Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 28 2017

Countdown's Rachel Riley flaunts legs in VERY short mini dress

The maths whizz, 31, wears a variety of skimpy outfits when she presents Channel 4s Countdown.

But the Oxford graduate chose something particularly revealing for todays edition of the tea time quiz show.

Rachel chose to reveal an awful lot of leg in a tightly-fitted mini dress.

The short frock clung to the upper half of her body, while the skirt floated gracefully around her thighs.

HOT.

MINI: Rachels dress showed off her legs.

The mini dress, which was decorated with an intricate leaf pattern, had elegant bell sleeves.

While her bodacious curves were kept covered, the dress had a small, cheeky slit to allow viewers the smallest of peeks of her back.

Finishing the look, Rachel elongated her legs with a pair of sexy nude heels, tipped with a patent black toe.

Rachels foxy outfits have not gone unnoticed by the Countdown contestants, who are quick to admire her figure.

SLIT: Rachels dress had a tiny cheeky slit.

PINS: Rachel Rileys heels allowed her to flaunt her legs.

Yesterdays champion Owen Jackson had a rather fitting seven-letter word in the letters round of the game, which he said described both herself and Dictionary Corner regular, Susie Dent.

Ive got hotties, he announced, to titters from the audience.

Owen won again in todays episode, thrashing his rival by nearly 20 points.

Countdown airs on weekdays at 2:10pm on Channel 4.

Related Articles   Hugh Hefner death: Playboy cover girl leads tributes on Good Morning Britain   Holly Willoughby shows how to make Prosecco from water at home   Loose Women: Playboy shock as panellist was offered $1 million to pose for Hugh Hefner.

For more infomation >> Countdown's Rachel Riley flaunts legs in VERY short mini dress - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Review: Arlo Pro Silicon Skins by LANMU - Duration: 2:54.

Hey y'all, it's Rose.

A few weeks ago, John W asked if I would take a look at LANMU Silicon Skins for Arlo

Pro, and I thought, "why not?"

For $11 you get a pack of three, which is similar to the Arlo Pro deal except they sell

their pack of three for $24.99.

So today we're going to take a look at the Amazon comments, complaints to see if they're

true or not, and we're also going to look a look at the company's marketing claims.

That said, this may be my shortest review yet.

A couple of Amazon reviewers have complained that the skins are too small to completely

cover Arlo Pro, but I haven't found that to be true.

I guess it's possible that you might get one bad skin in the bunch, but all three of mine

fit quite well, even leaving room for the power cord and complete with a sync button

on top.

The only other complaint found on Amazon is the top corners of the skin cover a little

bit of the camera's view.

This complaint is true, but as you can see it covers just a very little bit.

Regarding marketing claims, there's only one.

LANMU claims that the skin can block sunlight, rain, and snow.

I thought the best way to test this would be to take a look side-by-side at Arlo Pro

with and without a skin so we can see how adding a skin affects the experience.

First, we have footage taken on a clear, sunny day.

The skin blocks some of the sun's glare as you see on the top right-hand side of the

screen, but the difference isn't stark.

Second, I tested the two cameras side-by-side after the clouds rolled out.

This time, the reduction in glare caused by the Skin appears to make the picture slightly

clearer.

Third, while I wasn't lucky enough to have a cloudy day, I created my own.

And as you can see, the camera with the skin does have fewer water droplets covering the

lens.

Finally, night time.

At night, I don't see a difference at all between the two cameras, which really doesn't

surprise me.

So then the question is, "should you buy a skin?"

For $11, why not?

They make a slight difference in video quality, and they'll also help protect your camera

from the elements.

So that's it, your miniature LANMU skin review.

I told y'all it was going to be fast.

If you have any questions about the skins, let me know in the comment section below.

I have several videos that are coming up, but I don't know which one's going to be next.

I do want to know what you want to see next.

GetSafe was kind enough to send this Security System, and they sent it with a Mini 360 Plus

by EZVIZ which I'm really excited about.

I purchased the Arlo Q so we can take a look at that alone, with or without paid services,

or I'd be happy to compare it to my Canary All-in-One for y'all.

And I also bought Nest Thermostat E which is what I'm most excited about, and I can't

believe I haven't set it up yet.

But let me know what y'all want to see in the comment section below,

and I will see you soon!

For more infomation >> Mini Review: Arlo Pro Silicon Skins by LANMU - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Presentation #3 Mini album Memories - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Presentation #3 Mini album Memories - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Victory is Mine! Mini-Series Finale [Valnir Rok] [4] - Duration: 20:22.

There's a bear over there. Why is there a bear in the town? I don't like this town.

This is a bad town. Okay... My objective has a bunch of bears.

What's up Monkey Tribe! Thank you for joining me in another episode of Valnir

Rok. We're starting off at our tent this episode that we made in the last

episode and we have not died yet. We still have all of our stuff. We got.

We're trying to make or figure out how to make a shield and we're also trying to

make our way over to our quest which is sacrificing the amulet at the rune stone.

But we came across this amazing base here in the last episode and let's just

go about exploring this little place first before we head in our quest

direction. There's tons of stuff. Whoa whoa whoa! Why are you piggybacking?

That was kind of weird, okay, we'll take your meats. Thank you for your meats. Are

you a witch? You have a broom and you're flying. Oh look at this chest. Cider, good

apple cider. Take all. More loot in the corner. Nothing.

Okay. Loot there. 8 armor hat. What do we have? An 8 armor hat, but this is a

different color. Oh yeah! We got a different colored hat. Amazing. So that's what the

dyes are for. You can make dyes I think by dragging some this stuff over. Oh, a

health potion. I would like a health potion. It's interesting this crafting

thing where you have to discover what it is exactly you need to make this stuff.

You know what I mean? It doesn't just tell you what you need. Chickens! Oh this

is the best thing that we've found. Suck it chicken, you can't escape!

I hope I get feathers from you. An egg? Okay, an egg. But no feathers. I'll take it.

Oh! Who are you? Are you a guy?

Are you a real guy or an NPC guy? Are you're just pretending to be an NPC guy?

I can't even tell. Are you another chicken in here? Hello? No chicken in

there. Alright, rock and roll. There's another house up here. Oh, there's lots

of chickens all over the place. Cool. It's amazing we're still figuring out

what animals and stuff they all have in the game. Hello. This looks like an

amazing base there's probably some good loot in here. It's either really good

loot or the opposite and there's nothing actually up in here. Look at all this.

Food! Cooked mushrooms. Okay, and more meat.

We got to figure out how to cook meat. Let's do that real quick. We need to get

some food going on. We need a campfire. Which is made out of this? Right? No.

Or just boards?

I swore we had a campfire show up before. Sticks, stones, there it is. It's out of stones.

Can we place that in this area? No we have to get out of the town. There we go.

I'm clicking, okay, light. We'll drag some sticks in there. Ignite and we can drop these?

Whoa, food is cooking. 40 seconds per thing? Okay that's gonna take a little

while. I'll gather up some more sticks I guess just in case we need to fuel it.

This gives us sticks and wood right? Yeah.

I wonder if we can cook our egg. Can we put an egg in here?

I would like some scrambled eggs. Yes! We have an egg in there. I don't know if

it's gonna cook for us but it says better cook it though, so it should work.

Wonder what we get if we kill these boars. Probably like tusks and stuff.

Speaking of which can we make anything out of these? Whoa, a drink horn. Yes!

That's probably better than our tube, than our drinking tube. Can be used to

drink. Especially met, what does that even mean? What can we make out of this animal

skin? Primitive bed. And leather? No. And this? What would this other resource be?

Thatch? No. Boards? Yes, okay we can make a primitive bed.

We'll place that next to our campfire and see if that makes us like a little

respawn point. We got the bed! Place. Yes. Interact. Can be used as a spawn

point. Perfect. No I don't want to destroy you. Results. Fried meat a Viking

appetizer. Okay so we got five meats so far that's going good.

What do we get if we mine this rock? Stone. Iron ore. Okay I wonder if we

need to smelt stuff in order to make our shield but then we'd need a furnace.

Where am I going? I just like teleported. Whatever. What do we need to make the

furnace again? Probably a lot a lot of stuff. Drag iron ore over here? Nope, okay.

Clay. We need 15 clay, 20... I'm guessing threads. No. Thatch. No. Stone. Yeah okay fifty

stone needed. How are we gonna even carry all this? We need to make another, we need

to make a backpack. That's the thing. This looks like a backpack. If we can make a

backpack. Backpack backpack. And a chest. Oh! We can store stuff in our chest! So

we don't have to carry all the things. I'm retarded.

Okay where's a foundation. Wooden foundation, I need twenty boards. So we

can store our boards in this chest. I'm not building in a city I want to build

right here. Craft. Okay we can store our ore and our boards and all of our heavy

stuff in there. Rocks.

Mmm what else is taking... oh yeah rocks was the heaviest thing we were

carrying. And we're back and it's like, I don't know, the evening of the same day

of where I left you before and we've been going around the area collecting a

whole bunch of clay a whole bunch of stone a whole bunch of wood and stacking

it in this box. Oh and the iron ore and I think we have about everything we need

to make the furnace now. So let's see what we can do. Also did my egg get

cooked? Oh. Why aren't you cooking egg?

Maybe it's gotta cook for awhile? I don't know. We got our fried meats and our fire for

later when we head out to sacrifice the amulet. Let's see, what do we need? We're

gonna need clay. Close that, bring clay over here.

We need, oh we only need 15 clay. Okay 15 clay. Can we only bring over a certain

amount? Okay that brought over half. Bring over all those, okay we can

super encumber ourself to make this thing. Can we make this? And rocks, and boards.

Yay! Okay furnace done. Now we can put all this stuff back so that we can move

again and we can place this. Use. Oh yeah baby! Don't need a foundation to put

it on. Interact. Okay we'll get some of our sticks from in here. Give me that, give

me that, uh give me my food and we'll move the sticks over to here and we will

ignite. And okay let's grab our ore. 31 ore.

Hopefully we can make some cool weapons with this and is it cooking? In order to

smelt resources such as iron you need to drag and drop items in the inventory.

It's doing it! Yes. Iron. We'll take that. Drop iron in here.

What can we make with it? Yes, I knew it. Simple hatchet and that's what we needed

to make our shield too. Yes! Okay, we need seven. Oh this is gonna be amazing.

We're gonna be all decked out with a new hatchet and a new shield and then we'll

head out. Yes, common round shield. Okay what else

can we make? Is that gonna take all seven of our iron? Sure did. But how do we

look? Oh Oh baby! How do I take it out? How do I shield? How do I shield? Just a good

strong shield. Okay it automatically gets it out and we

right-click to shield. Stay away goat. My shield.

Yay it works, sort of, against a goat. Okay let's grab some more. Did we get it? No we

didn't get it. Give me. Gimme.

We can make our hatchet now. Guessing sticks? And strips? Oh and we can

make this seax, a single edged sword, like that and after that's done we'll

craft our hatchet and we can replace this stupid sharpened stick we've been

using to try and kill stuff. Oh what else do we need?

Oh we need more iron, interesting. Okay. How do we look now? Oh we look legit!

We got a shield and a sword. How good can we kill you now goat? Oh baby!

Amazing! Loot him. Okay this just made our life so much easier. We got our food

we got water we got a new sword and shield. Okay let's go ahead and head out.

Let's go sacrifice our amulet. I'm gonna go ahead and head into a this way

direction and I'll bring you guys back if anything exciting happens.

Oh! There's a bear! We're under attack! Okay guys we're doing it, we're under attack by

a bear. We're doing this. Okay. Suck it bear! [ninja noises] Block. Block. Agh!

Get some, suck it bear! Oh okay we forgot to block. We did it! We finally killed a bear!

It gave me nothing. Really? I just killed the bear! Oh my gosh. Finally we got revenge on all

bear kind! Yes! I am all that is monkey! I'm all that is Viking! Also I learned

how to dodge huh-huh when you're in this mode, the attack mode, you can press

spacebar and a directional key and you like dodge different directions, cool.

There's a bunch of clay up here in the mountains. Look how amazing this is,

this view is great. Oh there's another view up here that I didn't show you guys.

Check this out. Oh yeah! Look at all the world to explore that we have. Look

at all we have to explore. We're almost to our objective. Whoa! whoa whoa whoa!

Wolf, sneak attack! Okay. You want some wolf? We need to regen some health.

Oh, we're gonna die. Get out of here.

Run run run run run! How far do we have to run to get away

from the wolf? Did we lose him? I feel like he's gonna sneak up on us. How do

we regen health? Oh my health is going down, I'm bleeding!

I'm bleeding, we need a bandage. A bandage was a thing that we could make earlier.

Out of cloth possibly. We need some ropes and then we can make cloth out of that

and then we can make a bandage out of cloth. If it hurries up! We got one health!

Bandage! Bandage! Use! We did it! We used the bandage! Whoa. Use again, wait

three seconds... Yes. yes.

Oh that was stressful. Okay we're heading back to the objective. Wait. We're

heading in the right direction now. Our objective is probably in that town. We're

on it. Yeah it's in that town, okay, we don't have to go over the mountain it's this

way. Okay we're almost there you guys. Whoa look at this big house. This is

where we're gonna have to sacrifice the amulet I think. It's got some big spires

out front and we got here just in time for it to be night. At least I think this is

where we need to go. Hello? I'm here to sacrifice my amulet. Oh! There's a wolf!

Why?! Why game would you put a wolf right at the objective?! Suck it!

Blocked you. I'm bleeding, suck it wolf. Yes! Got him. Okay.

Now I need more bandages. Oh baby, this is a thing. The door is blocked.

Huh. Maybe this isn't the right area. There's

a bear over there! Why is there a bear in the town?! I don't like this town, bad town.

Okay. My objective has a bunch of bears. Oh...

Nope.

Maybe it's not in the city, maybe it's around the city. Going around the

back way. Is that a wolf? No! I hate you!

There's wolves everywhere. Oh we're going the long way around you guys, this is bull crap.

Sacrifice. Hello? Uh it's blocked off. I'd like to sacrifice my things.

Please? Okay I'm just gonna hang myself. Goodbye cruel world!

Okay you guys, I have no clue what's going on I don't know where to sacrifice

this thing but we made it over here and there's a bunch of things that want to

kill us. So this is where I'm gonna leave you for this episode. If you

enjoyed hit that like button with those opposable thumbs and subscribe to join

the tribe and I'll catch you guys in the next one. Peace out!

For more infomation >> Victory is Mine! Mini-Series Finale [Valnir Rok] [4] - Duration: 20:22.

-------------------------------------------

Bumblebee vs. Mini-Cons (Scene) | Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 6:41.

Wait, hold on. Wait, hold on a second.

I guess we're not breaking up. I'll be over in 20.

Mikaela, I think a sliver of the Cube got stuck on my shirt.

Sam?

There's a fire!

Dad, we got a fire!

Fire!

Ron, did you know it was gonna be this hard?

Can you just stop?

Yeah, okay, I'll stop. You carry this shit!

- Wow. - Do you know what?

- What? - I don't want to go anywhere with you.

I don't wanna go to France with you.

I don't wanna go around the corner with you.

- I'm going back inside. - All right, fine.

I'll call you from Paris.

What is all the racket?

Sam?

Dad!

- What was that? - That's the whole kitchen!

- Bumblebee... Oh, my... - Bumblebee!

- 911. - Bumblebee!

- Get in the garage. Go! - What the freak just happened?

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. Just go in the garage quietly, please.

Holy Mother!

- Oh, my God! - Whatever.

Get in the garage now!

- Firemen! Fire fighters, over here! - Dogs out! Get the dogs out!

This is it! Come on, you guys. What are you waiting for?

My house is on fire!

- Very important. - What happened?

Come here. Listen, I need you to take the Cube sliver and put it in your purse.

- What's going on? - Just take it.

- Sam Witwicky? A word with you. - Yes, Mom. Yeah.

- Hi, Mikaela. I have a bald spot. - Hi.

- An old furnace, I think. - From a waffle iron.

When you go, he goes. I cannot live with a psychotic alien in my garage!

Judy... National security.

Look, if we stay quiet, they're gonna take care of everything.

Just consider this the official start of our remodel, okay?

Fine. If the government's paying, I want a pool and a hot tub!

And I'm gonna skinny-dip and you can't say shit about it!

- Yeah, you know you're in trouble. - He still having voice problems?

He's playing it up.

Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.

Hey, I'm not taking you with me.

I'm gonna wait outside, okay?

I meant to tell you about this earlier.

It's just that, you know... Here's the thing.

Freshmen aren't allowed to have cars.

I know, and if it was up to me, I'd take you with me, but it's not, Bee.

Look. You're an Autobot. You shouldn't be living in my dad's garage.

I mean, you're suffocating in here. You deserve better than this.

This is hard enough, man. Don't make it harder.

Can you just look at me, please?

Come on, big guy. Look, the guardian thing is done.

Okay? You did your job. Look, I'm safe now.

You need to go be with Optimus Prime and the others.

I just want to be normal, Bee. That's why I'm going to college,

and I can't do that with you.

It's not the last time I'm gonna see you, you know, Bee.

Come on, don't do that. Bee. You're killing me, Bee.

But you'll always be my first car.

Love you, Bee.

Wow!

Between State Farm and the taxpayers, we're all taken care of.

- You got dirt all over you. - Stop. Stop.

- What? - Stop, I'm okay.

Look.

So, you think you can make it through those East Coast winters without me?

You're the best thing to ever happen to me.

- And? - And I'll do anything for you.

And?

- I think Sam's about to say the L-word. - Let's go, kiddo!

Nice timing, Dad.

I adore you.

That's not the word that I want

- to hear right now. - What are you talking about?

It's the same word as the other word.

- It's not the same word. - Look, if I say the other word now

and you forced me to say it, it won't mean anything, plus

you haven't said it either. So, don't get mad at me for not saying it.

Yeah, but I haven't said it because guys always run when you say it first.

Yeah, well, so do girls. Especially girls like you, with options.

So, this is all part of your elaborate plan to keep me interested?

- It can be. - I hate that it's working.

Can I have a kiss?

We're going to make it work, I promise.

Soundwave acknowledges. Pursue her.

Retrieve it.

For more infomation >> Bumblebee vs. Mini-Cons (Scene) | Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Super Nintendo Classic Mini - Recensione e Unboxing del MINI SNES! - ITA - Duration: 15:19.

For more infomation >> Super Nintendo Classic Mini - Recensione e Unboxing del MINI SNES! - ITA - Duration: 15:19.

-------------------------------------------

short short outfits | Car Wash EP4 - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> short short outfits | Car Wash EP4 - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

JE VIS AU CANADA - Thomas - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> JE VIS AU CANADA - Thomas - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy - Small boat for kids - Duration: 6:19.

how to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy

how to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy

how to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy

how to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy

how to make a mini rc boats electric with a motor at home easy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét