Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 29 2017

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

The legend of all snapper

Where I don't see

Well without my fishing pole, there's no fishing trip, we may as well just head back home

Okay beside the storm

The great outdoors suddenly isn't so great when Bob so sad that his troop got wound well then guess what time it is

I don't know

In a part of the lake

Have we ever heard ol snapper

Bingo have you heard of wolf snapper no no mr. Mukesh grunty

We have not what so snapper you mean who finds in the lake to his hideout forever

Well mr. Max Quincy my brother and I need to most likely that's where you'll find Bob's fishing pole, thanks Quincey

You're a huge help

Wait a minute there

For two little pups like you to make it all the way to the island

Take it to snap Ryland and get Bob's fishing pole back come on Roli. Thank you

good luck pups

My boat's at this part of the lake Rolly Rolly

Yo puppies, what's up? Hey busy? Well it froze snapper Huzhou snapper

And that's the legend the whole snapper. Yeah both what I'm about to do

I'm gonna get you out the snappers island so that you

Can find bass fishing pole and save the day because everything's better was bingo and roll name-o

Oh

Okay Roley we're here

Snapper island now. We just need to find Bob's fishing pole. Do you remember what it looks like only that it was shocked

We better start paddling if we want to make it there soon, I can get us there faster without

To the owl what happened Roley you okay?

Came back for me. I'll always come back for your Olli. You're my brother, but bombs fishing pole. It's gone

Now where's Bob's fishing pole, it's not here. What could it be I?

Know our where screaming

But why are you screaming because you guys nearly scared me out of my shell

Bearing with all this gunk that gets all over me when I swim allow me to introduce myself. Hi. I'm old slapper

I'm bingo. This is my brother rolling. Where did he get Bob's favorite? Those are the gifts they belong to our owner Bob?

He dropped the fishing pole in the water when you took the Bobby thing. Oh, that's terrible

Here take them both back

Hey puppy pants

Wait a minute my fishing knife

Say have you boys ever heard the legend of all snapper? He's not just a legend he's a jerk like

His name is all snapper old sniper

You set up a note with this dry shade

Gears it is hot and it's just as hot inside the house as it is outside

To find the perfect place to get cool. We can find out for him really down finding things

Hmm our new pool is cold, but it isn't big enough for gob and Hisi State is cool, too

It's so much harder turning our cool pool, which means it may be too hot to walk around the city

I

Got plenty of ideas for places to get cool one of the best places to be is in front of a fan well after all

Now here's a nice chest nothing beats being near the crisp coolness of ice

Near it's a great place to get cool and that brings me to my last idea being in front of a nice cold sprinkler

Like this could be perfect for Bob

Arf is found just the place we're actually right there

His ice sculpture is a great decoration for daddy cool

Yeah

Standing next to us is so cold

I think we may have found our spot. Well. How is it?

Yeah Bard

Whoa

We're just burglar bail, I don't know that was here just a second ago

I will save you

Big Sur yeah whoo, thanks arf-arf is happy art good health good

excuse our crash stick in this place is way too unpredictable and

Way too, hot let's go back to our cool place and try to think of other places for Bato

Water well I'll just check your valve here

I've been wanting to find the back

It really is a good toy, Missy oh, I know ain't nothin I play with it or anything

Kitty it's a leopard they're big cats with spots on their fur well. I can't wait to finish this puzzle

Oh, it's gonna be a beauty

Now well I'll see you pups when I get home

Our feels bad for ruining your puzzle box, and I feel bad the bombuh said

I wish sir leopards live on the other side of the world in grasslands and forests

We have a new mission find a leopard for Bob so we can finish this plus. I must warn you places

cat like you should

Help us. Sissy your only. Hope I?

Don't know pretty, please please please. Okay, since you said oh, please oh, please oh, please

Wow this place is huge, huh hot?

Birds there. Why do I bother? I never knew love would jet leaves very interesting

Roley this is the jury your acquaintance so you're not a leopard you're a giraffe

Y'all since Barry's not Lockwood

I'm gonna climb that tree and see if I can get a better view to search one we just got here and already

You're a mess. Thank you. It's the way I like it

Since you're not a leopard we need to get back to our leopard finding mission for MA. Oh oh

Look her there. It looks like a watering hole

If I were a leopard I would go there to bury the giraffe yeah, thanks Barry enjoy your tree leaves God

Now how do you get any of your missions done?

Excuse me. Have you by any chance seen a leopard around here?

You know the time to find on the jigsaw is a pretty hard cat to find

His spots help him blend into the trees where he lives if you want to find the leopard just follow his paw prints

I see him. He's right over there standing in the bushes. He doesn't I don't

We got

Tiptoe walk

Twigs get loud when they snap

But just try it we need to be quiet, just try it

We need to be quiet

Hmm, this is definitely leopard hair yeah, this must hey my favorite cat toy. How did that get here?

I forgot I brought him kiss. I felt the urge to play was it well

I don't know someone who has the urge to play with it. I don't even know why I just do

This does make a pretty funny noise right oh, oh if you squeeze it down lower. It sounds the upper

Please call me Titus whoa mr. Titus

We're on the mission to bring a leopard back to our owner Bob's house, so he can look at it and finish the puzzle

You don't need me you've got your own little leopard right here look at his fur

It's so stained videographer come on guys. We gotta get back home sohbats and finish this puzzle. Oh

Would you mind if I kept your squeaky clean of course not and thank you for helping us out on our mission

That's the last piece of the puzzle I did it, and it's all thank you too of that

I'll go get the water started. Oh I almost forgot

I saw you playing with his see squeaky toy this morning and got you to something toy Titus. Maybe we can share it I

Don't know guys. I'm doing just okay. Yeah. I was kind of hoping. You'd share. Thanks guys

What's Bob gonna do let stick already yeah

What's your waiting for he's holding looks like another good stick to play catch with that's called a Vuitton Oh

The end is coming and it's my favorite part the big gone for now

Oh, I got a little carried away

Didn't I well that's just because I'm so excited to take you guys to the concert in the park tomorrow

They're gonna play. I hope you won't say the Nuge

Good thing they sell doggie treats at that snack bar and since there's a fence around this area you can play with the other that

Stick so for the concert I need my baton and these music sheets to leave the musicians

So they'll know what to play and of course the gong for the big

Concert and then probably so sad I'm sad just thinking about it we don't need

See those dogs over there

Our seal we're trying to get that Vuitton stick thingy back to the conductor so the concert will be canceled

Well that didn't go how I pictured it in my mind everyone, okay?

Save Bob's concert. Where's there ever any doubt?

We're just in time and I'm playing the gong so it's a good thing

We have sheet music and notes to play for the concert Frank

You're chasing contest if we don't get all of these sheets back there won't be any music to read music

That's how a doggie does that I think we got off the bed going for the big going for now at the end of the

Concert Bob see the part if there's no gone for the song. It's so long for Bob's gong song that means

That's some wheel

Katy hi guys hey, she had gone round gold-colored minute except now

We gotta get this girl you stop chasing us and go back on stage

Cats are deceived again

We're pretty good this whole saving thing. You know oh, I know

So exciting Frank the concert is about to skim through the guns. I mean puppies. Just everyone ready to tune up and play

As a special treat I'd like someone from the audience to help me conduct the orchestra for the famous

Bagon finale would anyone like to volunteer

excited for the big dog finale oh

You want this doggy treat? Don't you oh?

You sir the one waving so while I was doing great. This is just like you know only better and the big

Whoops

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Ol Snapper Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Amber Morgan - Duration: 17:41.

-------------------------------------------

North Branford cruises past Morgan, 41-2 - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> North Branford cruises past Morgan, 41-2 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

CEO of JP Morgan Chase Warns Govts Will Ban Bitcoin; Crypto 'Worth Nothing' - Duration: 2:57.

CEO of JP Morgan Chase Warns Govts Will Ban Bitcoin; Crypto 'Worth Nothing'

Regulations.

In another statement that will certainly have cryptophiles fuming, Jamie Dimon, the erstwhile CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank, was quoted in an interview in New Delhi India saying that cryptocurrencies 'to me are worth nothing.

Dimon was serious in his warning that as cryptocurrencies grow, governments will begin to control them, and will eventually ban them, throwing those who buy and sell them into prison.

The commentary does not reflect the wider governmental acceptance of Bitcoin in the news but seems to be more in line with the Chinese government rhetoric. Crypto or fiat 'from thin air'.

During the interview, when Dimon commented that cryptocurrencies are created 'out of thin air' with no value, the reporter tried to point out that the same can be said of fiat currencies.

This is especially true in an inflationary economy like Venezuela, where cash is printed in massive volumes. Dimon, however, was not to be gainsaid, and rapidly fired back that 'legal tender' means that 'you have to take it.

'  Dimon made it clear that dollars, for example, have value because they are backed by a government, as opposed to Bitcoin, which is backed by consensus among users, saying:.

Creating money out of thin air without government backing is very different from money with government backing. Apparently, however, Dimon does recognize that both dollars and Bitcoins are made out of thin air.

JP Morgan buys while CEO condemns. The comments follow his previous condemnation of Bitcoin as a 'fraud' which was met with some vitriol from the cryptocurrency community. One company has even filed a suit against Dimon for adverse business practice.

Ironically, however, after his initial comments, news spread that JP Morgan had purchased Bitcoin at the lowest point immediately after Dimon's comments. Clearly, if governments are to ban the cryptocurrency, JP Morgan Chase itself would take a major hit.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét