Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 6 2019

Hello everybody, welcome to Auto Salón (Official Volvo dealer in Spain)

Today we show you all the details about the new Volvo XC40 MY '20

which comes to complete and improve the Volvo compact SUV, awarded on numerous occasions

like the 2018 Car Of The Year in Europe

whose sales do not stop growing up

so let's go with the video and we will talk about all this technical and equipment novelties

New engines and gearbox

The main technical innovations are translated into new engines and gearboxes.

Firstly, the T3 engine, that is, the 1.5L turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine, is slightly increased in power

from 156 hp to 163 hp and can be associated with the 8-speed automatic gearbox, and only FWD

By the end of the year, two new engines will arrive: a new access petrol engine (T2)

which we still do not know the technical details, but which would be below the T3

and the most important novelty, the new T5 Twin.

This is the plug-in hybrid version of Volvo

it will have the same petrol engine of the T3 version, that is, the 1.5 L 3-cylinder with 180 hp

associated with a hybridized gearbox with double clutch and 7 speeds.

Unlike the T6 and T8 Twin SPA models, in this case it will have 1 electric motor instead of 2,

with a total power of 55 kW or 75 hp, and which will move the front wheels.

The batteries will be 9.7 kWh lithium ion, housed in the transmission tunnel

will be recharged by plug, regenerative braking or by the combustion engine, as we have seen in the T8 models.

It will have a total of 255 hp, and will combine features with reduced consumption and emissions,

being able to choose between different driving modes, such as Pure 100% electric

Hybrid mode, in which the system will manage the engines auto to obtain the minimum consumption

or Power mode, to obtain maximum power.

With all this, Volvo is heading towards its goal that by 2019 all models are electrified.

New trim level, equipment and options (please check your local market, this could change)

As for the equipment, a new trim level is introduced, the Business Plus

which shares the exterior design of the Momentum trim but is equipped with superior equipment.

Therefore, the available trim levels will be: Base, Momentum, Business Plus

Inscription and R-Design

In addition, all finishing levels will see their standard equipment increased:

Volvo On Call, one zone climate control or electrically folding mirrors will be available from the Base trim

Automatic ext and int dimming mirrors and 12V socket in the trunk will be standard from the Momentum trim.

Textile/vinyl upholstery, Sensus Navigation with Smartphone Integration and the electric tailgate

will be standard from the Business Plus trim level.

Key fob will be standard, with chromed edges in case of equipping keyless entry

and 'Charcoal' and 'Amber' leather key fobs on Inscription and R-Design trim levels.

Consequence of it is that the packs will change and many options will become available only on these

As new options, the electrically folding rear headrests from the center console

or the parking heater, which is part of the Winter Pro Pack and can not be ordered individually,

it allows to heat the interior compartment without turning on the engine by the Volvo On Call application

New Safety Systems

In addition, new safety features are added for this Volvo XC40 (remember to check your local market)

The Intellisafe Surround option (BLIS) now also includes Steer Assist (introduced in the XC60 and the 90 range)

If the driver does not act on the BLIS warnings and deviates from the lane towards of a vehicle approaching from behind

the assistance function of the direction smoothly directs the car into the lane.

On the other hand, the Connected Safety, which shareS information between Volvo cars through the cloud.

The included functions are Danger Alert and Slippery Road Warning.

The first consists of a warning to the driver that a previous vehicle brakes hard.

Useful, especially when the vehicle that brakes can not be seen to be obstructed by other vehicles.

The Slippery Road Warning: Improves the friction estimation algorithm of the road and actively warns of slippage

To do this, the user needs their own SIM card or have the phone connected.

New colors and rims (remember to check your Volvo local market)

The Volvo XC40 will have three new colors available: Thunder Grey, Glacier Silver and Pebble Grey.

These come to replace previous colors, such as Bright Silver, Osmium Grey, Luminus Sand, Pine Grey and Amazon Blue.

On the other hand, two new wheels design of 18 and 19 inches will be introduced.

Check you local Volvo market to see all this new changes to the Volvo XC40 Model Year '20

For more infomation >> 🆕 VOLVO XC40 MY '20 || Todo lo que necesitas saber (ENGLISH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] Volvo S90 Owner's Review "highway fuel efficiency" - Duration: 3:21.

Hello.

This is the owner of Volvo s90.

I am now celebrating the Lunar New Year in Daegu. I'm going down to

Once on the way to Daegu Let's measure it.

Of course, I am now in Daegu. Mainly remove highway

Oh.

Let's have a map and a talk later. I'll try.

Once the tm is reset using the reset button, It's on.

Everything was reset.

Let's see.

They're all reset, and now they're 0 kilometers away. The oil is also 0.0

It's also zero.

Now, if you stop by the rest stop in the middle, I'll take another shot.

If you can't hear me, we'll take a picture when we get there. I'll do it.

I stopped by the rest stop.

This is the Seongsan rest area.

Let's take a look.

We've been driving 150 kilometers, and the fuel efficiency It's 7.3 l/100km to 100km.

Roughly speaking, the fuel efficiency is about 14 degrees. It was 14 l/km

No, it's 14km/l.

Let's take a look at the trip. in tm It's got 7.2 on it.

We have arrived.

Let's validate the final fuel economy.

The total mileage is 224 km and fuel economy. It is about 14.3km/l since it is 7.1l/100km

That'll work.

Let's take a look at the trip.

If you look at the trip, it's 7.0. tm The tm is a car park before he leaves.

With the parking lot running out of gas, Because it's a reset, it's like this.

Goo. I think it's appropriate to see ta. tmkm ta and i usually

As I rode on the expressway, it was almost 85 kilometers long. If you look at it, it's about 14 kilometers.

It works.

I'm going to turn on the pilot assist and set the rules. I put +5 on the speed and kept coming.

.

There were some things that got stuck in between. The speed is about 85 degrees.

Guyo.

The ride time is 2 hours and 37 minutes. s90 t5 the actual highway of the scripting model

You can think of it as driving fuel.

I'm too late now, my wife. I'm going to meet you.

See you next time.

Subscriptions and goodies always give me strength. It is possible.

Happy New Year.

For more infomation >> [Eng/Kor Sub] Volvo S90 Owner's Review "highway fuel efficiency" - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

收油!反打!給油!揮灑甩尾夢|Volvo V60 瑞典雪地駕駛訓練 - Duration: 20:14.

For more infomation >> 收油!反打!給油!揮灑甩尾夢|Volvo V60 瑞典雪地駕駛訓練 - Duration: 20:14.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng/Kor Sub] Volvo S90 T5 Ins. Why I chose Volvo S90 vs e300, G80 - Duration: 10:18.

Hello. Volvo Luxury sedan S90 It's an owner of This time, last time,

And then I compared it to 530i. Quiet. I compared it to E300h.

And I'm going to compare the rest of the car. The only car left behind was Benz.

e300 cans, avant-garde cans. And by the time Genesis G80.

I compared it. Of course, Grandeur. The hybrid also went for a quote.

He's here. Why didn't he pick the Mercedes? I'm going to tell you, when I was there,

There's a feeling. First of all, I'm here. I saw s90 for the first time, and compared to s90.

Put the car on the list and compare it. I was watching. Benz

They don't like cars. Tea a tripod of knowledge

All stars have a lot of ambition. I People around you are so happy with the S90.

When I talked to him, he was in Mercedes-Benz e-Series. It's okay, so let's go and see.

Don't you think it's better to see him? I did it. So I went. But

Benz: Honestly, the price range is 7,000 won. I've been thinking about this.

Expressive or Formetic Avantgard If you're going to buy a POMATIC, it's about 80 million won.

had to have I got an estimate. 7800 came out of the box. Even so.

The cans are all discounted from 6300. High acquisition tax. What are you doing?

It was disconnected. So I went and saw it. But when I went to the Mercedes-Benz store,

I was disappointed. first of all 530i had a fire event BM issue.

Silence. In case of Mercedes, break. There was an issue where

Uh, it was on the news. I don't think it'll matter much.

So I asked. counseling on this and that break this before taking a ride on

You know, once on the news that you're not going, I think so. Do you know anything about him?

Ask the dealer if you have any content. And when they saw it, they never heard of it.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. As far as I know, it's in the news.

It was quite an issue. But Benz And the dealer who's selling it officially doesn't have to do that.

I don't know what's going on. They're working together with iron, so let's start with that.

I was disappointed. And now I was on a test drive. I think it's Benz.

I don't even think about it. Your dealer. I think somebody's affected a lot.

You've been in all the other cars. on your ride I'm here. I' say

I talked, but I kept talking about emotions. That's all I can do. Benz is BM.

There is a wide difference in driving sensitivity. Actually, I don't know how to drive.

I heard that Mercedes has different emotions. Driving. I don't know at all that. I don't know.

That's what they're talking about. Just keep going. as far as I can see

I think it's better than BM. It feels like you're driving without a trace.

I don't know, but I can't tell you He said it was different, so Benz's pride

Maybe. What's his sensibility? No understanding of the sensibility of the dealer

I was disappointed in the company and the amount of money. It's high, and the big reason is high.

It's probably because I did. So you can I tried to buy it, and I found that the tin had nothing to do with it.

No. Half-character, half-characteristic, e-classes. As far as I'm concerned, it's over 400.

You've got to go. Everything else is indio. We have to add more. It's not half-character. Can.

If you buy something, you don't have a half-digit rate. It's a dashboard. I like analog, so I'm fine.

No electric trunks. I'm 6500 I bought a car for 6,600, and I bought a car that doesn't have much functionality.

I don't like riding a car. I did. And the dealer didn't like it.

I heard it. I didn't want to go and see it again. Uh, that's why the Mercedes-Benz didn't

I bought a car, and from my point of view, We failed. We failed. And

I bought a car in Bundang There's a modern store next to the Volvo store.

I went to see a car, so I went there. I saw. Genesis is good, too. Genesis.

I heard it's a good buy, and it's all good. I'm thinking of going to see that.

I took a baby from France. But I had a car, so I looked at the car.

No one's going to talk to us while we're watching. There's no one walking, there's no one interested.

No one was there. He was very loud. The person who sells it. a salesperson

I'm sure you're a modern employee. Oh, just do that and sit in the car.

And then I found out that I was in the middle of this morning. Since I went to Hyundai, I already saw Volvo in S90.

He's probably seen it. This interior. You're the one who's gorgeous and classy.

And then I went to see Genesis G80. And he feels so old,

It feels like it's an old car. It's too I did. The interior space is about the same.

I think it was the size. too old I had a feeling, and I had a very old feeling.

I felt like I was dumped. up to that You could have done it, but there's a reaction.

But I don't have to do this. The second phase lift will also take place next year.

But you don't have to buy this now. That's why I came out of Hyundai.

I'm just going to go to another store I also saw the Grandeur. Price

It was so attractive. Grandeur Hybrid price is my full option

Based on the estimate, it is about 4,500 He's out. We have to wait a month or two.

He did, but I just saw him. Cars looked at Volvo s90 530i e300 es300h

I'm here, but I saw Genesis G80. Grandeur Honestly, I didn't notice it. an idle boast

Joe. It's kind of bravado, but right now, or when to buy a car

and if you buy this one, you'll get 20 years. I'm removing it for 20 years. if ever

Buy a nice car that you like. I had an idea. So

I ended up buying a Volvo S90. That's right. There's nothing I don't like about her.

No. Even compared to other cars. Compared to other cars, I'm a little hungry, but

I like this one the most. safety Dodo is the best. Semi-autonomy

I heard Volvo is the best driving. Each time he goes there, Benz said that Benz s class

That's good. BM's are great too. But I feel that Volvo S90

It was great. I took a semi-autobiographical test. I've done it with this guy, es300h

I don't think I've used my own driving. Is there any line assist?

I'm Line Kipping.in the family members It was very meddlesome. driving

throughout He was spinning a little bit. the sense of difference

That's why I don't like it then. I think it was slow. Anyway, come here.

That's why I'm looking for a similar price range. a comparison of 's import cars

There was nothing like S90. And people Why are you in the front wheel?

I did, but actually, I'm going to import a 2,000cc rear wheel. Rear wheels. I've never ridden a rear wheel before.

Not much. I've never tried it before. I've been driving my friend's car.

Rear wheels are easy to drive, easy to steer I'm told that's a good thing, but I don

I didn't know. They said it was better. More than that. I've never felt it.

So I'm here to tell you that my car is good enough I'm satisfied with the ride. My story is

I'm going to leave a car about the same grade as I am. I'm sure many of you are worried about it.

I hope it helps them. Let's do it. Today, I was driving.

Not really. Just sit in the car. I was thinking about what I was going to make.

I'm still reminded of a story. I've been through it. This is helpful.

If you did, I'd like to subscribe. It's always been like that. It gives me strength. Next.

Let's take a closer look at the car I'll do it. I just came home from work and took a picture.

Come on. When I took the picture, I found out We have 230 hearts. By the way, the Volvo S90

That's the only person I've ever seen I don't have it yet. So a little bit of pride.

I feel the same. That's an aside. For your information, if you type s90 on Naver,

Only my videos will be shown. a slight advertisement It's the same. Then I'll do it next time.

How did you buy a car, drive a car, Go and talk about this and that again.

I'll do it next time. Then next time. I'll see you again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét