Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 8 2019

Hey everybody it's Rick from R. C. Kinsmon Studio. Thanks for joining me today I'm gonna

share with you the gift I made my sister for Christmas and she just recently got

married back in October this last year so I thought I'd be cute to make her a

little sampler so I've picked up a frame from Walmart the mainstay and that's

what I'm going to be using as 8x8 so I've cut a piece of eight by eight

lovely lipstick cardstock and I'm gonna be using the forever love stamp set

which is new in the occasions catalog which will be out January 3rd excuse me

okay I have three pieces of crumb cake that is cut at two by two three pieces

of flirty flamingo which is cut it two by two I have a piece of another piece

of crumb cake that I cut at two and three quarters by four and a quarter I

also have another piece of Flirty Flamingo which was cut at four and

one-eighth by two and five-eighths then I have six scrap pieces of DSP from the

all my love a designer series paper which were cut at one in three quarters

by one in three quarters I've already die cut one of the the

fancy heart die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits

I'm sorry I can't remember stitch Shh I can't remember the name of things I'm

still learning I'm sorry and I also have the irregular heart and a stitched heart

cut that we're going to be using and the name of those framelits are right here

Be Mine stitched framelit dies and if you haven't seen them this is what they look

like they're really intricate

that's what we're gonna be using and I've cut a photo down that I stole off

her Facebook page my goal I had it printed and I cut it down to four by two

and A two and a half so when we move this out of the way

the first thing I'm gonna do is do my photos because that's gonna be my main

focal image so I'm going to layer my flirty flamingo and my crumb cake

together

then I'm gonna go ahead and layer my photo this is a photo of her and her

husband and their daughter

in order to keep my fingers off the photo

okay okay excuse me now I took two of the one of the crumb

cake and one of the for the flirty flamingo pieces of cardstock and I ran

them through the emboss the big shot with the tin tile textured

impression embossing folder boy that's a mouthful so I'm going to kind of place

those where I think I'm gonna want them

okay now let's see let's layer some stuff together and I think we're gonna

move this one up here you can separate these two yes a lot that much better

okay so I'm going to go ahead and we're gonna put down some paper so let's

figure out what paper we lock

kind of like that I know I like this one I think that should go right there I

think we'll put another piece of that right here just so we kind of come hear

it so we'll switch that to hearts I think

we'll do another cell pattern how about we do this one yeah that's better okay

so I'm gonna go ahead and layer these up

so I'll be right back after I get all of these pieces adhere to the vases mmm

okay I've got all my designer paper attached now zoom in just a tad for

y'all

a little too much okay so now we're going to start laying all these pieces

down so I do have a template that I'm going to kind of line up here and I just

took a piece of cardstock make sure that it's even I'm just gonna line it up

right there I kind of cut the cardboard down so that I could get this rise

another thing you can do is take a t-square

and kind of misery where you want it

which is right there so I might add some liquid glue here

it's kind of a bow on the bottom

I move it around

okay let's go ahead and attach our top pieces

and a little more clue there

check this side

okay

here's a remind that really good

okay now let's go ahead we're going to attach our photo

okay now I'm gonna add my heart right here

and I chose this because I wanted you to represent the love they have I thought

it'd be sweet for a Christmas present

and I'm making this before of course I'm making it before I give it to her but

I'm hoping it'll make her cry yes yes I am that name

and probably make her husband cry more than her which be funny okay I'm gonna

take my detail doc hurt and I'm gonna use my dye brush and I add and get all

those little pieces out and yes I keep my die cut my dye brush in a box i paper

pumpkin box now we're gonna add a little liquid glue behind this

takes very very little

I had that right there

I kind of intertwine okay now we're going to add a sentiment so I need a

strip for that I'm gonna use a piece of one-inch whisper wah and then I'm gonna

cut it down to what I need so I think I'm gonna put it right here with a

little flag but I'm not sure yet my move this out of the way I'm gonna use the

sentiment from wishing you forever lovely and it said the sentiment is says

I love you until the day after forever I

thought that was really sweet since it was further wedding so I'm gonna use

lovely lipstick and I'm just think that up and I'm going to stamp it down hope

we're straight okay and I'm gonna cut off how about right there we're gonna

flag that and

okay

it's gonna go right there and I'm gonna put that on a couple dimensionals

okay now to finish that off I have some extra little hearts that I'd I cut

earlier from another project and I'm going to attach those and I'm going to

use my take your pick tool to do that

and start with two

go ahead add one more here

we go

okay I'm gonna add one more thing I'm gonna add just a little bit of ribbon

right down here so we have just a little bit of texture going on down there okay

so I've pulled and the all my love ribbon combo back and I'm gonna use a

some of the flirty flamingo ribbon and I just want to tie just a little bow

so I'm going to trim this off

and attach that with a mini glue dot

here

and then we're gonna add this last little heart

just right there I'm actually supposed to have one more but it's going AWOL so

that is project for today and I don't know why I'm putting my mini glue dots

back in my three pain pack so all these supplies will be available on January

third you can pick those up in my online store then I'll look forward to showing

you more projects with these new occasions catalog make sure you come

back and make sure you subscribe make sure you subscribe to my channel and I

will see you later bye guys love you

you

For more infomation >> All My Love Mini Sampler Home Decor - Duration: 17:54.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦找幽森借钱 幽森和灵梦提条件让灵梦当女仆 - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦找幽森借钱 幽森和灵梦提条件让灵梦当女仆 - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use External GPU with Older Mac Mini - Duration: 6:01.

hey welcome back to the channel all right so one of the easiest ways to

improve the graphical performance of a Mac is to use an external GPU now the

problem with that is that apple only officially supports macs with

Thunderbolt 3 connections and not those with Thunderbolt 2 but there is a way to

get that working and that's what I'm going to show you today

everything I show you is going to apply to just about anything with the

Thunderbolt 2 port be it a Mac Mini and iMac or MacBook Pro but today I'm going

to show you how to use an external GPU on an older Mac Mini, so here we go.

alright now

Before we jump into the tutorial I just want to make it clear I'm not gonna be

doing benchmarking or anything like this to show you the improvements if that's

something you want to see leave a comment down below and I'm happy to do a

before and after video on some games and some video editing even some 3d programs

if you want to see that now there's four things you're gonna need to make this

work on the hardware side not including the computer

I love links down in the description to all four of these but you're gonna need

the e GPU enclosure I use the sonnet EDF X breakaway box it's 200 bucks on Amazon

it's a really really solid breakaway box it's Thunderbolt 3 and I would

definitely recommend if you don't get this one that you get an enclosure with

Thunderbolt 3 don't get the Thunderbolt 2 enclosure because then you're kind of

limiting yourself with the Thunderbolt 3 enclosure you're kind of future proofing

yourself a little bit the next thing you're going to need is that video card

that goes inside that a GPU enclosure I'll have a link down in the description

that takes you out to a site from Apple that shows you all the officially

supported video cards for EGP use now the method I'm going to show you today

allows for some additional cards that aren't on that list but if you want to

stay official check out that link use one of those cards I'll be using a

radiant rx 470 for today's tutorial the next thing you're gonna need because

this is a Thunderbolt 3 enclosure is you're gonna need a Thunderbolt 3-2

thought of all to adapt there I've tried a whole bunch of them and the only one

that I've gotten to work is the one from Apple so if you know of another one that

works please leave that down in the comment section especially if it's a

little bit cheaper than that Apple one so we can all save a few bucks then

after that the last thing you're going to need is the Thunderbolt 2 cable that

goes from that adapter into the back of your Mac Mini

or your iMac or your MacBook Pro whatever Thunderbolt 2 device you're

using and then you are ready to go on to the software side so let's check that

out right now all right so we got the GPU put in the enclosure everything

hooked up and we are here on the desktop the first thing I want to do is show you

what happens if we don't run in a script and just try to run it right now so I'm

going to plug the Thunderbolt 2 into the back of the Mac Mini here let it start

up and we can see it starts up and normal but it's not showing any GPU and

that is the problem because this is a unsupported Mac it's got a Thunderbolt 2

and even though we have a support of GPU in a supported GPU enclosure it's not a

supported Mac so we have to run a script called purge Wrangler on here to get

this to work so I'm gonna unplug this Thunderbolt 2 and this is the purge

Wrangler Wrangler page its github page I'll have a link down in the description

that'll take you out there so you here read through this if you want but once

you're on this page you just take the text in the installation section copy

that and paste it into a terminal window I'm gonna paste that and execute it and

this is going to download the script and execute it you're gonna have to type in

your password and it's gonna run through now it'll take a few seconds I've run

this on my computer before it'll take a little bit longer for you but once it

comes up really the only things you have to worry about are the AMD GPU and the

NVIDIA GPU don't worry about the rest of this stuff if you use in Mojave use an

AMD GPU because Mojave does not have web drivers for NVIDIA GPUs yet so just to

be safe use AMD GPU and like I said use that a supported card list that I linked

down below to use a card that's supported I'm using the rx 470 so I'm

going to select AMD it's gonna start running through it and basically what

this is going to do is it's going to trick the system into thinking we have a

supported Mac so we're gonna go ahead and hit yes we're going to enable this

TI 82 and let it run this is going to run for just a few minutes and then when

it's done we'll go ahead and restart our system and give that

external GPU or try again alright so we're all done we're gonna go back to

the main menu here quit out and restart the system and I'll be back when it's

restarted all right so here we are we are freshly restarted after installing

purge Wrangler and I'm gonna go ahead and plug in that external GPU again and

see what happens the second it should pop up here and there it is it's

switching over because it detected our GPU and if we take a look we can see

that we have the AMD Radeon rx4 70 at this point we can just yank out that

HDMI cable from the back of our Mac and everything go run off the external GPU

giving us much better performance and applications and games 3d apps video

editing all that kind of good stuff so there you go that is how to use an eGPU

on an older Mac Mini or iMac or MacBook Pro anything with a thunderbolt tube

connection this should work that script works great I've been using this after

you get it all set up you can even restart and it still uses the e GPU you

don't have to run that command every time and it vastly improves the game

performance again if you want to see a dedicated video on that showing you some

before and after leave a comment down below I'm happy to do a video for you on

that and hopefully you found this useful and informative if you did please give

it a thumbs up if you really liked it and you haven't subscribed yet please

consider doing so and come see me on Twitter Instagram and Facebook I love

meeting new people on there and chatting with them and I will see you in the next

video

For more infomation >> How to Use External GPU with Older Mac Mini - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 最多人的沙漠求生,汤米这酱油打的好 - Duration: 6:53.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 最多人的沙漠求生,汤米这酱油打的好 - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pastor builds new homeless mini-shelters with plans for even more - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Pastor builds new homeless mini-shelters with plans for even more - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:白泉月湖表白幽森 幽森委婉拒绝 - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:白泉月湖表白幽森 幽森委婉拒绝 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Solar-Powered Mini-Grids Bring Security and New Economic Opportunities in Ghana - Duration: 3:12.

In Africa, 600 million people lack access to electricity.

Agatha was one of them.

[Agatha Abotse, Seamstress, Aglakope, Ghana] It was difficult operating my business when we didn't have access to electricity.

I couldn't work at night in those days but now I do.

I now use an electric iron and don't buy charcoal any more.

My business has improved greatly.

With electricity, comes new opportunity for Agatha and her community.

Today, Ghana is providing electricity to more than 83% of its population—the second highest

in Sub-Saharan Africa.

But connecting remote areas like Aglakope to the national grid has proven to be nearly

impossible.

The solution?

A solar powered mini-grid.

An affordable, renewable alternative that can connect the homes and businesses in remote

areas to power.

These rural towns on the volta river will now enjoy uninterrupted power--bringing new

life, security and economic opportunity.

[Prince Nissawu, Teacher] The light has indeed brought a very positive

change to the members of the community and, to be specific, my students.

With the light they've been able to learn in the evening which helped them to progress

in their academic performance, especially in the class.

[Nathan Bafloe, Opinion Leader and Government Appointee]

Today, we move freely around at night without fear due to the presence of street lights.

Here in the village, we experience the same quality of life as those in the city.

Actually, we're better off because we don't experience frequent power outages as they do.

The government of Ghana with support from IDA, the World Bank's fund for the poorest,

constructed solar powered mini-grids in five island communities on the Volta River to bring

sustainable electricity to these remote areas.

These solar powered mini-grids are supplying reliable energy to 10,000 Ghanaians helping

Ghana achieve its goal of energy for all.

[Sottie Atsu, Assemblyman] Before this project there were a lot of

challenges in this community here.

People outside come to this community and steal from us but because of this project

they stop coming.

We are getting pure water.

We are watching TVs.

[Naomi Dagrey, Cold Store Owner, Aglakope] I used to experience a lot of financial difficulties when we didn't have access to electricity.

Once we got connected to electricity, I invested in a refrigerator, which I use to sell frozen beef and chicken.

I use the profit from my business to support my husband,

to pay our children's school fees and also to support myself.

Scaled-up across the continent, solar powered mini-grids could be Africa's solution to

achieving universal access to electricity.

For more infomation >> Solar-Powered Mini-Grids Bring Security and New Economic Opportunities in Ghana - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mini-Review | 2019 Cirrus 920 by NuCamp | Everything You Need in an RV for Under $40k! - Duration: 9:49.

Hi everyone I'm your host Neil Balthaser and welcome to Ultramobility Mini-Review where

I give you just the essentials in a 5 minute RV review.

I've got a bit of a surprise for you this week.

Take a look at this.

This is the RV that we're reviewing.

We're going to get into all the details but I really like the RV.

Look at this stove.

A really nice bed in the back.

A beautiful bathroom with a skylight.

A pantry.

A good sized dinette.

A huge refrigerator.

And look at the size of this window - they call it the Monster Picture Window and it

does live up to its name.

I means there's just a ton of room in this RV don't you think?

You want to know what makes this all the more amazing?

It's all in the bed of a truck!

That's right, everything that you just saw fits into the back of a truck.

We're reviewing our first truck camper the Cirrus 920 and I cannot wait to give you a

tour of this amazing RV.

Let's jump into it!

Alright let's start off on the outside so that you get some idea of the size of this

truck camper.

Its overall length is 18'10".

It's overall width is 7'2" and its overall height is 8' 7" but keep in mind that this

doesn't include the height of the bed of the truck so you're likely looking at a height

from the ground to the top of around 13 feet.

And that's one of the biggest disadvantages of truck campers - their height but there

are so many other pluses not the least of which is: that you can easily remove the camper

from the truck using electric jacks and this handy dandy remote control.

And this isn't just for storage.

When the camper is freestanding it's also habitable which means you've still got the

use of your truck.

Kinda like having a tow vehicle without having to tow it.

And you get some other goodies like a bit of exterior storage: this large storage box

can optionally house your generator.

You've also got an insulated battery box and your pull out propane tanks.

The good news about this propane setup is that you can easily get those tanks refilled

at your local hardware store or swap them out at a super market.

Can I just say I love that arch over the entry door?

And as well there's a keyless entry.

That's an optional folding Fiamma access ladder for the roof and those are TORKLIFT GlowSteps

which are made from Aircraft Grade Aluminum.

There are two awnings on this rig: This optional rear one is manual and the side one is standard

and electric.

The remote also works to retract and extend the side awning.

On the roof you can get the optional Maggie Roof Rack which holds up to 150lbs and 200w

of solar.

Your electrical and water hookups as well as an exterior shower are located mid-height

on the driver's side and that little vent there between the galley window and the refrigerator

vents?

That's for a separate exhaust fan located above the stove and we'll see that in just

a moment.

Alright let's jump inside this amazing RV.

I promise you're going to like what you see.

Gourmet chefs and foodies alike are going to love this galley: You've got loads of counter

prep space, just a ton of storage, a residential style cast iron cooktop, a proper exhaust

fan above the stove, a convection microwave, an optional oven which can replace the cabinets

below the stove, an enormous 5 cu.ft. refrigerator with separate freezer - - that's the same

one by the way that we saw on last week's European camper van, the Adria Twin Supreme

and a beautiful pull out pantry.

I've been in class A coaches with smaller and less well-equipped kitchens - and keep

in mind that we're in the bed of a truck!

Across the aisle from the galley is your permanent dinette with that Monster Picture window.

That window by the way does open.

That's a Lagun table top which means that it swivels around in all directions.

And the bonus is that the dinette converts to a bed for the kiddies.

Speaking of beds let's hop up into the over cab area which houses your permanent 60"x80"

bed.

This is a proper queen sized bed with a normal mattress that will fit normal sheets.

The mattress is supported by the Froli sleep system for extra support and air circulation.

There's plenty of storage above and that beautiful roof window is perfectly placed above your

heads for evening star gazing.

Your windows in this camper are all dual paned - perfect for keeping the cold out.

Speaking of which, this camper is also 4 season.

All the water lines as well as the tanks are enclosed and not exposed and there are radiant

heat elements places below the floor and inside the walls to keep pipes from freezing.

That's the proper way to do a true 4 season RV.

Your bathroom is a 3-piece wetbath, meaning that your shower, sink and toilet all share

the same area.

The sink is flip up to get up and out of the way when not needed.

And even though this is a wetbath you can see that you've still got plenty of room for

to sit or stand and that's a dedicated radiant heater in the bathroom.

There's also a dedicated rooftop vent for air circulation.

As far as tank sizes: they're massive: 38g of fresh water, 32g of grey capacity and 18g

of black.

Those are some big tank capacities matched only by the largest class b+ offerings.

So all around this is a very impressive camper.

It's hard to believe that it all fits onto the back of a 3/4 ton extended bed truck - but

it does.

It's not all peaches and cream though.

It's electrical system is basic: just 2 6v lead acid batteries and there's no inverter,

and solar and your generator are optional.

Lacking an inverter means that if you want to plug something in like your laptop or use

the microwave then you're either going to have to be plugged into shore power or pay

extra for the generator and that's unfortunate because in almost every other way this is

a perfect camper.

So what's this nearly perfect camper going to set you back.

Well this brings us to the third and final huge advantage that truck campers have over

camper vans and class b+ rigs.

If you already own a 1 ton or 3/4 ton truck then dealer pricing for a brand new Cirrus

920 are around $32k to $40k depending on how you option them.

If you don't own a truck then you could buy a new truck for around $40k so we're talking

about getting into this 4 season, spacious RV for under $80k or under $40k if you bring

your own truck.

That's got to be appealing to many of you.

I know its got me thinking.

As far as warranty, well that's another black eye for the Cirrus.

It's only 1 year which is surprising given what appears to be a quality built rig.

Only a full review will afford me the opportunity to examine its build quality in person so

if you want me to do a full review of the Cirrus 920 by NuCamp then waste no time and

head on over to my Community Tab and vote!

The link's in the video description below.

RVs that get the most votes, get full reviews.

Okay that wraps it up.

If you enjoyed this mini-review on the Cirrus 920 truck camper then give me a thumbs up,

subscribe and hit that little bell to be notified whenever a new video drops on my channel and

thanks for watching Ultramobility Mini-Review where I cover just the essentials in a 5 minute

review.

I'll see you next time everyone!

Take care!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Mini-Review | 2019 Cirrus 920 by NuCamp | Everything You Need in an RV for Under $40k! - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

The World's Best - "Mini Maestro" Dazzles Judges Playing Piano At Lightning Speed In Audition - Duration: 3:16.

>> Ladies and gentlemen,

today I will be playing

"The Flight of the Bumblebee."

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Metronome ticking ]

[ Piano plays

"The Flight of the Bumblebee" ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

[ Tempo increases ]

[ Audience gasps ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> So cool.

>> Now, that's the average speed

someone would play the song.

Drew, can you please come here

and help me?

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Go, Drew.

[ Audience awws ]

>> [ Chuckles ]

>> Can you set the metronome

to 208 beats per minute?

Thank you.

>> Wow.

>> What?

>> That's like my heart right

now.

Ready? 1, 2, 3.

>> Yeah.

[ Metronome ticking faster ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Okay, this is gonna be

interesting.

[ Piano plays faster

"The Flight of the Bumblebee" ]

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> What?!

♪♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Whoo!

>> Drew, guess what, Drew.

I can play even more faster than

this.

>> You can?

>> [ Chuckles ]

I can play 325 beats per minute,

which is twice as fast as the

average person's playing speed.

[ Audience gasps ]

>> Oh, my goodness.

>> Can you set the metronome to

325 beats per minute?

[ Metronome ticking faster ]

[ Audience gasps ]

>> No.

>> Whoo!

[ Piano plays even faster

"The Flight of the Bumblebee" ]

>> No!

No!

♪♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

>> Wow!

>> Oh...my...goodness!

For more infomation >> The World's Best - "Mini Maestro" Dazzles Judges Playing Piano At Lightning Speed In Audition - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:心瑶居然还想让总裁保护她 总裁直接把封汐推给她 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:心瑶居然还想让总裁保护她 总裁直接把封汐推给她 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:公司舞会上 副总封汐和霸道总裁殇思抢玖黎当舞伴 - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:公司舞会上 副总封汐和霸道总裁殇思抢玖黎当舞伴 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:计划开始行动 幽森到月湖却没有看见人? - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:计划开始行动 幽森到月湖却没有看见人? - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:霸道总裁中新来的同事暗漓和玖黎又是什么关系呢 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:霸道总裁中新来的同事暗漓和玖黎又是什么关系呢 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Blitzwolf® BW-SDB0 10W 1200mAH Mini Smart Bluetooth Soundbar - Duration: 4:06.

Check this out

Blitzwolf® BW-SDB0 10W 1200mAH Mini Smart Bluetooth Soundbar

Let's check what's inside

Speaker

And paper box

USB charging cable

Manual

Happy or unhappy

Let's take a look the speaker

It looks very well maded

Power on/off

Charging port

AUX

USB

TF card slot

Let's turn it on

Hi

Bluetooth mode

Press M button to change to FM mode

FM mode

Press M to change to clock mode

Press M to change to Bluetooth mode again

FM mode

Clock mode

To change the clock press and hold play/pause button

+/- set hour

Press and hold again play/pasue buttoch to change to minutes

+// set minutes

Press and hold play/pause button to remember clock

FM mode

To increase volume press and hold + button

To decrease volume press and hold - button

To locate local radio stations press and hold play/pause button

Speaker will seek for strongest radio signal

For manual seeking click +/- buttons

Very good voice for this price - about 30$

For more infomation >> Blitzwolf® BW-SDB0 10W 1200mAH Mini Smart Bluetooth Soundbar - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 Pepper - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 Pepper - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mini WIFI 1080P HD Spy Hidden IP Camera - Duration: 4:59.

Mini WIFI 1080P HD Spy Hidden IP Camera

the camera

on/off button

connect the battery

the light on

charging cable

user manual

now download the application from store

search for application called (plug&play) or just write 9527 and you will find it

install it

now go to your wifi settings

you will find a WiFi signal start with (MD), this is the camera signal, connect to it

password is 12345678

now open the application

press on (LAN)

now you will find the camera online

press on it

now you are viewing the camera on cameras wifi, this option work for only 10 meters

now we need to connect the camera to home wifi, like that we can see the camera from a distance using internet

to do that, exit the camera

press on the blue arrow

choose the first option (WiFi)

now press on search

now choose your home WiFi signal

and enter the password

press on OK

now the camera will restart, to avoid any errors just unplug the battery and reconnect it

close the application and restart it

be sure that your phone is connected to your home wifi or 4G

open the application

now from (WAN) enter the camera ID and password or just press on scan option and scan the code

now you will find the camera online and connected to the internet

this is the camera ID and password

and this is the QR code

from here you can choose the image quality

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEO

WWW.LEDMESMILE.COM

For more infomation >> Mini WIFI 1080P HD Spy Hidden IP Camera - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jakub Błaszczykowski spendet sein komplettes Mini-Gehalt bei Wisla Krakau - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Jakub Błaszczykowski spendet sein komplettes Mini-Gehalt bei Wisla Krakau - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

MINI One 1.6 Chili Brick Lane (Airco/Stoelverwarming/16") - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> MINI One 1.6 Chili Brick Lane (Airco/Stoelverwarming/16") - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper S Chili ECC CRUISE HALF LEDER 17" LM ZEER MOOI! - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper S Chili ECC CRUISE HALF LEDER 17" LM ZEER MOOI! - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Blitzwolf® BW-FYE5 Mini Bluetooth V5.0 Earbuds Stereo Earphone Portable Charging Box - Duration: 3:21.

Today i will show You my new earbuds stereo earphones form Blitzwolf®

BW-FYE5

Small box

Let's check what's inside

Manual

Happy or unhappy

Black paper box

Spare silica ear muff

USB charging cable

Very small and easy to be carried in your pocket

Charging port

Let's open it

Very small - IPX6 Waterproof and Sweatproof

They look really nice

When we pull them out, they automatically turn on - if not just press it

When we press it, they will start to search device via blustooth

Blue and red colors

When they find device, they will flash blue constantly

Charging box have magnets

Click

and click

When they flash red they they are charging

This indicator shows the level of charge of the box - 4 flashes box is 100% charged

How to charge the box???

Connect USB cable to the box and wait

When white indicator flashes 4 times, box is 100% charged

Stand by time - about 170H Charging time about 2H to 100% Working time about 3H

Music quality is very impressive. At the maximum volume the music is clean.

I did not expect that it would be such a good quality

The headphones are very comfortable.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét