Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 8 2019

No but you're the one that's practically a genius.

Only practically.

Apparently, only the good, die young.

Well congratulations.

You can expect to live forever.

Well i'm certainly gonna give it a whirl.

You robbed me George.

Wotcher.

Are you afraid of me?

Yes.

Why?

Put it down.

Make me.

One.

Liar.

Two.

Liar.

A concerned citizen has absolutely insisted that i let you know about a fire.

Cheerio.

Brownie's honour.

Super.

So i've got bullets but no gun.

Option 2. We kill him and run.

So?

Boom. Boom.

Meep. Meep.

Oh oops.

I couldn't resist.

He thinks we're up a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Kiss me.

Kill me.

You're entitled to send me back.

Besides i'd only escape.

Like a princess from her tower.

Cup of tea and a chocolate digestive please.

Some little girls grow up wanting ponies.

I always wanted to be a widow.

Why did you do it?

Bored.

Because i wanted to.

If you ever... betray him like this again.

I'll kill you.

And eat you.

I'm coming for you.

Not if i come for you first.

I'm sorry.

You're really not.

Are you threatening me?

Because honestly...

I wouldn't.

Enough.

What have you done?

Guess.

What if somebody actually stood up to you?

Well then, i'd have to leave.

And then one night...

i'd have to come back.

For more infomation >> Alice Morgan | Run for your life - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Andy Grammer's "Dangerous Woman" vs. Vanessa Morgan's "Let Me Love You" | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 3:16.

(Ariana Grande- "Dangerous Woman")

♪ Oh yeah, don't need permission ♪

♪ Made my decision to test my limits ♪

♪ 'Cause it's my business ♪

♪ God as my witness ♪

♪ Start what I finished ♪

♪ All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God ♪

♪ Don't ya stop, boy ♪

♪ Somethin' 'bout you makes me ♪

♪ Feel like a dangerous woman ♪

♪ Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you ♪

♪ Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't ♪

♪ Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you ♪

♪ Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and ♪

♪ Know what I'm doing ♪

♪ The way we're movin' like introducing ♪

♪ Us to a new thing ♪

♪ All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God ♪

♪ Don't ya stop, boy ♪

♪ Somethin' 'bout you

♪ Makes me feel like a dangerous woman ♪

♪ Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you ♪

(cheering and applause)

(Chris Lane- "Let me Love You")

♪ Mmm, girl ♪

♪ Mmmm, yeah ♪

♪ Baby I just don't get it ♪

♪ Do you enjoy being hurt? ♪

♪ Bad as you are, you stick around ♪

♪ And I just don't know why ♪

♪ If I was your man, baby you'd ♪

♪ Never worry about what I do ♪

♪ I'd be coming home back to you ♪

♪ Every night, doing you right ♪

♪ You're the type of woman deserves good things ♪

♪ A fistful of diamonds, a hand full of rings ♪

♪ Baby you're a star, I just want to show you are ♪

♪ You should let me love you ♪

♪ Let me be the one to ♪

♪ Give you everything you want and need ♪

♪ (Everything you need) Baby, good love and protection ♪

♪ Make me your selection ♪

♪ Show you how true love's supposed to be ♪

♪ Baby, you should let me love you ♪

♪ Let me be the one to ♪

♪ Give you everything you want and need ♪

♪ Baby, good love and protection ♪

♪ Make me your selection ♪

♪ Show you how true love's supposed to be ♪

♪ (Yeah yeah yeah) You should let me ♪

(cheering and applause)

For more infomation >> Andy Grammer's "Dangerous Woman" vs. Vanessa Morgan's "Let Me Love You" | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Temptation Island | Season 1 Episode 4: Evan And Morgan Kiss For The First Time | on USA Network - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Temptation Island | Season 1 Episode 4: Evan And Morgan Kiss For The First Time | on USA Network - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Achille Lauro a Sanremo con Morgan: scoppia il caso sulle droghe - Duration: 3:25.

Achille Lauro durante la quarta puntata del Festival di Sanremo canterà con Morgan: scoppia la polemica  Achille Lauro questa sera duetterà con Morgan al Festival di Sanremo 2019

La quarta puntata, infatti, vedrà i concorrenti in gara esibirsi insieme ad altri cantanti

Il rapper finisce nella bufera a causa della sua scelta di duettare insieme al cantautore, che qualche anno fece scoppiare il caos a causa di alcune sue dichiarazioni sulla droga

Quell'anno, Morgan finì inevitabilmente nel mirino di giornalisti e critici, che lo accusarono duramente

Nel frattempo, Achille si ritrova sommerso dalle polemiche a causa del brano Rolls Royce, che per molti rappresenterebbe un inno all'ecstasy

Lui stesso ha negato, rivelando che invece il titolo si riferisce a un marchio che riprende un certo stile di vita

Il passato del rapper ha probabilmente portato il pubblico a credere che la sua canzone si riferisse proprio alla droga

Anche Claudio Baglioni, durante la conferenza stampa dell'8 febbraio, ha fatto la sua stessa precisazione, quando un giornalista ha scelto di aprire questa questione

Achille Lauro nella bufera: Claudio Baglioni e Claudio Fasulo rispondono  Il giornalista fa presente a Baglioni che Achille, non solo si esibisce con un pezzo che sarebbe un inno alle droghe, ma duetterà anche con Morgan

Quest'ultimo, qualche anno fa, come vi abbiamo ricordato, è stato protagonista di un caso scoppiato proprio a causa di alcune sue dichiarazioni sulle droghe

Ed ecco che Baglioni ci tiene a precisare che il brano presentato da Achille non rappresenta affatto un inno all'ecstasy, anzi secondo lui si tratta di un testo avvincente

A rispondere ci pensa anche il vicepresidente Rai, Claudio Fasulo. Quest'ultimo non trova giusto il parallelismo tra Achille e Morgan: "Il parellelo con Morgan non è coerente, Morgan fu al centro dell'attenzione per un'intervista

Achille nella canzone parla di icone pop, con un sottotesto di fragilità". Achille Lauro finisce nel caos al Festival di Sanremo  Scoppia dunque la polemica sul duetto che porteranno, nel corso della quarta puntata, Achille e Morgan

Baglioni, inoltre, precisa di non capire nulla sulle droghe: "Sarei l'esperto meno indicato sulla questione"

Vi anticipiamo che i due cantanti saranno, secondo la scaletta delle esibizioni di questa quarta puntata, gli ultimi a salire sul palco dell'Ariston

For more infomation >> ✅ Achille Lauro a Sanremo con Morgan: scoppia il caso sulle droghe - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Achille Lauro a Sanremo con Morgan: scoppia il caso sulle droghe - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Achille Lauro a Sanremo con Morgan: scoppia il caso sulle droghe - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan reveals extreme measures taken to protect him from serial killer - Duration: 3:22.

 Piers Morgan has revealed the extreme measures taken to protect him during an interview with a serial killer

 The presenter was sat just inches away from 'unashamed' murderer Bernard Giles on tonight's Confessions Of A Serial Killer

 There were major concerns for Piers' safety as he asked Giles why he killed five women in a three-month killing spree in the early 1970s

 One concerned viewer asked: "Are you alone with just him and the camera guys? No guards?"   Taking to Twitter while the show aired, Piers explained that drastic action would have been taken had he been put in any danger

Read More Fears Piers Morgan will DIE after viewers spot something 'unnerving' on Bernard Giles  Piers said: "Heavily armed guards were outside the room

"  There was no sign of fear from Piers during the interview, but afterwards he admitted Giles' "demeanor was very scary" and it gave him "chills" watching the show back

  He was sat opposite the serial killer as he calmly explained why he killed five hitchhikers, whom he picked up and drove at gunpoint to remote spots, where he sexually abused and murdered them

 But it was Giles that confessed that there was something about Piers that 'unsettled' him

 The killer said: "Truthfully I have a great amount of respect for you. It unsettles me just a little bit that you have such a monstrous view of me

"  Piers replied: "I have a complicated view of you. If we had a regular conversation of stuff going on in the news I imagine we would have a normal and rational conversation

 "It's hard for me to get past what you did to these girls. Not to feel an utter sense of revulsion

"  Giles replied: "I understand. I understand all of that."  After an awkwardly long pause the pair stood up and shook hands

 Giles was then taken back to his cell, where he will spend the rest of his life

Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  There were actually some viewer who feared the armed security would be needed

 Piers failed to notice something worrying that the notorious murderer had on his posession

 One Twitter user asked: "@piersmorgan how come Bernard was allowed a pen in his pocket? Surely he could stab and kill with it?"  Worried Piers said: "I only noticed it on him when we'd finished

Rather unnerving!"   Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webtv@trinitymirror

com or call us direct 0207 29 33033 Read More Showbiz and TV editor's picks

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan reveals extreme measures taken to protect him from serial killer - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Doc for Morgan Basketball Challenge keeps Morgan Harrington's legacy alive - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Doc for Morgan Basketball Challenge keeps Morgan Harrington's legacy alive - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan only realised serial killer Bernard Giles had 'unnerving' pen in his pocket after inter - Duration: 3:59.

Piers Morgan interviewed serial killer Bernard Giles in his latest documentary (Picture: ITV) Piers Morgan returned with his latest documentary episode of Confessions Of A Serial Killer on Thursday night and came face to face with 'the most dangerous person he's ever met.'  This time around, the Good Morning Britain broadcaster bravely interviewed murderer Bernard Giles, who killed five women in a three-month period back in the 1970s

 During the hour-long episode, eagle-eyed viewers noticed that the criminal had a pen in the left breast pocket of his blue prison overalls and worried that he could have used it as a weapon, writing on Twitter: 'How come Bernard was allowed a pen in his pocket?  'Surely he could stab and kill with it?' I only noticed it on him when we'd finished

Rather unnerving! https://t.co/AtMCz0wb0A  — Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) February 7, 2019  Piers, 53, responded to audience's concerns, replying to his 6.53million followers: 'I only noticed it on him when we'd finished

Rather unnerving.' Advertisement Advertisement  Yikes. Bernard Giles had a pen in his pocket throughout the interview (Picture: ITV) Bernard, who is currently serving five life sentences in the Okeechobee Correctional Institution in Florida, told Piers: 'Some women actually saved their lives by engaging themselves in conversation.'  He added that his only criteria for getting his victims was 'access,' explaining to Piers that he 'saw these women as objects.'  By the end of the interview, Piers told the camera: 'That was one of the most extraordinary encounters I've ever had with anybody, because on one level, he's obviously self-aware of what he did because he's just bared to admit everything

 'What he can't do, is what I suspect the families of these victims really want him to do and that's explain it in a way that could bring any kind of closure to them

I just feel in the end that their loved ones were just in the wrong place in the wrong time and met an unbelievably dangerous person.'  Viewers were hooked by Piers' gripping episode and rushed to social media to praise him for it, writing: 'I think most people would struggle to find a better interviewer than Piers Morgan.' Wow, best one yet

I think most people would struggle to find a better interviewer than @piersmorgan 👏🏼🙌🏼 #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller  — Melissa (@MHilton93) February 7, 2019 Love him or hate him it really does take a big pair of nads to speak to cold callous individuals like this #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller @piersmorgan 👏👏  — simon young (@driffdog1) February 7, 2019 Love him or hate him, you can't deny @piersmorgan does THE best interviews

Nobody else would have been able to stay so calm and collected. That was chilling to watch #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller  — Zara Louise (@ZaraaLou) February 7, 2019 Well I thoroughly enjoyed that @piersmorgan , I commend you, absolutely fantastically well done with your conduct, superb, much respect , absolutely no idea how you remained so composed.#ConfessionsOfASeialKiller  — Mason (@ajmason1986) February 7, 2019 now catching up on #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller amazing interview from @piersmorgan

been looking forward to watching this, although very chilling to watch. Total lack of empathy and remorse from the killer!!!!  — Colleen (@mummytobe13) February 7, 2019 @piersmorgan One of your best interviews with any Serial killer, this guy was disturbing and chilling… #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller  — Ibrahim (@ibrahim_afsar18) February 7, 2019  Even some famous faces shared their thoughts on Piers' doc, with Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace and Lisa Riley joining in the conversation

Omg this man is repulsive and scary AF… I dunno how @piersmorgan can remain so calm 😣🤮 #ConfessionsOfASerialKiller  — AISLEYNE (@Aisleyne1) February 7, 2019 Wow @piersmorgan I can't quite comprehend what I've just seen @itv #ConfessionsOfASeialKiller he must have plagued your mind for so so very long

How could he NOT now at least say SORRY!!! #Compulsiveviewing 🙊🙊🙊and you were probably seriously angry!!!  — Lisa Jane riley (@Reallisariley) February 7, 2019 More: Piers Morgan John Barnes calls Piers Morgan 'insulting and condescending' over Liam Neeson's racism row Piers Morgan recalls chilling serial killer interview: The most dangerous person I've met Piers Morgan 'shocked' that John Barnes defended Liam Neeson in racism row Advertisement Advertisement  Confessions Of A Serial Killer With Piers Morgan is available to watch on the ITV Hub

Got a showbiz story?  If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you

 MORE: Piers Morgan recalls chilling moment he realised serial killer 'was the most dangerous person I've ever met'  MORE: Piers Morgan 'emotionally drained' after interviewing serial killer who acted like Hannibal Lecter Advertisement Advertisement

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét