Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

opppss!! SORRY!! It's a 2018 not 2017

price checked $31,600 including freight

For more infomation >> 2018 NISSAN QASHQAI REVIEW - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

UEFA Ambassador Cafu meets fans at Nissan Crossing - Duration: 2:00.

Nissan Crossing is a fantastic and unique venue

Nissan Crossing is a fantastic and unique venue

I think this is a fantastic place for people

who love cars, it's a unique place.

This is a great opportunity and

I'm very happy to meet the fans in Japan.

I've visited Japan eight times and won several titles here.

I've visited Japan eight times and won several titles here.

It was a great honor to meet the former captain of "Selecao Brasileira"

I love soccer so I follow the UEFA Champions League

so when I see Nissan's advertising, it makes me proud as a Japanese.

It makes me very happy to be Japanese.

I'm a soccer fan and it's exciting to see

Nissan sponsoring the Champions League

that is equally popular as the World Cup it makes me proud to be Japanese.

I love cars.

Nissan GT-R, it's a fantastic car.

I love it because it is very powerful.

GT-R Nismo is my favourite car.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét