Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 7 2019

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

Kanala Abone Olmayı ve Videoyu Beğenmeyi Lütfen Unutmayın ! Please Don't Forget to Watch the Video and Subscribe to the Channel

For more infomation >> 2019 AUDİ TT RS COUPE A 400 HP MİNİ R8 ! İNCELEME - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:心瑶故意欺负玖黎 还故意不让玖黎告诉总裁 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:心瑶故意欺负玖黎 还故意不让玖黎告诉总裁 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦打算帮白泉追幽森 难道灵梦放弃幽森了吗 - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦打算帮白泉追幽森 难道灵梦放弃幽森了吗 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦找幽森借钱 幽森和灵梦提条件让灵梦当女仆 - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:灵梦找幽森借钱 幽森和灵梦提条件让灵梦当女仆 - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:公司员工发现玖黎和殇思关系不一般呀 - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界故事:公司员工发现玖黎和殇思关系不一般呀 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:计划差点泡汤 灵梦又约白泉到家里商量 - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:计划差点泡汤 灵梦又约白泉到家里商量 - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:幽森想不明白 灵梦和白泉到底在计划什么 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界校园篇:幽森想不明白 灵梦和白泉到底在计划什么 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little MICKEY & MINI MOUSE Jumping On The Bed. Children Nursery Rhyme and Songs - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Five Little MICKEY & MINI MOUSE Jumping On The Bed. Children Nursery Rhyme and Songs - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mini video promocional de Dimash en The World's Best - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Mini video promocional de Dimash en The World's Best - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Icebergs Float Along The Kankakee River As Residents React To Flooding - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Mini Icebergs Float Along The Kankakee River As Residents React To Flooding - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Elraenn - EGE FİTNESS YORUMU VE LİMON TAYFA 'MİNİ' YAYINDAN KESİTLER İZLİYOR - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> Elraenn - EGE FİTNESS YORUMU VE LİMON TAYFA 'MİNİ' YAYINDAN KESİTLER İZLİYOR - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

SAO La Mini Serie. Promo (Capítulo#1) - Duration: 1:59.

Nooo something is happening here, let's get out of here ...let's get out of this pod ...

What happened? Where we are? this is very bad, that good pod is happening ... that's why I did not want to come ...

Blessed Christians! All this is for Maduro!

I don´t know why I came to this place!

medicine, medicine ... what medicine you too! You are getting crazy?

You leave my friend still, do not bother him. Do not you understand that he is sick? everything will be good friend.

Why do you mess with me if I have not done anything to you?

It's your fault that we're in this place!

Another crazy! stay still

welcome to my world

my name is SAO

Surely you will ask yourself why are you in this place? But I tell you ...

these will be the most important decisions of their lives, because of the decisions they make, the salvation of their lives will depend.

This story is beginning.

For more infomation >> SAO La Mini Serie. Promo (Capítulo#1) - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

'I Am Heath Ledger' 10 Minute Preview Mini Doc | Paramount Network - Duration: 13:31.

Hello.

Yeah. We're going to go on a mission right now.

Yes, will you come with me? Oh, you will.

I'm going down the street and I get a hit.

Heath, Heath, Heath, Heath.

Sure enough, the next day I said,

"I'm going to hear about something, Heath.

There's something going on." The next day, I got your email.

I honestly think that the earth is off axis.

I think there's something that is universally out of alignment

with what happened.

I'm not supposed to be talking about this with you.

This isn't supposed to be being made.

This is fucked up. This is not something

that is supposed to be happening right now.

Heath was the most alive human.

If it wasn't on the edge, it didn't interest him.

If there wasn't a risk, some type of risk involved,

he had no time for it.

He went all the way out in the time that he had.

He went all the way to the edge.

Some people are just bigger than the world has room for.

One of the things that happens

is when you're good at something in a movie,

everyone offers you that same thing.

He did a great job being in a teen romantic comedy, basically.

Anything that resembled 10 Things I Hate About You

came his way.

Of course, that's exactly what he didn't want to do next.

He wanted to mix it up and find a new challenge.

That moment was a very important next step.

Okay, what do we want to do next?

What do we really want to do if we have a choice?

He was always very friendly.

He never seemed out of sorts about it,

but he knew what he didn't want. He was always very appreciative

of coming to a house full of art and artists.

I am filming right now.

He got this camera,

and he didn't know what to do other than to make something.

It wasn't just to film us and film what we were doing.

He was creating something straight away.

He always used to say to me, "Don't forget your camera,"

and I was like,

"What am I going to film between here and there?"

He was like, "I don't care. You could film your feet."

But we'd watch a lot of our videos back.

He was just curious, and watching it,

and thinking how he could do things different.

That's how he learned. He never studied anything, really.

He was self-taught.

He could really see what he was doing

and how to do that better or different.

Even if it was the way he smiled or where he was looking,

he'd make a lot of things just for himself,

just to teach himself.

That's right...

"...Evil super-villains..."

Evil super-villains.

"...civilian men and women."

Who? Got it, boss. Let's go!

Okay, I've got my mission. We're at the peephole.

You never know who's out there waiting.

The screen test for The Patriot came up with Mel Gibson,

who's the biggest Australian movie star.

That was one of his idols. He loved Mad Max.

It was a huge, huge thing for him.

It was an actual screen test in costume

on the set with the main star.

Heath called me and said,

"They're not calling you on this one.

I just didn't do well,"

and it was something, enough there,

that Roland Emmerich and the studio

and Mel all looked at each other

and, I think, said, "You know, let's take a shot."

This is first day shooting.

This is the first day on The Patriot for me.

I'm looking forward to it.

It's been three months since I found out I got this job,

and finally, after three months of sitting around

thinking about it, I get to go out there and do it.

This is it. Blink my eyes, and it'll be out there.

Guys, guys, Heath's here, guys. Everybody look alive.

It was a huge production.

It was a little terrifying to be in another city with no friends,

and you're just sitting there on your own.

It's a lonely life.

Cut!

That's why he took me to most places is that it was us.

We met riding our bikes out in the street,

and we just became best friends. We felt at home together.

You could tell that he wanted to do a good job.

He was still learning.

I'm not going back.

No, I didn't expect you would. That Gates is a damn fool.

He spent too many years in the British army.

Going muzzle to muzzle with Redcoats in open field.

It's madness.

He called me one day from the set, really upset.

He was having a hard time,

and he was struggling, just a crisis of confidence.

He was probably in his head.

He's standing across from his idol acting with Mel Gibson.

For a young Aussie kid, it was a lot.

He would get caught up in the fear of whether or not

he could accomplish what he wanted to do.

He kind of almost pulled out of every movie

he ever ended up doing.

Heath and I had mutual friends, so it was a setup.

We met, and that was it. That was it.

There were always cameras around.

A video camera, or a Polaroid camera, or the film camera.

I was amazed when I saw all of the stuff together

and how many photographs. He was documenting everything.

He was just surrounded by all of those moments he was in,

and then surrounded by them,

but then he'd be capturing the next moment

and the next moment and the next moment.

Didn't stop. It never stopped.

The way he was able to be in the moment

and then capture the moment on the camera,

he just got you in your most authentic self.

He really got me.

I think that's a beautiful thing,

because he's saying through his photographs, "I see you."

The art was more of a need, almost,

to live in the world and then capture the world.

That's the only way I think of him,

with the camera in the hand. That was just Heath.

He was looking, always for something

that was going to be truly challenging

to try to figure out ways

that he could absolutely disappear into a character

and almost be unrecognizable. That's what really drove him.

In his process of picking what film he was gonna

do most of that came from who was directing it.

Shekhar was a director that he always wanted to work with.

He recommended Heath, myself,

we go out in the desert by ourselves,

just the two of us.

Heath stood there, looking down the valley,

and we both just started yelling,

trying to see how far your voice will carry.

It's you and the desert.

You're forced to look at yourself.

The impression you have of yourself

when you look in the mirror is up to you.

You can see whatever you want to see,

and you can be whoever you want to be.

He was really at the start of a journey

that was a lot more focused as an artist.

Since we have to believe it, for us the audience,

to believe what you're putting out there,

you must believe it yourself. We all grew from that film.

He told me that when they wrapped his character,

he stood in the middle of the whole set and collapsed.

Before Brokeback Mountain came out,

it would've been unthinkable to have a romantic tragedy

involving two gay cowboys,

which are the very symbol of American masculinity.

This is one of the biggest heartthrobs on Earth

taking on that character.

That's balls, and that's an artist.

When his name popped up from casting

I did have a little hesitation.

I didn't know at that time if he can carry a movie,

which is what he needed to do.

There was no doubt in his mind he was that person.

If you can find that character in you,

then that's your success. That's golden. That's the magic.

I have no doubt that he could have done

enumerable more extraordinary performances

and given those gifts to the world.

He was seeing the world in a way that the rest of us

didn't and in a way that the rest of us couldn't.

Time and convention meant absolutely nothing to him.

He had this light around him.

Where he went he shone light on people

and made their lives better.

For more infomation >> 'I Am Heath Ledger' 10 Minute Preview Mini Doc | Paramount Network - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 汤米注册新账号,最萌小妮妮来袭 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 【汤米Teacher】Mini world 迷你世界 汤米注册新账号,最萌小妮妮来袭 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

RUST - The "Mini-Fort" Compact Solo Rust Base Design (2019) - Duration: 10:01.

hey guys and welcome back to another video in today's video we're going to be

looking at the rust base design called the mini fort a strong base for solo duo

or trio players now just before we start I want to thank dr. clean up for this

comment I used to use candle hats in my builds but for some reason I stopped

I've now started doing this again so I hope it helps I also want to thank

Savage hippy for his comment he's requested that I provide a cost at

different stages of the build so in this video and moving forward I'll also show

the starter based cost as well as the final builds cost heading over to the

belt here we have for garage doors you can use sheet double doors if you don't

have the blueprint these are extra strengths of the base whilst offline and

just inside the doors we have to shoot down ports to help with raids and kill

vault hunters into the base here we have an airlock followed by the bottom floor

of your base which holds six large boxes five furnaces a few small boxes two

sleeping bags your tool cupboard and your workbench you can swap this out for

whatever suits you

jumping up here's the second floor of your base it holds another 14 large

boxes four small boxes and two furnaces you can swap this out four beds or a

Tier three workbench or whatever works best for you

finally out this door here we have your shooting ports to defend raids and

killed all campers I've placed two shotgun traps at each of the slits on

both sides I do a number of base building guides on my channels feel free

to check those out as always if you did enjoy be sure to like the videos it

really helps out and don't forget to subscribe when notifications turned on

to catch all of my content this base is going to cost you five point two K metal

4k wood and sixteen point four K stone with an upkeep cost of one point 6 K

metal 2.7 K stone and zero wood you can find out the cost of all the boxes

furnaces and other deployables used in this base in the comments the starter

based will cost zero massive 800 word and four point seven case stone with an

upkeep cost of one hundred and sixty metal 560 wood and two point seven K

stone now let's get into the bill

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét