Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 6 2019

We're just gonna get through my hair. Okay, sounds like a plan hello friends and welcome back to my channel, so

In today's video I just saw by the title

I'm going to be sharing with you my favorites for the month of January January felt like it lasted about six weeks

It was a rough month

To say the very least. I started off the new year ill

The furnace went out of my house. So it was

Freezing cold when it was five degrees outside. I know heat that was fun the siding fell off my house

I had to replace a door because the ice destroyed it like

I'll continue the list but there's really no point

So January sucked and I'm really glad that it's over but there were a few high moments in these products

Can help get me through it. So I figured I wanted to share them with you

I've got ten things that I just felt like deserved a little bit of bitching

So I'm gonna go through them fairly quickly because I cannot stand super long favourites video

It's just like I'm just telling you what I liked. Okay, you know you don't need to know

35 minutes of dialogue as to why I like it. I'm just gonna tell you that idea. Okay

Okay, so I'm gonna start with these two things because they're both in front of me and they kind of both coordinate together

So these are favorites 1 & 2 the very first favorite is the Marc Jacobs

Tantastic Omega bronzer. This is the coconut edition. It was limited edition

and I think it's like now a permanent staple because I can still

Find it in Sephora is whereas the first time around I could not find it like after the first

Few weeks of it being launched. Sorry, I have to clean it up because it's destroyed. I've got to fix it

So this is what mine?

This is what the product itself looks like

I had to be very careful because clearly you can see a giant crack in mine

Not terribly sure all that happened. But regardless I really like that bronzer. It is the one that I'm wearing currently

it just gives you such a

natural looking bronze enos like a very natural tan and that's definitely something that I go forward with my bronzers because

As I mentioned in my previous find a Shinra team in other videos where I show you how I do my face makeup

I love being dad

And that gives me the exact color that I'm looking for

So I love that product and the brush that I apply it with. Is this one right here?

I'm just showed it to you guys. This is the morphe X Jaclyn hill JH o - brush

I know they already have a brush made exactly like this in the morphe collection. I just don't own that one

I don't know exactly what it's called. But it's it's the exact brush. This one just happens to be from the Jaclyn hill collection

so I

Love this brush for bronzing. I don't know what it is about it is so magical and amazing which it has change up here

I never realized that until now that's cute

Plus everything just so evenly and so airbrushed and just

Okay, so singing with the tan theme because it may as well write

So the next product that I want to mention is my favorite self tanner, I abuse this brand forever

I've kind of tried some of their other products within their line and I always come back to this one because in my mind

it is the

best so this is the eleventh and to our expressed deluxe bronzing mousse in the shade dark and this is the

6.4 ounce bottle or the 200 ml bottle. So this is the big one there. Is this smaller one?

I think it's like about that size that they make of this exact product, but I swear to you

You can call me crazy if you want don't care

But I so where to you they're different and this one is better swear on it

Betty

Go by the to test oil and I swear to god. This one will be better. It's just it's darker. It lasts longer

It looks better on the skin why I don't know but I'm just telling you this is the way to go

It's just it's better. It's just better, okay?

winning

Charlie Sheen. I'm by winning. I

Went here no in there. Now. What okay

okay, so if you guys have hung on my channel for a hot minute, oh

You have been noticing that my last couple I shadowed tutorials have been

Cut creases that is because I'm trying to get better at my cut crease game because it was

Very poor but granted I have hooded eyes and it's not that easy. Okay, so give you a girl a breather

But while she's learning and perfecting her craft I discovered

Dis brush so this is the morphe m12 for it is very dirty. So, please do not judge it

But this is what it looks like in my mind it is

Perfection for cutting the crease it just it's good glides in there

So ever so effortlessly and it applies concealer exactly where I want it and it gives it the perfect domed shape. I

Love this brush. It has really really helped me perfect my cut crease game

Okay, so the next though two things but they're essentially the exact same thing like obviously. No, not you see it was seen yet

Foundations. So this has been my favorite foundation this month

I have really been struggling to find a foundation that looks good on my skin this month as I mentioned them previously

I spent the majority this month

Sick again with a really nasty sinus infection and my skin just look like garbage food that whole time

So I really was desperate to find something that looked nice and the stayed on the skin

But I had a decently good coverage and I just covered this bad boy

So I discovered this foundation after I tried out the stick form of it and I will say I like this better

I'm a huge fan of drugstore stick foundations, but that was definitely a good one. However, this is still definitely my favorite

So this is the l'oreal infallible up to 24-hour fresh wear foundation. I love it. I have minded two shades

This is like my pale shade in this that's my tan shade so I gotta have both, you know

And it was their drugstore so it's like a decent price

so

Of course

You can have to sort of this next product whenever I had enough goodies to take back to

Mac if you've never in the back to Mac program

It's essentially you use up six Mac products and take the containers back to the MAC store and they give you a free

Lipstick now Kim, you know fancy lipsticks. It's literally like their original lipsticks. However, it's free that's like

1850 I think that you get for free, so hello

And I've been wanting like the og MAC lipstick shades. So I use that program to get this

Right here. So smack miss. Okay. So this is what it looks like. This is Mac myth

Like I just mentioned this is like an OG

Mac shade like

Everybody knows about Mack Smith and this is it's watched

That's what it looks like it's just a very beautiful very very light nudey pink, I love it so much

You guys know that I've been vibing with the very light pale nude lips. This year's just I don't know

I like conceal our lips this year. It's just one five. It's like old fart

I love it. And the fact that it was free makes it even better

Oh, you might be wondering why I look for cap

I

Get these clear tops off of Amazon so I can see my MAC lipsticks because I don't like storing them upside down because they store

Like sideways and they make all kinds of noise whenever you walk by them your giant peg like Mimi stomper

Yeah

So I get these off of Amazon and it's just awesome because you can actually store your MAC lipsticks

Upright and you can see the color inside

I've seen so many people on YouTube using this product and I was like man, that's brilliant. I need that

so I went ahead and became an uber beauty guru and got a

fan

This is the hand fan

This is the one I think Jacqueline Hill uses. I think this is the same one to get Charlie uses

I'm sure other people use this fan

Palette this fan. It's like I always wanted something like this because it's like I would spray my face with you know

Whatever sprays and then it'd be sitting here going like this

I'm the amount of times that I have bashed myself in the face and even like cut myself. I'm ashamed to admit

It's quite high so

Then I was ordered two pallets. Mm-hmm hid my face doing that too. So I thought okay. Well, maybe like a fan fan

no, I just thought no you're gonna hit yourself a tattoo and

Then I got on handy-dandy Amazon and found this guy and you know

Of course seeing other influencers use it only convinced me that it was worth it and it has three settings. Listen here. Oh

You just want you just want a little cool, okay?

Go a little faster

Even faster

Had to get me one of these I'm going to Florida here very soon so

Your best bet I'm bringing this with me because of you know, hot there. Look at this. Look at this, right?

So can't fan ten out of ten would recommend okay, so I don't necessarily have the

real product like the full-size product or like

the actual product

But I have this

so if you've hang out with me on my channel for a while you guys know that I used to do a series called a

Broke bitch reviews. I kind of quit doing those because

YouTube became like a super like PC and you can't say things like bitch

Without getting flagged and I mean I don't get monetized as it is like Hello

But it would pretty much destroyed any chances of future monetization if I continued using a foul language

Multiple times in a video and in the title, so hmm kind of had to stop doing that

I need to try to reword it and I kind of rebrand that series. We're gonna kind of do the same thing

But use different language, but it's just not as like it's just not like hits home

You know, it's like my bro page and I can still have my things. Okay

but anyway, so that's of course where I stem the majority of the high-end products that I get and try is

that type of mindset where I go to Sephora I get a bunch of samples and then just keep getting samples and that's what I've

Been doing with this. So this is the

chanel Coco Memphis out

any

Day perfume you did perfect. How do you say that that Frenchness?

That is what this is. Can you see that there? Yeah, you see how the small bottle is a hundred and five dollars. I

Just go to my local Sephora

I tell them I have a sample of this perfume, please and that is how I've been wearing this perfume

So I'm halfway through this little bottle and you can bet that I will be going back to get more

I love this perfume. It smells so good. My sister actually turned me on to it smells so beautiful

It's like fresh floral bowling also just like mmm. It's like a bitches like to be take it seriously

That's what I get whenever I smell that forfeit. Okay?

so the last favorite for this month is

something that really shouldn't be a shock because I've been using it any ton of my videos as a bleach and it is

My morphe ex James Charles palette if you haven't seen it

I suppose I will be nice and show you even their like do you think there's kind of a dummy?

And I've been living underneath my rock

But obviously this is what it looks like. Mine's a smidgen beat up, but honestly, it doesn't even look that bad

Like I really don't destroy palettes too bad for you

Like I mean, you can tell that they've been used but like for the most part mine like stay in pretty good shape

So I've been really loving that palettes

Mainly for the colorful shades because how did you come to buy the last couple chortles of mine?

I've really been vibing with the bright and colorful side of makeup

And yes, if you were curious, I do have a tutorial coming out for this look right here. It will be probably the next video

Maybe the next video. It's coming soon. That's all. Yeah. That's what I'll say. It's coming soon

I think that pretty much covers it

I didn't really want to talk your ear off about all these products at this moon tell you that I like them

Thanks so much for tuning in to this one guys. I really appreciate it. Do not forget to subscribe to this channel

That's not what that means that's giving it a like like this video if you did enjoy it but subscribed to my channel with that

big red button

Located just down below the screen if you scroll down a little bit, it's down there also at that notification bar next to it

So you get notified every single time that I upload comment down below

What were some of your favorites this year with a mine this year? Carl gets technically this year

He's really one month into it, even though it feels like we're six months into it

Thank you so much for trying in this one again guys. I really appreciate it. And I will see you in the next one

For more infomation >> January 2019 Favorites | MORGAN MULLINS - Duration: 12:42.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Morgan Will Do You Right By Mario's "Let Me Love You" | Lip Sync Battle Preview - Duration: 0:54.

("Let Me Love You" by Mario)

♪ Baby I just don't get it ♪

♪ Do you enjoy bein' hurt ♪

♪ Bad as you are, you stick around ♪

♪ And I just don't know why ♪

♪ If I was ya man ♪

♪ Baby you'd ♪

♪ Never worry 'bout ♪

♪ What I do ♪

♪ I'd be coming home ♪

♪ Back to you ♪

♪ Every night, doin' you right ♪

- Chrissy says...

she thinks you should let John wear her wig.

(audience laughing)

- Chrissy, I agree.

(audience cheering)

- Is this the weirdest episode ever?

This is so weird!

I love it!

For more infomation >> Vanessa Morgan Will Do You Right By Mario's "Let Me Love You" | Lip Sync Battle Preview - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Piers Morgan blasts John Barnes for saying Liam Neeson 'deserves a medal' amid racism scandal - Duration: 2:58.

To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video  Piers Morgan has criticised former footballer John Barnes for saying that Liam Neeson 'deserves a medal' for coming forward with his story about racial profiling

 Neeson, 66, broke his silence on Tuesday in an interview with Good Morning America to address his recent comments about wanting to 'kill a black bastard' after learning of his friend's rape 40 years ago

 During the GMA interview, Neeson said: 'I am not racist.'  In defence of the Taken actor, Barnes appeared on Sky News commending Neeson for being honest and sparking a conversation about racial attitudes

Advertisement Advertisement  However, Piers, 53, is outraged by Barnes' comments and said on Wednesday's episode of Good Morning Britain: 'I don't think it deserves a medal

Piers is 'shocked' that Neeson is being defended (Picture: ITV) 'I'm sorry, if Liam Neeson had a moment of madness, a second, that's one thing

But he spent a week… to kill. Not to hurt, to murder.'  The TV presenter continued: 'John Barnes then went on to hammer Winston Churchill, repeated this ridiculous narrative that Churchill was this white supremacist.'  Piers then said of Neeson's admission: 'Whilst pretending he thinks vengeance is a bad idea, Liam Neeson as we all know has spent the last few years making endless movies glorifying vengeance, in his Taken series, his new one with Cold Pursuit

 'There's a hypocrisy there.' Barnes commended Neeson for being 'honest' (Picture: Sky News) When his co-host Susanna Reid noted that Neeson said he was 'ashamed' of his past stereotyping, Piers hit back: 'He should be damn well ashamed

You [Neeson] did this to flog your movie. Sorry, I think it's completely shameful for doing it in the way he's done it

I don't find him courageous.  'The way this has played out is truly shocking. I'm shocked he hasn't actually said sorry

I just think he's getting a remarkable pass. More: Piers Morgan Piers Morgan 'emotionally drained' after interviewing 'Hannibal Lecter' serial killer Piers Morgan 'sick' over a vegan full English breakfast Liam Neeson made 'joke' in Taken character voice after making 'racist' comment Advertisement Advertisement  'I'm amazed that a very high profile, anti-racism campaigner like John Barnes would defend him

I find it extraordinary that he's being defended.'  Piers then claimed: 'If a star of Black Panther had come out and told this story about a white person, he'd have been.'  Good Morning Britain continues weekdays on ITV at 6am.  Got a showbiz story?  If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page - we'd love to hear from you

 MORE: Liam Neeson's red carpet film premiere is cancelled in New York at the last minute following backlash  MORE: Liam Neeson breaks silence for first time on 'black b*****d' controversy: 'I am not racist' Advertisement Advertisement

For more infomation >> Piers Morgan blasts John Barnes for saying Liam Neeson 'deserves a medal' amid racism scandal - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

PIERS MORGAN-Cynical Liam Neeson is guilty of being a murderous racist - Daily News - Duration: 9:07.

'I'm not racist', Liam Neeson insisted today as he appeared on Good Morning America to explain why he once roamed the streets for a whole week looking for random black people to murder because they were black

Anyone see the slight contradiction in that sentence?Not much shocks me about Hollywood any more

It's a corrupt, venal, amoral place where pretty much any kind of behaviour, however disgusting, is tolerated if the dollars still pour in at the box office

But I was genuinely horrified when I read, and then heard from his own mouth on tape, what Neeson recounted to a journalist about an incident in his past involving a female friend who was raped

It is worth repeating his exact words now so there can be no ambiguity or confusion as to what he said

Neeson told The Independent's Clémence Michallon what happened after his friend told him about the attack: 'She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way

But my immediate reaction was… I asked, did she know who it was? No. What colour were they? She said it was a black person

I went up and down areas with a cosh hoping I'd be approached by somebody - I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some black bastard would come out of pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could… kill him

'The more you read these words, the more jaw-droppingly appalling they get.Or they do to me, anyway

Neeson doesn't equivocate: he wanted to exact revenge for his friend's rape on ANY black person he could find that gave him any excuse to commit murder

And this wasn't a temporary moment of emotion-raging madness that lasted a few seconds or minutes

This was a period of an entire week during which Neeson marched around with his cosh, seeking out an innocent 'black bastard' to kill

Share this article Share It's the purest example of racism imaginable: a white man looking to indiscriminately murder any black person he finds in seven days who 'provokes' him in any kind of way

Let's be brutally honest: this is the kind of thing you might expect a Klansman from the Ku Klux Klan to say, and the kind of thing you might expect a Klansman from the Ku Klux Klan to do

So when Neeson now says 'I'm not racist', that claim bears little resemblance to his words and actions after his friend was raped

He says now that this happened 40 years ago when he was acting under a 'primal urge', that later he power-walked and sought help from a Catholic priest to curb his urges, and he is a changed man

Perhaps he is.Let's take him at his word and accept he no longer feels any 'primal urge' to roam the streets looking for black people to murder

But that doesn't come anywhere near to excusing or even properly explaining what he felt and did in that horrific week

And as for his claim on GMA today that he would have done the exact same thing if it had been a white guy, I'm not buying it

'If she had said an Irish or a Scot, or a Brit, or a Lithuanian, I know would have had the same effect,' Neeson said

REALLY, Liam?Then why was your first question to your friend about the rapist's identity 'what colour was he?' rather than 'what accent did he have?'No, you only cared about the man's colour, and once you established he was black, you promptly sought horrific murderous vengeance on all black people

Your disingenuous insistence now that had he been a white Irish man, you'd have gone out with your cosh for a week looking to murder random white Irish men is not just bullsh*t, it's offensive bullsh*t

According to your own account, you never asked where the person was from, or how he spoke

You only enquired about what colour he was.So stop treating us like idiots please

I've met Liam Neeson once, a year after the tragic death of his actress wife Natasha Richardson following a skiing accident in 2009

It was at New York Knicks basketball game and he was with one of his sons.We chatted for a few minutes, mainly about fatherhood – he admitted it was 'very tough' being a single parent - and he seemed a decent, intelligent and charming man

He's also a very fine actor, and I thoroughly enjoy his movies.But my admiration for him on and off screen doesn't permit me to give him a pass for his self-admitted history of violent-minded racism

To my astonishment, some people today have tried to not only defend Neeson's confession but even to suggest, as black England football legend John Barnes said, that he deserves a medal for it

Apparently, because he's been honest now about how he once roamed the streets for a week looking to murder black people, then he's some sort of hero

Well forgive me if I don't join in the adulation.Liam Neeson specialises in making very violent films - from his Taken series to his latest film, Cold Pursuit - about men who exact revenge on bad people

That is why he made his comments in the first place – he was trying to illustrate how revenge is a bad thing

Though if Neeson really thinks revenge is such a bad idea, perhaps it might be a good start for him to start declining lucrative movie roles in which he aggressively promotes it? More pertinently, the difference in his movies is that Neeson plays the good guy who kills the bad guys that have committed heinous crimes

In his own life, however, it turns out he was the bad guy who wanted to kill entirely innocent people simply for the colour of his skin

As Los Angeles Times columnist Carla Hall wrote: 'Was he a racist or just a tightly wound man capable of vindictive violence? Or was he both? Of course, he was a racist

He was roaming the streets trying to find random back men to kill, and he gave every indication of being capable of violence

'I have no idea what possessed Neeson, now 66, to reveal all this now, though given it was revealed during a press junket to promote his new revenge movie, the cynic in me suspects he did it precisely to garner the massive headlines it is now getting

Movie stars want people to go see their movies, and lots of press coverage sells lots of movie tickets

He knows this better than most.But by disclosing his horror story to the world, Liam Neeson has exposed himself as someone very different to the person we all thought we knew

Sorry Liam, but no amount of hand-wringing contrition now can change the fact that you once spent seven days wanting to murder innocent black people simply for being black

There's a word for that: racist.

For more infomation >> PIERS MORGAN-Cynical Liam Neeson is guilty of being a murderous racist - Daily News - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

SelkirkInsights: Morgan Evans On Why He Loves Coaching - Duration: 0:46.

(energetic music)

- I love coaching professional Pickleball especially

because of the challenge that it gives me.

I love looking at the court and the game

as kind of a realtime fast moving game of chess.

How I can try my best to see it

in the most black and white fashion.

Hopefully, be someone who can make a difference

in a professional player, and help them achieve their goals.

That's hugely rewarding for me.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> SelkirkInsights: Morgan Evans On Why He Loves Coaching - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle told she 'made a mockery of prostitutes' in Piers Morgan rant - Today News US - Duration: 3:46.

 The pregnant Duchess of Sussex put a personal touch to her Bristol visit last week, writing messages on bananas which were later donated to sex workers as part of a meal package

But Mr Morgan attacked her for turning the fruit into "sexualised" gifts. While Meghan reached out to the street workers with messages that read 'You are loved', 'You are brave', and 'You are strong', Mr Morgan insisted the fruits were anything but empowering for the women forced to sell their bodies to survive

  Why Kate Middleton stands in front of Meghan Markle Meghan Markle is using a doula - what does it cost?  Writing for the Mail Online, Mr Morgan said: "There is no escaping the fact that bananas have long been the subject of ribald humour for their phallic shape

" The Good Morning Britain presenter went on to accuse Meghan of using bananas as "sexual props" in the past, citing a photo she posted on her since deleted Instagram page of two bananas 'spooning' with human faces drawn onto them

 And he tore into Prince Harry's wife for thinking the idea could somehow help the sex workers the same way it could uplift children

 Meghan, 37, told volunteers at charity One25 she had heard about an American woman writing messages of empowerment on bananas for children and felt it was "the most incredible idea"

  Mr Morgan said: "Giving schoolchildren an 'empowering' banana with their lunch is one thing

 "Giving prostitutes an 'empowering' banana after they've spent the night subjecting their bodies to often vile, sexually depraved men, is quite another

" He added: "Therefore, to sign them with the words 'YOU ARE LOVED' and present them to women who sell loveless sex to men was guaranteed not to empower them but to subject them to widespread mockery" as he claimed the anonymous street workers were taunted online

 "And what were they supposed to do with these signed bananas, exactly?  Royal wedding: Will Lady Gabriella echo THIS Meghan Markle moment? Royal nicknames: Why do Royal Family members have so many nickname?  "Feel a moment of Meghan's wondrously regal empowerment, then eat them and try to sell the skins on Ebay?" While royal fans took to social media to praise Meghan after photos of the bananas appeared online, one prostitute being helped by the charity told The Sun she found the gesture "offensive", adding that the duchess "has the means to help us more than that

" Mr Morgan also claimed Prince Harry appeared to have been embarrassed by his wife's actions, and he was powerless to stop her as he watched her scrawl on the bananas

 Dismissing the Duke of Sussex as a spineless spouse, Mr Morgan said: "The Duchess of Sussex doesn't just wear the pants in this marriage, she wears the suit, tie and marching boots of Harry's old army uniform too

" Mr Morgan has in the past accused the former actress of "ghosting" him after she failed to meet him, and branded her a "social climber"

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle told she 'made a mockery of prostitutes' in Piers Morgan rant - Today News US - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News Today - PIERS MORGAN: Liam Neeson is a cynical opportunist and guilty of being a murde - Duration: 11:12.

For more infomation >> Breaking News Today - PIERS MORGAN: Liam Neeson is a cynical opportunist and guilty of being a murde - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

Perspectives From The Region: Carl Morgan, Aniak - Duration: 1:47.

♪♪♪♪

One thing what they really did good, our Elders,

have us merge all these 10 villages,

because we have got so much in common.

They wanted us to have this land.

They knew something was back there,

but what?

It came out real good. It came out the best of the whole region.

We are very familiar with mining,

and we're keeping up with Donlin people

that it's got to be protected.

And they're working real close with us,

and they are really sincere.

And I think they're going to do their ultimate best.

I think that people here in Aniak

want it because they need our people to stay here and work here.

Right now, there is a big out-migration of our people

going to Anchorage, Fairbanks and Juneau

and different places just to work.

And there's nothing better than,

nothing that beats welfare is a job.

And that's the key.

Donlin, when it goes, is going to bring a whole big difference.

Better jobs, more paying jobs

and people are going to really be…

I think we will see an in-migration of our people instead of an out-migration.

That's real good.

They're always keeping us in the loop, Donlin Gold.

And that's one thing we need to be able to trust them to trust us.

And that is where it all starts.

For more infomation >> Perspectives From The Region: Carl Morgan, Aniak - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Bode Miller's Wife Morgan Introduces 3-Month-Old Baby Boy Nearly 8 Months After Daughter's Tragic De - Duration: 3:09.

 Continuing to heal. shared an adorable picture of her 3-month-old son with Olympic skier on Instagram on Saturday, February 2

"I haven't formally introduced our little light, Easton Vaughn Rek Miller. He is so special and has brought so much healing and hope," wrote the Olympic beach volleyball player

 In June, while Morgan was pregnant with Easton, the couple's daughter Emeline died after drowning in a pool

She was 19 months old at the time. "Our baby Emmy will never be replaced but man, has this little bundle allowed us to feel a small sense of peace and in a weird way, a connection between the heavens and earth #lifeafterdeath," the 31-year-old continued her post

   The parents welcomed Easton in a home birth on October 5, and took three weeks to give their baby boy a name

"If you go in a hospital, you can't leave the hospital, but at home birth, you can do whatever you want," explained Bode, 41, on the Today show on November 27

"So [the older] kids were going to school and everyone was like, 'What's his name?' And we were like, 'We don't really have one

We just call him Baby Brother.' And everyone thought we were just crazy. It took us three weeks, but once we got to know him, it was really clear

"  The gold medalist also opened up about welcoming a son after his daughter's death

"If there's one thing that can kind of help to heal and fill that spot in your heart, it's a baby, and he's a special one

Besides the lack of sleep, it's been a really nice process to be able to go through," he said

 Bode and Morgan are also parents to son Nash, 4, and Bode is a father to two children from previous relationships, Neesyn, 10, and Samuel, 5

The kids, he said on Today, talk about Emmy "all the time, which is really good but obviously hard, too

We have to. She's everywhere in our house. You notice it. You feel the loss, but she's still part of our family

"

For more infomation >> Bode Miller's Wife Morgan Introduces 3-Month-Old Baby Boy Nearly 8 Months After Daughter's Tragic De - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

PIERS MORGAN: Liam Neeson is a cynical opportunist and guilty of being a murderous racist - Duration: 10:30.

'I'm not racist', Liam Neeson insisted today as he appeared on Good Morning America to explain why he once roamed the streets for a whole week looking for random black people to murder because they were black

Anyone see the slight contradiction in that sentence? Not much shocks me about Hollywood any more

It's a corrupt, venal, amoral place where pretty much any kind of behaviour, however disgusting, is tolerated if the dollars still pour in at the box office

But I was genuinely horrified when I read, and then heard from his own mouth on tape, what Neeson recounted to a journalist about an incident in his past involving a female friend who was raped

It is worth repeating his exact words now so there can be no ambiguity or confusion as to what he said

Neeson told The Independent's Clémence Michallon what happened after his friend told him about the attack: 'She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way

But my immediate reaction was… I asked, did she know who it was? No.What colour were they? She said it was a black person

I went up and down areas with a cosh hoping I'd be approached by somebody - I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some black bastard would come out of pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could… kill him

' The more you read these words, the more jaw-droppingly appalling they get.Or they do to me, anyway

Neeson doesn't equivocate: he wanted to exact revenge for his friend's rape on ANY black person he could find that gave him any excuse to commit murder

And this wasn't a temporary moment of emotion-raging madness that lasted a few seconds or minutes

This was a period of an entire week during which Neeson marched around with his cosh, seeking out an innocent 'black bastard' to kill

It's the purest example of racism imaginable: a white man looking to indiscriminately murder any black person he finds in seven days who 'provokes' him in any kind of way

Let's be brutally honest: this is the kind of thing you might expect a Klansman from the Ku Klux Klan to say, and the kind of thing you might expect a Klansman from the Ku Klux Klan to do

So when Neeson now says 'I'm not racist', that claim bears little resemblance to his words and actions after his friend was raped

He says now that this happened 40 years ago when he was acting under a 'primal urge', that later he power-walked and sought help from a Catholic priest to curb his urges, and he is a changed man

Perhaps he is.Let's take him at his word and accept he no longer feels any 'primal urge' to roam the streets looking for black people to murder

But that doesn't come anywhere near to excusing or even properly explaining what he felt and did in that horrific week

And as for his claim on GMA today that he would have done the exact same thing if it had been a white guy, I'm not buying it

'If she had said an Irish or a Scot, or a Brit, or a Lithuanian, I know would have had the same effect,' Neeson said

Then why was your first question to your friend about the rapist's identity 'what colour was he?' rather than 'what accent did he have?' No, you only cared about the man's colour, and once you established he was black, you promptly sought horrific murderous vengeance on all black people

Your disingenuous insistence now that had he been a white Irish man, you'd have gone out with your cosh for a week looking to murder random white Irish men is not just bullsh*t, it's offensive bullsh*t

According to your own account, you never asked where the person was from, or how he spoke

You only enquired about what colour he was.So stop treating us like idiots please

I've met Liam Neeson once, a year after the tragic death of his actress wife Natasha Richardson following a skiing accident in 2009

It was at New York Knicks basketball game and he was with one of his sons.We chatted for a few minutes, mainly about fatherhood – he admitted it was 'very tough' being a single parent - and he seemed a decent, intelligent and charming man

He's also a very fine actor, and I thoroughly enjoy his movies.But my admiration for him on and off screen doesn't permit me to give him a pass for his self-admitted history of violent-minded racism

To my astonishment, some people today have tried to not only defend Neeson's confession but even to suggest, as black England football legend John Barnes said, that he deserves a medal for it

Apparently, because he's been honest now about how he once roamed the streets for a week looking to murder black people, then he's some sort of hero

Well forgive me if I don't join in the adulation.Liam Neeson specialises in making very violent films - from his Taken series to his latest film, Cold Pursuit - about men who exact revenge on bad people

That is why he made his comments in the first place – he was trying to illustrate how revenge is a bad thing

Though if Neeson really thinks revenge is such a bad idea, perhaps it might be a good start for him to start declining lucrative movie roles in which he aggressively promotes it? More pertinently, the difference in his movies is that Neeson plays the good guy who kills the bad guys that have committed heinous crimes

In his own life, however, it turns out he was the bad guy who wanted to kill entirely innocent people simply for the colour of his skin

As Los Angeles Times columnist Carla Hall wrote: 'Was he a racist or just a tightly wound man capable of vindictive violence? Or was he both? Of course, he was a racist

He was roaming the streets trying to find random back men to kill, and he gave every indication of being capable of violence

' I have no idea what possessed Neeson, now 66, to reveal all this now, though given it was revealed during a press junket to promote his new revenge movie, the cynic in me suspects he did it precisely to garner the massive headlines it is now getting

Movie stars want people to go see their movies, and lots of press coverage sells lots of movie tickets

He knows this better than most.But by disclosing his horror story to the world, Liam Neeson has exposed himself as someone very different to the person we all thought we knew

Sorry Liam, but no amount of hand-wringing contrition now can change the fact that you once spent seven days wanting to murder innocent black people simply for being black

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét