Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

Now

Flying saucer-like

Saucers are scary

Don't worry, Roley captain dog isn't afraid of flights in dog. Oh, he saves the day

I know you to love captain dog as much as I do so I got his tickets two captains

I can't wait to show you two once we get there

It's a puppy size play area of the city where captain dog lives and you guys get to play around in it

There's even a contest for whoever built the best part of the city, I really hope I win that Blue Ribbon

What did you hear that captain dog Bob needs us to protect us happens while he's gone

Kosta was broke Rolly

Rolly and bingo you mean if it isn't Captain John's in the bar tonight, I'm Colonel catastrophe if this is lieutenant

I'm boys

Sorry Carl catastrophe, but bark smell belongs to every dog. Let's see what lieutenant doc has to say about that

It was a brave thing you did captain dog I like being captain dog

Great work today captain dog the only thing we haven't seen you

OK, we've got a minor odor fix and now a fine sauce of stuff you ready captain ah

He dig the perfect hose for burying things

And he's the bravest brother in the whole world who's always there when I need him and we're gonna fix

Looks like you guys had fun and the monorail still working perfectly ah thanks for protecting it for me while I was in

a

New guy 's would love the doggy scuba gear I made because you two love splashing in the water well

I had ordered to let me see if I can oh, it says it got lost at sea lost at sea

According to this your sec the second box. Oh, I really hope they find it

Well, I need to get to work anyway. Have fun big scuba doggy here. We can search the sea and find it

Oh

No, it looks like maybe it will look like this one hot off the boat near the Great Barrier Reef

Wherever that is let's go a scarf

The Great Barrier Reef is this near the ocean or could have floated to a Knightly yanks

That's a lot of places to search we better get started

Really

Is it this barrier reef grapefruit, it looks like the ocean is having a party down there. Those must be dogfish fishies

Now remember sea pup Roley we're looking for a box with a paw print inside a bubble one bubble box

Orange coral caves and I'm in a beautiful yellow cake so I'll add the same cake keep scoop and Roley okay?

I'm coming up throw a wet tell them that turns into purple. We said it fell off a boat

Let's head back to the surface and look for a boat. We can see maybe one of them will be the right boat I

Don't see any boat

Way out here are you on vacation with your family to want the mission to find a lost box Bob

To catch up with my family I better go

Okay

Well this boat must've been pretty cool before it went along glug glug and sinks above the ocean hey

You don't think this was a pirate. Ship. Do you I do now

Well, we searched this whole thing and didn't find the missing box for Bob

I know the only box around here is this one wait

Maybe that's Bob's there are thousands of sea creatures around here

Maybe one of them saw the Box fall off the boat and let's go find a sea creature

Well then why are we moving anyway

Well if the world wants us to go this way, maybe it wanted the box to go this way, too

oh

Yeah, you box ended up. I don't know if the box is there, but I do see something familiar Jonathan the seagull

Yeah, we're looking for a box that fell off for well, then you've come to the right spot

What does the box look like well it looks like Bob's box. It's brown look. It's a paw print instead of level

This is Bob's lost box. We found this jonathan was standing in front of this this whole time here

I'll help you grab it not so fast

There that wants to see in this pause there was to see the ocean

Yeah, we found it Bob Jonathan was sitting on it. Oh, this is so exciting

I can't wait for you to see what I got you

Thanks for checking my eyes doc

I'll make sure to keep these sunglasses off for the rest of the day did just like you told me to

I'm sure they do

But I can't see them very well

the eye

Doctor put some drops in my eyes for a special test this time around so I'm gonna be seeing things blurry for the rest stop

Getting home so you do the extra good puppies on the way, okay?

And away we go

Did you hear that wrong length of his blurry eyes, I'll even have to show them the way home. We're gonna lead the way

Okay, hey is that my neighbors I hear

Oh, hi Bob where you added well my puppies, and I are headed home. So maybe we'll see what we get there

Jim it is but he's probably gonna do some shopping before he goes home

All right come on boys good leading been going wrong

Is that way

We made it through the park and bother safe

Are we back where we started though, yep this mission is harder than we thought I

Think I'll buy some flowers to take home so I can look at him after my vision clears off

Well this must be the flower store right Peck

Hi, you looking for anything in particular

Nope, but I'll know it when I smell it

Do you like that one, I don't know it smells kind of funny

Oh look great in a vase

Thank you

This way guys will be hope enough to

Please sell fresh fruit Sporting Goods and wind chimes

Everything I need for a happy life hmm. I should buy some fresh help them out

Wow this place sure is big I

Have an idea I

Don't know what kind of fruit is this?

Whoops excuse me oh

That Way's blocked oh good plan bingo hey this feels just right

Got everything we need Thanks, just gotta pay for this stuff, and then head home

Well it's hard to see for sure, but maybe they sell hats in here

There we go it's a perfect fit huh, I wish I knew the fastest way to go

You want to go this way, okay?

I'm glad the sidewalks not so crowded anymore

then I could yeah all three of us got here with no problem at all I

Like your silly two of these too I

Guess they do go with the hat, thanks mr., ball Hey

This way you used to you know, there is nothing I like to see mokey

Wait for it wait for it

Arf even sang me a lullaby go to sleep

I've sang many verses it did not work

Maybe I should have true our mission is to bring Bob some sheep so he can count them and fall asleep tonight

Counting sheep is just an expression guys

It means you imagine sheep and count them in their sheep real sheep, so we're gonna find supper Bob

Me neither how can we get him to follow us from if we can't ask him

I'm a dog too. Oh, she's pretending I bingo and rolling i'm Strider

What brings you pups to the farm our owner Bob needs to count sheep so we can follow you you got to keep the Sheep?

Together don't let anybody wander off no wonder. You look. We've got it right Roley I

I wandered off look. You know it's even more fun than herding sheep what?

Nothing herding sheep is the most fun thing in the whole world wow she is really into this so the puppies can try

Your turn wow those sheep got out of line fast, then let's get them back in line even faster

We do it keep practicing they just have to get used to you then

They'll go wherever you want them to go and let's keep at it

Till we get used to us, but there's one super important thing left to do

Close the gate always Oh

Got it and walk in line and turn and bark and stare like this

Just promise to look after all the sheep okay everything

Yeah, we did it rolling not when bob is ready to go to sleep

It's nice appear though, I'd like a warm cloud. Let's make sure all the sheep. Are you yeah? Oh no?

Straighter would keep track of every single sheep. We've gotta go find that oh

Oh

That's not good on the upside you might learn to read or write Roley

Do not belong to me

We need to get the Sheep to turn before he runs into the story time

What animal is on this page? Yeah, the turn where did it go us?

Let's get this sheep back to Bob's house. We can counter the Koala sleep tonight

Sheep come from I think maybe that farm where I buy my vape truck. Let me see how many there are

one two

Three we did mom's counting sheep now. We'll fall asleep for sure

Dog you kept track of every single sheet. I knew you could do it

I just hope bob is able to go to sleep to it

Please get this last sheep to the rest of the herd. Will you Stryder little sheep dogs of your own?

Thanks for teaching us come on Strider. Let's go home

Mission accomplished Roley Bob counters sheep just like you wanted Annie felt the sweet dreams. Rolly sweet dreams bingo

Sweet dreams Bob sweet dreams Bob. Oh, yeah, sweet dreams. Hissy. Did you just?

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Captain Rolly Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Amber Morgan - Duration: 17:30.

-------------------------------------------

CEO of JP Morgan Chase Warns Govts Will Ban Bitcoin; Crypto 'Worth Nothing' - Duration: 2:57.

CEO of JP Morgan Chase Warns Govts Will Ban Bitcoin; Crypto 'Worth Nothing'

Regulations.

In another statement that will certainly have cryptophiles fuming, Jamie Dimon, the erstwhile CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank, was quoted in an interview in New Delhi India saying that cryptocurrencies 'to me are worth nothing.

Dimon was serious in his warning that as cryptocurrencies grow, governments will begin to control them, and will eventually ban them, throwing those who buy and sell them into prison.

The commentary does not reflect the wider governmental acceptance of Bitcoin in the news but seems to be more in line with the Chinese government rhetoric. Crypto or fiat 'from thin air'.

During the interview, when Dimon commented that cryptocurrencies are created 'out of thin air' with no value, the reporter tried to point out that the same can be said of fiat currencies.

This is especially true in an inflationary economy like Venezuela, where cash is printed in massive volumes. Dimon, however, was not to be gainsaid, and rapidly fired back that 'legal tender' means that 'you have to take it.

'  Dimon made it clear that dollars, for example, have value because they are backed by a government, as opposed to Bitcoin, which is backed by consensus among users, saying:.

Creating money out of thin air without government backing is very different from money with government backing. Apparently, however, Dimon does recognize that both dollars and Bitcoins are made out of thin air.

JP Morgan buys while CEO condemns. The comments follow his previous condemnation of Bitcoin as a 'fraud' which was met with some vitriol from the cryptocurrency community. One company has even filed a suit against Dimon for adverse business practice.

Ironically, however, after his initial comments, news spread that JP Morgan had purchased Bitcoin at the lowest point immediately after Dimon's comments. Clearly, if governments are to ban the cryptocurrency, JP Morgan Chase itself would take a major hit.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét