Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

My name is Brad Klynsmith, I'm a musician by trade. I'm a budding entrepreneur as well – I've got my fingers in a couple of pies.

That's me at this point in my life. Who knows what happens tomorrow.

I've still gotta make sure that I cultivate like constant changes in my life. I'm away every weekend in a different part in South Africa – meeting new people, like experiencing new places and new sounds.

So, I've got that kind of thing built in. I think the Everyday Adventures you've just got to be open to it.

It's my own time. I get to that point where no one is talking to me, I'm not talking to anyone. It's just me and whatever is around me.

And I think that's one of the reasons I love motorcycles.

The thing that inspires me the most is I love to study people, I love to see how they respond to different things.

Within a week or two, you find someone that loves the same thing because they find a connecting point.

The G 310 GS is – quite an intuitive bike – it feels like … everything feels, in the right place.

And it responds really really well.

And it's really, it's a great experience.

I'll be riding my bike and then I stop at a robot. I quickly grab my phone and do a voice note, and then I quickly stick it in my pocket and take off.

And I love that journey. I love … that is part of my life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét