Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

hi it's David stable vehicle contracts hoping you okay

today we've got this Audi s3 Sportback Black Edition S tronic

in our blue crystal paint to take a look at in more detail so let's jump into

that now so first things first this is the black edition

okay so this on the Audi s3 range you can have a standard s3 or you can

upgrade to the Black Edition so this car is the Black Edition so he said thousand

roughly a thousand power next just to upgrade from the standard s3 to the

Black Edition so what do you get for that thousand pounds first of all is the

alloy wheels you get these 18 inch turbine alloys but let's take a quick

close look at the Spurs these do look really cool so the alloys themselves

look like sport there's some extra detail without Eon these alloys which is

this little Quattro sign here if you can see like in on that yeah it's

not really really impressive also with the Black Edition you get the black

style impact which is the radiator grille the door inserts and the rear

diffuser and the black finish and you get these the door Moo's in a black

black finish as well you also get the privacy glass and finally to cap it off

you get bang an awesome sound system as well so you get quite a lot for your

money there 4000 pounds and it does set the s3 apart from just the standard ones

you can instantly tell looking at a black edition then it is a black edition

so I think it's worth from the leave personally this cars also got quite a

few other options cost options added to it so I'm running through those first of

all we've got this other blue crystal effect paint which is only available to

the s3 in the Audi a3 range it's a 775 pound option so it's more

expensive than the normal metallic paint but I've got to say and this is the

first time I've seen power blue in the flesh

that extra coupons equates with great from a normal Metallica to a crit mr.

Kristol pain it's just he's worth every single penny this car because of this

pain looks absolutely unreal it's an absolute beast so crystal alla blue

crystal foot pain big thumbs up let us know what you think do you I can it's

worth the extra money or not delight this pain I can't see many people

disagree with me forever so we're also this customers also chosen

to upgrade the brake calipers to these red brake calipers here I think it's my

food just honking fact-bound option 2 to do that

it looks with against the black style in Park

the our blue paint it does look it does look very very nice so I do like you

yeah we've also added the electronic

panoramic glass sunroof this car for just under 11 pounds you can do that so

it's a quite an expensive option but we're going to get inside in a minute

and I think you'll be able to see or hopefully you'll get a sense of the

amount like that pan muffaletta seems so it's a lot of money like I say it does

look good now the only not issue what's something that might turn off a couple

of couple of reviewers the viewers here today with this car it's got the driver

assistance back on it which gets you a ton of tech basically help you Park Lane

Assist it also gives you adaptive cruise control so I don't know what you think

it doesn't bother me at all but I've got a feeling that a couple of you guys

might kind of Sony knows we'll put this a little bit so come with me I'll show

you what I mean so it's got adaptive cruise control which I'm sure you all

know we have covered it in previous videos it gives you this radar

right there which some like say kind of detract from the old home aggressive

front end of this s3 personally I don't think it does but I said I've got a

sneaky feeling that a few of you guys might disagree or might not like the

look of that so let me know what you think I've got it wrong or not tell me

in the comment section okay so we've jumped inside the car now

and hopefully as we're saying before you can get a better sense of how much light

this huge pan moves letting in those tests Phil's camera work see if easier

you can capture the moment uh-huh so yeah I say it's a lot of money in the

pan report it is nice if you can push the would you i would definitely would

so this Kyle Scott and quite a few options on it as well so I've got the

fact sheet here so I'm going to real off the options that are on this car now but

what I wouldn't want to point out first is these seats are just the standard

seats in black you can have a black or grey fine nappa leather I've never seen

one with the grey and I think it'd probably look a bit pale this black

nappa leather works just perfectly for me so but these are these are standard

in the car so completely no cost option so what else have we got

so firstly we've got the driver assistance pack which as I mentioned a

few seconds ago covers you with a ton of safety features on the car like the

adaptive cruise control lane assist parking assist and so on so we should be

able to reel them on the screen there seek your full list of what you get it's

quite an expensive option it's just over 1500 pounds but you do get a lot of a

lot of kit with the car for our 1,500 pound we also got he'll hold assist

which is like 75 quid don't know why it's not standard Aldi just you know 75

quid just for he'll hold assist just yeah just put it on so we've also added

technology pack to this car which amongst other things has given us the

Audi virtual cockpit now we've mentioned B few times that we believe

the Audi virtual cockpit is miles better what miles is better than the VW active

info display and if you've you been agreeing to disagree with us quite quite

strongly but we've been in and out of VW's now DS the past couple of days so I

can now 100% tell you you are wrong the Audi virtual cockpit he's miles better

than VW's version so I'll skip that on there the only thing we've added all

this cars I've added to it is the High Beam Assist which is very cheap option

and just you know gives you a better high beam that's the full spec of this

Audi s3 Black Edition this has gotta be pop this no not properly this is the

best how the s3 that I've been in terms of spec the colour how it works what

they've added to the car a lot a lot of thought has gone in to this car and the

options that have been added to it so thumbs up to the customer for picking

out this bet because it is unbelievable and thank you very much for letting us

use it to shoot the video as well greatly appreciate it so well thank you

very much for watching and we've enjoyed this video if you have don't forget to

give us a like share and subscribe using that button just right there and you can

check out a few of our other videos using those buttons there thanks for

watching see you again soon

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét