Hi guys, I'm André
and today I bring you the Echo Dot from Amazon
mostly known by everyone as Alexa
this is the great product for smart homes
if we need an assistant, no doubt that Alexa will help us
- Alexa ?? Oh, you must be kidding.
everybody knows the best assistant is Google Home
Oh man, move you don't understand anything of this
Well, good folks.
I am André and I bring you here today. the Google Home Mini
this is the great assistant for smart homes
- NO IT'S NOT!
"Don't look me like that ..."
Everyone knows that this is linked to the Google House
and with that we can do all the management
But this was the first, this is the pioneer - And?
Everyone knows this is linked to a google system.
a smarter system
and more advanced system ...
- But what are you guys doing there?!?
Go out of Setup
Sorry guys
but my inner voices sometimes creates a big mess
Come on, let's go
today's episode is about smart homes
Let's start the first episode of Smart House
and nothing like starting it with the base
What is the best assistant in the market?
In today's episode I bring you a comparison between Alexa (from Amazon) and Google Home
in this case see which one has the advantage and when we choose
which Assistant will link to all smart house items
see which is the best
but let's find out more
coming next
Hi guys! I'm André
and today I bring you the ones I consider
the 2 best Assistants in the market
On the one hand, we have here our Google Home
on the other side, Alexa
From now on, every time I refer to them
every time a nun is going to be
will be: "this friend"
"and this one"
every time I say the command "Alexa"
As you can see, it activates
And Google, activate with:
"Hey Google"
You do not see but she turned on the lights.
now let's see then how they behave both in terms of speed
"Hey Google" "Switch the logo to green"
As you saw, the logo there. behind turned green
"Alexa! "Change the logo to purple"
Alexa is slightly faster to change. I went back to say the name she re-activated
During this video, what I will do is: when you hear me giving a command
I'm going to remove the sound.
so that who has these systems at home
and you are listening at high volume
do not activate the controls on your system
When we ask to turn off the light
she turn off on the division in which she knows she is
that is, it turned off the setup lights
Did not turn these off, what are you watching?
because these are softboxes and are plugged in
If you give it the indication "Turn off the light"
it shuts off the ones in the room
If I give you the indication "Turn off all the lights"
What she does is turn off all from home
One of the things, and one of the great differences between the two is:
When this friend here does an action, she repeats and says what the action did
this one only responds "ok"
there is feedback on what I in this case requested
Let's now test what their relationship is as Assistant
What it does is seek recognition voice that has
From there, she used a name for which I asked her to treat me
I have to increase my self-esteem somehow, and since you do not give the likes down the box
and do not leave comments
I have to tell my friend to tell me several times a day
If someone else asks the question
she will give information about the person asking the question
each one has his own account and according to his voice, thus comes to the recognition of the question
Already a Alexa is needed a configuration higher and in this case
you saw it came to its own account and said which account was being used
for the information of what is being collected
On the one hand, this friend knows everything about us
Do you know where we are?
knowing that we do
Do you know where we are going?
because it is linked to our account Google
this one has no idea of the information
you do not have to
because we do not load it daily on Amazon servers
knows we buy
who shops by Amazon
but do not know much more, not be the information we give you from the
this one knows for the things we're all interacting with
who has (in this case) a Google account
another thing that is: in terms of location
She does not know where I am for a reason.
the majority of applications in Portugal It does not work for this girl.
do not work for her in Portugal that is, for example
I have a Logitech Harmony Device
which is a command that works with the smartphone by voice
and I can change the channels of the television by voice
I can not with her
configure for not being in portugal or so I've had the bill
type as if they were out of location or as UK and then retired
for her to access this service
already here
initially did not work in portugal but has had updates
and is already one of the things that works here on google home
is in this case the harmony of logitech
And what are you going to do now?
send directly to the device a link to the app
So we'll set the calendar later.
here is a fully configured calendar automatically
here, a calendar that still requires configuration
now, as we can see, both are assistants
both respond to various types of commands
both have multiple programmed responses various kinds of things scheduled
I can show you, for example, the jokes
This girl works great while assistant
in the personal relationship with people
or while I ask you for a joke,
she managed not only to use a joke of a famous person
and ask if we want it to be (or not) to continue to tell the jokes going forward
or you can go back to it
Let's see how our Google behaves.
How could you see This gave me exactly what I wanted.
gave me up to a pretty good
This works best relationship with us, that is
it allows us to choose whether we want it, or whether we prefer a second or third one to do so
Let's test here something else that is
get them talking to each other
as you could see, they are already so programmed at a certain level
and already have detected that the other is the great rival They already have some answers.
the others Let's try the other way around.
now what they can do, in addition to controlling the house
in addition to giving us what is in our calendars, they are able to have those specific tasks
Let's give an example.
how could you see any one of them responds perfectly to the calculations
What's the big advantage of this? This matters
think about your children in the future your children will have an assistant of these
resting on the table and that story of being accountable, they will not do it
What are they going to say?
They will say: ... make me the bill and tell me the result
square root of 4 2 squared
As you can see I was excusing from doing the bill.
He does the bill for me.
I'll just write the results
on the one hand it can be said that the children will become more dumb
They will not know how to do it.
it's a way of seeing
in this case you have simpler access to information I will not go there.
You can see, I gave her the indication in a minute.
who says one says what you want 20 minutes is what you want
that is, I'm working and I need her to let me know in time X
timers, timers and etc. both do, both are great
is not there how it takes advantage over the other
information Let's find out which one is smarter.
and the information they give us
We can now test anything else in the local panorama.
Is it?
maybe you already know more than us
maybe she hears the fake news and pick up anything
how could you see
This friend has a much larger database she can search on google and it's them
and can get the most concrete answer
I gave the case of a Portuguese soccer player
and she's going to get me exactly who he is here is a search for the term more
important with words and she will try to look for something
so here in this case failed
now one of the uses of the our assistant is the part of music
they have built-in speakers these are the mini versions of each one
the mini and the dot
are the small versions of each in this case we will not see great sound
will be normal and they are just prepared to
be pure assistants
this is the great conclusion that can be
take this video
And ready This is the great conclusion
none of them is better than the other
are just different
and in my opinion this is the best, This is the one I use at home.
I still have not got rid of Alexa because it makes sense for me to keep the technology
to go figure out how it works
and there was even a time when she was better
At this moment Google Home is evolving at a very fast speed
Just for you to see the example I gave the remote control
that did not work
and not long ago they made an update and it worked very well
In addition I have several things connected here at home
from outlets, temperature management, lights everything you can imagine
and that's what I'll bring in other videos That's What I'll Do Unboxings & Reviews
in the next videos about smart house
if you have any questions about any use
both from Alexa itself and from Google, leaving
leave in the comment box that I can not only make a second video explaining all the
doubts you had as I can even do mini videos eg for for on Instagram
I'll leave my Instagram down follow, and I'll make mini videos
with things you can ask me for each
I think it's going to be a funny thing
on the other hand, if they liked, do not forget
leave yours like, subscribe the channel, who has not yet subscribed
that this is just the first episode about smart home
I will bring much more
one of the next videos I will also bring the types of Google Home
that exist for anyone who is interested in Google Home and can also explain
what Alexa types are there
in terms of columns, screens
For me, that's all. I hope you enjoyed
To the next!!!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét