Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

Hello everyone!

Today I'm here with a mini haul video again.

Without further ado, let's get started!

I actually was going to add the first item am going to show to my first haul video but I forgot.

That's why I'm now adding that to this one.

This is actually not a shower gel, you know

when you add water to you tub and when you add this there will be bubbles

it's actually made for that, for bubble baths.

I actually wanted the marshmallow one but

there wasn't any of it at the Watsons that I went.

But because that I also wanted something strawberry I bought this one.

Like I said it's something that I should be using for bubble baths but

since its foaming feature it's very good

I use it as a shower gel and it smells so good.

There are another aromas that I bought

almost same time with another stuff that am going to show.

There was sale.

They are normally were 15 or 16 Turkish Liras I guess.

They were down to 10 Turkish Liras because of the sale.

I was saying if there is marshmallow one, I'll buy it.

But later, I bought a few more.

They are... like I said the marshmallow one

and then there is minty choc chip

and lastly this lemon one.

I said why don't I buy them all since I used them a lot and there is a sale.

Now it's time for things that I got for my bullet journal.

Actually I entered Tschibo to buy bands with patterns

but later when I saw them I couldn't help m-

I always drop something.

I couldn't help myself when I saw them.

Actually they are something like glue

but when they dry they stay glittery.

And their colors are so beautiful

even though I can't hold them.

I will, IDK, probably use them when I'm writing titles.

I think they turned out as a beautiful choice.

The thing I'm going to show now may sound weird.

Because, yeah, it's a dish sponge.

But its color is super beautiful

and why did I buy it, as you can tell from the voice,

It's like that, I have jewellery box but-

well, wish you didn't fall.

I have got a jewellery box but

I bought it because to make it also tidy on the inside

and because its color is so beautiful.

It's like that, I bought it.

The brand is, uhm, Parex.

It was something like magic sponge.

I think it was 3 Turkish Liras, which I also think it's cheap.

I mean like I said its color is so nice and

it's a good choice to me because it makes my jewellery in line inside of the box too.

The other thing am goin' to show is this book called 'Journey of the Universe'.

I wanted to give it a chance since I love things about space and Earth.

And there was sale, it was 7 TLs, got it from Makro (local market).

While I was riding a bike, I mean the sport bicycles at home,

I started a lil bit while I was riding it but

I couldn't continue that much because that I couldn't do them both at the same time.

I can't say much but

I think since it's a lil bit guessable from its beginning

it's not going bad, I mean...

If you are interested in things like that, I just wanted to show it

and if you are lookin' for a new book, I think you can check this one out.

Yes now it's time for fashion stuff.

I got this dress which I'm wearing now from H&M.

It's been a couple days since I bought it.

There are ruffles on arms and on this part

and with floral pattern and it's long.

I was looking for it for a while, finally found it at H&M which is at MarkAntalya (shopping center).

That's it I think it's beautiful.

If you are looking for something floral

like I said it on my 'FW17 Trends' video

florals are here in winter also in 2018 spring.

They are not going anywhere.

Like I said it's beautiful, the pattern is not an ugly floral.

It's colorful, to me, it can have a place in your wardrobe.

I just realized that all fashion items am goin' to show you is from H&M.

That's why I'm not saying "It's from H&M" from now on.

Let's move on with socks.

I couldn't help myself when I saw this pattern

and like it was on the last haul video, I bought a pack of socks.

These ones, that ones,

these pink and white ones and

these two, all of these were a set of 5.

The set was 25 TLs.

Their patterns are so beautiful and also colors are cute too.

That's why I didn't want to leave them.

And it's good choice for me since I prefer shorter socks rather than other ones.

To be honest, I really took advantage of the sales at H&M at Ozdilek.

Now it's time for pieces with sale.

I bought a long sleeved top.

It's something like that, dark gray and grainy.

It should be 25 or 30 TLs.

Like I said I got it from sale.

Its texture is good for Antalya.

And I think it's a useful piece since it's simple, minimal and beautiful.

You can check it out if you are looking for something like that.

Plus, there is this one too.

It's light gray, grainy, similar to that one but it's softer.

This one is also 25 or 30 TLs.

They really look like each other.

But like I said since they are minimal, simple and beautiful

they are pieces that can go well with everything

and they are ideal.

Finally, I've been keep grunting saying "Plaids, plaids..." for a while

and finally H&M helped me.

It turned out pretty profitable

because it was down half the price, from 170 TLs to 85 TLs.

Actually I wanted a little bit shorther one...

It has wool in it too, with a high percent.

I mean I wish they made its lining/undercoat inside of it too but

I think it's so beautiful and it's kinda houndstooth at the same time.

I mean I finally had a timeless piece and it was also a lil bit economic at the same time.

It's been available at H&M for a very long time.

I hope you can find it on sale if you liked it.

Yes, that's all I have for this video

hope you liked it, if you liked it you can give it a thumbs up.

If you are not a subscriber and if you want to, you can be.

Thank you so much for watching.

See you in the next video, take care of yourself, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Mini Alışveriş | Mini Haul 🛍 | H&M, Watsons, Tschibo - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Presentation #3 Mini album Memories - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Presentation #3 Mini album Memories - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Victory is Mine! Mini-Series Finale [Valnir Rok] [4] - Duration: 20:22.

There's a bear over there. Why is there a bear in the town? I don't like this town.

This is a bad town. Okay... My objective has a bunch of bears.

What's up Monkey Tribe! Thank you for joining me in another episode of Valnir

Rok. We're starting off at our tent this episode that we made in the last

episode and we have not died yet. We still have all of our stuff. We got.

We're trying to make or figure out how to make a shield and we're also trying to

make our way over to our quest which is sacrificing the amulet at the rune stone.

But we came across this amazing base here in the last episode and let's just

go about exploring this little place first before we head in our quest

direction. There's tons of stuff. Whoa whoa whoa! Why are you piggybacking?

That was kind of weird, okay, we'll take your meats. Thank you for your meats. Are

you a witch? You have a broom and you're flying. Oh look at this chest. Cider, good

apple cider. Take all. More loot in the corner. Nothing.

Okay. Loot there. 8 armor hat. What do we have? An 8 armor hat, but this is a

different color. Oh yeah! We got a different colored hat. Amazing. So that's what the

dyes are for. You can make dyes I think by dragging some this stuff over. Oh, a

health potion. I would like a health potion. It's interesting this crafting

thing where you have to discover what it is exactly you need to make this stuff.

You know what I mean? It doesn't just tell you what you need. Chickens! Oh this

is the best thing that we've found. Suck it chicken, you can't escape!

I hope I get feathers from you. An egg? Okay, an egg. But no feathers. I'll take it.

Oh! Who are you? Are you a guy?

Are you a real guy or an NPC guy? Are you're just pretending to be an NPC guy?

I can't even tell. Are you another chicken in here? Hello? No chicken in

there. Alright, rock and roll. There's another house up here. Oh, there's lots

of chickens all over the place. Cool. It's amazing we're still figuring out

what animals and stuff they all have in the game. Hello. This looks like an

amazing base there's probably some good loot in here. It's either really good

loot or the opposite and there's nothing actually up in here. Look at all this.

Food! Cooked mushrooms. Okay, and more meat.

We got to figure out how to cook meat. Let's do that real quick. We need to get

some food going on. We need a campfire. Which is made out of this? Right? No.

Or just boards?

I swore we had a campfire show up before. Sticks, stones, there it is. It's out of stones.

Can we place that in this area? No we have to get out of the town. There we go.

I'm clicking, okay, light. We'll drag some sticks in there. Ignite and we can drop these?

Whoa, food is cooking. 40 seconds per thing? Okay that's gonna take a little

while. I'll gather up some more sticks I guess just in case we need to fuel it.

This gives us sticks and wood right? Yeah.

I wonder if we can cook our egg. Can we put an egg in here?

I would like some scrambled eggs. Yes! We have an egg in there. I don't know if

it's gonna cook for us but it says better cook it though, so it should work.

Wonder what we get if we kill these boars. Probably like tusks and stuff.

Speaking of which can we make anything out of these? Whoa, a drink horn. Yes!

That's probably better than our tube, than our drinking tube. Can be used to

drink. Especially met, what does that even mean? What can we make out of this animal

skin? Primitive bed. And leather? No. And this? What would this other resource be?

Thatch? No. Boards? Yes, okay we can make a primitive bed.

We'll place that next to our campfire and see if that makes us like a little

respawn point. We got the bed! Place. Yes. Interact. Can be used as a spawn

point. Perfect. No I don't want to destroy you. Results. Fried meat a Viking

appetizer. Okay so we got five meats so far that's going good.

What do we get if we mine this rock? Stone. Iron ore. Okay I wonder if we

need to smelt stuff in order to make our shield but then we'd need a furnace.

Where am I going? I just like teleported. Whatever. What do we need to make the

furnace again? Probably a lot a lot of stuff. Drag iron ore over here? Nope, okay.

Clay. We need 15 clay, 20... I'm guessing threads. No. Thatch. No. Stone. Yeah okay fifty

stone needed. How are we gonna even carry all this? We need to make another, we need

to make a backpack. That's the thing. This looks like a backpack. If we can make a

backpack. Backpack backpack. And a chest. Oh! We can store stuff in our chest! So

we don't have to carry all the things. I'm retarded.

Okay where's a foundation. Wooden foundation, I need twenty boards. So we

can store our boards in this chest. I'm not building in a city I want to build

right here. Craft. Okay we can store our ore and our boards and all of our heavy

stuff in there. Rocks.

Mmm what else is taking... oh yeah rocks was the heaviest thing we were

carrying. And we're back and it's like, I don't know, the evening of the same day

of where I left you before and we've been going around the area collecting a

whole bunch of clay a whole bunch of stone a whole bunch of wood and stacking

it in this box. Oh and the iron ore and I think we have about everything we need

to make the furnace now. So let's see what we can do. Also did my egg get

cooked? Oh. Why aren't you cooking egg?

Maybe it's gotta cook for awhile? I don't know. We got our fried meats and our fire for

later when we head out to sacrifice the amulet. Let's see, what do we need? We're

gonna need clay. Close that, bring clay over here.

We need, oh we only need 15 clay. Okay 15 clay. Can we only bring over a certain

amount? Okay that brought over half. Bring over all those, okay we can

super encumber ourself to make this thing. Can we make this? And rocks, and boards.

Yay! Okay furnace done. Now we can put all this stuff back so that we can move

again and we can place this. Use. Oh yeah baby! Don't need a foundation to put

it on. Interact. Okay we'll get some of our sticks from in here. Give me that, give

me that, uh give me my food and we'll move the sticks over to here and we will

ignite. And okay let's grab our ore. 31 ore.

Hopefully we can make some cool weapons with this and is it cooking? In order to

smelt resources such as iron you need to drag and drop items in the inventory.

It's doing it! Yes. Iron. We'll take that. Drop iron in here.

What can we make with it? Yes, I knew it. Simple hatchet and that's what we needed

to make our shield too. Yes! Okay, we need seven. Oh this is gonna be amazing.

We're gonna be all decked out with a new hatchet and a new shield and then we'll

head out. Yes, common round shield. Okay what else

can we make? Is that gonna take all seven of our iron? Sure did. But how do we

look? Oh Oh baby! How do I take it out? How do I shield? How do I shield? Just a good

strong shield. Okay it automatically gets it out and we

right-click to shield. Stay away goat. My shield.

Yay it works, sort of, against a goat. Okay let's grab some more. Did we get it? No we

didn't get it. Give me. Gimme.

We can make our hatchet now. Guessing sticks? And strips? Oh and we can

make this seax, a single edged sword, like that and after that's done we'll

craft our hatchet and we can replace this stupid sharpened stick we've been

using to try and kill stuff. Oh what else do we need?

Oh we need more iron, interesting. Okay. How do we look now? Oh we look legit!

We got a shield and a sword. How good can we kill you now goat? Oh baby!

Amazing! Loot him. Okay this just made our life so much easier. We got our food

we got water we got a new sword and shield. Okay let's go ahead and head out.

Let's go sacrifice our amulet. I'm gonna go ahead and head into a this way

direction and I'll bring you guys back if anything exciting happens.

Oh! There's a bear! We're under attack! Okay guys we're doing it, we're under attack by

a bear. We're doing this. Okay. Suck it bear! [ninja noises] Block. Block. Agh!

Get some, suck it bear! Oh okay we forgot to block. We did it! We finally killed a bear!

It gave me nothing. Really? I just killed the bear! Oh my gosh. Finally we got revenge on all

bear kind! Yes! I am all that is monkey! I'm all that is Viking! Also I learned

how to dodge huh-huh when you're in this mode, the attack mode, you can press

spacebar and a directional key and you like dodge different directions, cool.

There's a bunch of clay up here in the mountains. Look how amazing this is,

this view is great. Oh there's another view up here that I didn't show you guys.

Check this out. Oh yeah! Look at all the world to explore that we have. Look

at all we have to explore. We're almost to our objective. Whoa! whoa whoa whoa!

Wolf, sneak attack! Okay. You want some wolf? We need to regen some health.

Oh, we're gonna die. Get out of here.

Run run run run run! How far do we have to run to get away

from the wolf? Did we lose him? I feel like he's gonna sneak up on us. How do

we regen health? Oh my health is going down, I'm bleeding!

I'm bleeding, we need a bandage. A bandage was a thing that we could make earlier.

Out of cloth possibly. We need some ropes and then we can make cloth out of that

and then we can make a bandage out of cloth. If it hurries up! We got one health!

Bandage! Bandage! Use! We did it! We used the bandage! Whoa. Use again, wait

three seconds... Yes. yes.

Oh that was stressful. Okay we're heading back to the objective. Wait. We're

heading in the right direction now. Our objective is probably in that town. We're

on it. Yeah it's in that town, okay, we don't have to go over the mountain it's this

way. Okay we're almost there you guys. Whoa look at this big house. This is

where we're gonna have to sacrifice the amulet I think. It's got some big spires

out front and we got here just in time for it to be night. At least I think this is

where we need to go. Hello? I'm here to sacrifice my amulet. Oh! There's a wolf!

Why?! Why game would you put a wolf right at the objective?! Suck it!

Blocked you. I'm bleeding, suck it wolf. Yes! Got him. Okay.

Now I need more bandages. Oh baby, this is a thing. The door is blocked.

Huh. Maybe this isn't the right area. There's

a bear over there! Why is there a bear in the town?! I don't like this town, bad town.

Okay. My objective has a bunch of bears. Oh...

Nope.

Maybe it's not in the city, maybe it's around the city. Going around the

back way. Is that a wolf? No! I hate you!

There's wolves everywhere. Oh we're going the long way around you guys, this is bull crap.

Sacrifice. Hello? Uh it's blocked off. I'd like to sacrifice my things.

Please? Okay I'm just gonna hang myself. Goodbye cruel world!

Okay you guys, I have no clue what's going on I don't know where to sacrifice

this thing but we made it over here and there's a bunch of things that want to

kill us. So this is where I'm gonna leave you for this episode. If you

enjoyed hit that like button with those opposable thumbs and subscribe to join

the tribe and I'll catch you guys in the next one. Peace out!

For more infomation >> Victory is Mine! Mini-Series Finale [Valnir Rok] [4] - Duration: 20:22.

-------------------------------------------

Doodle army 2:mini militia=which background music is best for youtube videos. - Duration: 2:10.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Doodle army 2:mini militia=which background music is best for youtube videos. - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Super NES Classic Edition REVIEW - Duration: 5:08.

What the NES CLassic did for the 8-bit era, the Super NES Classic does even better for

the 16-bit era--which is to say, it kicks a lot of ass.

By Bringing together 21 of the finest Super Nintendo games ever released, or never released

in Star Fox 2's case, and strapping on a few modern-day features, the Super NES Classic

breathes new life into a library of games that have largely withstood the test of time.

Oh, and it's all contained within the adorable shell of a mini Super Nintendo.

Dawwwww

But before we get too carried away, let's go over some bad news furst: The Super NES

CLassic only has 21 games as compared to the NES Classic's 30.

But here's the good news: Nearly every game here is fantastic.

I mean, you have classic RPGs like Fi nal Fantasy 6, Earthbound, and Secret of Mana,

one of the best 2D Marios, one of the best 2D Zeldas, the best Yoshi game, an awesome

Kirby game that's like 8 in one, the original DKC, the Mario Kart that started it all, and

even the original Star Fox--before it got rebooted to death.

And on top of it all, the never-before released Star Fox 2 makes its first official appearance

ever--which we even reviewed seperatly.

This is truly an all-star collection--with almost no filler--except for maybe Kirby's

Dream Course.

Sorry Kirby.

And in my opinion, these games, on the whole, hold up far better than the bulk of the NES

Classic's library.

THere is so much gaming greatness here that you might be tempted to jump around from game

to game just to try them all out as soon as possible--which unfortunately, is still a

bit of a pain since the only way to switch games is by physically pressing reset on the

system itself.

Annoying.

Although if you have a Wii Classic Controller lying around, you can use that and its home

button instead.

Now full-disclosure, I obviously haven't played every all 21 games all the way through.

But based on the portions that I have, nearly every one of the games, looked, sounded, and

played almost EXACTLY as I remembered--but even shaper thanks to the HDMI output.

Almost too sharp in the case of Star Fox, as the use of dithering which was imperceptible

on the original hardware, is now plain as day--although the optional old-school CRT

does help to hide it.

Even the Super FX games, which are the first time they've ever been officially emulated,

ran nearly flawlessly.

The only exception I noticed was a flashing background whenever Yoshi would get Dizzy

in Yoshi's Island--but unfortunate, but also only affects a handful of levels in the

game.

Those exceptions aside, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between the Classic

and a real Super Nintendo...unless maybe you had one of the new borders turned on, which

fills in the black bars with a stationary image, some of which change color to match

what's happening on-screen.

As one who prefers to keep them black, I found them pretty pointless.

Besides a sharper images, the Super NES Classic also provides some other tangible benefits

over playing these games on the original system.

And one of the biggest ones is a feature that returns from the NES Classic being the ability

to create up to 4 Suspend Points for every game, allowing you to quit at any time, and

then pick right back up from where you left at later But the SNES Classic goes one step

farther, now giving you the option to rewind each Save Point by up to a minute or so, allowing

you to resume playing from any point therein in case you screwed up, such as during a boss

battle or something--or you can just watch it like a replay instead, in case you wqant

to relive that sweet turn I pulled off in Super Mario Kart.

The Suspend Points and Rewind features alone makes the entire library even more accessible

than ever before.

Hardware wise, the SNES Classic feels sturdily built--I've already accidentally pulled

it off its shelf a time or two with no damage once so ever.

But I do have some qualms when it comes to the controller--or should I say controllers,

since it thankfully comes with two of them packed-in this time.

On the upside, the cords are 2 feet longer than the pathetically short NES Classic--but

they still feel a little on the short side, coming up two feet shy of the of the original

Super Nintendo.

Secondly, while the Classic controller looks the part, it doesn't exactly feel the part.

Instead of the slippery smooth plastic of the original controller, the imposter features

a rougher, sandpaper-like texture.

It's not uncomfortable, but it will definitely be noticed by those who grew up with the system.

Otherwise, the Super Nintendo Classic is a fantastic piece of hardware, offering instant

access to some of the best games ever created.

Yeah, it still has a few annoyances, like the inability to return to the Home Menu from

the primary controller.

And more games would always be preferable--with the lack of DKC2 or Chrono Trigger being especially

notable.

But everything else about the system is sublime--and I love it for that.

Whether you're just looking to rekindle an old flame with games you grew up with,

or looking to create new memories with games you've never played before, the Super NES

Classic offers some of the best experiences in an adorable and easy to use form factor.

Oh, and if you want even more, make sure to check out our full review of Star Fox 2--just

click on the card or the link in the description below.

Thanks for watching and make sure to stay tuned to GameXplain for more on the Super

NES Classic, and everything Nintendo as well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét