Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 30 2017

Hi Everyone! I'm Steve with Steve's POV.

It's been a while since we did some work to the Subaru WRX STI.

I have done some small customization to the car so far....

Coilovers, exhaust, racing seat....

Today it's finally time to change these tires and wheels.

Of the different factory Subaru wheels, I do like these a lot...

and my son likes them too.

But when it comes to car customization, there is nothing more basic than wheels and tires!

Even when I was young, tires and wheels were the first to get changed out!

We bought a set of wheels and tires for this car on a budget.

They aren't expensive but look forward to how they are going to look on this car!

We spent some time looking for a nice set of wheels at good price.

Since this is my son's car, he is paying for the new wheels and tires, not me!

I explained to him this is stuff he needs to work for an pay for himself.

He saved some money from his part time job and just bought these wheels and tires.

We wanted to find the coolest wheels within his budget.

My friends at Aspec Wheels hooked us up!

This is what we decided on!

Honestly I never heard of this brand before...

I can't even pronounce it either!! LOL

But they look cool!

We shouldn't need any spacers or anything to have these mount and look good!

We of course opted for Toyo Tires!

Aspec wheels included a nice gift for us! These colored lug nuts!

I think this Subaru STI is about to get a whole lot cooler!!

Lets get these on the car!!!

Wow!! What a difference!

I like the way it looks!

It looks like a different car!

The fitment is very good!!

It might rub a little but who cares!! LOL

The goal was to find nice wheels and tires within a tight budget.

I think we did pretty good and the car looks better because of it!

What do you think?

Leave a comment!

I'm ready to go for a drive right now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét