so cool
Hello guys, welcome to this new video. I'm here with
the National Valse
Hi guys, hi everyone! - Sky sport motogp, or rather
voice of Sky Sport, top gear Italy,
and most of all, world champion
gp2
I'm good with cars, not so much with bikes
I have lots to learn from him
but we're here today for what?
to have fun on the track, to test your skills,
and to show a pretty nice vehicle we've got
and you're probably wondering what vehicle...
ok we're inside the car
it's
crazy
I've been dreaming of it for 3 years now
I saw the M2 but now
the new model is out, the M2 competition
and what's different?
I feel it's more
competitive
more performing
more exaggerated
the engine is a bomb!
what's the engine difference?
this one has 420HP
so the same engine of
the M4
on the M2
the car is very light
rear-wheel drive
I feel that
to go around normally
using the normal configuration
it works for everyone
but if you start to take away
the traction control
and you start going super fast
yeah you need skills.
I feel that on the track everyone
can have fun,
on the road you gotta be careful
We're going to Franciacorta
in the place where
this beast express at best
its potential
210HP
if I'm not mistaken
it goes from turbo to b turbo, that's the main difference
'cause when you accelerate,
even if you're at 6th at 3000 revs
it's crazy
you can't see it, but
the handbrake
is
the real thing
not those electronic shits
that all cars have nowadays
rear-wheel drive
and the handbrake not electronics
an other thing I wanted to tell you about the car
when you're gonna try it on the track
something really nice, is that when you open
when exiting the curve,
you feel the engine
that before pushing the car
it sits the car on the rear
the car gets lots of grip
and when you go to open
you really feel
the traction bringing you out of the curve
you're gonna have so much fun
because the car's features are
little understeer in the middle of the curve
which is something that's usually on long cars
with rear-wheel drive, you feel
instead this one --
I've been told that this car has much
more oversteer
than understeer
yes, very precise in front
especially in the middle of the curve
they did it short and light
and took away the chronic flaw
of the road vehicles on the track
so it's very nice 'cause it's precise in front
when you open you feel it
sitting on the back and
getting grip.
I just wanna say that
I downloaded some lap time in Franciacorta
and .. ok --
see you on the track! You gotta control it when --
you know like the American youtube videos who try powerful cars and then --
You tensed me up with
that thing about the American videos. I know what you're talking about
the assholes that --
go to rallies and
then --
they reach the traffic light
and then hit --
holy s**t
all under control
careful 'cause it's still wet
too fast!
nice!
wrong gear
it's crazy how the road tires change the grip from one lap to the next
yeah about the driving
ins't spectacular?
the braking! and when it sits -- did you feel it?
yeah I mean
you give gas, it sits,
and then it's very critical
because it starts, but gotta be ready to take it --
'cause otherwise..
but the feeling -- you open, the car sits a bit
of course with all the controls off
you starts right away
and you gotta be quick
the nice thing is
the inserting.. -- what did I tell you? Little understeer
totally
when it starts to have it
you're quick, you press
the gas and you
make it oversteer, so it quickly goes from understeer to oversteer, immediately
nice, it's fun to drive
so fun!
I'm just scared about the brake that goes down a bit
so I don't know how much it has
maybe it's simply
warming up, I'm sure it holds afterwards
go, go
pass there, go, go,
the camera!
I saw it last minute
I was about to bring it home
do this later
f**k
don't slide now!
ok as you have seen
Davide got off, 'cause he doesn't trust me
during the lap time
what can I say? Ready..?
I got some of the times, of other cars
that did Franciacorta
a good time is about 1.28
1.27
we wasted the tires while acting stupid
doing slides and all
but I'm still curious to see
what we can do in an easy lap
Go!
he's coming
not bad
low revs
I would have downshifted more
...38
come on, come on
he's making the tires sing
right curve, left fast curve
then it's over.. come on!
I'm curious to see how much he does
1.23.5
guys,
I didn't do a clean lap, but
what can I say? So much fun
incredible. I would have done 20 laps
but Davide is running late
and he feared for his car
How did it go? Really, a great feeling..
despite the tires are
road ones,
as soon as you feel some understeer
you give gas, the car turns on it's own
it's hard to get traction, because although there is so much power
but in terms of fun
it's matchless. Of course, since it's not my car
I got nervous when it started
but ok -- when braking
you did well, sometimes I would have
downshifted a bit more, 'cause I felt the engine low
but you did it for the exit, right?
For the exit but I tried
like you said, both things
but too long it was lazy
too short it was too stressed, so --
there are some adjustments to make
I would need to do some more laps, but
awesome, so much fun! And let's say something important
everyone can do this experience, why?
Valsecchi GP Experience! Thanks
for the reminder, 'cause we invented something
together with BMW, anyone
paying €100,
which is reasonable,
comes to the track and has a formula-style experience , that is
driving like he did today, I don't know if as fast
but we're gonna try it
I'm sure someone will be better than me
and we'll train them
we'll do briefings, that will tell us a bit how --
driving simulator,
super guests who will participate in activities with us
formula 1 athletic trainer who will be doing mental activation
and physical warm up, that is
we'll make sure they're in a fit physical condition, better than you,
then
when it's their turn to hit the track -- fingers crossed!
they gotta demonstrate their good. Absolutely
If you liked this video make sure you subscribe
to the channel, and if you are already, activate the bell
and gas, as usual. Bye!
We're done! I did 2 30
no what was it?
1.23.5
23.5... like the M4
done by ...? By
**** doesn't go ***
subscribe to the channel
subscribe to the channel
subscribe to the channel
subscribe to the channel
subscribe to the channel
subscribe to the channel
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét