Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 8 2019

Hello, I'm the owner of Volvo Luxury sedan S90. This time, the rear seat sunshade.

I'll review about sunscreens. There's no sunshade in the front seat. On both the windows of the back seat and the glass of the back, There is sunshade, sunshade.

I'll take a look. Put it up.

It's not automatic. The one in the window is manual. It's automatic in the back window in the back seat.

on top of

You can see the shackles. You can put it up like this. And

And when you put it down, it goes down by itself. The sunshade in the window looks like this.

Back window covering the sun It's adjustable in the sensor. Rear sunshade on the sensor

Press the button to raise the sunshade on the rear window. I'll press it.

That's how you can get the windows on both sides of the back I reviewed the sunshade sunshade in the back window.

There's one disadvantage. This is how he raises the camera.

It's not as easy as I thought. It's okay to report it, but I think it's more uncomfortable than I thought.

Yes, I can cover it like this. Except it's a little uncomfortable to use.

It's a good use. When the sun shines on our story, there's nothing better than this.

I hope this information is helpful.

So here's the end of the Shade. Subscription and good are always helpful.

For more infomation >> [Eng/Kor Sub] Volvo S90 Owner's Review "sunshade" / 햇빛가리개 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V60 - test i recenzja - Jest Pięknie za kierownicą [ENG SUBS] - Duration: 7:21.

Some time ago I fell in love with Volvo V90 Cross Country. Sadly, I'm too short.

Today a car more suited to my height – Volvo V60. Let's see it!

The boot is whopping 529 litres. Unless you take the spare tyre option as that makes the boot smaller, below 500 litres.

I know many people want to have spare tyre with them at all times, but tell me, how many times did you actually change it? Me, never.

There's a bunch of clever solutions here – shopping bag hooks, folding floor with elastic band here and here, perfect for securing a bottle of wine.

Sadly, judging by the shape of that one, someone used it to secure not a bottle, but a case of wine.

Since an actual ignition key is no longer needed, car manufacturers are presenting different ideas on how to start the car.

Sometimes it's a knob where the ignition used to be, sometimes just a button. Volvo has a knob on the middle console.

Sure, I never actually pressed the start/stop button by mistake, but a knob here is a good idea.

The whole middle console is well planned. I sometimes use the cup holders for my phone, not only my water bottle. There're 2 USB sockets and 12 socket.

Sadly, no USB socket option in the back – and this is a family car, so kids will surely need sth to charge their phones and tablets.

Middle console can be covered, like so. It looks nice, but I always have some things with me I need to put here. And you?

[long joke in Polish]

I got asked on YouTube how this thing drives. Um, it does drive, yeah, but that's it. D4 is a 190 HP diesel engine, so I don't expect it to be sporty,

but it's rather quiet when commuting in the city and very fuel efficient on the highway. Out of the city, it uses 5 litres per 100 kms, mixed cycle – more like 8.

I also got asked on Instagram if this car is more comfortable than XC60. I can't say, really.

Some people prefer station wagons because they're short or they have a dog that travels in the back. Some people will like the higher point of view of a crossover better.

All I can say is for a person who's short like me (160 cms) this one is definitely better than V90, which is one of the most beautiful cars ever, but I have to really swing from one side to another to actually see what's on the crossing.

I love Volvo as their safety systems are really great. The car won't try to steer instead of me, there's no blinking and no noise when I leave my lane.

On the HUD I see my speed, current speed limit and information about a car in the front, if there is any.

This is the amount of data I can read instantly. There's also ACC with PilotAssist – I told you more about it in my XC40 review.

In short, you set the speed, distance from a car in front and you go. So helpful during longer trips.

The infotainment system itself is one of the best in the market right now. More on it in separate video, link in the description below.

If you don't like the Volvo GPS, you can use Android Auto or Apple Car Play, and numerous functions are available if you swipe left or right.

I used the camera most often. I hate it when I park the car and I see it's not parked evenly between the lines. 360 degrees camera is a great help.

I told my friend V60 is a typical mom car – roomy, sensible station wagon, and it has the diesel engine, too. Someone on Instagram told me she thought by 30th bday she'd be a lady in a Volvo. Yeah, there's sth about it.

I think station wagons are more practical than crossovers, but crossovers are more fun to drive, in my opinion. And what do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Share my videos with friends, visit my Community tab and watch my Instagram Stories. New car review next Thursday, same time. Thanks and see you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét