Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2019

Auto news on Youtube Feb 6 2019

Hi guys as you are welcome to IMOLA 👋

he had said that he would not run again but I'll do 🙈

I have been known to end so badly in the last race

Spotter: Ok Fernando two laps to qualify

so I try again

Here we go guys 💪

I will try to forty minute and seven seconds

Well let's see

Would I have taken on TOP SPLIT? Do not

Split second, we are all pilots

very close in times danger

this

this race can be

a disaster

here you are one James is saying

"It is my first time in this car," Mother of God 😁

In this circuit, god mother 😁

I am nervous

there are circuits that do not make me nervous but IMOLA

especially it makes me very nervous

look what I've already raced with Formula 2.0

Spotter: This is the end of the session. eighth

but this is giving me pretty bad

My friends look green and black car

I meet these ever

Car Radio: (I to other drivers) Good luck guys, good luck guys.

Car Radio: (I to other drivers) be carefull in the next corner Please

Good

To see how this ends and how it starts

Spotter: eighth. The track is at 23 ° C

Spotter: Stay calm. Concentration

Spotter: Traffic light green 💪

Spotter: Car right

Spotter: Clean right

Spotter: Position seventh

Spotter: Position sixth

Spotter: For the left. Clean the left

Spotter: Let's not panic Fernando and returns

Spotter: Position seventh

I have to be careful with offtrack

because here become

As you have seen in

in penalty slow down

and you annoy the race

The car in front is very fast

intractable

Spotter: The car in front is increasing over time. It is 1.6 seconds

The car in front is at 1: 46: 300

The car behind is now in 1: 46: 400

Luckily I braked before

Spotter: To your right. Clean right

Car Radio: (I) Thank You Tom

Spotter: P7

I have to brake much earlier in the curve to get the car well

Spotter: The car in front is increasing the distance 6.9 seconds

Spotter: Ok Fernando is near you stay smooth, flawless

Car Radio: (I) passes Flabio

Spotter: Car left

Spotter: Clean the left

Almost hit me colleague

Spotter: Come on man. Advocates stronger

This is going to kill

Spotter: The car in front is increasing is 0.9 seconds

Spotter: P8 we try to do better

Spotter: The car in front is increasing 1.8 seconds

Spotter: There is an incident in the Variante Alta, it seems out

Spotter: Yellow flag

Spotter: sixth

Spotter: The car behind is 12 seconds

Spotter: The car in front is increasing is 1.3 seconds

Spotter: You have ten minutes petrol

Spotter: Yellow flag. Watch out

Spotter: The car behind is 1.0 seconds

Spotter: Fifth position

Spotter: You have five minutes of fuel

Spotter: One lap to finish

Spotter: Car right. Clean right

Spotter: Yellow flag. Caution

Spotter: It's the end. fifth

Spotter: Well done mate. Good ending

Well a position

fifth very good. Let's go

I was not expecting this

I did not expect this fifth

No way, no kidding

I have arms to hold the steering wheel can not imagine

You can not imagine

Well a race very

entertaining

I had to go full throttle all the way

if not to reach the front

It was to not pass me

by or both a very good career

Very good guys 👌

I hope he wins

iRating and Safety Rating

and nothing let's see

the repetition

I came out pretty well

I've stuck well to the right

when I saw that I slowed front brake advance

to open some space

I took space to catch

wake and make some plug behind

but then that we were in this group have

those behind left behind

This has been braking

A car ester have marked him slow down insurance

so it has dropped the fly

then I let him go because he was

fast friend

I will fast forward rewind

I'm completely drenched in sweat

go career

good as see

the first turns very glued then

you could tell that the cars in front had more pace

and I've been lagging

I knew I could stay more or less in the seventh

I knew that the fifth was not real because

classification in this circuit

is complicated because

a poorly curve lame for example this

and you mess all qualifying lap

and passes you in both rounds and goodbye

so

this car

It has taken a country walk

and good

This is also another country walk

Here comes again

car behind I let him go

ah it is not what has made no slow down

not know where he was due to leave I have not seen him

But look how it goes fast

that is untreatable

it is untreatable

I was trying to overtake too and

I've missed, I did not want to crash

and I think he has started

pressure on the cars ahead

and we have separated

we have separated

and Well

let's put incidents

to see how many here has been I think not many

but let them

Huy mother just outside, go blow 🙈

go blow 🙈

this cars

which it has gone up by the curb and no miracle has tied up

other

Overtaking go right?

Not because it is in black, I do not understand anything

ay ay ay 🙈

Huy sales you

Mother pilot this

this is me 🙈

ahh here I made a slow down

and I had to let this car did not remember

Fortunately I had enough distance with the cars behind

but we could not put up with the speed that pilot

the going much faster than I

long circuit accident

my mother comes back this

this car has not happened

This car comes behind me right?

Buff

Ahhh 🙈 mother, Mother of God

lucky

Ohhhh 🙈 Ay que pena

O ooo

Mother blow 🙈

As you take the male car, no no pit

You've wrecked the car

what a pity

because this was the first or second

but where you go with the car and man?

you're going to kill anything if you can not do anything

ay that you're going to give 🙈

Buahhh 🙈

Mother of God go place to bump huh?

other than doubled direction. You have the wheels out friend

for out, goodbye 🙈

ay ay ay 🙈

but if you bring the car also busted

Reliable 🙈

I step here

as it has happened in the last laps

No, not because the car wheel

but of course it will lose top speed

and cornering perhaps not noticeable but

in straight

goodbye

here it is

good

u how fast you go

Well guys it

So far the race has come

very good position

or my

dreams had planned to stay in fifth place

in this race at this circuit so complicated

I qualified eighth

I have recovered race until the fifth

and Well

We are here, as I said at the beginning

this is not how it starts but as ends

for nothing guys 👌

I hope you liked the video, if so

please give me like 👍

and if you are not subscribed to the channel subscribe 😉

See, ciao ciao 👋 👋 goodbye 👋

For more infomation >> iRacing SBS: (No VR) A ver como acaba esto Porsche Pro Qualifying Imola 🙉 - Duration: 47:57.

-------------------------------------------

Blueface Gifted a New Porsche From Birdman and Wack 100 - Duration: 3:59.

That right there yeah rain with this one I know him know everybody watch when you get

out that you nephew hashtag management rule number one as a manager do what the f*** you

said you go to new Porsche this my b**** right here dead homies paid for free Porsche complimentary

from Cash Money West yeah that ain't got nothing to do with the deal Music ladies and gentlemen

we got blueface in the news today for those of you don't know who blueface is he is the

next big thing currently has the streets going crazy with that new thotiana track all the

white girls are loving it every girl is loving it I got a story for you guys I was at the

grocery store I'm trying to get me some bratwursts you know just some normal bratwurst not no

hotdog Bulshit some bratwurst and I'm sitting there I'm in the back I'm by all the freezer

stuff all of the sudden I start hearing that beat in the background and i'm like what's

what's going on I turn around and there is a 75 year old woman in aisle 12 busting it

down and I'm staring at her I'm about to pull up my phone looking at her pull out my phone

I'm about to get some Clout off of this i'm about to post this all over the internet then

she looks at me she gives me this eye she looks me straight in the eye and goes welcome

to the meat show but anyways man we got blueface he was on instagram and guess What he was

doing he was showing off his new gift from his daddy he was showing off his new Porsche

for those of you who don't know blueface is signed to Cash Money West wack 100 label wack

100 Birdman really close basically the same thing he signed to Cash Money but anyways

blueface was showing off that new Porsche stunting flexing with it it's cool now you

know if he's just getting this out of the kindness of his heart he still going to get

paid that's cool but keep this in mind birdman is known for giving gifts and not giving checks

you can make $200,000 with Birdman and he'll give you $100,000 car and keep the other hundred

thousand for himself now I hope this is not the case nor do I. I don't know what's not

find out in a little bit for now that blueface is on Instagram going man I haven't got paid

from Cash Money yet but anyways that's all the news we have for you today im going to

be doing this all the time now this is the first one so if you guys like this make sure

to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more news man im out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét