No but you're the one that's practically a genius.
Only practically.
Apparently, only the good, die young.
Well congratulations.
You can expect to live forever.
Well i'm certainly gonna give it a whirl.
You robbed me George.
Wotcher.
Are you afraid of me?
Yes.
Why?
Put it down.
Make me.
One.
Liar.
Two.
Liar.
A concerned citizen has absolutely insisted that i let you know about a fire.
Cheerio.
Brownie's honour.
Super.
So i've got bullets but no gun.
Option 2. We kill him and run.
So?
Boom. Boom.
Meep. Meep.
Oh oops.
I couldn't resist.
He thinks we're up a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Kiss me.
Kill me.
You're entitled to send me back.
Besides i'd only escape.
Like a princess from her tower.
Cup of tea and a chocolate digestive please.
Some little girls grow up wanting ponies.
I always wanted to be a widow.
Why did you do it?
Bored.
Because i wanted to.
If you ever... betray him like this again.
I'll kill you.
And eat you.
I'm coming for you.
Not if i come for you first.
I'm sorry.
You're really not.
Are you threatening me?
Because honestly...
I wouldn't.
Enough.
What have you done?
Guess.
What if somebody actually stood up to you?
Well then, i'd have to leave.
And then one night...
i'd have to come back.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét