in the way of her social climbing self-advancement gets discarded," he told the same paper

 "Meghan Markle is a self-obsessed professional actress who has landed the role of her life and is determined to milk it for all she's worth," he continued

 Citing Princess Diana and Sarah, Duchess of York, who famously clashed with the Palace over their unconventional behaviour, he predicted that it's a supposed battle she's unlikely to win

 "But she's now finding out the hard way that if you try to 'play' the Royals and the Royal Household like she played people like me, you'll come up against a system you can never beat

For the first time in her life, Meghan Markle has discovered she can't always get what she wants," he added

Meghan Markle pregnant

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan predicts Meghan's parenting style - and it's bad news for Harry - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Connect ! Re:Dive - Christina Morgan character story Episode 3 english translated - Duration: 9:15.

Geas

Having survived the various hurdles,

you manage to complete your original delivery task

S'cuse the intrusion!

The vice-commander of NIGHTMARE

Christina Morgan would like your attention.

News has it that a certain someone

dwells in this Salendia Nursery.

I would like to meet him.

May someone provide assistance?

Mn? No one's here?

How careless.

What if a thief were to sneak his way in?

Oi!

Is anyone here?!

Will torching this house help smoke you out?

Mm?

Mm? Oh!

There you are.

A pleasure to see you again.

Ahaha,

Ahaha, by the look on your face

you've just woken up.

It's past dawn, you know?

You should live in normal hours.

Otherwise regretting it later won't do you good.

But with that said

I need to have a word with you,

if I may.

Ah,

Ah, you can loosen up a little.

I come with good intentions.

This nursery is managed by Salen, correct?

I know better than to stir that beast

I intent to enter and exit peacefully,

so,

so, do let me in.

You've been acquitted of all crimes already

I haven't told anyone from the castle about yesterday,

and I told my lackeys to forget about you too.

A clean record,

A clean record, as if you were never there.

As promised.

Hmh-hm

So this makes me a guest of this house.

Be a dear and fetch me a cup of tea.

Yes, many thanks.

A nameless tea brand...

Salen hasn't changed at all.

Shunning the luxuries away,

living the life of a peasant.

Hm?

Oh,

I know of her from my 'line of work'.

But anyway,

she's not what we're here to discuss about.

I'm here for...

you and I, actually.

Take a seat,

be at ease.

I promise this'll be over by the bottom of my teacup.

Yes,

Yes, ok.

Yes, ok. Let's start

Where to begin...

Well...

This is actually very hard for me to say...

but...

Hey,

will you marry me?

Are you there?

Are you there? Well, it's only natural.

We'd only just met so marriage may be a step too fast.

Wait,

Wait, you said you had lost your memories, right?

Do you understand "marriage?"

Becoming lovers,

Becoming lovers, living as family

making a promise to live one's life forever with the other.

By the way,

I don't intend to drag you to your decision selfishly.

It would be quite problematic in the long run,

It would be quite problematic in the long run, so I'll also explain:

In the land I live in,

In the land I live in, one can only ever choose one lover.

Marriage...

can be considered the most major decision

can be considered the most major decision in one's life.

And I have come

to make that offer to you.

You seem compelled.

Well, that makes the both of us.

I'm not so promiscuous

I'm not so promiscuous as to let any man into my life

However, I have to.

My family is bound by our "geas", an oath

that we each much obey every year.

Breaking this geas is considered a huge offense,

with perpetrators chased, captured and severely punished.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

I'm with you there.

But it's an old tradition

that's hard to break.

That's why even my commander

That's why even my commander chooses to live her life in an armor.

That aside,

When I was a young and beautiful girl

I made a silly geas

I would marry the man who would touch my breasts.

You see, I'm from a fairly profound family lineage.

Once one reaches the age of maturity,

Once one reaches the age of maturity, chatter of arranging marriage soon follows.

A typical political strategy

for an aristocratic family.

At that time, I was still young

At that time, I was still young and simply wanted to live my youth

But those desperate crooks kept coming

almost begging for me.

So I pledged the geis I told you about to them

and stuck it up at them

"If you want me,

"If you want me, all you need to do is fondle my breasts"

I was the strongest woman in the land

so I just kicked away all those who came at me.

Seeing all the desperate "gentlemen" pouncing

at a single woman's breasts was quite a sight.

It put me to tears.

Once everyone knew how strong I was,

they stopped trying.

It got to the point I had forgotten about my geis

But,

But, that all changed yesterday

when I arrived back in my room and remembered.

You may be a magnet for miracles,

but you definitely touched my breast.

Even if it was I who comforted your fall with them,

What happened, happened.

In line with my geas pledge

I must take you to be my lover.

Got it?

Or do you have something to say?

A. But are you OK with this? B. If that was your geis it can't be helped.

A. But are you OK with this?

Well, in fact, no.

I told you, right?

I'm compelled to.

Above all,

Above all, my geas is something that MUST be adhered to.

In such an uncertain world,

if even my geas cannot be certain

I'll lose the only thing I can trust in

and that's....

unlike me to say this but...

scary.

My family prides itself on our geas

My family prides itself on our geas and protecting our oath.

If I were to break that it would ruin us,

and I want anything but that.

I've caused enough problems already as a child

Anyhow,

I'll have you know I will DEFINITELY devote to my geas.

Even if you don't like it

we will be wedded couple.

However,

though I do kind of like it forceful

I'd also like to hear your thoughts.

If there's something you don't like about me, do tell.

I'll do what I can to change.

But if you tell me you're concerned about our age gap,

there's not much I can do there.

By the end if this year, I'll be 27.

You'll probably be somewhere in the high teens?

You'd probably not consider someone like me normally.

But, well...

I'm sure you'd understand

even I can't change my age.

Not even magic can change that.

I won't be able to change the time bound in me.

And also...

It might not help much but,

it's not unusual to see a couple from a rich family

you could mistake for father and daughter.

For one's lineage, for prosperity

if their ages are close they're instantly married in.

I hated it,

I hated it, and once my adolescence hit

I created the geas I thought would never come true.

Well then,

I know this is too sudden for you

and you would prefer some time to think it over

I won't wait for too long,

but for today I'll leave it here and head back.

Come tomorrow...

You can bet I'll be making preparations

You can bet I'll be making preparations to arrange for our marriage to happen.

Consider it done.

I will NOT go back on my oath.

I'll be coming to marry you

best you be prepared too.

Haha...

Good grief,

I couldn't have made it any less romantic the way I did...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét