Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> REMOTE CONTROLLED TOY HUMMER JEEP | off-road vehicle | toy store - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk | Second Generation Compass Review | Edmonton, AB - Duration: 2:26.

Shannon Stuht down here at St. Albert Dodge

not to talk about my Fantasy Football team

because I lost, but on the other hand

We are winning when it comes down to this Challenger

because it is all wheel drive!

The snow came today, but guess what?

You can still motor around in a 2 door sports car.

How cool is that?

Jerry what do you've got to say over there?

Everybody likes looking at the rear

but look at the front of these vehicles

we've got a sexy yellow Challenger

classic black and you got the Destroyer Grey

but look at them!

Front end looks nice

rims look nice on them

we've got the hood scoop

Check this out, I've got my buddy!

Booooom!

What's up everybody?

Ravi Coomar, aka Mr. Personality

just trying to cut into the video

I'm really not part of it.

Here boys catch!

Ohhhh!

Done with the one hand

Let's go inside, it's cold out!

Alright

Jerry, I'm going to hand this football off to you

and show the customers our new direction

we're going in with our new Jeep Compass

I'm going to show you guys

one of my favourite vehicles here in the showroom

Second generation

check it out

It's the 2018 Jeep Compass

Like I said, second generation

Redesigned

Looks like a redesigned interior

I'll pass you back to Classic Shan here

Guys, this is a really cool unit.

Why?

because it's completely redevelops what people think

of the Compass

We call it the Mini Grand Cherokee

due to the fact they completely changed up the front grille

Still gives you the 7 slotted grille

just like the Jeeps always have

Jerry

Go long!

From the back, to the front

they redesigned it

it looks mean

it looks sexy

lots of cool new features on it

Jerry, what have you been comparing the back of this vehicle too?

To, what is that one really nice...

The Evo?

Really cool, small affordable SUV

that gives you off-road capability

This is the Trailhawk edition

which has tow hooks

4x4

true 4x4

a big 8.4 inch touchscreen

when you're out there in the wilderness

you got the entertainment feature to go along with it.

but most importantly

I want you guys to do me a favour

Guess what kind of colour this is

Shan and I have been going back and forth all morning

about it but please guess the colour!

Comment below

Doesn't matter, I will personally wash your vehicle

if you guess the right colour

and that's that!

Got the black gloss roof at the top

Shannon Stuht down at St. Albert Dodge

Jerry Joseph

Cowboy J as you will!

Come check us out

St. Albert Dodge on St. Albert Trail

2018 Second Gen Jeep Compass

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét